Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491756 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

What's this??
You both like shipping
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2023
Olodo24:
but you voted Mercy Eke na
I didn't vote anyone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Threebear:
CeeC will be first runner up twice .
That's the funny thing.

Who dey vote CeeC?

Mercy got little highlights, but won many things.

Abeg, which highlight CeeC get?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
Very annoying
Her victim mentality will be her greatest undoing
Check other platforms and see how people are beginning to rubbish her
No be una dey type am for the platforms 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2023
Northkendal:
I saw this na true? undecided
Mercy
Adekunke
Ilebaye
Cecee
Alex
White money
Neo

Sources are saucing this week.

But they must all bow to the real source, keep my accolades ready because anyone that gets it this week is the boss of all sources 😁😁

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
The shock on their faces when white monkey is sent off on Sunday will be epic 😂😂

I can't wait ..

They must show bottom 5 too make everybody sabi their level
Guy it should be bottom 5.

I don tire for bottom 3.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Threebear:

Ilebaye has won.
Anyone telling you anything different is deceiving you.

CeeC didn't top anything this week. ... lmfao
Make I hear pin that any Nigerian complain about leadership.

Anyone in power is actually voted for.

CeeC fans more than Mercy and Adekunle?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Anyway congratulations to Ilebaye and well done Islanders

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Omo for Kunlecole to say this. Ilebaye must have topped. It was the guy on Twitter last year that kept saying Phyna had been topping Bryann even when I was doubting it till they later released everything.
I believe he is supporting Mercy this season.
Ceec topping this week, na lie.

Bayetribe we must mobilise for the finale. Gang up fit dey.

But the person you are quoting said baye has fans but that her fans are NOT enough to win the show!!!

SPARTANS attack!!!!
You can do this!!!
Smash those polls!

It is better Adekunle wins this than that pretencious baye!

People keep asking why people support cee c. It is because that girl has always been herself, warts and all!!! She shows all of her,the good,the bad,the sweet,the awesome and everything in between!

She has never claimed to be what she is not!

She doesn't act or cry for the camera!

She is Cynthia! A winner!

Cee c for the win!!!

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I liked both winners.
I supported DebbieRise, Bassey and Coco and in Miracle's year I was neutral.
I liked both winners they deserved their win.
Let me try my luck in BBT next year if my fave can win

Funny thing is that I pick my fave from day 1 and stay with them all through regardless of their actions

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Threebear:
Anyway congratulations to Ilebaye and well done Islanders

Islanders are doing well! So proud of them!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seankhalifa: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2023
Bennytwin:

Islanders are doing well! So proud of them!
Sunday go calm all of una down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2023
Onyi99:
A king 🥰

King wey dey cry everytime. That one na king. See as angel dey play with him mind n mentality everytime

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Where are those who said CeeC topped this week?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Threebear:

She has been topping for weeks, if he's just finding out then his source is sauceless .

And yes , she topped again this week.
I wish you can apply for BBN next season

I will personally support you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
davodyguy:

What do you mean more than mercy ?

What has mercy done this season to win if I may ask

Her season she worked her ass off! She deserved it then,though if tacha was there,she might not have.

But this season she has stocked up millions for voting. So her money might still get her the win though.

What I dont want is the herd mentality!!

Let Cee c or Adekunle win this. Na dem be the stars of all stars!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
davodyguy:

What you don't know is that most of Mercy's fans were originally Ceec's fans before Pepper Dem.

I love Mercy so much but Akara oil de sweet, if one licks, let another lick too.

Mercy has won and shouldn't have come back to validate nonsense.

We had to go back to our Ceec. It's her turn to shine and most importantly, she's original vocal and unshakable.

So, Ceec fans plenty. We full ground. No be today.

If Ilebaye wins, no wahala. She is playing a wonderful game.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
mayor1814:

King wey dey cry everytime. That one na king. See as angel dey play with him mind n mentality everytime

Sharrap
TL watchers
When last did he cry?
And for the record he is not the only make housemates that have cried this season,so why is Soma tears so special to you guys

And yes he is a king and more
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Angel is now in blue room.......this fight serious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Threebear Mercy voting money nor dey work?

Or they are waiting for finale to use everything? I just feel Mercy should not be underestimated.

Mercy's money is strictly for finale ooo
Lols

E go hot!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Threebear:

Sources are saucing this week.

But they must all bow to the real source, keep my accolades ready because anyone that gets it this week is the boss of all sources 😁😁

I de believe you sha. Waiting for your prediction though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Omo for Kunlecole to say this. Ilebaye must have topped. It was the guy on Twitter last year that kept saying Phyna had been topping Bryann even when I was doubting it till they later released everything.
I believe he is supporting Mercy this season.
Ceec topping this week, na lie.

Bayetribe we must mobilise for the finale. Gang up fit dey.

😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
The shock on their faces when white monkey is sent off on Sunday will be epic 😂😂

I can't wait ..

They must show bottom 5 too make everybody sabi their level
Threebear, stop hiding under another monicker to air your view. Simply tell us the three people that will be evicted on Sunday. Stop this your permutations 😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Biggie played couple tracks of Mohbad music this morning as tribute to the memory of the fallen star.
Most of the HMs were all busy humming and gyrating to his hit tracks without knowledge of his passage.
Cross in particular caught my attention trying to sing KPK loudly even with his deficiency of the yoruba language. It was such a sober reminder of how united we all are in spirit despite our language barrier.
RIP MOHBAD!!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Chinachriss:

What you don't know is that most of Mercy's fans were originally Ceec's fans before Pepper Dem.

I love Mercy so much but Akara oil de sweet, if one licks, let another lick too.

Mercy has won and shouldn't have come back to validate nonsense.

We had to go back to our Ceec. It's her turn to shine and most importantly, she's original vocal and unshakable.

So, Ceec fans plenty. We full ground. No be today.

If Ilebaye wins, no wahala. She is playing a wonderful game.

You just spoilt ur write up wt baye. Baddie is playing a game of pretending. Lols

Ok o.

We agree to disagree.

Vote Cee c next week though.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It's always "relatives" working in deloitte.
Hide the person's name please.
At least Threebear sauce is his boyfriend and not his relative

If Threebear prediction should go wrong on Sunday,he should breakup with his boyfriend.....no time for any fake baby daddy that can't predict results correctly

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Onyi99:

Chance at what?
Las las na one winner we go still get🤣
Please who is your fave?
Titi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Onye oma na Kitchen duties...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Threebear bottom 4 pls lets see. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lauryn41:

Omo I have no problem with whoever wins

This season was tight

No clear winner , no bandwagon winner from day one

I like that it's tight this season. But with recent stats, analysis and dynamics I think d winner will be btw CEEC and ILEBAYE

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Prestige is hard to come by oo.
They better secure all God bless them.

Na premium IUC's my power reach.
I am thankful to everyone voting small pepper.
Nope

You can buy prestige votes from Twitter vendors.....just find a legit vendor and pay for his/her services and you are good to go
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Reussite:

Dey play😁
Threebear, if you like hide under any moniker i will still fish you out. Tell us the three housemates that will be evicted on Sunday with your full chest 😏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.