Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1494316 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2023
kowema:

I saw that, she feels she is going home 😥
I'm not even too bothered about tonight.
My problem is Saturday night when the eviction fear overwhelms her completely with alcohol in the mix.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:
How do you know she took d drinks...Baye never leave dat spot n shes been holding a glass of drink

True but na she dey like carry people's drinks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2023
CeeC is winning BBnaija all stars, Ilebaye and her fans can try next time. This is Ceecee time😏

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But she didn't take the drink na, and Cross already apologised for shouting at her when she herself was trying to find out what happened to the drink.....

She actually took it. She was just explaining herself to Alex and someone else while sitting on that swing chair before she went in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:

She actually took it. She was just explaining herself to Alex and someone else while sitting on that swing chair before she went in.

Nawaooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2023
So Baye stole again grin klepto
I hope this win will help save her from herself 😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2023
carammel:

As in, I want to yank it off so bad..
United fan?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:

She didn't, the explanation was about Soma's drink not CeeC, if she was the one that took it Cross won't apologise......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2023
Tatted Housemates
Cross
Neo
Sholzy
Angel
Ike
Ilebaye
Venita
Uriel
Doyin
Tolanibaj
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:28am On Sep 15, 2023
It's like Soma and Angel are having issue. They are avoiding each other.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Ilebaye is doing too much now.....

I favored her to win but this her constant tears is beginning to give me the ick...
I'm beginning to drift towards CeeC.
As for Lambo, I totally cancelled her out the day she was bragging about winning the show a second time, whilst doing nothing.
She needs to be humbled...
I detest entitlement...
If Mercy has been doing nothing, please has CeeC been doing?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Cross is a fool wallahi. Why did he shout at Ilebaye that way? My goodness me these housemates disgusts me!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:29am On Sep 15, 2023
ObinnaT:
I will trust this source. They have always been right.
Dey play😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
Ilebaye is doing too much now.....

I favored her to win but this her constant tears is beginning to give me the ick...
I'm beginning to drift towards CeeC.
As for Lambo, I totally cancelled her out the day she was bragging about winning the show a second time, whilst doing nothing.
She needs to be humbled...
I detest entitlement...

U never was a stan of Baye abeg shift with this pretence

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:31am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She didn't, the explanation was about Soma's drink not CeeC, if she was the one that took it Cross won't apologise......
Cross was apologising for shouting, nothing else

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2023
The pensioner couple though 😏,
With the husband dancing like the doctor gave them an "An arthritis recovery therapy dance".

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2023
Sanqa:

Cross was apologising for shouting, nothing else

The shouting was because IIebaye asked him what happened multiple times because Cross was upset. However, she didn't take the drink is she did Cross won't have apologised for shouting though and CeeC would have gone ballistic about the drink.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2023
TheEnforcer:
United fan?
Yes with my full chest!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2023
zanieike:
Cross is a fool wallahi. Why did he shout at Ilebaye that way? My goodness me these housemates disgusts me!
Baye na their footmat. Nonsense ppl. Wish baye can be on her own so she won't even enter trouble as she has a chance to win. Of it ere another would cross shout? Nonsense. Sunday should reach so they know she is strong

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:34am On Sep 15, 2023
zanieike:
What's her business stealing people's drinks then fake ignorance and ask Cross three times the same question? He was annoyed. Why couldn't she let her guilt eat her up without involving Cross?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by trytillmake(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2023
zanieike:

Hahahahahha the way Cross take shout, be like say him head no correct. but is that why Madam baye should go and be crying, any small thing cry ah ah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She took it oooo. She said so herself. She said Alex said she would give her drink (or something like that). So when she saw the drink beside Alex’s food, she taught it was the one or something like that.

Long story short sha, she sha said she took the drink. She dey always get explanations for taking other people’s things.

Make she sha allow CeeC to breatheeee...
She should allow the touch and follow to go round. There are 11 other housemates in the House, that their things can also “mistakenly” go missing.

No be CeeC’s things all the time. Phewww

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2023
Ebuka and Multichoice are the only ones that can reveal any result all sauces are combination and permutation, make e no go shock una on Sunday when Neo tops the poll......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:36am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Some people go dey lie for this thread like say na solar panel the rest of us dey watch 😒
🌶️ Choke

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:

She took it oooo. She said so herself. She said Alex said she would give her drink (or something like that). So when she saw the drink beside Alex’s food, she taught it was the one or something like that.

Long story short sha, she sha said she took the drink. She dey always get explanations for taking other people’s things.

Make she sha allow CeeC to breatheeee...
She should allow the touch and follow to go round. There are 11 other housemates in the House, that their things can also “mistakenly” go missing.

No be CeeC’s things all the time. Phewww

You didn't listen to the convo well, the discussion was about Soma's drink not CeeC, well after the party we would hear the gist again......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Baye pls just be sleeping till d last day , we will vote for u.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Emergency fanbase take mic 🎤

Tell us why your fave is mourning and wailing at this time of the day

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2023
kowema:
The pensioner couple though 😏,
With the husband dancing like the doctor gave them an "An arthritis recovery therapy dance".

It can’t be my Ade u are talking about

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The shouting was because IIebaye asked him what happened multiple times because Cross was upset. However, she didn't take the drink is she did Cross won't have apologised for shouting though and CeeC would have gone ballistic about the drink.....
But Cross said "I apologise for shouting" after Baye kept asking, many times again "why are you shouting at me" many times. That's when he apologised. This had nothing to do with who stole the drink.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2023
Thank you Neo for comforting Princess Baye

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2023
zanieike:

Is that the only thing that disgusts you about the housemates

Tell us more 🎤🎤

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ebuka and Multichoice are the only ones that can reveal any result all sauces are combination and permutation, make e no go shock una on Sunday when Neo tops the poll......

You zay

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.