Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467797 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pere deserves final 5, Patriots if it’s going to take 100m VOTES, y’all better come through. No kidding. He deserves top 5

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
Angel, this mouth wey you shook inside this gist, they will still make you fall guy.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Titaniumental:

E sweet me ehn

She can now continue with her one sided stupid updates
We go rest from that ngbeke biased hypocrite abara giel giel 😂

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mercy lying through her nose

You lied you pardoned adekunle which you didn't...

Angel don even dey confront her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Venita is a foolish person

Fighting with a friend over a man

If I’m mercy , na to drive am

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Housemates
HRM Cee-C
General Pere
Baye
Mercy
Deks
Venita
Soma
Angel
Cross

Evicted
Whitemoney - 8.06%
Sholzy - House guest
Neo Energy - 4.36%
Alex - 8.06%

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
See as Angel dey fear Mercy..Talking to her with so much respect. Only God knows the secrets wey Mercy know or the kind things wey Mercy dey hook Angel up with undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Threebear:
I'm just happy the biased updater has lost all her faves. 😁

Goodbye Amauche , you'll not be missed 😁
Rest!

Before she switch to Support Ceec and Ilebaye...

Come choke us with Epistle wey be like original fake report..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
safarigirl:

Who is working hard to be a finalist inside the house? How are they working hard to be finalists inside the house? What is the exceptional thing anybody inside that house has done to earn finalist?

The only people working hard are the fans outside that are using their hard earned money to vote for people that should have been established stars. Some of those housemates came in with fans, even if they committed murder in the house, nothing will change.

Nobody is working extra hard for anything abeg. People have been awful to others and garnered fans from being awful, some have provided little to no entertainment, but still have fans.

There is nothing extraordinary being done by any housemate to have "earned" the finale spot. Na just who get grace or favour and Cross earned his spot. He had a good rapport with housemates to help him escape the first two general nominations, worked hard to win the Head of House, and by extension, immunity, and finally, worked and negotiated hard enough to win Immunity to the finale

Only Housemate in BBNaija History to have NEVER BEEN NOMINATED FOR EVICTION IN TWO SEASONS. You think it is beans? Why your own fave no work for am?

You think working for a spot is only by having fanbase? The efforts of the housemate inside the house too is part of working for your spot.

Dey there dey play. He no thief position, he worked for it.
Shut up your mind. Why wouldn't you support rubbish? Not when the house mate in question is your favourite.
What is the difference between this and vote buying by the politicians in this country who most of you shamelessly and stupidly criticize.
I am sure if another house mate who was not your favourite got this immunity this way, people like you would have written silly epistles against the housemate and the Organisers.
This is a sophisticated corruption and thunder will fire people like you who will talk about the blatant corruption in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Twoclans:

Yes ohhhh

The thing pain me die ,it cemented my dislike for the jollof rice guy .

Never knew lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Agbgift:

The circumstances surrounding this guy's death, And the heart breaking videos online, can give someone Mental Break down.
too bad
Mohbad was a very talented kid.

He had potential even b4 joining the marlian record lebell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
77up:

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita and Mercy please make una fight, we dey look for the fight.....

Both of them share dirty secrets ... I doubt they will go at each other on the show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Those expecting Venita to raise her voice at Mercy are jokers.

They are friends and there was no prior beef before the house, why would she go aggressive on her friend like she’d do to others.

It’s common sense Abeg..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chibabe005:
Venita is obviously envious of mercy

Very. With friends like that, who needs enemies. Mercy should cut her off for good.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
You’ve talked about her behind her back so many times

And wanted her out of the house

Your own friend ?

Foreign Olodo

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Hypocritical idiot

It's irrelevant... yet you refused to ACT so. Easier said

Anti bullying Organization... ran by a bully. So unfortunate!
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kabiyesi Adeeeeee the hot cake Congratulations King see Venita, Mercy , Angel all fighting for u☺️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol..see schooling, though.

Why even put yourself in that position, Mercy.
See how Venita is addressing you like you owe her all the explanations. Mercy respects Venita, otherwise, she would have walked out if the interrogation by now.
It's an interrogation, in my opinion. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:

Both of them share dirty secrets ... I doubt they will go at each other on the show.

Mercy change am for Venita and she just calmed down, they both know each others dirty secret.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Venita, fighting babes,over adekunle..a relationship that won't survive a day, outside the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by claseek(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Godoverevery:
WM vote is embarrassing sha......I whole SYE winner.

further proof that SYE itself was the most boring season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo this season has ended for me sha

I have gotten all I want with this mamba eviction, good luck to our finalist and the winner of the show

Thank you guys for holding it up for Pere all through the season

Geezem
Ihavethingstodo
Ultraviolet27
Andrewbaba44
Ohbritiana
Kendrick93

I hope we get to same housemates next season cus I love you guys

My patriotic gang for Life

Smoothgio, abeg no forget me ooo. Baye for finals🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

They are friends and there was no prior beef before the house, why would she go aggressive on her friend like she’d do to others.

It’s common sense Abeg..

But she can insult her behind her back and plot her nomination and eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Am sure the top 4 poll with look like this

15%,18%,20% 22%

No clear winner abeg ,nobody is beating anybody with any large margin ,

The winner would be determined by alliances

Anyway islanders una well done ,thank for voting for adekunle

Adekunle is still in The run for the money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita and Mercy please make una fight, we dey look for the fight.....
No they won’t fight on the show. After the show they’ll hash it out.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
77up:
LMAO

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulOtl:
This one Mercy is being humbled like this...
Venita is an intimidating Mama, Lol.

Mercy will explain tire.

Na Mercy humble or na Venita?🧐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ebuka made sure he set everywhere on fire.

This week will be bloody 😁

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:

It’s common sense Abeg..
Exactly!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chibabe005:
Venita is obviously envious of mercy
Period! Mercy needs to cut her off ASAP.she is a frenemy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
So venita, can actually talk calmly? Mercy spices thank you oo

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3025) (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.