Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502384 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please change your tv.

Maybe eye 👀 dey pain me be that 😊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
She can go and have the Mr Perfect guy afterall he is still single since Nengi rejected him with his rotten breath🤣 funnily I was shipping my Oba Waya with a more mentally stable gal like Nengi or Lilo only that he didn't really want them😏
Lolgrin
E go shock you say Erica and Kidd still Dey together!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cece- some people were lying that they called them to come on the show
Mercy: na lie , some of them are the ones calling multichoice

Well i guess Mercy and Ceec calles multichoice and begged them(multichoice) to put them(Mercy and Ceec) back on the show

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
DownChelsea:

No single soul abandoned Whitemoney.

That's how WMG operates. Their noise comes only when it's necessary.

Two years ago, WMG won him the show without making noise and left the scene. Even after the show you hardly saw them engaging in post BBN banter.

They knew they had already done the job. So they moved on and left others to wail in peace.

Just Like the last time, there's also a lot of false and forced narratives about Whitemoney this time around.

But, if you know YOU KNOW.

They don't know grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Age shaming won't work. I'm in my 20s.

Your age is your age. ....there no shaming about.

Just did a lil subtraction and addition with the information of your mum in are 40's.....the math says you are a teen.....Gen Z

So hence why your blood dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

Are the villains against her? Tacha was the villain. And that house people always raved about how a confrontation between Tacha and Mercy would go crazy.

The villains you mentioned are all cool with her so far.

And this season so far's been CeeC vs Alex In terms of rivalry.

She needs to get a storyline. Or she'll be running on pure loyalty of her former supporters. She hasn't gained any new fans.
I'm actually not talking about the villains being against her. It's just that they never get to win. Mercy will be the easy pick here
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Your age is your age. ....there no shaming about.

Just did a lil subtraction and addition with the information of your mum in are 40's.....the math says you are a teen.....Gen Z

So hence why your blood dey hot.

Well, I'm in my early 20s and my mum is in her late 40s. I'm a Legal Practitioner and my opinion here is sound and logical like that of others.

If you disapprove of my submissions, criticize them don't resort to ad hominem.

And no, I'm not Ilebaye 😂 respect yourself or you go collect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dsimmer:

My Nini get sharp mouth 🤣

I liked the fact that she was balanced with her views most of the times. She would defend Whitemoney against Pere. And would also defend Pere to Saga whenever Saga was getting in his feelings, regarding Pere. And then defend Saga to everyone.

She was the one who even made me see more reason with Whitemoney because the constant talk about Whitemoney taking over the kitchen no be small 🤣 But when Pere took over yet couldn't cook much and organize the kitchen better than Whitemoney, I was like, why fix when it's not broken? That was when I felt Pere should leave Whitemoney alone. And Nini was ever ready to defend Whitemoney 😅

Meanwhile, Pere eventually calmed down when he realized the housemates were constantly nominating him 🤣 Since he calmed down in Sye edition, I doubt he would display the same authoritative character in all stars. I wouldn't know tho but he don even mellow for Whitemoney sef.

The only iron person we have on all stars is Venita. She indulges Mercy at times tho.

I miss Nini grin
She no dey look face at all grin

Na so so sharp mouth babes I dey like.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
This show is very different from the Big Brother Africa All Stars. Unlike Uti's set that was made up of truly desperate people on a second shot at breaking the yoke of poverty permanently, the housemates in BBNaija All Stars are made up of :-

1. Those who cashed out and need to revive their dormant social media clout in preparation for their next projects (Whitemoney, Frodd, Pere, Seyi to their lesser extent)

2. Those who cashed out and are really just seeking for the next thrill (Cross, Kiddwaya)

3. Those that need to awaken their already massive social media following to increase their billing power as influencers or in endorsements (Tolani, Alex, Ceecee, Mercy, Venita, Whitemoney)

4. Those that didn't do so well after their seasons and who truly want a second chance at fame and fortune and those that fell off after tasting fame and fortune and those that simply felt their being evicted so early in their seasons was unfinished business even though they still made money( Ike, Soma, Ilebaye ,Doyin & Princess)

5. Those who want a chance to show that they've changed, greatly improved or that there viewers were mistaken about their first impressions of them ( Adekunle is clearly the best examole of this, Pere, Neo, Alex, and to an increasingly smaller extent, Ceecee)

6. The females that truly made reasonable money and are doing okay but are battling with obvious LONELINESS & need the BBNaija platform for serious marketing as wife materials because in their minds they're not getting any younger (Mercy, Uriel and clearly, Cee-Cee. Tolani & Doyin need men but they're not interested in stuff like marriage)

7. Ex-winners that simply enjoy winning again and again (Mercy, Whitemoney)

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TundeTunapa(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
What time is the party good people
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
jenifer007:

Maybe eye 👀 dey pain me be that 😊

No my dear.........it happens are time.

I no even sabi who fine pass between both honestly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
mayor1814:

Erica wud have being d perfect partner for ozo if not for d kidd angle.

Which sponsor is nengi afraid of, babe wey dey rock laycon anyhow. I suspect laycon fo Bleep dat babe after show

Nengi x Kidd
Erica x Ozo....
These ships would have been better. Matching personalities

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
Seyi - E get some babes wey I tackle that time wey I go abuja.
Dem dey say "how will I put Tacha up"
So I asked them if we were there for a game or real life, and they all kept quiet.
Adekunle - When we dey nominate the other level, they will say, dont put up my roomate, so who should we now put up?
Myself?

Tacha matter again?
Uncle seyi?
How many times now
Every minute Tacha, Tacha, Tacha.
Anti Tacha fanbase cannot work oh
Everyone should look for their own fans themselves grin
I just hope this is not how Seyi talks about Tacha at home grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
[b]Soma - alAll these things wey dem dey do, truth or dare kissing kissing things, I no dey do.
Mercy - Why you no go kiss? And today we'll play our game.
Soma - Its because any girl that kisses me wouldn't wanna stop, thats the problem. I don't wanna give anyone any impression.
Mercy - Oh wow, you're proud.
Soma - I'm not proud, I know how soft my lips are and I kiss really good. My lips are f#cking soft.
Mercy - This is really good, so if 5 girls kiss you on this table, all of us will start going crazy.
Soma - some would go crazy than the others.[/b]
Mercy - Wahala oo, better enjoy this ship that you've entered.
Soma - Why?
Mercy - You cannot offload ooo, its too late to turn back.
Soma - Its too early.
Mercy - Why? Start building it ooo.
Soma - When you're here, lets ship.
Mercy - ehh?
I have a man outside.
Soma - I have a woman outside.

Soma of life grin

Soma just back these words up with actions and watch your fanbase grow
We want a show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
You’re all over the place bear. Just like a love peddler. I can’t say for now. 😁

Threebear:

What about me ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
TundeTunapa:
What time is the party good people
10pm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lolgrin
E go shock you say Erica and Kidd still Dey together!grin
I doubt grin
But if they are still together after all these years then I give up they are meant to be together😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TundeTunapa(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Olodo24:
10pm
Gracias
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
Congratulations to Tacha.

By the way some madam still can't read eloquently,not speak o,i mean they can't even read grin grin
Congratulations to my darling forever baby
Tacha kiss
Characteristics of a winner.
Tacha, Tacha, Tacha and she's proving it in all areas of her life kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
Mercy: Housemates, we have the first ship in this house and the ship is Called White Lambo.

Whitemoney: This is only official ship, the rest na canoe

Behold,the White-Lambo ship
Whitemoney you're on your own with this ship undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Well, I'm in my early 20s and my mum is in her late 40s. I'm a Legal Practitioner and my opinion here is sound and logical like that of others.

If you disapprove of my submissions, criticize them don't resort to ad hominem.

And no, I'm not Ilebaye 😂 respect yourself or you go collect.

Lol..........it isnt nice you had to validate yourself to me...it feels like am bullying or intimidating you.

Just that the back and forth were becoming unpleasant.

I see where your strength to argue come from.....but anyway enjoy yourself my brother/sister.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Bro, Frodd does not have liquid 30 million naira.

If you say he's there for fun because he has too much time in his hands, He'll be vacationing in Europe by this time of the year with his expectant wife. This is summer for fvcks sake. Everybody dey collect first world citizenship for their pickin.

Talking about class, Kiddwaya is recognized in a richer circle than Frodd.

References: Check their Instagram pages.

You guys talk about Frodd as Jowi zaza or Obi Cubana 😂

It doesn't follow that way o. You don't grow bigger than your source, and Frodd came from social media clout which came from BBNaija. There's a reason Obi Cubana is constantly on Instagram.

Frodd no get 30 Million Naira? $37,500? Lol, i can't even boldly say that about Elozonam or Diane Russet. Frodd's Mercedes Jeep alone na hand and leg matter.

Running a hospitality venture like a club requires core liquidity, but personality is what moves hospitality, and i believe Frodd is simply trying to pull a Chief Priest because he knows he's not the only club and hotel owner on the Island.

As for his wife, when's she expecting? Do you know if Frodd has done the Jand thing over and over? This is the same Frodd that Tega was just oooing and aaahing when she was taken on a tour of Frodd's new house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Amillionnn:
You’re all over the place bear. Just like a love peddler. I can’t say for now. 😁

Threebear is just waiting to see if Mike will come in tomorrow,that is when we will all see his/her true colour.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lol..........it isnt nice you had to validate yourself to me...it feels like am bullying or intimidating you.

Just that the back and forth were becoming unpleasant.

I see where your strength to argue come from.....but anyway enjoy yourself my brother/sister.

Sorry for disrespecting with the misogynist allegations and sorry for my most recent outburst.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Bro, Frodd does not have liquid 30 million naira.

If you say he's there for fun because he has too much time in his hands, He'll be vacationing in Europe by this time of the year with his expectant wife. This is summer for fvcks sake. Everybody dey collect first world citizenship for their pickin.

Talking about class, Kiddwaya is recognized in a richer circle than Frodd.

References: Check their Instagram pages.

You guys talk about Frodd as Jowi zaza or Obi Cubana 😂

Kidd is a great guy that put several BBNaija ex-housemates on, but he's sensibly sticking to the script of knowing he's the son of a car owner and isn't exactly entitled to speak in a gathering of men that only own bicycles. Just like Cuppy, what he has are friends and an obviously fat trust fund. All Stars is even his 3rd reality show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
PegasusSolid:

It doesn't follow that way o. You don't grow bigger than your source, and Frodd came from social media clout which came from BBNaija. There's a reason Obi Cubana is constantly on Instagram.

Frodd no get 30 Million Naira? $37,500? Lol, i can't even boldly say that about Elozonam or Diane Russet. Frodd's Mercedes Jeep alone na hand and leg matter.

Running a hospitality venture like a club requires core liquidity, but personality is what moves hospitality, and i believe Frodd is simply trying to pull a Chief Priest because he knows he's not the only club and hotel owner on the Island.

As for his wife, when's she expecting? Do you know if Frodd has done the Jand thing over and over? This is the same Frodd that Tega was just oooing and aaahing when she was taken on a tour of Frodd's new house.

I didn't say Frodd isn't worth 30 million. I've seen his garage and apartment and wouldn't place his net worth above 500 million naira.

However, Frodd does not have 30 million naira in his account as we speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
PrincessEstates:

RED
tnx. Team Red. Red must win!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Samueltemi337:
I don't want to expose her
you are not sure of yourself. if you are, u would have called her out.
Safarigirl is not in the league of using alternate accounts. If it were troublesome Tatiana4u aka pinky whatever and others, I for gree.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
thatigboman:
you are not sure of yourself. if you are, u would have called her out.
Safarigirl is not in the league of using alternate accounts. If it were troublesome Tatiana4u aka pinky whatever and others, I for gree.

Guy no dey yearn wetin you no know. Safari is one of these new monikers wey dey here. She just dey test market to know how far. Once voting start, she go switch to original moniker to hype one housemate and make money. Na so she dey take survive angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Godoverevery:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please change your tv.

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Titaniumental:
How many female BBNaija All Stars housemates has Pere kissed pre-show grin

Pere X Uriel

I saw this video, it was too hawt! 🔥🔥 grin. The General sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
I said it that Mercy has a relationship she is protecting outside.

Mercy : Frodd is my body guard for tonight oh.
Princess: He knows your man?.
Mercy: Unhun!(In affirmative tone).

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.