Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468304 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2023
MrBroke:

Even her back side looks better than your face. The more you try the more she thrive.
the Y-leg nko?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Whitemoney never beat him to any 3rd place ,Abi which you you Dey talk about grin

It was angel and that was because of alliance from mercy fans and co
Season 6 SYE when WM won, Pere was 3rd😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
With the way you dey hype am you fit date this guy o hahaha
Yesooo I no too like man but na only Deks and Kidd I fit reason for the whole BBN guys😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cross just made us love Baye the more cos she never wanted to give him her coins for free and at the end,she disappointed him!!!
That’s queen shit!!!
He always complains that she’s a gamer,yen yen yen…as if he expected her to be dummy!
He is mad!
[b]As for Adekunle and Venita [/b]who accused Baye of stealing Alex’s coins, they will definitely regret it and they look stupid at the reunion when Baye will sit as the winner!!!
Two greedy and entitled people think they have the moral justification to judge my girl!
Dem dey crase!

Adekunle didn't say much. It was venita who rekindled the issue with cross and at some, deks left the conversation. Lol don't take updates from here. It can be very misleading.

By the way, have you noticed islanders don't drag bayetribe? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2023
Playerz:

Season 6 SYE when WM won, Pere was 3rd😁

And currently he is an 8 percent guy 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2023
I like d fact its all over twitter dat CeeC topped d poll...Let dem enjoy d euphoria which is gonna b their greatest undoing....
Now the streets realizing dat will go very hard on Baye more dan ever...

Bayetribe be prepared

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2023
Some ppl here dat are now porting to Ceec now because of hate are not Bandwagonners i guess.....abi wetin dem dey call dat one?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2023
OhBritannia:
No threebear!!! you are wrong on this one.
Pere hasn't been up for two weeks now, do you think his fans haven't been making preparation?
They have been preparing and getting ready for two weeks now and are fully prepared.
Have you been to Facebook lately and see the support he has gathered because of this Alex issue?
If you have an idea the numbers of people that watches big brother on a low key, you will be surprised.
You think they are not aware of the way Alex has treated pere?
If pere is up this week, he is definitely ending up in top 2 or three no matter who he is up with.

So yes!!! Pere will make the finals no matter who he is up with because the new support he has gotten on a low key is massive.
You might not see them openly but low-key people really are rooting for him because of this Alex issue and with this, he might surprisingly win the show.
And lastly, it's wrong to assume pere's fans couldn't keep neo.

You know the energy we put in voting for pere will be times 1 million greater than the energy we use in voting for neo.
How many of pere's fans will stay up all night, dishing out more than a million votes with premium iuc for Neo?
How many pere's fans will go on the street to campaign for neo?
You know the energy is different when it's pere.
So it's wrong for you to assume that pere's fans couldn't keep neo.
Okay

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:
I like d fact its all over twitter dat CeeC topped d poll...Let dem enjoy d euphoria which is gonna b their greatest undoing....

Bayetribe be prepared

Top which poll? Believe those dreamers at your own cost.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Bennytwin:
Mercy is still a contender o for the prize!
Noone should write her off!

For her to still be in the top 4 this week, she really did her homework.
True.
And look at how her fellow winner was shamefully evicted with 8 percent 😁

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
I'm just pissed at Ilebaye for appologizing

This is a game

What's this nonsense apology for?
Last last the girl mumu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Sanqa:
To the Unusuals here I would like to say well done guys. What you did shocked nations grin
No one expected it. Because of you now other teams we were competing with realise they are not that powerful after all. We could have been the joke of this place but they dare not, the percentages of those that beat us could have been 2-3% higher for most, and even the highest is not more than 10%. That is something to be very proud of especially since the winner of the season is among them. Alex will be proud of you.
Don't feel sad...at all. Yes we wanted her in the finale but I think it's best she leaves now. She will do well outside and continue making us proud.
Giel, you have been very visible and the loudest supporter and defender of Alex. I'm glad to have been in the same team with you. I'm not forgetting others, but I can't write all names. I appreciate you all 💜💜💜💜
Sanqa typed an epistle 😲😲😱🙀😱🙀😧🥺
Kikikiikkii 🤣

Awww same here. @ bold
You can be very deadly with your clapbacks too against Alex haters and you made me laugh.
Lovely to be on the same team🤗
A purple heart for our Alex baby
Her favorite color💜

Anytime she's definitely going to continue from where she stopped doing being as successful as ever.

Can't wait to be on different teams with you on bbtitans 🤣 I know we will not agree there🤣 but I'm praying we do 🤣 but if we don't, it's always love
I think I'll enjoy bbtitans especially as I'm not planning on having a fave or voting. 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2023
thatigboman:
the Y-leg nko?
That one too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2023
tng:

Last last the girl mumu

No she's not,it actually turned out for her good because viewers were angry the way Ceec and co reacted to her.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:

Nah, That was an unconscious actor move.
As an actor, you don't back the camera😀.
It was unconscious because he's been an actor for a long time

Okay this then means he was never going to hit Alex like he told Cross last night, camera or not

He was acting then, and nothing to go for anger management for

Thank you for the insight

Thank God!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:

Bayetribe be prepared
oh what position dd baye n adekunle come
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Top which poll? Believe those dreamers at your own cost.
It's called mind games.
They know Ebuka won't show who topped , so they'll keep saying it to throw off their opponents.

Happened with Bryan and Phyna....I kept telling you people that Phyna was topping Bryann with a huge percentage, his fans insisted he was winning and topping....we all saw how that ended. 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Biggie please put everyone up today. The two Chief stickers (Pere & Baye) should be careful going forward cos the game is hot and tight now.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2023
Lists of housemates I strategically want in the finals

Ilebaye
Soma
Mercy
Ceec
Venita
Kuku
Cross
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Kabiyesi Adekunle is Winning this and nothing any of u can do about it😁😁😁😁I mean who will see all these Handsomeness and Braininess yet still vote rubbish over him then u are cursed to be a failure in life😊

Kabiyesi is not winning any 120 million..

He has won Venita, Baye can have the 120 Milli.

Success is best when it is shared.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Nne eh, I saw it o, Pere didn't fling it the way I wanted it, but I got what I wanted Alex eviction! She will watch him from home

cheesy

That flinging still dey sweet me till now for real. Imagine the level of disrespect

See the way she yanked the duvet off his body embarassed

She will tune in and watch him

She is the real bitter leaf

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Lists of housemates I strategically want in the finals

Ilebaye
Soma Cross
Mercy
Ceec
Venita Pere/Angel
Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

I did say I liked seeing the conspirators (Pere, Kidd, Ike, Cross) gather to plot at the beginning. Of course I don't dig conspiracy like that but I liked seeing them gather nonetheless because first, I liked the fact that most of their scheming didn't always materialise anyway and I also understood the fact that their gathering was an avenue to vent off their anger. Thus I liked seeing them gather to vent off and failing in their conspiracy in the end. Lol. One of their conspiracy almost played out with Adekunle who was rather funny by being dramatic and dancing and all.

Some could say they find ships entertaining but definitely not my cup of tea, although I admit it's quite hard to get in and I might probably learn one or two things if I found some actions strange. However, I liked Kim's dynamism on the show. She brought in an interesting dynamic while turning the heads of both Cross & Pere. Doyin was also an interesting character with her chocho because she was always everywhere doing chocho like a typical parrot but I didn't like her rudeness & provocation.

The people who usually ask you to define entertainment knows the answer

At least they know the stories that makes headlines and who makes them

This is why I've never answered anyone who asked me this question

They know but think they can ridicule someone by asking the obvious

It will never be me responding lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Seunomobo:

Kabiyesi is not winning any 120 million..

He has won Venita, Baye can have the 120 Milli.

Success is best when it is shared.
It's not Kabiyesi's fault that ur baye failed to win a man for herself😁 Kabiyesi will win and put that money into great use for the country...He can even dash ur baye something to get the foundation and deeks that only matters to her🤪 All na still sharing😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2023
But who noticed Alex was bitter they evicted her?

What was the meaning of I stood so others can sit and cross took my place in the finals?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2023
Geezeem:

That flinging still dey sweet me till now for real. Imagine the level of disrespect

See the way she yanked the duvet off his body embarassed

She will tune in and watch him

She is the real bitter leaf
like the way Alex was pretending in d first few weeks en chai.. Madame love and light. Her true color started coming out before she left

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
It's not Kabiyesi's fault that ur baye failed to win a man for herself😁 Kabiyesi will win and put that money into great use for the country...He can even dash ur baye something to get the foundation and deeks that only matters to her🤪 All na still sharing😊
😂😂😂 he can't win though. He might make top six but winning is far from. Him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2023
DGOODLYF:

Bayetribe be prepared
ceec c is gaining strong momentum on twitter, even baye fans are scared grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

You wanna beef money and good fortune?
Say yea or no, God is listening🤝

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Leave me
🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿🚶🏿
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2023
Jen96:
But who noticed Alex was bitter they evicted her?

What was the meaning of I stood so others can sit and cross took my place in the finals?

Am still trying to process why she said that........like it made absolutely no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2023
How voters voted

Ilebaye __________ 28.11%
Mercy Eke ______ 16.76%
Ceec __________ 15.23%
Adekunle ________ 14.07%
Alex __________ 13.41%
Whitemoney _____ 8.06%
Neo energy ______ 4.36%

That was why Ebuka attacked her last night because he couldn’t believe it!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂 he can't win though. He might make top six but winning is far from. Him
Says who🤣 As u can see from the results last night he is top4 So let's come together and seal his Win my dear for future purposes☺️

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.