Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472422 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
The Igbo boy in cross has entered him

He wants to sell the whole immunity for N12 million .Abi my ear dey pain me. shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Cross just paid 3M for MPC now.....
Wow, just seeing it now, that’s crazy sha.
I will never pay for such😁.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Do you really believe this trash you wrote? Kwa kwa kwa. You make me laugh.

Geezeem:
Now I know Pere saw into the future (he said he is intuitive) and knew Alex will hurt his game hence him wanting her out earlier

Remember Pere was the one that rightly decoded that the kitchen was making WM strong in his season and fought against it

I think the energy Alex is complaining about is the energy Pere has to figure things out...the one that is protecting him

The energy making her serpentine spirit restless.. no wonder she ran away to another room
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Abi Dem no learn from Oba way Lamba
Which stupid lamba!! my Oba Waya no dey owe anybody!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Buy neo coin for 2.5 million and he knows he can’t win this show ,big brothers house must be heaven in earth

E be things grin

Cross paid 3M for his coins......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Whitemoney is bargaining Cross loots for 12m.
Okay he said 5m.
The way the monry go just waste.
I go laugh die🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Cross sell pls
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
Estellie:
Dûmb Baye. Giving coins to Cross that doesn’t rate you. Someone that has done you dirty so many times
Baye isn’t dumb and she forgives easily.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
What's happening to our top 5 cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:
The Igbo boy in cross has entered him

He wants to sell the whole immunity for N12 million .Abi my ear dey pain me. shocked

This would be the wise thing to do. Imagine gathering debts for money you are not sure you will win cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
I hope Baye sold her coins to Cross and not dash him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:
Venita is purchasing a dinner for two with the hope that Adekunle survives.
The dinner will be to celebrate his survival tonight.

Eyah. She's calmed down a bit after the first two days of the nomination when she was angry about the letter prank cheesy

Only Lawd knows what they've been doing in the bathroom. Neo was casting them the other time. Adekunle was even making reflex sucking mouth at her boobs which was splashed in front of his face while she was doing his hair today.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
I hope Cross sells to WM cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol Cross has never for any second been broke…have I not always said it here?🤷🏾‍♀️
Soma is banking on his house wins to pay Neo.
I am sure Neo knows Cross and his social network.
He would have been stupid to sell to Soma✋🏾

It is official
The person I dislike most in the house in Soma
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

Really?
No one is sure yet though it’s looking like it since they are still many in the house, tonight’s eviction will determine unless there will be a game of sudden death this week.
Following the outcome in SYE & LU season. I want to believe the AllStars edition will be same. BBT also had 6 finalists so I'm almost certain.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chai!!!

Venita bought dinner date for herself and her wife Kuku!!

Na waoo

In my world na man dey take woman out for first dinner date not the other way round

We said it!! Venita is the man Kuku is the wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dominique
You were right never to have left Baye
♥️

This👆🏾 has been overtaken by events✋🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Uwosom:
yea....500k or a favor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Uwosom:
She sold for a favor that she has not yet told about
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Uwosom:

She dashed him o Patriot
Whatchayugonnado?
(in Karen’s voice)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Soma is offering Neo 5M for a place in the finale....God abeg o 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Baye isn’t dumb and she forgives easily.

Forgives easily when she was plotting unwarranted against Tolanibaj since day one because of dick?

Fought Ceec over Dick?

Nominated Kim because of dick?

Almost fought with Alex because of Dick and has been angry at Alex while using Alex name to steal thus Alex retaliation at her.

She only forgives Dicks who don't rate her mgbeke looking face! She can kill because of dick as a matter of fact!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
Chai!!!

Venita bought dinner date for herself and her wife Kuku!!

Na waoo

In my world na man dey take woman out for first dinner date not the other way round

We said it!! Venita is the man Kuku is the wife

Ode! She bought it because she isn't up for possible eviction and she hope kunle survive.

Do you expect someone that is up for eviction in a messy line up like today to go buy a dinner date.

Try dey use your brain once in a while

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Cross paid 3M for his coins......cheesy grin cheesy

Another foolish decision

But but what do I know ?

Cross thinks he can win the show after never standing up for eviction and wasting millions of naira for 1 more weeks in biggie house ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Top 5 done scatter like play

I just wish Soma wins Hoh next week so that people's favourites goes home except my Baye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
I rather get evicted on the 9th week

Than get to the final ,and leave with 1 percent

That shame would forever follow you, people would be using it to insult you , just as it is happening to neo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
He has two strikes. I wish he would control himself better. On top that Mamba. Imagine. Someone that should be going home today now wants to use Pere to replace herself.

MamBi:
I said it that this Allstar was getting too toxic for me…

What the heck happened between Alex and Pere?

If Pere gets a strike, no be bye bye be that? He has 2 strikes already…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
DOptical:

Forgives easily when she was plotting unwarranted against Tolanibaj since day one because of dick?

Fought Ceec over Dick?

Nominated Kim because of dick?

Almost fought with Alex because of Dick and has been angry at Alex while using Alex name to steal thus Alex retaliation at her.

She only forgives Dicks who don't rate her mgbeke looking face! She can kill because of dick as a matter of fact!

At least she did not plot against her friend's dick unlike your Chicago fave
They were all stray dick, free for the taking.
May the best plotter win.
😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by deewhydoski(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
MercyStan:
Imagine being in your late twenties and thirties and stanning Ilebaye.

Shame no dey catch some of una.

On a normal, what useful thing can Ilebaye add to your life?

Like if you could have a one on one conversation with her, what meaningful thing can she say that would add any value to your lives?

Some of you need help.

A small mumu girl that you should be sitting down and advising is who you are carrying for head. Baye this, baye that.

Shameless fools.
Favour doesn't know age oo, when God says it is your time it is your time. There is nothing any man can do about it.
Abeg let Baye win this money, mercy doesn't need the money she just wanted to proof a point. Moreover she has a millionaire boyfriend, let the guy give him the money naw.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Another foolish decision

But but what do I know ?

Cross thinks he can win the show after never standing up for eviction and wasting millions of naira for 1 more weeks in biggie house ?

The thing just made me laugh, it's the other guys selling their spot in the finale that's making me laugh.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
lokoloko84:
Don't deflect my mention.
Only weak men beat up females and I for once will never do that no matter the issues or disagreement between us.
How many people will you even beat?
In life common sense should tell you that people will offend you and the best way to deal with such persons is through mental strength and that is possible best way.
It is shameful to fight a woman no matter the provocation.
Yes,weak men do that. I am not saying I am perfect but fighting with the opposite sex is irritating.

OK, if a woman goes haywire on your child, beating him physically, you will use mental strength to save your son?

OK. If a woman assaults you physically, grabs your shirt and won't let go. You will use mental strength to get away? If she is not being reasonable, you will try to be reasonable until they break your head.

I remembered watching one CBS Reality show. A woman was causing trouble in a mall. Customers were beginning to be scared because the woman had pulled a knife on one of the shop attendants. Someone called the police. A policeman showed up. He took the shop backdoor, approached the woman from the back, grabbed her, and slammed her hard on the floor.

The mad woman shouted, "How dare you put your hands on a woman?"

The policeman said, "If a woman wants to be a man, I will treat her like a man."

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:
For Cross to buy immunity, Soma wins HoH tomorrow & Venita finds the black envelope😅

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Eeghe:

She dashed him o Patriot
Whatchayugonnado?
(in Karen’s voice)

Huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.