Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1527822 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
I will trust this source. They have always been right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Look at Venita telling Adekunle to remove himself

Alex abeg remove yourself
The kind of insults you keep receiving because of this your friendship with ilebaye has to end

Ilebaye ask someone else abeg
Remove Alex name from the matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Threebear:
I'm hundred percent certain Whitemoney and Neo are leaving, I just want to confirm again who will be joining them just in case three people leave 😁

And Gen Z baddie is on top again .

Threebear hope my Adekunle is safe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
ObinnaT:
Trust it well ooo....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
This my Baye self na case....how many times you wan ask wetin happen?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Is about to go down………
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
PatientVulture:

😂 funny enough , she is not my fav .I support pere and Adekunle . I just like the fact that she played her game well and should be the winner this season if she does not mean it up .

She and Cross are at it right now and her usual fight days are Thursdays and Saturdays which are alcohol days......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
ObinnaT:
Same source said Khosi was going home.

Go to the quotes on her latest tweet dem don cast her. Other people I trust their sources said she is capping.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2023
But why is Baye always involved in a drink fight or arguments? grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:

But what's wrong with asking what happened
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Geezeem:
But why is Baye always involved in a drink fight or arguments? grin

On this Cross was clearly at fault and has apologized.
Ilebaye was dancing on her own, she's not a drink police, if drink lost, make them ask biggie or ninja.
Why he go shout for her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Ilebaye: I was asking Alex
Cross: you were not asking Alex you were asking me
Ilebaye: Alex Alex Alex was it not you?

Me: ah abeg oh
Ilebaye why must you always drag Alex into the matter?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Venita just waste her halfcaste beauty with nonsense character. For her mind she don catch man finally. Mtchheew

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:03am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:

Well asking multiple times shouldn't make Cross vibrate like that na, remember he just finished giving her romantic letter and you will expect she tries to care for him when he seems visibly upset, remember this is a good night to get kissed since Kim is not around anymore......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Geezeem:

What are you on about?

I was Khosi's fan?

SMH

🚶🚶🚶

Omo don’t accuse me of rubbish

I don’t follow bandwagon

You followed the bandwagon and stanned someone that they had picked as the winner right from day one

Very few of us fought against the production’s pet last season and you weren’t one of them

Madam bragging rights

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Ilebaye please don't get wasted today oh.
You are not going home

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Alex has left ilebaye alone💃💃

See how happy I am💃

Alex don't go back there
Just continue dancing and minding your business

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Don't worry,na that 3rd dey hungry you ! When you finally chop am,your bodi go calm down when you reach your hotel room ! Person wey dem wan roast still dey play with fire,come dey rob petrol join bodi too !
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

But what's wrong with asking what happened
Hoping to get an answer too.

Q: What happened?
A: There's a missing drink.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2023
Giel:
Alex has left ilebaye alone💃💃

See how happy I am💃

Alex don't go back there
Just continue dancing and minding your business

The mumu Alex who doesn't know the right time to discuss issues was the one who went to Baye to confront her about the Guinness ish of last week, at a time she knows Baye is upset.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2023
IIebaye is beginning to stand up for herself telling Cross not to shout at her, maybe at the end of this she will get some form of respect from these guys.....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2023
carammel:
Venita thank you for calling Kunle back, the matter of drinks no concern am as na one spot Una dey since😁.

😁,that guy wahala too much
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2023
I don already know say the person wey take CeeC’s drink no go pass Ilebaye.
And just like that, it’s been confirmed.

Wetin make this girl dey always come for CeeC nah?
Abi na the game plan wey her team for outside tell her say make she come do for the House be this?

Because this one don pass poking o.
At this stage, this is simply witchcraft. Ahn ahn

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye is beginning to stand up for herself telling Cross not to shout at her, maybe at the end of this she will get some form of respect from these guys.....
She don study rule book na....Cross con dey apologize

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Don't worry,na that 3rd dey hungry you ! When you finally chop am,your bodi go calm down when you reach your hotel room ! Person wey dem wan roast still dey play with fire,come dey rob petrol join bodi too !

The gal no dey hear word, she is not suppose to near alcohol at all, when she know its a trigger for her but it's the same person that will run towards alcohol anytime she see it, well she won't be the first to get DQed and she won't be the last......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Camera is not starving me of Adekunle tonight at all.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Geezeem:

I expect you will not watch BBT2?

If they have a better selection this time and if no one is picked as the winner right from day one , I will definitely watch

If not , count me out
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2023
The kind of joy I'm getting seeing Alex dance alone and far away from any source of drama this night
Abeg Alex continue this energy💃

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2023
fhranchez:
Venita just waste her halfcaste beauty with nonsense character. For her mind she don catch man finally. Mtchheew
Hahaha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Omashola leave this iron crown before e go wound you o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2023
ObinnaT:
I also trust this source than to rely on that Threebear who gets her information from her boyfriend sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:14am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:
I don already know say the person wey take CeeC’s drink no go pass Ilebaye.
And just like that, it’s been confirmed.

Wetin make this girl dey always come for CeeC nah?
Abi na the game plan wey her team for outside tell her say make she come do for the House be this?

Because this one don pass poking o.
At this stage, this is simply witchcraft. Ahn ahn

But she didn't take the drink na, and Cross already apologised for shouting at her when she herself was trying to find out what happened to the drink.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.