Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487022 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bits of Alex's diary session
Alex I hope you survive too 🙏🙏

Alex see the way you're shining as always, Plans of abusive demons to damage this our fine body failed miserably

She says this is the first time she's packing her clothes and she's ready for anything.
She says she didn't win the show the first time and did perfect so it's going to be the same this time around.
All in all. She says no one can say there was a bb all stars without Alex unsual.

Alex says she had a lot of fun yesterday and didn't drink anything
Energy goddess
We don't need energy to get lit over here.

Alex really really feels she's going home
Alex I hope it's not true.

Alex came out of the diary room and started singing you're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
Alex shut up and stop singing that song 😭😭
You're not going home 😭
Chai

Big brother a dq of pere. Eviction of neo and Omahsola is enough
Save Alex and whitemoney for me🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
BadMaster:
I see a lot of women supporting physical violence against Alex simply because they don't like her. But they have forgotten that all women tend to provoke, goad men, especially by way of insults, because they are not physically strong as men.

Today, it's Alex vs Pere. Tomorrow, it will be you and your boyfriend, husband. I hope you will also justify his reasons for beating you blue-black, because, afterall, you provoked him into beating you.
He never beat her yet una don they cry wolf😂

Well not all of us go about threatening to slap and leave a mark on a man’s face.. So no, it would never be us, just your mgbeke wrestler only...

Someone said if not for Soma’s intervention, she’d have slapped Pere but she had enough time to do that but fear catch am😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
MercyStan:
Alex: I danced last night like it was my last

Mgbeke it was your last. Get the fuq off my screen village wrestler

DS already started right
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Ok o Tetes grin
I know you were not this generous with him when he threatened 'Dekunle awhile back grin
Yes, most Adekunle's fans criticised him.

But today, I am feeling so sorry for the guy.

Alex is doing too much. The guy's really pissed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Are you sure immunity won't be on shopping cart? Abi veto. Reminds me on Pepper Dem season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Even the hms knw her shii
And I'm sure if she luckily survive eviction tonight she will soon get it hot hot from one of those ladies

Mercy to Mamba: So you are not sleeping on the bed, den y did you pursue Pere?,
Mamba to Mercy: He is very stupid, he should not sleep on that bed, he should go sleep on other beds,
Mercy to Mamba: plz as you are going out, help us close the door tnk you

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yuneehk:
Are you sure immunity won't be on shopping cart? Abi veto. Reminds me on Pepper Dem season.

If that comes in play I think Pere is the only one with enough gold coin to buy that as he has the highest in the house.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:
Don't mind that fool
Whr was that stupid energy from her when Mamba physically abused a Man some weeks ago,lol

Hypocritical critins

The intention behind verbal abuse is to hurt the person directed towards and intention behind physical abuse is the same.

For me at this point non lesser than the other.....both should be treated same way for equity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
vanvick247:

Exactly!! We for don defend tire o!! Other fan base for don drag us die by now. Baye thank you for saving us from the stress
Kwa kwa kwa
By now,all of them would have united against Baye but God saved us from shamegrin
Baye thank you o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
nooker:

You admitted to not watching a video and in the same breath, gave an opinion regarding the same video. I merely asked you to go watch rather than passing judgement based on nairaland's version but you resorted to insults and name-calling. It's obvious that you are in need of a sounding board so please, go ahead. Let it be my Sunday's contribution to humanity

What's this incoherent mess? What's the problem about having an opinion about an event which i replaced with a statement after watching the video? What exactly are you on about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Abimifeyi(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why do I have the feeling that immunity will be on the cart?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Pere has the tendency to go off overboard, he has serious anger issue and that's a fact, there is a need for him to work on that though.....
When he's out of the house, yes.
But right now we have reached the crescendo and something in house ought to be done urgently.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God bless you!
Venita wears the mean girl tag with her full chest unlike Alex who preaches what she doesn’t practice!
Threebear warned us about her but we didn’t believe until she showed her fangs!
No wonder BBN guys dey chop and dump am!
Love and light my foot!

While your own mean girl plays the victim. So who's worse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If that comes in play I think Pere is the only one with enough gold coin to buy that as he has the highest in the house.....
Bobo that used his money to make hair?

Or gold coins are different from MPC? Adekunle and Venita have lots of coins too. They might decide to team up like the brief said and beg people too.

How did he get those gold coins sef?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Condemn a behavior as gross as verbal abuse aswell.

It is far worst than physical abuse.
I’m not sure you know how to read properly, that isn’t my fault in anyway though.

I have condemned Alex severally, I don’t like and might never like her, the same way I condemned Doyin for her chochochocho.
What else do you need to see oga Ade?
Stop supporting battery, stop it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Coldie:
Sholzy. Whitemoney. Alex. Adekunle.
Bye bye.

Today is the last day for Neo in bb house.

nothing fit stop am. even Neo himself know this.

team Baye 100%

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex sorry about Ilebaye. She has been extra nasty to every single housemate and all of the people that were nice to her

Whitemoney. She was nasty to him over that music
Soma. She stole his coins
Alex.
She has been treating Alex badly yet she loves to use Alex name in her foolishness
She thought the drink was for Alex. She thought foundation was for Alex.
Alexandra every minute
When Alex did her makeup yesterday. She insulted it and tried to ask Venita to fix her make up and Even venita told no because she doesn't want ilebaye to insult her the way she just insulted Alex.

Cross. She provoked him and went to cry. Then she provoked him again when he asked her to return merch and she was nasty in her response

Alex just continue to give Ilebaye as much space as possible.
Alex problem is that she doesn't know how to beef.
Even neo. Even Venita.
She's on good terms with them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:
Don't mind that fool
Whr was that stupid energy from her when Mamba physically abused a Man some weeks ago,lol

Hypocritical critins
You are always quick to use this word “fool”, this is not your first time directed at me.
How are you different from Alex who insults and goads?
If I was a man and I have zero tolerance for the word “fool”, would it be ok for me to land you a slap right in your face?

Guess you were blind to my many posts calling for Alex’s head when she slapped Ike.

Let’s be guided abeg, this is provocation and I believe I’ve been calm all along.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
By now,all of them would have united against Baye but God saved us from shamegrin
Baye thank you o!
At least make we rest small....We have been doing dis back to back to back as if na only Baye dey dis show....
See as i just calm down dey read comment...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

But someone said the kiss didn't happen. I want to go and delete my comment. I don't want to be a rumor monger since I didn't watch smiley
I don’t really care if they kissed or not but the Cece we all know wouldn’t be so comfortable with a guy she doesn’t have feelings for like she was with Neo last night!😂
She did thesame thing with Ike before he got evicted and today’s Neo’s turn😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GraceAndPeace: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
I may not like Alex like that but what she did wasn't provocative enough to warrant that kind of reaction. I will be surprised if biggie issues her a strike because she didn't do anything last night to be worthy of one. She was tamed enough.

Pere deserves a strike or two for violently throwing a housemate off the bed and for provocation. His emotions have spiraled out of control and from the look of things he is no longer fully in charge of them.

This is a man that plotted the disqualification of housemates at the early stage of the show when there was still peace and tranquility. Even if there was a quarrel it wasn't directed at him or anyone in his plotting team. And if I remember clearly, Alex was in good terms with him as at then. Yet he conceived so much evil against her and even went as far as advising against separating fights. And many of you here applauded this as fair game. After all its all a game, there is no love in the jungle bla bla bla.

So what has Alex done that is against the cold jungle fight for the money? Because it's your tall black mandigo? And you are mad he is being beaten at his own game? So the only way to make sense of this whole thing is to paint Alex as this extremely dangerous human that is too bad for the game instead of admitting your favorite is a weakling.

I can't live with Pere even if I'm paid. His heart is as black as his face. Pere is the real snake, how are you guys not seeing this? Excusing all his flaws and keeping tab of everything that is wrong with her because she rejected him?

Alex is the worst thing because she rejected your black mandigo?

When will those capes be burnt and you guys accept reality that your favourite ain't sh! T

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
Bits of Alex's diary session
Alex I hope you survive too 🙏🙏

Alex see the way you're shining as always, Plans of abusive demons to damage this our fine body failed miserably

She says this is the first time she's packing her clothes and she's ready for anything.
She says she didn't win the show the first time and did perfect so it's going to be the same this time around.
All in all. She says no one can say there was a bb all stars without Alex unsual.

Alex says she had a lot of fun yesterday and didn't drink anything
Energy goddess
We don't need energy to get lit over here.

Alex really really feels she's going home
Alex I hope it's not true.

Alex came out of the diary room and started singing you're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
Alex shut up and stop singing that song 😭😭
You're not going home 😭
Chai

Big brother a dq of pere. Eviction of neo and Omahsola is enough
Save Alex and whitemoney for me🙏

Dq of pere ?

Get ready with your big bucket for the tears sha

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Condemn a behavior as gross as verbal abuse aswell.

It is far worst than physical abuse.
Gbam!
Verbal abuse and character assassination are worse than physical abuse and that’s exactly what Alex did to Pere!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
Alex sorry about Ilebaye. She has been extra nasty to every single housemate and all of the people that were nice to her

Whitemoney. She was nasty to him over that music
Soma. She stole his coins
Alex.
She has been treating Alex badly yet she loves to use Alex name in her foolishness
She thought the drink was for Alex. She thought foundation was for Alex.
Alexandra every minute
When Alex did her makeup yesterday. She insulted it and tried to ask Venita to fix her make up and Even venita told no because she doesn't want ilebaye to insult her the way she just insulted Alex.

Cross. She provoked him and went to cry. Then she provoked him again when he asked her to return merch and she was nasty in her response

Alex just continue to give Ilebaye as much space as possible.
Alex problem is that she doesn't know how to beef.
Even neo. Even Venita.
She's on good terms with them

cry on dear, am enjoying the way Baye is putting more pepper in u guys eyes.

baby baye pls release more pepper..

Team Baye 100 %

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well, we all know the love and light was a scam, Ikorodu Love & Light ambassador......cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
kwa kwa kwa …

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Originality007:

cry on dear, am enjoying the way Baye is putting more pepper in u guys eyes.

baby baye pls release more pepper..

Team Baye 100 %

I'm the one who's putting pepper into your eyes which one is you jumped into my mentions to wail

Cry somewhere else.

I'm not interested
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol, many Southeastern girls, especially those that grew up there, are quite enthusiastic about fighting men. Some of them actually even succeed in beating up some men. In addition to that, Alex might be training in some form of self-defence. But it will prove unwise, Pere is simply too huge and only needs to see her as a man for a minute.

Pere only needs to punch her once and it will be painful to see, but it would be his end career-wise. Alex knows it and it's why she's poking him. Men simply don't battle females, it's not a good look in any culture.
Whatever self-defense training Alex may have had will never be enough to match a man as huge as the General, a man with combat training.

It's the reason why even in men's fighting sports, there are categories. Soma's swift but brief intervention prevented Alex from dishing out a slap and General Pere already took a combat stance and Biggie had to hurriedly call him to the diary room.

The 5 seconds that Soma stepped in and stood between Alex and the General is the reason why the party bouncers had a good night rest.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

At first I thought Threebear was just cruising with that name 'Mamba' lol

The people that coined out that name for her deserves some flowers,so on point
Same here!
I thought he just hated her for no reason until she exposed herself!
Lol…mamba suits her perfectly!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:

I'm not his fan, but it's not fair for her to mistreat Pere.

I'm feeling for the guy. cry
And you want him disqualified?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Estellie:
He never beat her yet una don they cry wolf😂

Well not all of us go about threatening to slap and leave a mark on a man’s face.. So no, it would never be us, just your mgbeke wrestler only...

Someone said if not for Soma’s intervention, she’d have slapped Pere but she had enough time to do that but fear catch am😂😂
FYI, Alex is not my fave. My faves are Adekunle and Baye.

I'm a man. When I was younger, I used to believe that it was okay to show strength when women provoke me. But as I get older, I realized that, that line of thought is immature, archaic.

Like I said, I hope you maintain the same energy when you get brutalized by other men because you, apparently provoked them.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
he has only one strike

Ah are you sure?

I heard he got a strike for whispering, another for putting a hole in the wall… undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.