Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467289 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

I didn't say Frodd isn't worth 30 million. I've seen his garage and apartment and wouldn't place his net worth above 500 million naira.

However, Frodd does not have 30 million naira in his account as we speak.
Nawa oo ...are you his acct manager
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
carammel:
I just saw a video of Hermes on twitter, he said he wants to be in the house but he was not invited, he is therefore begging his people to keep mentioning his name, maybe by popular demand, he’d be called.

I dunno how Ilebaye got an invite over Hermes or Chichi though.

If you saw Ilebaye during the final Saturday night party, you wouldn't be asking this. The babe na area scatter, perfect for an all star season. In fact, she was the ONLY level up housemate I was hoping to see at the all-star season and so far she has not disappointed

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:

You listed Doyin as one of the people that didn't do well post show and left out Adekunle that faked endorsement out of shame? Doyin that is one of the most endorsed housemates of her set with at least 6 endowments. Her podcast does up to 50k views and already has 3 sponsors. Her clothing and glasses lines have been restocked several times. That's who you say is not doing well post show. Let's compare her to Adekunle you conspicuously left out. 3 months post show, zero brand endorsements just hosting gigs thanks to MultiChoice, had to fake a Levi's jeans endorsement to give his fans bragging rights. Na soso bill he dey bill fans till they got tired. It was during bbtitans that his fans finally celebrated a paid partnership with captain Jack or one liquor brand like that.

Princess may not be in our faces anymore but she's doing ok for herself. She has a boutique and a cosmetic shop in Abuja. If you know it or takes to run businesses in Abuja I you'd know she's not a struggling babe. If there's any name that you should have put as ex hm that's not doing well, it should be ADEKUNLE in block letters. Let's hope this 2nd chance will improve his fortunes
This one just dey vomit rubbish!!
Adekunle faked endorsement yet the so-called company have not arrested and called him out like they did to ur miserable segun 🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
30 minutes to party and many housemates are still tying towels?

What kind of brief does Adekunle want to read at this time?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Its like ur Hermes will be in d house tomorrow o..
I’d be so happy to see him in the house!
Let his bromance with Adekunle continue!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Threebear:

Maria is very stupid for such statement...so the girl can't have her choice simply because she stanned her ?

Very ungrateful louts....reason I won't be voting for anyone this year or any other year.

Have many of your former faces have dropped because of Ceec sef?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:

You listed Doyin as one of the people that didn't do well post show and left out Adekunle that faked endorsement out of shame? Doyin that is one of the most endorsed housemates of her set with at least 6 endowments. Her podcast does up to 50k views and already has 3 sponsors. Her clothing and glasses lines have been restocked several times. That's who you say is not doing well post show. Let's compare her to Adekunle you conspicuously left out. 3 months post show, zero brand endorsements just hosting gigs thanks to MultiChoice, had to fake a Levi's jeans endorsement to give his fans bragging rights. Na soso bill he dey bill fans till they got tired. It was during bbtitans that his fans finally celebrated a paid partnership with captain Jack or one liquor brand like that.

Princess may not be in our faces anymore but she's doing ok for herself. She has a boutique and a cosmetic shop in Abuja. If you know it or takes to run businesses in Abuja I you'd know she's not a struggling babe. If there's any name that you should have put as ex hm that's not doing well, it should be ADEKUNLE in block letters. Let's hope this 2nd chance will improve his fortunes
Everyone in that house did very well post show sha .
I think that's the reason Big brother selected them.
People that have represented multichoice relatively well , it's all part of a marketing scheme that could revive the show (which is currently losing steam)

120 million is a huge amount of money .

A life changing money .

None of those housemates would have earned 120 million in 3 months , unless they are into drug business 😁

Not even the so called award winning actor who had to rely on the fans of the show his fans claim he's bigger than , to win an award he most certainly didn't deserve.

How much are actors even paid in Nigeria?

I'm certain Tobi's acting fee no even reach 1 million naira , many actors are now acting for free sef 😁😁🤣😭

The smart ones came back , the foolish ones rejected a life changing offer.

Even A list actors that Tobi will never be able to lace their shoes went for GUS back then for just 100k dollars ...

But a deluded person in Nairaland thinks a D list actor is bigger than a multi billion Franchise....

Haaaa e b things o 🤣🤣😁

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

Damn. If I can remember, Heritage bank was a major sponsor that year with Payporte.

I won't forget their commercial.
Yeah.Tobi’s privileged cos he comes from a wealthy family.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
I need Vee and Erica in that house let everywhere catch fire.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:

Have many of your former faces have dropped because of Ceec sef?
Lol
I'm not even supporting CeeC

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Awwwn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
WetSmoke:

Then you have to add laycon to balance it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Then you have to add laycon to balance it
😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yeah.Tobi’s privileged cos he comes from a wealthy family.

I wish my parents are very wealthy.

However, there's an age where one has to drop that mentality and face life squarely.

I've clearly passed that age 😂.

Make I go hustle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy don win again. Na so E dey start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:

It’s funny how you link doing well financially to getting one or two endorsements.
No one can judge these housemates by what they post on their social media pages, some may choose to be low-key.

I believe none of these all star housemate is doing as bad as you are trying to paint right now.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:

You listed Doyin as one of the people that didn't do well post show and left out Adekunle that faked endorsement out of shame? Doyin that is one of the most endorsed housemates of her set with at least 6 endorsents. Her podcast does up to 50k views and already has 3 sponsors. Her clothing and glasses lines have been restocked several times. That's who you say is not doing well post show. Let's compare her to Adekunle whom you conspicuously left out. 3 months post show, zero brand endorsements just hosting gigs thanks to MultiChoice, had to fake a Levi's jeans endorsement to give his fans bragging rights. Na soso bill he dey bill fans till they got tired. It was during bbtitans that his fans finally celebrated a paid partnership with captain Jack or one liquor brand like that.

I really don't understand your hatred for Adekunle.

If not for the fact that I know you, I would have said there's more to it.

But you must explain why you pick on him at every opportunity

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
ChristoBam:

Adekunle faked endorsement? Now you can't drop something like that and not complete the gist na.

The gist was hot on the level up thread when it was still active. I'll look for the link when I'm less busy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tolani baj
Makeup is perfect kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
77up:
To think I supported him before but I haven't seen anything to impress me with him this time, the way he does his eyes sef irritates, make he do quick dey go home , his wife can't wait 🙄

The nigga is just shinning his eyes.

It is quite comical to me when he's doing that. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pere and Cross just concluded their plotting on who to nominate. Next week will be fun.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
WetSmoke:
Erica will be disqualified again

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pere is my guy 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cross it's a game. Relax🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
What is Pete and Cross scheming?
Cross is asking if Pete is sure the thing will not backfire..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beorn:
Pere and Cross just concluded their plotting on who to nominate. Next week will be fun.
Who are they nominating...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cross - are you sure people won't see us conspiring and call us evil people. You know viewers are always emotional.

Pere - I don't give a shît. It's a game, bro. Others are doing it too.

LOL. Let the games begin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Are you the one with that moniker Sweet something that always attacked Adekunle and you supported Hermes?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
davodyguy:

But you understand your teammates hatred for Doyin as if she's the cause of his misfortunes. Let your teammates first explain why they pick on Doyin at every given opportunity to the point of cooking lies. I just dey read una comments, I never get una time yet. You must take what you dish out on a daily basis.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:

The gist was hot on the level up thread when it was still active. I'll look for the link when I'm less busy

Madam your accusation is false

You can't just cook up a story based on dem say dem say

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
davodyguy:

Like.........sometimes I wonder if is personal for her.

All her talk about that guy is always bad and full of hate.

I don't like doyin but I still compliment her atimes.

She needs to tell us wetin the guy do her gan gan.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Frodd should probably also invest in a gym

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.