Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468794 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2023
Sanqa:
Soma calling out to Lexy about 10 times and saying he misses her makes me laugh because I don't know if my ship is sailing or I'm being scammed for votes

Didn't you see how they became close in the last few days. Even when Soma was sick upstairs was it not Alex that woke up in the night and cooked for him.

You don't need to vote for him but best believe Soma truly misses her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2023
Make this housemates free Baye now.

Cross, deks and Venita talking about her.

Still same things.

She sharp die, she be the best gamer, she be thief, she graduate early for criminology.

My tayad is tayad.

On behalf of bayetribe, housemates we are sorry. Just free her name from una mouth small

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Abeg na wetin Cross say him wan use 120m build?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Still same things.

She sharp die, she be the best gamer, she be thief, she graduate early for criminology.

My tayad is tayad.

On behalf of bayetribe, housemates we are sorry. Just free her name from una mouth small

Honestly I'm even amused.
When they come out and watch themselves, they will see how stupid they have been🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:27am On Sep 18, 2023
safarigirl
You know after paying Shola, Cross won’t even have to touch his money outside to pay Neo…
They get 300K per week and for 10 weeks that’s 3MN…

Ergo✋🏾🤝😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2023
Chimezie198:
Abeg na wetin Cross say him wan use 120m build?

A house for Ilebaye✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:
Why are we watching a fully grown and mature adult like me likening herself to a GoT character
This is All Stars, please Kayode respect yaself
Chim cheesy
she likened herself to who? Cersei I guess?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:32am On Sep 18, 2023
Culer:
she likened herself to who? Cersei I guess?

No, Daenerys

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2023
https://twitter.com/phalo_zan/status/1703425633152344246?s=46&t=GI5p6tGZgq7SEongPy2eOA

Done here
Lemme go to bed happy✋🏾
Do not miss the video, Cross sef, so he told Baye this👆🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:35am On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

No, Daenerys
she's NOTHING like daeny (in Jon's voice) tho

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2023
Neo is owing Cross money outside, the coins Neo gave Cross is like a way to pay his debts.
Venita, Adekunle, Cross just had a discussion at the table. Cross recounts what happened during the immunity purchase and then he began to say he just realized that something was not right about how Ilebaye suddenly had 350 coins. He goes on to imply it's a lie that her coins were missing. Adekunle and Venita then said and Alex coins went missing and they all agree that Ilebaye stole Alex coins.

Cross also mentioned that Ilebaye gave him a paper to sign that he'd owe her a favor whenever she calls and he signed.
They also said she's the best gamer in the season. Cross says she bleeped with his mind. Adekunle says her dad is a politician, Venita says she graduated early from criminology and Adekunle says she's and she no fail.
It's well oh. Adekunle really sat at a round table to trash his fellow level up Housemate.
Sholzy gave Ilebaye coins, which is the coin she took to him during the bargain. How these guys just concluded that Ilebaye stole Alex coins is a wonder.

Again, they haven't learnt.
Smh.
OGs way no get sense.
The girl is not even doing too much, they just dey play escoba goal.

30 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:
Neo is owing Cross money outside, the coins Neo gave Cross is like a way to pay his debts.
Venita, Adekunle, Cross just had a discussion at the table. Cross recounts what happened during the immunity purchase and then he began to say he just realized that something was not right about how Ilebaye suddenly had 350 coins. Adekunle and Venita then said and Alex coins went missing and they all agree that Ilebaye stole Alex coins.
Cross also mentioned that Ilebaye gave him a paper to sign that he'd owe her a favor whenever she calls and he signed.
They also said she's the best gamer in the season. Cross says she bleeped with his mind. Adekunle says her dad is a politician, Venita says she graduated early from criminology and Adekunle says she's and she no fail.
It's well oh. Adekunle really sat at a round table to trash his fellow level up Housemate.
Sholzy gave Ilebaye coins, which is the coin she took to him during the bargain. How these guys just concluded that Ilebaye stole Alex coins is a wonder.

Smh.
OGs way no get sense.
The girl is not even doing too much, the just they play escoba goal.

As it stands now Baye no get any single soul for that house wey go even pretend to get her back. And she go stay with this housemates for another two weeks with two strikes since week two. No wahala.

My own be this if after she beat all these obstacles come still win the game make I see anybody wey go talk say she no deserve am, I go drag the pesin for mouth pass kandar wey no done.

25 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:50am On Sep 18, 2023
andrewbaba44:

She is sex starved ,neo go match her banga and dump her

Dwarf wey no get suitors
cry cry baby, u want to see ur mummy. Where is ur neo?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

A house for Ilebaye✋🏾
I'm glad you mentioned BAYE ... We're getting there

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:52am On Sep 18, 2023
Is it just me or is there some sort of chemistry between Angel and adekunle.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 12:59am On Sep 18, 2023
thatigboman:
sharap. This prostitute nuisance?
sorry, did you mean to type BAYE?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Ebuka don already talk am out loud for people to hear.
This game is very much open for any of the housemates to win.
If any fanbase like, they should allow someone to come and buga them.🤷‍♀️

Fanbase wey fear-fear don already enter their body since their little thief entered this week’s eviction lineup.

If to say she no enter this tough lineup now, dem for no allow us rest with “farty”%, “farty”% everywhere...

At least dey don dey see whatsup now with tonight’s result.
Dem go calculate tire, no result. lipsrsealed

As for Lovers of CeeC and Spartans, NOBODY can shake our resolve.
CeeC is winning this by God’s Grace.
CeeC Omo Ologo 💋
CeecDinho for a reason.
CeecX120million

Carry go jooor, nothing do you 🥰
million likes grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MissCookie: 2:12am On Sep 18, 2023
Dear Giel,

This is me giving you your accolades as a one woman squad. The resident bullies of this thread and their headless sycophants have nothing on you. A lot of people do enjoy your updates and would love to see more of it.

As for Alex's fans, they'd rather fall back to base, side with Mercy or Ceecee than side with a chronic abuser, an ill-bred and mannerless person and/or a premium delawood . Twitter and insta are the real deal and that's what's on!. With the current situation of things, 13% could be a serious determinant of the winner if push comes to shove.

Don't mind the foolishness exhibited by some people here, they are cowards and bullies and I am glad you aren't backing down.

Keep doing you. They will adjust.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 2:26am On Sep 18, 2023
The way pere has gained fans this past two. Weeks ehn!!!

The final results will be shocking because pere will be the sudden earthquake that people never saw coming.

Mark my words!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2023
Munzy14:

Call it a day already!.

You said more than thia in the Pepperdem final week.

The gap between Mercy and Mike is smallllll, When result show we found out that the distance is between Lagos and Maiduguri🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ilebaye may win, but cannot dust Ceec and her organic fans, or Mercy.

This two ladies Paid their dues for a bottomite in her Season to come back and dust them with bandwagon...

You honestly don't know what it means for Nigerians to be on your case sha.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:48am On Sep 18, 2023
PrincessEstates:

Ebuka don already talk am out loud for people to hear.
This game is very much open for any of the housemates to win.
If any fanbase like, they should allow someone to come and buga them.🤷‍♀️

Fanbase wey fear-fear don already enter their body since their little thief entered this week’s eviction lineup.

If to say she no enter this tough lineup now, dem for no allow us rest with “farty”%, “farty”% everywhere...

At least dey don dey see whatsup now with tonight’s result.
Dem go calculate tire, no result. lipsrsealed

As for Lovers of CeeC and Spartans, NOBODY can shake our resolve.
CeeC is winning this by God’s Grace.
CeeC Omo Ologo 💋
CeecDinho for a reason.
CeecX120million

Carry go jooor, nothing do you 🥰
The difference between Baye and others is that Baye is not being carried by fanbase, she's being carried by the street and the street always wins.

Buying 1 million prestige votes won't make your fave win, because you people are a base while the random Obi and Tunde that probably only watch the Sunday eviction show are all voting Baye.

But whatever makes you happy and gives you hope 😁

In two weeks time , every truth will be out in the open .

Again , hardcore fans don't win bbnaija....the casual fans swing votes do.

That mere two hundred votes dropped by 1000 random people is worth more than 30 voting centers opened by hardcore fans.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50am On Sep 18, 2023
OhBritannia:
The way pere has gained fans this past two. Weeks ehn!!!

The final results will be shocking because pere will be the sudden earthquake that people never saw coming.

Mark my words!!
Pére is leaving this Sunday.
Aside from Soma , I don't see anyone else he can beat in that house 😁😁

And he's not getting anything from any evicted housemate....his fans couldn't even keep Neo .

Better pray he wins HOH or he'll be the first or second person evicted on Sunday 😁😁😁

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:51am On Sep 18, 2023
To the Unusuals here I would like to say well done guys. What you did shocked nations grin
No one expected it. Because of you now other teams we were competing with realise they are not that powerful after all. We could have been the joke of this place but they dare not, the percentages of those that beat us could have been 2-3% higher for most, and even the highest is not more than 10%. That is something to be very proud of especially since the winner of the season is among them. Alex will be proud of you.
Don't feel sad...at all. Yes we wanted her in the finale but I think it's best she leaves now. She will do well outside and continue making us proud.
Giel, you have been very visible and the loudest supporter and defender of Alex. I'm glad to have been in the same team with you. I'm not forgetting others, but I can't write all names. I appreciate you all 💜💜💜💜

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:
Venita, Adekunle, Cross just had a discussion at the table. Cross recounts what happened during the immunity purchase and then he began to say he just realized that something was not right about how Ilebaye suddenly had 350 coins. He goes on to imply it's a lie that her coins were missing. Adekunle and Venita then said and Alex coins went missing and they all agree that Ilebaye stole Alex coins.

Smh.
OGs way no get sense.
The girl is not even doing too much, they just dey play escoba goal.

Cross was the one talking nah, Adekunle dint say much cos he left both of them at the table,venita brought up the ilebaye issue right from outside in d garden but he avoided it.

Really wanted him to stand up from d table cos it none of his biz but trust him he will always have something to say..
I pray he stop talking to venita after d special dinner tonight so he can focus on himsef.

I noticed Adekunle/ilebaye fans don't drag each other on social media 😋unlike other housemates. Just like me anything ilebaye and Adekunle,my hands re up cos u will see them around each other tomorrow..

Wish ilebaye/Adekunle luck in the hoh challenge, nomination today..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by alfredo4u(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2023
Yesterday eviction wasn't real......

2 people are still going back into the house....

There was a fake eviction yesterday.....

I don't know who that person's are....

Let's watch and c .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

Pére is leaving this Sunday.
Aside from Soma , I don't see anyone else he can beat in that house 😁😁

And he's not getting anything from any evicted housemate....his fans couldn't even keep Neo .

Better pray he wins HOH or he'll be the first or second person evicted on Sunday 😁😁😁

Angel soma venita ,he will beat these ones hands down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Still same things.

My tayad is tayad.

They've all been trying hard to decamp her from the beginning of the show till almost the end yet no shaking, she's still gathering momentum. If only they know it's grace of God that has located her and nothing they do can take it away. I love the fact that she acknowledged God yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2023
Last night was funny,pere slept in the blue room, he was snoring in Alex bed . I mean same bed ooooo.
Too bad Alex will watch pere sleep,Snores and fa*t in her bed😀.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:28am On Sep 18, 2023
feelgood:

Ebuka caused all this insults n I'm very much pissed.

These HMs should just nominate Baye, Ceec, Mercy, Angel n Adekunle 2moro - & they'll get the greatest shock of their life especially about Baye's strength.

I can hardly wait for 2moro to come so I can pour my heart into voting Baye more than I've ever voted in any season.

Wicked people.
Alex left,only for Adekunle to continue from where she stopped!
Damn!!!!
At this point,Baye is on her own!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

The difference between Baye and others is that Baye is not being carried by fanbase, she's being carried by the street and the street always wins.

Buying 1 million prestige votes won't make your fave win, because you people are a base while the random Obi and Tunde that probably only watch the Sunday eviction show are all voting Baye.

But whatever makes you happy and gives you hope 😁

In two weeks time , every truth will be out in the open .

Again , hardcore fans don't win bbnaija....the casual fans swing votes do.

That mere two hundred votes dropped by 1000 random people is worth more than 30 voting centers opened by hardcore fans.

Giddem!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.