Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1494519 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!grin
Cece’s famous for being the most bitter woman in Nigeria at 22 but Baye’s famous for being a Gen Z mathematician,a smart investor and a potential BBN Allstars winner at 22!!!
Even at 30,she’s still a dumb,bitter,frustrated short put dwarf with her yam legs,looking for whom to blame for her misery!

I will rather be the face of bitter woman in Nigeria than be the face of female stealing in the biggest African reality TV show. A criminal being a criminologist. 😭

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye and Adekunle will hold hands on the final day and the both of them are already winners,so stop trying to pitch us against Islanders cos it won’t work!

Awwwwn…

No worry Islanders no fit fight Baye tribe..why should we even quarrel when our faves are cool in d house..
Thats why I go personal with ur wereys here..My fave and urs cannot be cool win d house and u expect me to troll yours cos u are trolling mine…kolewerk..I must come for ur head first..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Shame on the Adekunle and Ilebaye fans that rushed to celebrate that Venita dRaGgED Alex yesterday and started pretending like Alex is scared of Venita 🤣🤣 when we know Alex has dragged the hell out of Venita before and she's just ignoring Venita now because sometimes silence is the best answer to a fool like Venita.

Even Venita's boytoy wife Adekunle agrees with Alex's approach🤣🤣

Venita said Alex cannot say anything to her about her character. Will she still say Adekunle cannot say anything to her too? Adekunle even called Venita a gaslighter. Like Alex told Venita yesterday. You have wahala too🤣

https://twitter.com/Rexstyler/status/1702853376583581795?t=RCyhGPkIo4E0cO04Yp1EhQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2023
Bennytwin:

Please Cee c fans are cool with Kiddwaya and Adekunle,infact everyone!

Look for someone else to troll. Lol

Y'all keep coming for Baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Absolutely Tats, and the DGoodlyf has also echoed that point succinctly.
I saw that scene when Venita openly insinuated Baye could have taken her cake last night. I was disgusted when she actually got up to go check but returned few seconds later having confirmed otherwise without saying a word or apologising.
These are not isolated cases, they occur day in day out and are the reasons majority of viewers are moved by compassion to support Baye relentlessly.

Why wouldn't Venita suspect her when she's been stealing people's chicken and drinks, after which she plays the victim. She doesn't even feel remorseful and would even insult them over it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2023
It’s so funny cos Adekunle even had his hair done before Pere did. No be that all back hair style wey Venita plait for am?

carammel:

As per Pere was the first ever man to plait that hairstyle cheesy
May you be healed..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2023
crystalpapers:
You're a business owner and you don't know the meaning of CAC shior...

Even if you are not a business owner sef. You are a Nigerian with a tertiary education and you don't know the meaning of cac shior.

Infact most of the questions wey those housemates fail a Nigerian with a secondary school education suppose answer am. Heck, an above average primary school student from a good primary school go ace those questions.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Absolutely Tats, and the DGoodlyf has also echoed that point succinctly.
I saw that scene when Venita openly insinuated Baye could have taken her cake last night. I was disgusted when she actually got up to go check but returned few seconds later having confirmed otherwise without saying a word or apologising.
These are not isolated cases, they occur day in day out and are the reasons majority of viewers are moved by compassion to support Baye relentlessly.
It’s so painful and I love how she handled it….I guess she’s used to being bullied,accused and insulted by her fellow housemates that she doesn’t care anymore!
They always coerce and manipulate her to apologize but they never apologize to her sincerely!
The have made her numb to pain and shame and when she cries,they’ll say she’s looking for arisers and pity votes!
And when we arise on her behalf,they call us gullible headless mobs!
I can’t wait for this show to end so that she’ll be free to do whatever she wants and enjoy her life to the fullest!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2023
To be honest.......HM who have being very good this season when it come to general questions are
Angel
Adekunle
Cee-C
Venita

I don't know why people are dragging Cee-C or calling her olodo.....she has several time displays intelligence answering questions.

Yesterday she did better than alot of HMs during that task.....make una stop jare.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s so painful and I love how she handled it….I guess she’s used to being bullied,accused and insulted by her fellow housemates that she doesn’t care anymore!
They always coerce and manipulate her to apologize but they never apologize to her sincerely!
The have made her numb to pain and shame and when she cries,they’ll say she’s looking for arisers and pity votes!
And when we arise on her behalf,they call us gullible headless mobs!
I can’t wait for this show to end so that she’ll be free to do whatever she wants and enjoy her life to the fullest!

See another useless victim card.

Some people always suspect Neo for example because he eats a lot.
Whitemoney even said people shouldn't keep their food with Neo because he would eat it all but I don't see anyone playing the victim. Let alone someone who's consistently stolen people's chicken and drinks yet wouldn't feel remorseful but insult them over it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2023
Geezeem:

Thank you ex teamie kiss

Please don't reply that moniker again

I don't even comment on the person's post. I find the way she writes quite disgusting. She has been poking me since like forever but I will never respond. She is blacklisted

She only fights here after watching Twitter videos. She gets her kicks from e- fights. Nothing concern am with the entertainment on the screen

Look for someone who genuinely love the game and enjoy it and engage with pls 🙏

Thanks for your consideration 💕

Noted at the bolded.

I just enjoys poking her once once🤣

One notable thing about me, once I cancel somebody I stop reading or replying their mentions. The way I scroll pass some posts here you go think say na Olympic race I dey . I don't read some people's posts so I don't get triggered to respond

Enjoy your weekend dearie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:
Looking at the pictures below I now understand why Cross ran for his dear life. How on earth could he have survived with a wwe champion as a girlfriend.

Ceec is clearly a transgender, look at those thighs does it look like it belongs to a woman? If Cross near dose thighs there's no way we for no trend justice for Cross .

Failed charge and bail lawyer
Now this is where I draw the line..

She can wrap those thick thighs around my neck anytime any day especially in this rainy weather 🥶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:
Today is a good day grin

The sun is out, I have all day to lazy about. Who's gonna collect from my hand cos I'm clearly done with Kuku for today.

Ceecbitters can I see your hands up🤣
Which state are you residing

It's has been raining since last night up till this morning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye and Adekunle will hold hands on the final day and the both of them are already winners,so stop trying to pitch us against Islanders cos it won’t work!
Wow.

Tati mentioned Adekunle.

Contact me for your flowers darling ☺️👌🥳

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Just saw a clip of the HFM task last night..

I understand most of the housemates are olodos but ceec's own is legendary 😂😂

How will you be a lawyer who was called to bar at 22 and you don't know the body that makes law in Nigeria. 😂😂😂

Forget law school sef. She no do social studies for primary school?
What about Whitemoney who couldn't answer the product of 11 and 7

Omo dunce plenty for that house abeg

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Now this is where I draw the line..

She can wrap those thick thighs around my neck anytime any day especially in this rainy weather 🥶

Those muscled thighs can suffocate life out of a man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2023
Clement1111:

Which state are you residing

It's has been raining since last night up till this morning

It's not raining in my state
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Alex would decampaign and badmouth her during voting days and become mummy GO adviser during weekends!
Lmao!
Let her take her own advice Abeg!

Apt!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

I noticed Soma serves their meal with only one spoon just so he could feed her

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2023
carammel:

As per Pere was the first ever man to plait that hairstyle cheesy
May you be healed..

As the guy loose him hair, Kunle loose him own too

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2023
Geezeem:

Your girl is playing a sniper's game

Everyone she cries about gets hated out here

Until there is an evidence to show that she cried after every fight last season, I will continue to see all she does as game. A dangerous one, not different from that of the conspirators

My only problem is that it isn't fun to watch as those

Nothing is entertaining about a crying contestant...

This is my ONLY GRUDGE!

I like faan... I like to laugh... I like to be entertained

The only good thing is this strategy can't win the show again!

We have had pity project winners for years now. Only Mercy, Miracle and Phyna won without this

Efe, Laycon, WM were Nigeria's pity projects. If your girl wins, she will be in that WhatsApp group too

The good thing is, nobody will ever come again with similar strategy and succeed. Your girl don cast this one

We move!

🚶🚶🚶
Who would you prefer to win the show then?? Who has given you more fann or content? Who have you talked about the most this season??

If highlights of the show were to be shown, who would appear the most??

Give the pity strategy thing a rest!! She didn’t ask to be bullied. Baye’s game has always been fun and to flirt amongst the guys. She did same last season during their Saturday parties and she came with the same energy this season until the housemates started bullying her right from the first week. She’s human with emotions and 90% of us here will react the same under such treatment.

See Cross that’s a man cried after raising his voice on someone. Pere has cried several times for little things, Mercy has cried, Soma has cried, but Baye that’s literally going through the most cannot cry??

Y’all rest please.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

It's not raining in my state

Which state is that??.

It being raining non stop in this part of lagos since yesterday afternoon.

U are enjoying ooooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyzaila: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2023
MasterSteps:

When the rubber band lands on another, the player picks all leaving just one for the game to continue.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Baba4kinatu:
People are making insinuations that Ceec failed law school twice and slept her way to her degree in university.

Sincerely I believe them. Because how on earth will a lawyer say the judiciary is responsible for making laws.

I don't know about other things you wrote here but this Ceecee on my screen, both this season and her first outing does not fit under this description

I won't accept this trash
And I am not even her fan

She is too proud to give her body to random Joe. She wasn't even this free during her season. She was so uptight around guys. I know how long Toby hustled before he got a kiss which they even hide to do

Nah... I won't buy this

Na smear campaign

🚶🚶🚶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Funny enough....The likes of Mercy, Venita, Soma have cried more dan Baye in dat house....but nobody accuse dem of playing pity....
Even wen ppl xpect d girl to milk d victim status...she overlooked n move on to d surprise of many

Who was Soma crying about or against?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Even if you are not a business owner sef. You are a Nigerian with a tertiary education and you don't know the meaning of cac shior.

Infact most of the questions wey does housemates fail a Nigerian with a secondary school education suppose answer am. Heck, an above average primary school student from a good primary school go ace those questions.

Yes now. They disappointed us.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:
Looking at the pictures below I now understand why Cross ran for his dear life. How on earth could he have survived with a wwe champion as a girlfriend.

Ceec is clearly a transgender, look at those thighs does it look like it belongs to a woman? If Cross near dose thighs there's no way we for no trend justice for Cross .

Failed charge and bail lawyer

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2023
kwa kwa kwa kwa..

Understanding the game shave una black yansh for there..
Dem no born una well to engage me for here..
Come for my fave,I will come for empty heads..
Awon Oloriburuku fc..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Godoverevery:

Is my fault biggie didn't find him worthy for the all star nah.

Am sorry.

I suggest you and your fellow otumbo up there have a proper brain CT scan.

Very funny
I am laughing

haha ha hahahaha
🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Nhazeru:

Last December I saw her in my annual village wrestling competition and guess what she was shamelessly defeated as usual.

What is she really good at?

Failed as a lawyer
Failed as a wrestler
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Really?
Those thighs would crush palm kernels!😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2023
crystalpapers:
Still shocked at the abysmal performance of the housemates at the HFM task yesterday. Even my fave does not know the continent mount everest is, a lawyer does not know the arm responsible for making laws, she does not the person on 20 naira note. A business owner who does not know the full meaning of CAC.
l.

Who’s your fave that doesn’t know what continent Mount Everest is on ?

Hope it’s not ade

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2023
Lauryn41:

Who’s your fave that doesn’t know what continent Mount Everest is on ?

Hope it’s not ade

Yes, what happen??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.