Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491479 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

Runaway patriot

I hope you are good tho
Lol
Extremely busy with work lately

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

Nope

You can buy prestige votes from Twitter vendors.....just find a legit vendor and pay for his/her services and you are good to go
Are you serious?
Na only Enkay and huskvoice I dey trust.

Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Titaniumental:

Lol
Extremely busy with work lately
Okay

Just take good care of yourself,afterall we will be saying goodbye to the show in about 2weeks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

Let me try my luck in BBT next year if my fave can win

Funny thing is that I pick my fave from day 1 and stay with them all through regardless of their actions

I don't plan on watching BBT.
I didn't watch the past one and don't plan on doing so either.
So only BBNaija for me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bennytwin:

But the person you are quoting said baye has fans but that her fans are NOT enough to win the show!!!

SPARTANS attack!!!!
You can do this!!!
Smash those polls!

It is better Adekunle wins this than that pretencious baye!

People keep asking why people support cee c. It is because that girl has always been herself, warts and all!!! She shows all of her,the good,the bad,the sweet,the awesome and everything in between!

She has never claimed to be what she is not!

She doesn't act or cry for the camera!

She is Cynthia! A winner!

Cee c for the win!!!

Awwwwnnnnnnn🥰

This is so “emoshional”. CeeC you’re loved🤗🥺🤗

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bennytwin:

But the person you are quoting said baye has fans but that her fans are NOT enough to win the show!!!

SPARTANS attack!!!!
You can do this!!!
Smash those polls!

It is better Adekunle wins this than that pretencious baye!

People keep asking why people support cee c. It is because that girl has always been herself, warts and all!!! She shows all of her,the good,the bad,the sweet,the awesome and everything in between!

She has never claimed to be what she is not!

She doesn't act or cry for the camera!

She is Cynthia! A winner!

Cee c for the win!!!

I saw his other tweets. I posted that before going through the rest.

Ilebaye is winning that money. Ceec first or second runner up again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you serious?
Na only Enkay and huskvoice I dey trust.

Thanks for the info.
I bought from Huskvoice,Whema and Ofejis this year and I got a discount from the first two vendors cus we supported Bryann last year

But please be careful cus too many scammers out there....if possible contact the vendors you trust only

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
ObinnaT:

😂😂
The guy na Mercy fan.

Him saying "hmmm" fit even be say na Mercy top self.

On October 1st we know.

I believe Ilebaye is going to win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

I bought from Huskvoice,Whema and Ofejis this year and I got a discount from the first two vendors cus we supported Bryann last year

But please be careful cus too many scammers out there....if possible contact the vendors you trust only
Thanks, that's why I mentioned those names because scammers full this thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Onyi99:

Sharrap
TL watchers
When last did he cry?
And for the record he is not the only make housemates that have cried this season,so why is Soma tears so special to you guys

And yes he is a king and more

Shut up and listen to me. Where does he stand in d scheme of things? Is he a strong personality like Adekunle, pere, or WM. Even cross has a stronger presence than him.

U may like him sexually or romantically and dat may explain u calling him king. But in d midst of niggas like adekunle, pere, white money. He is no king at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

So only BBNaija for me.
Try the first week out if it will intrigue you and if you don't like it,you can stay off

I love reality tv shows regardless of the country but I can never bring myself to watch ultimate love if they decides to renew for season 2
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

Omo!!

If you see the swear Somgel Shippers swear for me this morning, you go pity me.

I say make I find trouble small, na so I enter one Somgel Shippers dm for twitter, told her I no do again... that I want to ship Soma with Alex🤣🤣
Omo see curse oo🤣

Shippers are something else! They were crying in their group begging God to intervene as Somgel dey fight. The day Angel said she has a boyfriend outside, they say they will contribute money and give the poor boy for compensation so that he will leave Angel for Soma cheesy

I never see people wey dey delusional reach core shippers🤣

This is small compared to what crosskay and crossgel did on Twitter

They were holding space everyday to pray and curse the other parties (Saskay and Angel)

You see shippers,I am never joining their community group ever again
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

They were holding space everyday to pray and curse the other parties (Saskay and Angel)

CrossGel won sha
🙈 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Monzze: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bossladyy:
Threebear, stop hiding under another monicker to air your view. Simply tell us the three people that will be evicted on Sunday. Stop this your permutations 😏

You be jjc for here??

Threebear and Cruisetopiavp are not the same person
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
mayor1814:

Shut up and listen to me. Where does he stand in d scheme of things? Is he a strong personality like Adekunle, pere, or WM. Even cross has a stronger presence than him.

U may like him sexually or romantically and dat may explain u calling him king. But in d midst of niggas like adekunle, pere, white money. He is no king at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
Crying strategy in the mud
Leave here and go to other platforms she have cast kikikikiki
cast ke....ni week 8....
Stop playing na....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️is everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
mayor1814:

Adekunle, pere, wm and cross were finalist in their season, while soma was evicted the first week he was up.
Kindly tell me how Adekunle, pere, wm and cross are doing better than soma

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
I wish biggie will release top 6 this week. Ilebaye fans are too brave. Lmfao.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
mayor1814:

A king I stan

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Threebear:
CeeC will be first runner up twice .
She deserve some flowers if she make top3 sef....I mean having fans who are there since 2018...

Thats real organic stuffs..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

You both like shipping

Mine is for cruise nothing serious 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Why are people buying votes? When with 100k, you can mass cook for 500 Nigerians. All you need is for them to vote in front of you and get a plate of food.

Everyone is entitled to 200 votes. Web and desktop. That’s 100,000 daily legit votes.

This season that people don’t vote with money anymore. Just contribute the money to feed random Nigerians.

Do this three days and in different states.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

I hated crossgel so much then. The ship was disgusting to me especially with the way Cross handles her body parts with zero respect and dignity.

I prefer this new Angel than that of Sye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
ObinnaT:

You’re even pitying them sef.
Make Biggie evict 6, make dem know say Spartans and Lovers of CeeC no dey carry CeeC play.

Nonsense and Olebaye😌

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Northkendal:
I saw this na true? undecided
Mercy
Adekunke
Ilebaye
Cecee
Alex
White money
Neo

I like Mercy, but please this shouldn't be true. I've logged in the Gen Z brat and CeeC along with Lambo as my Top 3. Make dem no use my chances for 1m play o!😠

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

So only BBNaija for me.
Me too.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
ObinnaT:
You want to be mudded completely?

Ilebaye beat CeeC blue , black and red.

It's not even a close contest.

But dey give yourself hope 😁

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
There are three things I'm certain of ...

The sun will come in the morning

The moon will shine at night

Whitemoney is leaving this Sunday.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

I hated crossgel so much then. The ship was disgusting to me especially with the way Cross handles her body parts with zero respect and dignity.

I prefer this new Angel than that of Sye

I hated Crosskay more. Many people were planning to beat Cross up if he had touched Saskay in any sexual way, it was very upsetting. I don't know what the guy sees in kids.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Godoverevery:
Angel is now in blue room.......this fight serious.

No be game against Monday so? I don't trust Angel lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
This WM guy has started his clownish,cringey behaviours again ! What nonsense is he singing now for goodness's sake ! Anyway, it's not his fault,it is the fault of those people who keep deceiving him that he can sing ! I hope this dude realizes that he is causing a great dishonour to the Nigerian music industry as long as he sees himself as a musician ! WM can't sing;he has no voice. He should just shut up and face the kitchen !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clement1111:

Okay

Just take good care of yourself,afterall we will be saying goodbye to the show in about 2weeks

I can't wait
I want my life back

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.