Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468262 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Mumu Nigerians want dash a Ghanian 120m

🤣
Kwannntinu...a thief for that matter! someone you cannot trust with your purse.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
ColdHunter:

You're definitely not watching the show.
Your opinion.

Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
safarigirl:

Who is working hard to be a finalist inside the house? How are they working hard to be finalists inside the house? What is the exceptional thing anybody inside that house has done to earn finalist?

The only people working hard are the fans outside that are using their hard earned money to vote for people that should have been established stars. Some of those housemates came in with fans, even if they committed murder in the house, nothing will change.

Nobody is working extra hard for anything abeg. People have been awful to others and garnered fans from being awful, some have provided little to no entertainment, but still have fans.

There is nothing extraordinary being done by any housemate to have "earned" the finale spot. Na just who get grace or favour and Cross earned his spot. He had a good rapport with housemates to help him escape the first two general nominations, worked hard to win the Head of House, and by extension, immunity, and finally, worked and negotiated hard enough to win Immunity to the finale

Only Housemate in BBNaija History to have NEVER BEEN NOMINATED FOR EVICTION IN TWO SEASONS. You think it is beans? Why your own fave no work for am?

You think working for a spot is only by having fanbase? The efforts of the housemate inside the house too is part of working for your spot.

Dey there dey play. He no thief position, he worked for it.
Lol, this bbn ehn, always an interesting take when it comes to our faves.

I will never forget how much you downplayed Emmanuel’s win to the finale during SYE even though it was him who took your Cross to the finale😁😁.
Now others are downplaying Cross’s win and you are defending, you go explain taya, no evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Venita pls raise your voice, pls shout, your voice is too low and pls stop mentioning evicted housemates cos we can't verify at this point. Pls bring out the 'Agunwanyi' in you and face Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo this season has ended for me sha

I have gotten all I want with this mamba eviction, good luck to our finalist and the winner of the show

Thank you guys for holding it up for Pere all through the season

Geezem
Ihavethingstodo
Ultraviolet27
Andrewbaba44
Ohbritiana
Kendrick93

I hope we get to same housemates next season cus I love you guys

My patriotic gang for Life
Don't give up yet

We still need to try out best and push General to the Finale and let see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo this season has ended for me sha

I have gotten all I want with this mamba eviction, good luck to our finalist and the winner of the show

Thank you guys for holding it up for Pere all through the season

Geezem
Ihavethingstodo
Ultraviolet27
Andrewbaba44
Ohbritiana
Kendrick93

I hope we get to same housemates next season cus I love you guys

My patriotic gang for Life

I wish pere will make the finals ,but at this point nothing too consign me as far as doyin and mamba will be watching pere from their house

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lauryn41:
Venita is a foolish person

Fighting with a friend over a man

If I’m mercy , na to drive am

Like! Very irritating. A guy she just meet few weeks ago.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
safarigirl:

Who is working hard to be a finalist inside the house?

Angel
She hustled herself to week 9
And will hustle herself to finale if she can
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chibabe005:
Venita,telling mercy that she's not afraid of her

She actually is
Venita will not normally use this tone to speak to anyone grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Pillar12:
Mercy lying through her nose

You lied you pardoned adekunle which you didn't...

Angel don even dey confront her
Bloody pretender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
omotolly22:
Am sure the top 4 poll with look like this

15%,18%,20% 22%

No clear winner abeg ,nobody is beating anybody with any large margin ,

The winner would be determined by alliances

Anyway islanders una well done ,thank for voting for adekunle

Adekunle is still in The run for the money
Lol Adekunle and Mercy barely passed Alex.

Ilebaye beat all of them with a wide margin and better believe that gap is about to get wider.
She's about to inherit Alex and Whitemoney's fans 😁😁😁

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Venita u go explain tire.u are a frenemy to Mercy period!
See as she dey shalaye upandan

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
I said it that they will make Angel fall guy… grin

Venita is now recounting several gists that Angel gave to her about Mercy… grin

He he he he. Friendships from outside the house are on wobbly legs…

Kayode, please follow them wherever they go….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Angel they are going to put you in the middle.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
The ladies have each other's secrets.
Who would believe that Venita and Angel can be soft spoken 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
See as voice calm like customer care🤣.
Mercy sef holding her lies

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Another HM with 2% vote will win tomorrow HOH.

Chin chin winning last year still gives me PTSD till today....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaneyJaney: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
carammel:
Those expecting Venita to raise her voice at Mercy are jokers.

They are friends and there was no prior beef before the house, why would she go aggressive on her friend like she’d do to others.

It’s common sense Abeg..
They are not only friends, they know each other's dirty secrets and Venita will definitely not want Mercy exposing her on TV abi you go shout for person wey get all your life details for hand? It's the reason Venita wants them to settle outside cos inside secret go leak
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:

🤣
Stop this foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Anybody who does not know that 3bear has been low-key campaigning for baye with reverse psychology....... at this point does not know shit
Still on the matter
VOTE ADEKUNLE
VOTE CEEC
TOP 2 HERE WE COME

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Geezeem:

She actually is
Venita will not normally use this tone to speak to anyone grin
I was about to type this. E shock me sey my girl Venita dey talk with respect for Mercy.😑
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wahala... am not obsessed like that oooo grin grin grin grin
ukaface:

But it’s not your obsession na
I no even obsess like some die hard fans E.g hayzed19

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
ObinnaT:
According to the Ilebaye stan, he got source and know who mother is. 😂 and that’s CeeC.

At least they’ll finally understand the true meaning of percentages now.

WM got 17+% last week, but got 8% this week. Less than half the amount he got last week.
This doesn’t in any way mean that those voting for him reduced in number.
It merely means that he’s up against a tougher lineup, which will definitely lead to readjusted percentages.

At least e don dey very clear for everyone now.
Especially for that girl wey dey always like to steal my CeeCs things “accidentally on purpose”.

CeecX120million

Period 🥰💃🏽🥰

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
aroundnaija:

Na Mercy humble or na Venita?🧐

It's the body language I'm observing, not speech.
But that's ur opinion, though.

Next...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
So, Venita can be humble like this? Omo😄😄😄
Mercy Eke is still the clout till tomorrow. See how Venita is calmly clearing herself. 😄😄😄I'm torn at the moment. Mercy, Ii still love youoooo. Just that I want Ceec to win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:

🤣
Who be the ghanian?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Alex what a waste of potential top 5 material

Used half of the time to fight Pere and gave her coins to someone that masterminded the nomination that led to her eviction to enter final.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
tonididdy:

🤣
You go explain tire. We'll give her. All this nonsense de-campaigning will not work

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Jessewizy:

Stop this foolishness.

Typical gullible Nigerian.
Audio sentiments meanwhile unaa heart na coal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Strikers sitting beside each other.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Venita:Wait first naa!
Mercy: okay grin

After some of you will say, bla bla.
She's intimidating...To most of the ladies sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Venita come humble.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
Chinachriss:
So, Venita can be humble like this? Omo😄😄😄
Mercy Eke is still the clout till tomorrow. See how Venita is calmly clearing herself. 😄😄😄I'm torn at the moment. Mercy, Ii still love youoooo. Just that I want Ceec to win.

The thing shock me o.....cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3026) (3027) (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.