Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471089 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Jecci:
Olebaye 😁😁😁 e be things

Resident touch and follow in Biggie's house. Her love for alcohol don too much, even don take am am higher by stealing alcohol 😥😥

Badly behaved lady when it comes to alcohol
Now that she’s been vindicated,don’t you feel any atom of shame?

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I swear!
She trended more than the so called pool party!
Lmao!
One thing I love about this whole thing is that the more they victimize her,the more her arisers arise!!!!!!
They think she’d leave on Sunday,that’s why they are writing her off but they’d be shocked when Ebuka would say “Illebaye,you are safe”!!!!!

Omo if only there was a way I could reach out to Ebuka and tell him that he should first say Ilebaye you are safe before evicting any housemate matter go sweet me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Ceec is not even 2nd
Abeg leave dem her fans say she is winning the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Estellie:
At least she’s crying in the room, under the duvet. Nobody go say she dey find pity votes. Thursday is over and she legit thinks she’s going home.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2023
kowema:
The pensioner couple though 😏,
With the husband dancing like the doctor gave them an "An arthritis recovery therapy dance".

Just forget about heaven!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ebuka and Multichoice are the only ones that can reveal any result all sauces are combination and permutation, make e no go shock una on Sunday when Neo tops the poll......

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What God cannot do actually exist!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
They are very toxic

Wonders shall never end. A Ceec fan calling people toxic? The most toxic housemate and fans in the history of BBnaija are calling others toxic?

Blood of Zachariah!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2023
kowema:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2023
Jecci:
Olebaye 😁😁😁 e be things

Resident touch and follow in Biggie's house. Her love for alcohol don too much, even don take am am higher by stealing alcohol 😥😥

Badly behaved lady when it comes to alcohol

Shame no dey catch you?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2023
fayemi56:
The result goes

1. Cee-C
2. Ilebaye
3. Adekunle
4. Mercy
5. Alex
6. WhiteMoney
7. Neo

In your mind, Adekunle topped Mercy.

Better wake up from that bad dream

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

Abeg park well

I’ve never picked a winner on stage , I’ve barely stanned winners

You people picked khosi and production focused on her throughout the bbt

Na you gan gan be the bandwagon last year

Sorry to interfere but her faves were Mmeli and Yaya

She only adopted Khosi during the final weeks when her faves were booted off

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2023
From she didn’t take the drink...
To Alex gave it to her...
To Angel is accusing her of stealing it, when it wasn’t “on purpose”...
Now it’s that Sholzy was the one that really took it...
Excuses no dey finish lipsrsealed

Olebaye always making her fans explain tire, no evidence 😋

Good morning to you all o.
Fanbases that their faves gave peace of mind and sweet dreams.
No be the ones wey if their fave pass here now, something must loss🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2023
garfield1:

Kpere has danced more in this task than I'm all the parties combined
Thunder fire you 😂 😂😂

My p50 shouldn't be stressed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2023
People don't talk much about Soma and Angel on this thread. Why?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I doubt it. However, there is a condition that makes people grow so fast, let me tag the good doc maybe she can shed more light on this...

cc Eeghe

Precocious puberty, however I don't think hers is precocious puberty sha. Last week, I saw an 8 years old girl that has started menses(menarche). Mum was so scared, she thought she was raped so she brought her to be examined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:
From she didn’t take the drink
To Alex gave it to her
To Angel is accusing her of stealing it, when it wasn’t “on purpose”
Now it’s that Sholzy was the one that really took it...
Excuses no dey finish lipsrsealed

Olebaye always making her fans explain tire, no evidence 😋

Good morning to you all o.
Fanbases that their faves gave peace of mind and sweet dreams.
No be the ones wey if their fave pass here now, something must loss🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
Ride on wit ur narrative.... Anything wey una talk say Baye do ...we accept cos its not gonna change anything.....At least u av something to feast on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Heard Ceec topped
So happy for her 🥰
The only female housemate that I would really want to win the show.

That girl is decent,she knows her self worth as a woman🤗

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Some of una no get sense honestly....
Because I no understand why you are getting worked up over a simple comment.

And by definition of stan, I am not a stan of Baye or anyone else.

Claiming people no get sense and at the last sentence of this you proved you are the one actually lacking the sense. Ur first comment I quoted was it not you who said you were for Baye before but now moving to someone else?

This also shows I was right that you were never for Baye in the first place. When you think you have sense and in the same comment you proved yourself se.nseless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2023
Onyi99:
Heard Ceec topped
So happy for her 🥰

Thanks for saying the truth as it is

Very decent and not easily carried away type of lady

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

Sorry to interfere but her faves were Mmeli and Yaya

She only adopted Khosi during the final weeks when her faves were booted off

She should be the last person calling me a bandwagon follower

She no get eye

Person wey dey low key support khosi wey production don pick as winner get mouth to tell me say I dey watch show to pick winnner
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2023
zanieike:
People don't talk much about Soma and Angel on this thread. Why?
only Jesus can make them win. Not in this world or next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

Tommorow morning?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Some people here are not even voting 😭😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Onyi99:
Heard Ceec topped
So happy for her 🥰

Same way Bryan been dey top dat time na...CeeC wey no even 2nd

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2023
DOptical:

Lol.

I mean when compared to some Vengeance seeking placement. Lol.

Let me add that Cancers are cool headed tho and not irrational despite being emotional and I think that's where the surprise comes in because some people expect them not to react when hurt grin😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

She should be the last person calling me a bandwagon follower

She no get eye

Person wey dey low key support khosi wey production don pick as winner get mouth to tell me say I dey watch show to pick winnner
Of course you are not a bandwagon, never has never will

Make una no fight ontop BBN or BBT abeg🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2023
Bennytwin:
There is nothing baye fans haven't called cee c!!! Always quick to call cee c short,dwarf,etc

Yet they claim cee c fans are decampaigning baddie. Over what?

Vote ur faves,let them vote their faves. E no suppose pass like that.

By the way,pls remember mercy, whitemoney,venita, Adekunle is still in the house!

Let Cee c breathe!!!!

You see you

When u r dragging other HMs, Shebi they are breathing

Hypocrites
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Same way Bryan been dey top dat time na...CeeC wey no even 2nd
Some say Neo nor finish last but 6th.

Sunday will be interesting it's a battle of sauces.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Meanwhile, I will summarize the Adekunle's situation this way, considering my Chicago baby & others he would have probably helped, plus Venita.

So let me say, some were everywhere (Uriel and Angel although Angel already had some fans so it didn't affect her), some were cowards who backed out (Tolani and Princess), some were brave (Venita) and someone got his heart fluttered in the end (Adekunle). Now I'm being mushy 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
Thanks for saying the truth as it is

Very decent and not easily carried away type of lady

Lmao

The way you guys throw the ‘decent’ word around is baffling

CeeC is uncouth, vile, condescending and vindictive

Accept your fave with her flaws and stop making angels out of demons

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Words on Marble🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lmao

The way you guys throw the ‘decent’ word around is baffling

CeeC is uncouth, vile, condescending and vindictive

Accept your fave with her flaws and stop making angels out of demons
You don't have anything on her
She's better than most of your favorite in that house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Soma you go dey alright. I understand Angel get big breast and yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.