Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472496 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Clement1111:
Ike really did Baye dirty ,😂😂😂

Stealing her coins
Ike helped her game with that clothes trashing though. People got more sympathetic towards her after that incidence

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
Clement1111:
Ike really did Baye dirty ,😂😂😂

Stealing her coins
No one is calling him a thief o!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Whitemoney no no say na him Dey go house grin
I swear!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
You stop supporting BBD because of Venita toxicity

Yet you are still another Toxic character

Shey you dey wyn me ni
IconicR:
It's because of that Venita I closed my eyes on Dek

She just killed his game in this all stars

Venita is too toxic

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
kowema:

Lol, Thank God she no give Alex.
She even wants to give out her Gold coins, eya, she forgot it's not transferable.
My baby is under pressure 😥.
If only a Ninja can just whisper to her that we full her back like trenches craw craw.

Meanwhile, I like how bubbly she is today, That her win yesterday really lifted her spirit and then Queen's compliment iced the cake.
One thing about Baye is that she’s very observant and aware of her surroundings!
She’s realized that Alex is two faced and I love that!
She handles pressure quite well for her age and it’s commendable….if only she knew how strong she’sgrin
I really think so too…she’s very happy and energetic!grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Giel:
Alex has gotten coins from seyi, Doyin, prince and I'm sure I've even forgotten some.
Alex is good dears kiss
Anyway we know Ilebaye only knows how to take from Alex and not give back. Take her clothes, wig, foundation, drink, I'm not surprised if she doesn't give anything to Alex.
Only to take, take, take from Alex.
Ungrateful like her fans

By the way, Ilebaye no even get coins to give out.
Abi na wetin Whitemoney and Cross dash am now she wan give out?
Ilebaye should focus on gathering coins for herself first before looking for who to give what.

Iya abi oga, I thought you were a Baye supporter?

Kilo happen?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I just watched Whitemoney’s jada music video.

Those people saying he should focus on his kitchen bizz rather than music are simply
not saying it correctly, they should add with “immediate effect” to that fact lol.🗿😂

Because werin be dis ,Otamie mie ? It’s giving early 2000 vibes. Seh na with this style e wan use takeover industry competition?

He is so gone deep into Delusion...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na when the money finish now, he go rent small shop and start rushing to Mile12 to go buy tomato and Shombo every morning for stew..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Giel:
Whitemoney gave Ilebaye 150 monie point coins and cross gave her 50 coins

Awww whitemoney you're too kind.
A whole 150 coins? kiss
Thank you too cross kiss
Tomorrow her ungrateful fans will come and insult you and then say no one has ever done anything for ilebaye in that house.

Very mad people.

🤣

Lolzz take it easy on us na, we're not mad we are just protective of her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
Seunomobo:

I see....

I guess, She thinks Sholzy is going home as well, reason why she didn't give him a part of the coins...

But I'm wondering why she didn't give Alex....

Does she feel Alex is going too?
If she didn’t give Omashola and Alex,then it’s because they’re up for eviction and she’s not sure if they’ll survive….I don’t think it has any malicious intent.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Seunomobo:

For me all I see is Mind game play at work....

White gave her coins with the hope that when she's evicted tomorrow, he can steal some of her fans cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Shock awaits them all...
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No one is calling him a thief o!
I thought Ike returned the coins before he left

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ibukzy:
You stop supporting BBD because of Venita toxicity

Yet you are still another Toxic character

Shey you dey wyn me ni
The only toxic character I see in this show so far is Venita

Bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
OhBritannia:
The housemates should stop white money from singing because they have lost 90% of the wager tasks he has sang In.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
OhBritannia:
The housemates should stop white money from singing because they have lost 90% of the wager tasks he has sang In.

Whitemoney may not have the talent, but he is very passionate about singing. He should enroll in a music school in the US.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye told Cross she is giving all her 300 coins from her locker and also told him to take her gold coins. This girl thinks shes going home 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Baye,are we a joke to you?
Shey you dey whine us ni?grin
Now I see why Whitemoney and cross are being too nice to her,they think she’s leaving tomorrow!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

E go shock dem like transformer,

When dem tell dem say whitemoney had been evicted along with Neo. Na that time their eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:

Bitter truth

That lady is beyond toxic. I don't even know what to make of her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
dominique:
These arisers that came together to arise against bullying are now the ones doing most of the bullying on the cyber streets, e be things o! This is why I don't ever like to support any housemate with a bandwagon of fans. They're are too toxic, I just can't stand being clumped together with such fans even if it comes with the bragging rights of winning. I love Baye but her arisers are making it harder and harder for me to fully stan her. She still has all my votes in the finals tho

Madam rest!

They are only returning the energy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:

Bitter truth

CEEC... call her name
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Baba4kinatu:

CEEC... call her name
You can't deny the fact that Ceec has grown but for Venita she's something else

Ceec even avoid trouble these days

E shock you abi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye told Cross she is giving all her 300 coins from her locker and also told him to take her gold coins. This girl thinks shes going home 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Baye,are we a joke to you?
Shey you dey whine us ni?grin
Now I see why Whitemoney and cross are being too nice to her,they think she’s leaving tomorrow!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Tommorow should come already.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
dominique:
These arisers that came together to arise against bullying are now the ones doing most of the bullying on the cyber streets, e be things o! This is why I don't ever like to support any housemate with a bandwagon of fans. They're are too toxic, I just can't stand being clumped together with such fans even if it comes with the bragging rights of winning. I love Baye but her arisers are making it harder and harder for me to fully stan her. She still has all my votes in the finals tho

Lol. Her arisers are toxic bully who see themselves in Baye and want to get away with their provocation like Baye have been getting away with hers.

How would one scrap Paint into one's box without feeling remorseful but insulting the person yet she's the victim? Or how would someone steal other people's things without feeling remorseful but Insulting them over it yet she's the victim? Or harass men or act rude yet she's the victim? Etc.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
It just occurred to me that Baye becomes targeted by Cece/Alex whenever she gets closer to Neo or cross!
I think it irritates them to see her happy with any guy.
Alex showed her true colors when Baye told her about what prince told her in confidence…she felt jealous and envious!
She’s now badmouthing Baye to cross and since it’s not working,she’s now using bestie as a ploy to enter him!
Cece on the other hand attacks Baye whenever she’s with cross and now that she’s seen Neo getting closer to her,she’s gravitating towards him since cross keeps avoiding her like the plague that she is!
Angel has been showing similar traits too.
As the show progresses,we will see how desperate these wicked girls are!

What did Prince say to her in confidence?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Geezeem:

To buy her the way you bought someone here... and they started singing like Canary bird, praising delawood Kunle and painting him as the next best thing after slice bread

cheesy

Paid supporters oshi!

lipsrsealed embarassed
Lol.
We call it logistics payment, not necessarily vote buying grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Enough of that dwarf!
Let me focus on my girlgrin
Ilebaye the star actress!!!
The sports woman!!
Supa commando winner!
HFM winner!!
Smartest investor!!!
Gen Z mathematician!!!
Won over 12 tasks and still counting!!
The most talked about this season!
A well rounded winner!!!
The most deserving winner of Allstars!!
My Atarodo 🌶 🌶️
my baby😍
Giddem!!!

Our winner. 120m will look absolutely good on her

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Thank you Whitemoney and omashola for your generosity towards Baye cos Ike stole her coins and she would have starved through out this week if not for them.
God bless the both of you 🥰😘
Ilebaye must thank Ike after this show...If she wins.

Ike single handedly snatch the glory Mercy had and placed it on Ilebaye..

That clothe and coin case gave Ilebaye Army of fans to fight for her..Ike will be so happy if Mercy doesnt make top2 not to talk of winning the show.

If that will help him heal fast and fine, It ia ok by me.

To Ike, any body can win but not mercy..😂😂😂

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Munzy14:

Ilebaye must thank Ike after this show...If she wins.

Ike single handedly snatch the glory Mercy had and placed it on Ilebaye..

That clothe and coin case gave Ilebaye Army of fans to fight for her..Ike will be so happy if Mercy doesnt make top2 not to talk of winning the show.

If that will help him heal fast and fine, It ia ok by me.

To Ike, any body can win but not mercy..😂😂😂
Well, like Shakespeare said,

Some are born great,
Some achieve greatness
And some have greatness thrust upon them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
smiley

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
DOptical:

Lol. Her arisers are toxic bully who see themselves in Baye and want to get away with their provocation like Baye have been getting away with hers.

How would one scrap Paint into one's box without feeling remorseful but insulting the person yet she's the victim? Or how would someone steal other people's things without feeling remorseful but Insulting them over it yet she's the victim? Or harass men or act rude yet she's the victim? Etc.

CeeC described it to her perfectly. Baye expects to be indulged because she somehow thinks everyone in that house is her elder sibling hence she can be as bratty as she wants. It was different in Level Up where she was comfortable among her mates but weirdly saw Beauty as her elder sister (she taught her how to use tampons). That's why she genuinely saw nothing wrong in taking CeeC's foundation or chicken from Adekunle's pot.

The only people who treated her that way this year are CeeC , Adekunle,Alex, Neo, Pere, Whitemoney and most of all, Omashola. Prince was like her strict but indulgent teacher. Venita was like her mean aunty. Cross was like the neighborhood Broda Sodiq feeding on little girls. Angel was like her bigger and bully classmate. Mercy was like her cool aunty. Doyin was like the senior girl in school who's upset that Baye doesn't want to be her school daughter anymore.

Baye can get away with many things because she has a very vulnerable look - cute sad puppy face, little hands, and generally awkward dress sense. It's easy to see why viewers arose for her, she even made CeeC look like an agbaya , and CeeC being an OG gamer knows that fighting Baye would be a bad look on TV. I really wish Bryann was here, it would have been a balance. Angel is too exposed as a Gen Z and acts/looks like a grown woman (she isn't though). If you're emotional, Baye might capture your heart. I saw Queen restrain herself yesterday from rushing to go kiss and hug her.

It's a general thing with many Gen Zs. They are mostly super brats but they somehow still expect to be indulged and even pampered. It's baffling.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:
Looking at the pictures below I now understand why Cross ran for his dear life. How on earth could he have survived with a wwe champion as a girlfriend.

Ceec is clearly a transgender, look at those thighs does it look like it belongs to a woman? If Cross near dose thighs there's no way we for no trend justice for Cross .

Failed charge and bail lawyer

CRUISETOPIAVP:

Now this is where I draw the line..

She can wrap those thick thighs around my neck anytime any day especially in this rainy weather 🥶

@CRUISETOPIAVP, I'm with you on this one bruh. I like my girls packing a lot of meat. 😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sanqa:
Why is Venita so angry today?

At least no body will accuse her wrongly... voting has ended days ago
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Munzy14:

Isnt this a usual cold war between younger ladies and the advanced ladies? When men are involved.

Coded beef, Jelousy and drama as well.
It’s shameful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Amillionnn:
Cynthia was talking with Neo earlier as she made his hair.

She said- ah! You can’t go oh! I think she said she will cry. I can’t remember.

She started recounting how she was close to Kidd and he left then she got close to Ike. Ike own pain her pass. Ike left.

People don’t know how difficult these things are she said. So if Neo was to go today! …

She said she wants people to be shocked over Neo not leaving cos she does not understand how people think this one is leaving…

I haven’t watched in a few days so I’m wondering when did these two get close?

As men don scarce on the show na. Lol. The guys around on the show are either engaged (Omashola) or with a partner. I have always said the reason why some of the ladies were cranky was because they didn't have a guy with them. See how Venita toned down a bit after she got with Adekunle for example. Although she still dey crank at times grin but she's toned it down compared to the early days.

Pere is free but has got problem with Ceec.

Whitemoney is also free but has also got problem with Ceec although Whitemoney is probably with Mercy now.

Cross is also free but wants to be loyal to Kim even though Baye has been trying to get him into her web since Kim left. Didn't Baye even nominate Kim?

In fact, Na man be the main issue between Ceec and Baye, apart from her also stealing Ceec's foundation. Both Baye and Ceec have sworn to not allow either of them to have Cross. Ceec even said she was happy to see Cross with Kim than Baye (since Baye fought with her to get close to Cross) but added that Kim pepper still enter into her eyes regardless 😂 I think Cross dey ball low-key. Didn't he & his friends invite Ruger to a friend's wedding in Italy? After Kidd, Cross is probably the next affluent guy on the show I think. Apart from Frood who blew up with Cubana. Probably Omashola too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.