Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472475 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

Lol, you need to pick a struggle mr man.
The same you has always excused Venita when she provokes Ade and a strong advocate of women will always be women and as a man you should be ready to be patient with her and tolerate her, Biko, what changed?

Go through my post well, I never support a woman going physical, I am an advocate of tit for tat.
If a woman gives it to you verbally, give it back to her verbally and if she makes the first hit physically, deck her right back, finito.

Do not return verbal abuse with physical abuse, In the sight of the law, the punishment for verbal abuse is not as serious as that of physical abuse(battery), no one even remembers the physically abused party provoked first.

This is still the same reason, a man who acted on impulse by killing another man he meets in bed with his wife is still considered to be a murderer even though he acted out of provocation.

Thanks. Let those with ears listen to the words of wisdom!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
That nasty mgbeke girl knows she has got nothing on Pere.Cant even compare to him in any way.So local.Daring him as if she can withstand one blow from him nonsense
I am over 4 decades old

I was taught something at a very young age that when you're fighting/arguing with your mate in the presence of any relative of the person you're fighting, you can insult that person, but don't throw shade at the relative of that person, even though present but has not intervened in your fight.

Alex was facing Venita. Why will you leave Venita and insult Adekunle?

In Yoruba land, we describe such people as 'omo ti wọn o ko' (a child that lacks home training) or 'ọmọ tọkọ Sugbon kò gbà ẹkọ' (Child that was trained but failed to take that training seriously)

That's awful and someone like that needs to be trained outside with some good manners.

You're fighting my wife and while I kept mute or tried to separate, you descended on me. Haba
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
MamBi:
I said it that this Allstar was getting too toxic for me…

What the heck happened between Alex and Pere?

If Pere gets a strike, no be bye bye be that? He has 2 strikes already…
he has only one strike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

He is a 'neutral' viewer grin
Neutral viewer Isonu

Cowards wey get fave always hiding behind "neutral" facade to freely say all sort of nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Am sure you don't watch the show ......even biggie had to give doyin a strike.

When issues happens and you insults someone let it end there don't bring it up the next day again.

Only witches talks about the same thing over and over again.......doyin intentionally wanted a response to continue with the insults the next day.

When someone is obviously avoiding you and you actually continue to poke them......then you deserve whatever you get.
..and deep within your mind, being sincere to yourself, the next thing is to beat up the person?
There are many ways to resolve disputes, everything shouldn’t be about punches.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:

You say wetin shocked shocked shocked

God abeg ohhh , anything that will keep whitemoney in that house beyond today is not good for my mental health cheesy cheesy

As for my general ,I have no words for him yet ,he should better not disqualify himself .After watching him and Alex yesterday night .I just switched off the tv and slept.

Something is definitely wrong with you. What did Whitemoney do that's not good for your foolish mental health? You're clearly exhibtin stupid character like Alex.

WM that has been jovial, good, nd friendly to everyone is making your useless mental health to shake.

You animals will watch WM till October 2. Stupid idiot!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Tetes, I'm disappointed at your position.
So why are Warnings, Strikes and Disqualifications integral part of the show?
Of course, Pere has every right to express his discontentment and reject Alex's provocation and goading using any acceptable means.
However, physical aggression under whatever guise is not allowed on this show, period.

I just marvel at what I'm reading here today under the guise of she provoked him, he is my fave I have to defend him, Tuesday when Alex called Pere bad energy unprovoked his response of insulting her father was applauded by everyone because he gave an equal verbal response to a verbal provocation.....

There is no justification to assault, if Alex had provoked him verbally what happened to returning the energy verbally If Alex had attacked him physically first then he is justified to throw her out of Biggie's window, but since that didn't happen Pere is guilty.....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

In a fight with Adekunle, a fellow man oooo, he still displayed aggressive tendency, the same thing he displayed with Whitemoney by removing belt to flog Whitemoney 😀😀 and yet someone wants to change it to a gender thing, telmeabout, Mamba provoked him, what should Laycon have done the day Erica went all out for him or Prince in the HOH suite, those ones should have strangled her then.
Mttcchweee, excusing bad behaviour oshi.

This is still so traumatizing for me to imagine. I am glad I didn’t watch that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Good for you, while at it also give him a gun to shoot too so we can be very sure he is very angry.....
Since u brought that despicable Idea,u can do us the honour of handling him one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Even in America with good justice system, people get beaten up everyday and nothing comes out of it. If you don’t want to put yourself in harm’s way, avoid provoking other people because you can’t dictate how they will react.

Besides, you don’t place your safety in other people’s hand base on morality and ideals. You will only have yourself to blame when you find out that morality and ideals itself varies from person to person and not everyone subscribe to the ideal of the society. Stay safe.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
IghravweIG:

Well blame the housemates.

They target certain people to put up for nominations forgetting the rest of the pack.

So If Soma, Cross coasts their way to the finals, then they are playing a fine game in-house.

Just watch closely if there are nominations again on Monday, those who survived today, will be put up again.
Biggy should do is a favor and put everyone up next week!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

Since u brought that despicable Idea,u can do us the honour of handling him one.

He is your guy now and since you don't give a f**k that he acted like a mad man, you can assist him with a gun to complete the cycle of madness.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

Lol, you need to pick a struggle mr man.
The same you has always excused Venita when she provokes Ade and a strong advocate of women will always be women and as a man you should be ready to be patient with her and tolerate her, Biko, what changed?

Go through my post well, I never support a woman going physical, I am an advocate of tit for tat.
If a woman gives it to you verbally, give it back to her verbally and if she makes the first hit physically, deck her right back, finito.

Do not return verbal abuse with physical abuse, In the sight of the law, the punishment for verbal abuse is not as serious as that of physical abuse(battery), no one even remembers the physically abused party provoked first.

This is still the same reason, a man who acted on impulse by killing another man he meets in bed with his wife is still considered to be a murderer even though he acted out of provocation.

I just read your first paragraph and your point is baseless.

Am an advocate of people watching with brain and not emotions.

How does Adekunle and venita misunderstandings the same with Alex and pere goading??

Am very sure i advocated for men to be patience when disrespect happens.........which is totally different from someone constantly insulting you

Since you dont know the difference between disrespect and verbal insults/provocation.....I didn't bother reading the rest of your movie script.

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Many feminists who hated Doyin and who looked away when Pere punched that wall because chochocho- like -parrot -so -deserved- it-and-more 🤷🏾‍♀️are calling for Pere’s head now.

Posterity will not be kind to such selective and performative outrage.
This is why I would never attach a label to myself- I am me, an expression particle of the Divine, who tries to be as human as possible. Never a part of any movement.
We move
I personally can’t wait for BBT✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=Onyi99 post=125845435][/quote]
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
But Soma is a simp na?😂🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Pere is evil and no woman should accept a ring from him

Biggie should disqualify him if he wants to be fair.

Imagine this type of man off screen

I won't be surprised if anyone comes out tomorrow and accused Pere of murderer

Says a fan of Ceecee who laughed while saying she sent her boyfriend to therapy...

I see why you would make this kind of excuses. Africa watched Ceecee send Tobi into depression. So to you, it's okay for a woman to abuse a man

No wonder there are more widows than widowers

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
These men shouting "men should control their anger when women provokes them" can't take 2% of what Alex has done to Pere for the past few weeks but because we're all typing, let's all act like "Saint Obi" on this app for the likes Imo

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na big see finish. Mgbeke feeling funky.

I really wish Pere had fling dat Bed dey way I really wanted him to

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Originality007:

I like the way Baye is peppering u guys, it's gives me a lot of Joy..

Baye my girl more pepper pls
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
PegasusSolid:

She might have been in Lagoon Hospital by now if she slapped Pere. She simply pushed him too far.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

..and deep within your mind, being sincere to yourself, the next thing is to beat up the person?
There are many ways to resolve disputes, everything shouldn’t be about punches.

Did he punch her Any woman who threaten a man to is face to slap him is ready for a physical fight.

Everything should be about verbally abusing someone during disputes......lol

You want me to condemn physical abuse while seeing verbal abuse as lesser evil......Never.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
She go still find a way to abuse Pere for her dairy session
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I just marvel at what I'm reading here today under the guise of she provoked him, he is my fave I have to defend him, Tuesday when Alex called Pere bad energy unprovoked his response of insulting her father was applauded by everyone because he gave an equal verbal response to a verbal provocation.....

There is no justification to assault, if Alex had provoked him verbally what happened to returning the energy verbally If Alex had attacked him physically first then he is justified to throw her out of Biggie's window, but since that didn't happen Pere is guilty.....
Precisely!
We are not even saying Pere is not justified in reacting.
What we are saying is that such a reaction ought to be measured and should be within the rules of the game. For me, Pere expresses anger using violent aggression, we have seen him behave like this repeatedly with different individuals.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
OhBritannia:
This life!! Men should really be careful when chosen a partner.

There are women that will bring the worst out of you and you begin to react the way you never thought you will ever react.

A woman like alex will destroy you as a man, they will ruin your reputation, take all you have and totally damage your reputation and name.

This is the same sweet pere, sweet and calm pere when he was with Maria, he never got angry any day in that house because Maria was there to bring the best out of him.

Not just Maria, he had friends like tega, peace, jmk and co.

Now take a look at this season and the women in the house and see how some of the women have tried to bring out the worst from the men.

Women like venita, Alex and Cece.

Indeed!!!! Men make sure you shine your eyes before you go into that relationship.
Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
toluxe0075:
Even in America with good justice system, people get beaten up everyday and nothing comes out of it. If you don’t want to put yourself in harm’s way, avoid provoking other people because you can’t dictate how they will react.

Besides, you don’t place your safety in other people’s hand based on morality and ideals. You will only have yourself to blame when you find out that morality and ideals itself varies from person to person and not everyone subscribe to the ideal of the society. Stay safe.
I don't about America but where I come from, the rules are like biggy's grin you don't even physically handle your child, or wife much less of another person, male or female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
The way camera dey follow Alex today....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

This Sabbath day is really holy
🚶🚶🚶

🤣🤣🤣🤣..lemme o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Says a fan of Ceecee who laughed while saying she sent her boyfriend to therapy...

I see why you would make this kind of excuses. Africa watched Ceecee send Tobi into depression. So to you, it's okay for a woman to abuse a man

No wonder there are more widows than widowers
😂😂😂 that Ceec sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Who has she abused so far or you still in her past?

Keep supporting evil

you didnt watch her say she sent her boyfriend to therapy? the guy almost lost it and had to be booked into therapy.... which past?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Seankhalifa:
People saying neo will go home.. lol... pray for ur favourite ohh... lol... cos omo... neo get low key fans... dem no dey too talk...
Doyin,Kidd and Ike get low key fans too😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Tetes, I'm disappointed at your position.
So why are Warnings, Strikes and Disqualifications integral part of the show?
Of course, Pere has every right to express his discontentment and reject Alex's provocation and goading using any acceptable means.
However, physical aggression under whatever guise is not allowed on this show, period.

U get me wrong...i am not sating his reaction was right ...I am saying it isn't enough grounds to conclude he has anger management issues...that environment isn't thesame all things being equal....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:

Alex deserves to be taught a lesson.

Pere should have done more and we would celebrate him.
I don’t think you’re Pere’s fan!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.