Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471006 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:55am On Sep 16, 2023
finallybusy:
Elozonam and Joe will appear on the show before it concludes. Those are two housemates easily reachable. Ozo is the third and he’s already appeared. Prince, the fourth. It will shock me if Praise doesn’t appear. That one is jobless on a regular day.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2023
😂😂😂 white money and mercy love en... Funny 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:20am On Sep 16, 2023
This Soma spoon-feeding Angel everyday is becoming so weird to me.

Nigeria shippers council una dey try sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Chimezie198:

n irritating too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2023
COOL10:
Biggie did Hermes bad sha. He deserved to be a contestant. See personality nah. His looks alone nah content cheesy
Biggy should have replaced him with Frodd!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You see ,sometimes in life you just have to hold your hands up and admit the truth. I have noticed this Ilebaye girl has been much maligned but now she has been winning in gargantuan fashion in spite of that. So these housemates just have to hold their hands up.And what if she now wins the grand prize which is a possibility?A lot of them will not be able to close their mouths in astonishment.I doubt she will be able to comprehend it herself too!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Tatiana4u, your Hermes is here oo grin

Camera zoom Whitemoney's face as Queen enter. Lol.
OMG!!!
I missed o!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Zihno:
Who’s the Mother that mothered all their Mothers again?

Ilebaye X 120M
Baye!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I was shocked, like why are they all avoiding Baye?
Only Sholzy bought from her.
Omashola is the only one who has her back in that house and I’m so sad that he’ll leave on Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2023
BadMaster:

If Sholzy eventually leaves on Sunday, she's really going to feel it. He's been very supportive of her.
He’s her one and only true friend,brother,father,confidant and special adviser who loves her unconditionally!
May God bless Omashola!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You see ,sometimes in life you just have to hold your hands up and admit the truth. I have noticed this Ilebaye girl has been much maligned but now she has been winning in gargantuan fashion in spite of that. So these housemates just have to hold their hands up.And what if she now wins the grand prize which is a possibility?A lot of them will not be able to close their mouths in astonishment.I doubt she will be able to comprehend it herself too!
Those guyz cant even mask their hatred for her.....Only Sholzy bought from her and guess wat he gained in d process and each time d game master announce market result...Her stocks always go up but its wasted since nobody bought....
Wen it was her turn to buy...the girl was just having fun...Use all her money buy and she gained massively...and d gap is not even close....
Ilebaye is a true definition of GRACE...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

It is annoying when people don't listen.

Despite telling cross they did it last year during his season.....cross suppose listen to him

Hermes could relate as well that why he said they weren't creative with the game except the last one.
(It was him and Adekunle that won the task last for year for there level)

I know riding Kuku's dick gives you immense orgasm but take it easy with the lies

Bumball was created, organised and curated by SHEGGZ from the start to finish! He created that task, organised it with the help of Hermes the Hoh then, gave each of the housemates the role they were to play. I remember him making Kuku the commentator and it turned out that was the only wager level one won during their season. I can still remember how Biggie praised Sheggz in the arena that day for sharing his sportsman skills with the housemates.

One terrible thing about Kulanders, they'll always want to take glory for another person's hard work just like their fave. Glory thieves!!

That was how you people said Kuku was the first LU Hoh when in truth na Eloswag. Your fave is in bigge's house stealing onions and his fans are here stealing people's glory.

I don't know how Kuku come be the person wey win the task when he no even follow play ball that day he was just a commentator, it was even Chichi abi one of the ladies that score one of the goals with her bum.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2023
I heard someone failed a question that was related to her field of study!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
“I was a lawyer at 21”…yen yen yen
Ordinary legislature,you no sabi!
Dumb ass bitter dwarf!
If na to gossip Baye to Neo or complain say Cross no Dey look your face,you go score 100%
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You think Neo would consider you as an option if you badmouth Baye to him?
Lmao!
Don’t worry,he’ll leave tomorrow and I’d love to see you bully Cross to love you!
😂😂😂😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2023
finallybusy:
Elozonam and Joe will appear on the show before it concludes. Those are two housemates easily reachable. Ozo is the third and he’s already appeared. Prince, the fourth. It will shock me if Praise doesn’t appear. That one is jobless on a regular day.
Elozonam already came in earlier as a judge.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Dumb ass bitter dwarf!
If na to gossip Baye to Neo or complain say Cross no Dey look your face,you go score 100%
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao!
Don’t worry,he’ll leave tomorrow and I’d love to see you bully Cross to love you!
😂😂😂😂

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Dumb ass bitter dwarf!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao!
😂😂😂😂

Person wey fail law school. I would rather sabinus wey be comedian represent me in court than that failed malt bottle

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

I know riding Kuku's dick gives you immense orgasm but take it easy with the lies

Bumball was created, organised and curated by SHEGGZ from the start to finish! He created that task, organised it with the help of Hermes the Hoh then, gave each of the housemates the role they were to play. I remember him making Kuku the commentetor and it turned out that was [b[b]]the only wager level one won during their season[/b]. [/b]I can still remember how Biggie praised Sheggz in the arena that day for sharing his sportsman skills with the housemates.

One terrible thing about Kulanders, they'll always want to take glory for another person's hard work just like their fave. Glory thieves!!

That was how you people said Kuku was the first LU Hoh when in truth na Eloswag. Your fave is in bigge's house stealing onions and his fans are here stealing people's glory.

I don't know how Kuku come be the person wey win the task when he no even follow play ball that day he was just a commentetor, it was even Chichi abi one of the ladies that score one of the goals with her bum.

Lol...............shegz was the best creative during there season....I give him a whole tree.
Lmaooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Dumb ass bitter dwarf!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao!
😂😂😂😂

Ilebaye doesn’t even know the next odd number after 23. If I was you, I will keep quite.

If CeeC is a dwarf, olebaye the fake criminologist is a dwarf too since there is no much height difference between them.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lol...............shegz was the best creative during there season....I give him a whole tree.
Lmaooooo.

Sha take ease.....I won't say you lied with the bolded but it obvious you were also an online watcher last year.

You accuse people of not watching the show but it's looking like you're the one that don't even watch. Level one only won one wager before their merger with level two go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2023
ObinnaT:

Ilebaye doesn’t even know the next odd number after 23. If I was you, I will keep quite.

If CeeC is a dwarf, olebaye the fake criminologist is a dwarf too since there is no much height difference between them.
kikikikiki don't mind Tatiana

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Person wey fail law school. I would rather sabinus wey be comedian represent me in court than that failed malt bottle

If I believe an unprovable blogpost that someone failed law school when she disproved it, because it’s on google. I will question my own intelligence because I fear, I might the illiterate one.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

You accuse people of not watching the show but it's looking like you're the one that don't even watch. Level one only won one wager before their merger with level two go and verify.

Have corrected myself............I missed it up with HOH game.

I have given sheggs the failed Billionaire footballer a whole tree for his creative mind......Lmaoooo.

Sha drink a glass of water.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Chimezie198:

I'm getting irritated. Time to eat,Angel will suddenly develop whitlow

Mtcheewww

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2023
Allnacruise:

He didn't say Kuku created the game, he said his house won the task during their set

Haba mana

Sorry, that's not what he said he edited his post
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2023
As My Kabiyesi Ade dey press necks inside house my other baby Oba Waya face the ones outside😁 the only relevant All Star outside the house Oba Waya u are beautiful😍🥵😋🍑💋 All my blessings doubledouble🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2023
QueenSindel:
As My Kabiyesi Ade dey press necks inside house my other baby Oba Waya face the ones outside😁 the only relevant All Star outside the house Oba Waya u are beautiful😍🥵😋🍑💋 All my blessings doubledouble🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Who is he again?

Was he part of the all stars cos the relevant ones are still on my screen while this Ikorodu Jayz is looking like a lost puppy

Mtcheewww
🚶🚶🚶🚶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Who is he again?

Was he part of the all stars cos the relevant ones are still on my screen while this Ikorodu Jayz is looking like a lost puppy

Mtcheewww
🚶🚶🚶🚶
Oil no dy this kiddwaya head

Adekunle will go far after this all stars, I'm sure of that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Mtcheewww
🚶🚶🚶🚶
Idiotic failed footballer Omo Odo e pain am😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2023
lumens:

I hate the advert.
It's dirty and gross.
Same Joe,minor difference is the best

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Allnacruise:
lipsrsealed

I said Hermes and Adekunle won the wager for there level last year.(Hermes ginger and Adekunle commentary that day)

She said am implying Adekunle created the game and taking Sheggz glory..........lol

I sha dan give her failed Billionaire football a whole tree instead of flowers.....so we go fit rest this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Biggy should have replaced him with Frodd!
I still don’t know why they brought frodd back

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.