Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490822 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:
Is it just me or Alex is getting close to Soma..

It's not you... It's God's might hands at work

Somlex to the world

💃💃💃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's selling your spot now, it's a stupid move.....
very very. I hope she thinks.

For Cross of all people??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
I agree with this too. It’s a shame though that people didn’t see it when she was doing the same thing to Cee c.

Alex has always been a snake. Once she marks you that’s it. She must torment you.

Your name will never leave her mouth and her heart is as dark as the night.

Real witch behavior.

Baye4life:

On Alex and Pere last night

I've seen the misleading narratives peddled by blogs about the situation, and all I can do is she m head in disappointment.

If anyone still chooses to be deliberately myopic about Alex's consistent and maliciousness towards Pere, then 🤷‍♂️

For the second time this week, Alex deliberately provoked Pere last night by going back to sleep on a bed she had abandoned in the blue room cos of Pere's negative energy in the room according to her.

Switching sleeping spaces in Biggie’s house is nothing new a d even the said bed Alex was colonising, was originally occupied by Kiddwaya, then Prince whom she had joined to share the bed in the guise of "my bestie". Afterwards, she continued sleeping on the bed but sometimes switched between spaces, too.

Pere had moved from the peach room to the blue room because of Kimoprah, had moved off to another bed when she got involved with Cross, had moved on to Kim's bed when she got evicted and had left the bed for Angel who had used it when she had her lover's told with Soma.

Alex knew Pere was using the bed she abandoned but wanted to trigger him into getting a reaction as usual. She also accused him of stealing her coins and bullying her, something she's been doing to Pere for over 4 weeks now.

Alex's moves towards Pere have been very obvious even to the blind. She pokes, goads, provokes, attacks, gets a reaction, and then claims the victim. Alex has portrayed herself to be verbally and physically abusive to her fellow housemates.

She did it to Ceec, Ike and now Pere.

When Pere reacts, he's called unprintable names and blamed for not having self-control as a man. When Alex attacks, she's applauded for self-defense.

The hypocrisy and double standard displayed by Alex this season is shocking, but we're not ready for that conversation cos people will always take the woman's side.

I'm only interested in Biggie’s verdict. If he gives Alex a pass, then he will be validating the speculations that Ale is under his protection as she's been getting a pass on all of her vile offences, especially physically attacking Ike.

I await the verdict...

Copied
And I totally agree with this

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
All these housemates are so interested in Ilebaye's coins. They are certain she will leave.

Only if they knew.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Haba illebaye if you want to give him just give him.

Don't bother about the past.Let the devil not mess with your head.

Give him.illebaye give him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Neo is fighting for his 3m grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
They don’t rate her but now,they want her coins!
Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye don collect her coins back o!
😂

We Stan an intelligent, smart, bad ass Gen z

I love her so much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ilebaye give Cross,
No ever give Soma.
I know you are angry over what Cross did.
My love no give Soma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:
Chai!!!

Venita bought dinner date for herself and her wife Kuku!!

Na waoo

In my world na man dey take woman out for first dinner date not the other way round

We said it!! Venita is the man Kuku is the wife

Look for any strong pillar around to smash your head against in celebration of being right.......✌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ilebaye, you're right, Soma nominated you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
I dont like how these guys are brainwashing Ilebaye..leave her to decide!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
This is what's at stake:

Immunity Pass for Week 9 (This guarantees a place in the finals) - 4,000 Moniepoint Coins

Black Envelope Pick (The Housemate is presented with 3 Black Envelopes, one of which has Immunity. The housemate must pick one at random. This is a 1 in 3 chance of picking immunity) - 3,000 Moniepoint Coins

HoH Game Advantage (Housemate wins a 7 minute time advantage in the next HoH game which is an endurance challenge) - 3,000 Moniepoint Coins.

Meal for the Week (The Housemate would be provided with 7 cooked meals. One per each day of the week) - 2,000 Moniepoint Coins

Dinner for Two (A nice garden or Arena set up with an intercontinental meal for 2 all on Big Brother) - 1,800 Moniepoint Coins

Two Moniepoint Gold Tokens (Housemate has an opportunity to increase their Moniepoint Tokens by buying an additional 2 Moniepoint Tokens to what the already own) - 1,500 Moniepoint Coins.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Ok o Tetes grin
I know you were not this generous with him when he threatened 'Dekunle awhile back grin

Why call her Tete? Pere is a sociopath
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Edu93:
No be Cross tell Kim that he would seek voluntary exit if she leaves.😁
Here he is offering millions to stay in biggies house for extra one week for a show he has no hope of winning?
Cross na biggest mumu of this season. Imagine not winning the show and still have to pay the debt .

He's not wise.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
It's funny how the possible winner of the show Baye is bargaining to give Cross her coin on the condition that she won't be nominated by the boys......if only she knows.😁....( & the funny thing is e sure me sey for their mind, she would be evicted tonight) grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ok Ilebaye is fighting that she will give cross the coins but all the boys shouldn't nominate her next week
Cross is telling her that the girls will nominate her
She says she will talk to mercy the boys m started laughing at her that she doesn't know mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Bayeee😡😡😡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Uwosom:
Baye wants to collect her money back from Cross for nominating her last week.
I don laff tire for here grin grin cheesy maintaining straight face oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ilebaye said Cross should promise her that the guys won't nominate her. For girls, she can talk to Mercy. Naso cross, Neo and Pere hiss. They said Mercy is a gamer and Ilebaye hasn't found out. They're laughing at her innocence and her thoughts that Mercy likes her.

She doesn't know at the end of today, they'll have more girls than guys. Lol...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Don't let them use your head Illebaye. No agree o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Giel:
God abeg let's move on from this fraudulent ilebaye.
This one veil has finally been removed.
At least no one was decieved by your claims of Ilebaye being amongst your favourites.
Just like the mamba you stan, no matter how you try to conceal the snake, it's true nature would always be revealed

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bnno: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Did mercy buy immunity?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Neo just dey fight for e money.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
IIebaye shouldn't give her coins to anyone, they should beg her......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
aremubabs:

OK, if a woman goes haywire on your child, beating him physically, you will use mental strength to save your son?

OK. If a woman assaults you physically, grabs your shirt and won't let go. You will use mental strength to get away? If she is not being reasonable, you will try to be reasonable until they break your head.

I remembered watching one CBS Reality show. A woman was causing trouble in a mall. Customers were beginning to be scared because the woman had pulled a knife on one of the shop attendants. Someone called the police. A policeman showed up. He took the shop backdoor, approached the woman from the back, grabbed her, and slammed her hard on the floor.

The mad woman shouted, "How dare you put your hands on a woman?"

The policeman said, "If a woman wants to be a man, I will treat her like a man."
Rubbish! How can a sensible person compare beating up a child with two grown adults fighting physically and to make it worse beating up the opposite sex.
That shows how feeble, incompetent, mentally derailed you are.
I will never take anyone serious again on this thread.
Most of you are shameless women beater, thugs and a disgrace.
If you can't resolve issues without physical combat then you should work your attitude.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
davodyguy:

Yes, most Adekunle's fans criticised him.

But today, I am feeling so sorry for the guy.

Alex is doing too much. The guy's really pissed

Bournemouth outplaying Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye give Cross,
No ever give Soma.
I know you are angry over what Cross did.
My love no give Soma

She shouldn't give any one of them. They're all monsters
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Cross is telling them he's always wanted to be in top 5. Did others go into the house with a different plan before?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aremubabs: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

You are right, verbal abuse is bad and can mess with one’s mental health but NO, going physical in retaliation is not the best means to resolve such issue.

Match energy for energy, if they insult your father, insult their own grandfather.

Picture it this way, if you are faced with someone that you know deep in your mind would beat you blue black if you try getting close to them, would you still fight them physically simply because they abuse you verbally?

It is natural to avoid a fight that you would lose.

However, humans can be emboldened to fight if they know that the outcome would be favourable or if they feel that they have a protective support.

If Doyin and Pere were in a place where there were no rules or cameras, I am sure Doyin would never run her mouth at Pere because she would fear that the outcome would not favour her. There would not be Big Brother's rulebook to restrain Pere from battering her.

It is like a child in the presence of her bigger brothers. Such a child might be emboldened to abuse every passerby. But let that child be alone, he would watch his mouth.

That is how life is. We may get really angry, but we never lose sight of our chances. If the fight will end in defeat, or if we feel we won't get enough protective cover or support, we would not fight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
My own is that these wicked people want to put up Alex again cry

Alex and whitemoney please survive and smuggle your way to finals
Angel will definitely find her way to finals
Biggie's girlfriend
If she doesn't get to finals he will smuggle her in 🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.