Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492207 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Jessewizy:

The energy in the house is not so cozy prior to the wager presentation.

Omasola will lead the charge as he was already pissed with the HOH earlier.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Reussite:
A well deserved loss😅😅😅 but they seem not to be in low spirit like last week

Because they can still buy foodstuffs with their money point coin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Froshloaded:
I enjoyed their wager presentation sha sad

You say wetin shocked shocked

Anyway entertainment differs for everybody.At a point my tv was on mute.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Uwosom:
Why invite judges if their judgement will be overturned?
Well the idea is to have a lot of ex housemates participate in the show in some form.Either as wager judge,or jury ,as houseguest or as housemates. It brings some form of excitement to the game and nostalgia if you get the drift

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Godoverevery:
Adekunle warn them.

Even told cross....dey no listen

I'm so happy they lost!.
We said it earlier in the day that the games where underwhelming 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Team Green
King Cee-C
Neo
Alex
Sholzy
Soma

Team Yellow
Whitemoney
General Pere
Angel
Deks
Baye

Wager Judges
Ahneeka - 4
Hermes - 3
Queen - 5

Big brother says housemates were asked to create new sporting activities not modify their childhood games.

Big brother overturns the decision of the judges........wager lost.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2023
No need to invite guest judges since big brother still has the final say

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2023
The housemates should stop white money from singing because they have lost 90% of the wager tasks he has sang In.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Biggie had already told them whether win or loss,they will still be provided with what they needed for the weekend!
Nothing like starvation for them!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Meanwhile, Who saw that Epic Pere laugh?🤣🤣,
I need the meme🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Hermes did not say collective? Praise the Lord. Queen looked really good. Child birth turned her into a milf. Ahneeka, dirty girl. Tufia.

This one they performed into the midnight makes sense for a Friday. All that club energy put into constructive use. After everything, na sleep get them till morning. Whitemoney improved as a musician. I can’t say the same for Efe.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2023
Adekunle dear,
Pls hide every necessary food items for yourself..

Don’t forget that u love eating onions wella..pls
Nna hide as much onions as u can…

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2023
Venita deserves some accolades.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2023
OhBritannia:
The housemates should stop white money from singing because they have lost 90% of the wager tasks he has sang In.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Adekunle complained to Biggie about this wager thing.

He told Biggie that they're not following the instruction, and Biggie told him to meet Cross in private and advise about it, but if he refuse to listen he should just tag along.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Twoclans:

You say wetin shocked shocked

Anyway entertainment differs for everybody.At a point my tv was on mute.
Awwwn, you tried na.
From the moment they told them to go to the Arena, I put it on mute. Because if you followed their rehearsal, you'll know it was rubbish they were going there to do. I only unmuted when they asked the judges to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2023
kowema:

I'm so happy they lost!.
We said it earlier in the day that the games where underwhelming 🤣

It is annoying when people don't listen.

Despite telling cross they did it last year during his season.....cross suppose listen to him

Hermes could relate as well that why he said they weren't creative with the game except the last one.
(It was him and Adekunle that won the task last for year for there level)

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Omotshola just said
"I wanna smoke weed so bad"
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Man was carrying online to be included but they didn't.

I really don't know what they were thinking when they chose to exclude him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2023
OhBritannia:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2023
kowema:

I'd pick her over Kim

Kim sef fine die oo.

To me top 10 finest girls
Kim,
Nengi,
Ahneeka,
Venita,
Erica,
Beauty,
Saskay,
Chomzy,
Bella,
Lilo

Top 10 fine guys
Adekunle,
Groovy,
Pere,
Soma,
Ozo,
Miracle,
Rico Swavey,
Ebuka,
Seyi,
Neo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Soma oooooo

Stop forcing this babe to be with you.......angel nah mental person.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2023
Angel and soma. Not again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:54am On Sep 16, 2023
Godoverevery:
Soma oooooo

Stop forcing this babe to be with you.......angel nah mental person.

They are both intentionally trying to form shipping drama. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2023
70 years old man Soma grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:58am On Sep 16, 2023
kowema:

They are both intentionally trying to form shipping drama. Mtcheww

Yea......it is forced.

From the day angel said they are only compatible sexually I knew she doesn't feel anything for him.

Angel still really like cross......I see it most times from her body language.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Why am I feeling like shipping angel with adekunle🤒
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
Why am I feeling like shipping angel with adekunle🤒

Haaaa......God abeg oooo.

Can't you hear the way she talking to soma

Omo angel is bleeping too rude......she making it look like Soma is the one begging for the ship.

Adekunle no fit deal ooo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Haaaa......God abeg oooo.

Can't you hear the way she talking to soma

Omo angel is bleeping too rude......she making it look like Soma is the one begging for the ship.

Adekunle no fit deal ooo

Wonder why she’s like that.
I think it’s part of her game tho.

“Genz baddie with the sex appeal”
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:17am On Sep 16, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Wonder why she’s like that.
I think it’s part of her game tho.

“Genz baddie with the sex appeal”
It is obvious she just playing along maybe for shipper gains.......angel was broke shaming all the guys in that house from week 1.

Everything she doing is for the game.......she actually played the game this season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Adekunle and Venita are having issues again.

He was telling Soma that Venita is gaslighting him and he need some break.

He said the real conversation between him Venita will be after the show, but for now whatever she say is yes Ma.

Adekunle really know what he's doing with this woman.

Many people think he's naive and foolishly in love, but from his conversation with Soma I realize he knows exactly what he's doing.

I just hope Soma will not tell Angel sha. Because Angel will definitely tell Venita.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 1:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Elozonam and Joe will appear on the show before it concludes. Those are two housemates easily reachable. Ozo is the third and he’s already appeared. Prince, the fourth. It will shock me if Praise doesn’t appear. That one is jobless on a regular day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.