Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467890 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:
Pereeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

He just told ceec that he never nominated her ,that she will go outside and see.That he told himself that he would never call her name in the diary room . grin grin Pere Pere .

Pereeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin grin grin run Dem street jare .

The camera man has been on him since he gave her that lamba
He never did though!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
[quote author=safarigirl post=125852948]

Binance
Supa Komando
Desperado
Glenfiddich
TECNO
Unik Soap

Are just a few deals he got from that finals. Na who dey hustle finalist know the benefit behind am, people wey no dey the house no go ever know. There can only be one winner, so, it is 4-5 'losers' and one winner.

It is better that it is Cross that wasted his own money to get to the finals, than the people that their own fans will waste their money for finals, only to still lose.
[b]
I talk am say I no fit use my money vote this season, and I'm glad Cross used his own money. [/b]After all, na All Stars dem be, everybody suppose don set, instead of expecting their fans to push them.
[quote]

Gbam!.
Make anybody way be All-stars use him money defend him Stardom!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

U wish 🤣

See the material I'm working with nah

Not Some rejected divorcee and Agbero for Island
Shegz go don knack this one tire

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adekunle has the best legs handsdown of all the men that ever came on the show curvy and sexy😍 Those legs are actually on top list of his greatest body assets☺️
Lol Adekunle that walks as if he is doing keg over like Ronaldinho.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Playerz:

She's never been troublesome.
Misunderstood for her exuberance and undermined for her young age.
The exuberance is the reason for the projection, her youthful exuberance and childlike energy is mistaken for strategy, the new housemates didn't help either as the news about the action of the housemates towards her and her burgeoning fanbase brought her on the radar of fellow housemates.

They started watching her every move and she became sport for them, Cross was particularly enthralled and wondered how a girl who is at least a decade younger could have played him, he confronted her and was speaking in parable, girl didn't understand what Cross was on and about, Cross was having none of it, concluded her innocence was feigned and another smart way to game him, went on and made reference to the kiss and Baye responded that it was because they both wanted it and it had nothing to do with being strategic or hustling for highlight.

The whole back and forth created some sort of cordiality, it was on this note that Baye was shocked at Cross's response to her inquiry at the pool party. Baye saw a friend in Cross, on the other hand, Cross sees a gamer.

This is the same reason Baye was skeptical about giving the coins to Cross. A well justified reason.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Seunomobo:

Really, were they engaged?

And when did the break up happen?
Yes...they got engaged and she later dumped his simping ass after a couple of months...
The simp still didn't learn even after post show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

Osino best legs... You mean those tiny toothpicks Venita will soon convert to firewood?

LMAO

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
I’m grateful to God that Ilebaye will
Come out of this show with atleast one genuine friendship!
Not a fake friendship with mamba or frog eye!
Omashola, your kindness will take you far!!
May God bless you and everything that you touch!
May you children find favor anywhere they go!
As you look after my Baye girl,may God continue to look after you!
Biggy please keep Omashola for Baye’s sake!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Lol
Is that a crime?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
And Pere her friend too

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:
Pereeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

He just told ceec that he never nominated her ,that she will go outside and see.That he told himself that he would never call her name in the diary room . grin grin Pere Pere .

Pereeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin grin grin run Dem street jare .

The camera man has been on him since he gave her that lamba
He never did though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:

That's his girlfriend he can knack her any how he wishes provided it's consensual .

Who no like knack?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
safarigirl:

What did he go through in his hand?

Pere dashed Cross his own coins with the exchange that Cross Nation will vote him to make it to the finals, and we will do our best.

Na Pere know the benefits of being Cross' friend outside that house. Una go dey call am mumu, but he know wetin he dey benefit for the friendship grin.
Crossnation😌
Those ones will never vote Pere...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na Cross buy Immunity but na Baye dey trend!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oya O!
You people should come and see, Cross' handler has sent Omashola his 1 Million O!!!!!!

We no dey do audio money

Eeghe, come and see

https://twitter.com/sholzy23/status/1703454757703061658?t=wSPEmLuI1LylU_0yHVVu9A&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Must he publish it?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omashola's handler on IG dropped receipt that Cross team has sent the 1m to him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Must he publish it?

Clout chasers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:
The desperation for money that Omashola is displaying is no longer cute. Him asking biggy for a loan, charging Cross 1m for those coins and sealing the deal with spit in hands grin, even his friendship with Baye I don't trust

You think he made it in life by being foolish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Thank you Omotshola for such beautiful friendship with my baby girl.
This moment got me so emotional.
May your children not lack love wherever they go.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Must he publish it?

It's good now Cross keeping to his word kudos to him and his team, Neo would have gotten his too......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omo cross handler isn't playing

Money talks and bullsht walks
Omo congratulations to omahsola
Alex you for sell your own too
This girl and her good heart.
You'll still be favoured later my Alex .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

Clout chasers
Na wa o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
Time to gather
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2023
kowema:
Thank you Omotshola for such beautiful friendship with my baby girl.
This moment got me so emotional.
May your children not lack love wherever they go.

Amen!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Y'all are funny people.
The only person that actually cares for ilebaye In that house and will continue caring even after the show is pere.

Y'all are fallen for the fake love of shola that already knows she is strong outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Na Cross buy Immunity but na Baye dey trend!

As in ehhh!! I am shocked. Baye name everywhere yet no be she even buy the immunity yet she dey trend

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Biggie has summoned the housemates to the lounge
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Shola...

What a man!!

I say amen to those prayers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Yeeeee! Pere ooo! They have asked them to gather in the lounge.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Video about to be played.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sanqa:
The desperation for money that Omashola is displaying is no longer cute. Him asking biggy for a loan, charging Cross 1m for those coins and sealing the deal with spit in hands grin, even his friendship with Baye I don't trust
he got close to Ilebaye because she's strong. That's my observation

(1) (2) (3) ... (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.