Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473526 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

If whitemoney and mercy like make dem gbensh on live tv, nothing go still come out.

The show is over, we have our winner

Na so dem talk say Yemi go win only for him to be thrown out like a thief by Ebuka, they said same about Kanaga too he came second.....

Unless you see result you have to assume your fave is not close to the win so you can go all out to ensure when they reveal the result they actually win for real and not audio win......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Sanqa:
At least WM enjoyed this season. He has had more interactions with other housemates, pressed bum, kissed , got angry and shouted at people. Last season he was just a robot with no emotions just dishing out advice.

You forgot to add he was the iya basirat of SYE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by physiomos(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Sanqa:
Has the toilet couple disappeared again? grin

Rent free

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Sanqa:
Has the toilet couple disappeared again? grin

I hope they are not trying to remove Biggie's mic and camera to hide like they usually do when it comes to onions.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Reussite:

Dey play😁

The tweet that was edited. They were predicting the strongest pair in their opinion not voting result. 😭

February 12th is clearly on Sunday. Lol. Who has source predicts on that day?

It was also tweeted 10PM after voting result.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Olebaye 😁😁😁 e be things

Resident touch and follow in Biggie's house. Her love for alcohol don too much, even don take am am higher by stealing alcohol 😥😥

Badly behaved lady when it comes to alcohol

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Did you miss out the part where she just told Neo that Angel accused her of something she didn't do

Ceec's fans are bitter people.
If you are not watching this show you will believe whatever nonsense they are spewing on the timeline.

Anyway it's too late to decampaign Ilebaye.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:58am On Sep 15, 2023
physiomos:

Rent free
Not really free, I pay subscription remember?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:
OMG...see wetin CeeC bitter fans dey tweet all in d name of stanship....
This Baye 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️strong oooo
That handle is not a Ceec fan.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2023
From she didn’t take CeeC’s foundation..,
To the foundation was for Alex..,
To she truly took CeeC’s foundation, but it was by mistake...

Now it’s CeeC’s drinks.
I wonder how many times the narrative for this occurrence will change.

We watch👀

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:00am On Sep 15, 2023
Nah Mercy matter go choke you lass lass see who is calling someone bottom barrel

Low achiever like you 😂😂😂😂
ItisHi:
Mercy na bottom barrel sha

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2023
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️Back at d party with a bang.... everywhere choke

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:01am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:
From she didn’t take CeeC’s foundation..,
To the foundation was for Alex..,
To she truly took CeeC’s foundation, but it was by mistake...

Now it’s CeeC’s drinks.
I wonder how many times the narrative for this occurrence will change.

We watch👀
she is a thief...ok...we don hear...abi
Make we kill her....bitter ppl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Party don end we need drama, we can't just not have drama o....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Jecci:
Olebaye 😁😁😁 e be things

Resident touch and follow in Biggie's house. Her love for alcohol don too much, even don take am am higher by stealing alcohol 😥😥

Badly behaved lady when it comes to alcohol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Which bang she use enter

Nah this party wey I dey watch abi another one 👀👀
Only people wey no dey watch you go deceive with this fake update. Olebaye
DGOODLYF:
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️Back at d party with a bang.... everywhere choke

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:
OMG...see wetin CeeC bitter fans dey tweet all in d name of stanship....
This Baye 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️strong oooo

See her embalmed face. May even be a Nairalander sef. The comment session already did her justice.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:06am On Sep 15, 2023
End of party.
The party mix was on point 👌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2023
Never in the history of bbn have there been a resident ole barawo before but this season olebaye came to play that script oooo.
Stealing alcohol and other stuff back to back 😂😂 even though they swear for her this one don too much 😭😭😭

From alcoholic to kleptomania all these vices for just one person ahhhhhhh e too much ooo[quote author=PrincessEstates post=125798631][/quote]

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:09am On Sep 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Did you miss out the part where she just told Neo that Angel accused her of something she didn't do

She said Angel accused her of stealing it when she didn’t do it “on purpose”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2023
Jecci:
Never in the history of bbn have there been a resident ole barawo before but this season olebaye came to play that script oooo.
Stealing alcohol and other stuff back to back 😂😂 even though they swear for her this one don too much 😭😭😭

From alcoholic to kleptomania all these vices for just one person ahhhhhhh e too much ooo
Shey you no go commit suicide bayi....cos shes gonna steal your fav achohol more...abi your fav carry achohol enter BB house ni

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2023
Jecci:
Which bang she use enter

Nah this party wey I dey watch abi another one 👀👀
Only people wey no dey watch you go deceive with this fake update. Olebaye
U dey mind them😂 grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:16am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Let me clarify for you because you no dey listen well...it was Soma drink dat she took a while ago dat they are talking abt

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Rewind and listen again.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:20am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:
she is a thief...ok...we don hear...abi
Make we kill her....bitter ppl

Why are you putting the post of someone else wishing your fave dead under my post?

This is uncalled for please.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Them dey correct bad character now una no wan hear from stealing alcohol now she go graduate to something else.

Warn your fave ooo Nigeria hot now make she nor carry this klepto character come out from biggie house ooo make e better end for foundation and alcohol

Anything wey pass that one this cry wey she cry go be small thing then oooo
DGOODLYF:
Shey you no go commit suicide bayi....cos shes gonna steal your fav achohol more...abi your fav carry achohol enter BB house ni

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Jecci:
Them dey correct bad character now una no wan hear from stealing alcohol now she go graduate to something else.

Warn your fave ooo Nigeria hot now make she nor carry this klepto character come out from biggie house ooo make e better end for foundation and alcohol

Anything wey pass that one this cry wey she cry go be small thing then oooo
You dey find good character 4 BBN....Lmao...
Are you playing?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2023
He say nah bang no be only bang both banger and knockout naim she use enter 😂😂

Like fave like fans vices too full their body if them no dey thief them go dey lie so boldly like this one here is doing
a4turitoroman:

U dey mind them😂 grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:24am On Sep 15, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Why are you putting the post of someone else wishing your fave dead under my post?

This is uncalled for please.
Den stop spinning narrative here....Btw dat post is from ur fellow fan so deal with it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jecci(f): 1:26am On Sep 15, 2023
I have told you my own ooo Nigeria dey hot now warn your fave to control her hand before them round her Tyre for neck.

DGOODLYF:
You dey find good character 4 BBN....Lmao...
Are you playing?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 1:26am On Sep 15, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Let me clarify for you because you no dey listen well...it was Soma drink dat she took a while ago dat they are talking abt

Okay, now I understand that you just want to be unnecessarily offensive.
I don’t know how to go down that lane of being rude to fellow nairalanders because of housemates that are enjoying the “lives of their heads”.

We’ve supported the same housemate before, so I’ll overlook this one.
Subsequent ones na to just press report button o. Me I no sabi do e-fight.
Thank you and God bless.

Moving on...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:27am On Sep 15, 2023
Well d drinks all of una wan pin on Bayes head say she stole was actually taken by Mercy ooo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.