Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488424 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
The desperation for money that Omashola is displaying is no longer cute. Him asking biggy for a loan, charging Cross 1m for those coins and sealing the deal with spit in hands grin, even his friendship with Baye I don't trust

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:

No, I don't think Cross is Bi or gay.
Cross grew up with a lot of love from his immediate family, especially as they had to stick together to wether their storm. In such households, it's easy to find gestures like pecks and hugs and words of affirmation

Cool story, bro.
Tell another one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
safarigirl:

You dey mind people wey dem no show love for their own house.

Cross shares kisses with his mother, like kiss on the lips, is it peck he cannot give Omashola?

Any small thing, once Nigerians see someone from a loving home, they will start questioning sexuality because for their own house, na knock and slap dem dey use show love.

Exactly!.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Plz guys is omashola going home today?? Jas biggie told him anytin yet??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
She rejected Kpere which she said to his face😁😁😁
Lmao pere has already tasted the pudding numerous times.

Anyways the laws of okafor still exists.
A pvsssy once forked can be forked again 😎😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
ItisHi:
Even Saga no spare him ex-bestie
Which bestie.
This mumu simp wey Nini dump after engagement.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Estellie:
Adekunle is fine sha😌

Dread hairs suit him.

It's been his legs I have been looking at lately, especially during his waw modelling. Lol. Anyway, he's got fine legs too. (Ain't shading anyone before shegz people will start wailing).
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Which one be closet! cross okonkwo na full time bisexual I know his lovers sef..
Not today, please.

Mtshew
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Better than ur fat broiler and his ekuke 🤣🤣🤣🤣
U wish 🤣

See the material I'm working with nah

Not Some rejected divorcee and Agbero for Island

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

All I see here na Agbero and Sugar mummy

You're a menace

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Thank God Illebaye was able to make one true friend in Omotshola.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
thatigboman:
Someone answer me pls. Has CeeC had her diary session? Mambi anya giel safarigirl

Yes she has, before the immunity cart became available.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Munzy14:

A wasted effort...🤣🤣🤣

A bottomite buying Immunity is waste of time..If na Ceec , Mercy or Adekunke buy Immunity you will assured of serious impact.

Cross was finalist in SYE to what benefit?😁😁
Just wasting Immunity to come out and Put his naked pics on snapchat..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Binance
Supa Komando
Desperado
Glenfiddich
TECNO
Unik Soap

Are just a few deals he got from that finals. Na who dey hustle finalist know the benefit behind am, people wey no dey the house no go ever know. There can only be one winner, so, it is 4-5 'losers' and one winner.

It is better that it is Cross that wasted his own money to get to the finals, than the people that their own fans will waste their money for finals, only to still lose.

I talk am say I no fit use my money vote this season, and I'm glad Cross used his own money. After all, na All Stars dem be, everybody suppose don set, instead of expecting their fans to push them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omashola thank you for loving Ilebaye.

She will miss you.
Thanks for taking her to the HOH lounge.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Playerz:
Thank God Illebaye was able to make one true friend in Omotshola.
Yes oo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
My own is that Hope Pere didn't give or Sell His Coins to Cross Sha?then if He did this my fave na fool!!

After all He went through in His Hand!! He sold His Spot to Someone who has never been Up before Because of one stupid Friendship that has never been reciprocated by the Stupid Snakey Brostitute!!

He thinks say this na SYE Season??If He doesn't make it to the Finals then he deserves it!!

And as for the Mamba it better make I Use Lion do Pet than mk Amauche a Friend with Amauche as a Friend no One need an enemy imagine going through the back to betray the Girls? people with that attitude deserves anihilation I swear!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yes she has, before the immunity cart became available.....
oh tnx. Started watching from Whitemoney own and had been eagerly waiting for hers. Tnx
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
irenosen22:
Plz guys is omashola going home today?? Jas biggie told him anytin yet??

He is going
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:

Yes Ceec has had her diary session .

tnx sis
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
DOptical:

Dread hairs suit him.

It's been his legs I have been looking at lately, especially during his waw modelling. Lol. Anyway, he's got fine legs too. (Ain't shading anyone before shegz people will start wailing).
Adekunle has the best legs handsdown of all the men that ever came on the show curvy and sexy😍 Those legs are actually on top list of his greatest body assets☺️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Someone who showed him self that year.... kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Judas Iscariot also has opinion?

Wonders

Under his comment he almost got no supporters

Na almost all fan base Dey yab the guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Edu93:
Which bestie.
This mumu simp wey Nini dump after engagement.

Really, were they engaged?

And when did the break up happen?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

😂😂😂😂

Wetin I gain if I no join patriots, full cruise mode.....no need for unnecessary shalaye

We chop 1 strike and move on to celebrate Amauche eviction... nothing spoil
Dazall

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
ultraviolet27:
My own is that Hope Pere didn't give or Sell His Coins to Cross Sha?then if He did this my fave na fool!!

After all He went through in His Hand!! He sold His Spot to Someone who has never been Up before Because of one stupid Friendship that has never been reciprocated by the Stupid Snakey Brostitute!!

He thinks say this na SYE Season??If He doesn't make it to the Finals then he deserves it!!

And as for the Mamba it better make I Use Lion do Pet than mk Amauche a Friend with Amauche as a Friend no One need an enemy imagine going through the back to betray the Girls? people with that attitude deserves anihilation I swear!!

What did he go through in his hand?

Pere dashed Cross his own coins with the exchange that Cross Nation will vote him to make it to the finals, and we will do our best.

Na Pere know the benefits of being Cross' friend outside that house. Una go dey call am mumu, but he know wetin he dey benefit for the friendship grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Seunomobo:

Really, were they engaged?

And when did the break up happen?

After he was rejected he called it a prank
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Under his comment he almost got no supporters

Na almost all fan base Dey yab the guy grin
🤣 The comment section was messy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
After today, no more ‘energy this, energy that’ as that good for nothing Alex is surely going home angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Cutest Bbn couple ever!!
Finest Man and Finest woman there😊
Beauty and the beast
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adekunle has the best legs handsdown of all the men that ever came on the show curvy and sexy😍 Those legs are actually on top list of his greatest body assets☺️

Osino best legs... You mean those tiny toothpicks Venita will soon convert to firewood?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
ultraviolet27:

I think he did oh...
Pere has a good heart towards his friends.
Extremely loyal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Beauty and the beast

Kwa kwa kwaaaaaaa🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
safarigirl:

Binance
Supa Komando
Desperado
Glenfiddich
TECNO
Unik Soap

Are just a few deals he got from that finals. Na who dey hustle finalist know the benefit behind am, people wey no dey the house no go ever know. There can only be one winner, so, it is 4-5 'losers' and one winner.

It is better that it is Cross that wasted his own money to get to the finals, than the people that their own fans will waste their money for finals, only to still lose.
[b]
I talk am say I no fit use my money vote this season, and I'm glad Cross used his own money. [/b]After all, na All Stars dem be, everybody suppose don set, instead of expecting their fans to push them.

Gbam!.
Make anybody way be All-stars use him money defend him Stardom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.