Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1477724 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
PatientVulture:

I respect your views. It means we see him from different perspectives

Yeah
At least you didn’t start dragging my introitus or calling me a fool/idiot, lol
But next season, Imma bring my fight fight mode cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Like I said you guys don't watch real time.

On Saturday Whitemoney and Omashola gave baye MPC so she can shop.

Baye didn’t have a single coin on Saturday to drop for shopping......she was shouting Ike stole all her MPC while losing Omashola hair..........WM gave her 100 and Omashola gave her 200 for losing his hair.

She and Omashola added together to drop 600 MPC for shopping.

On Sunday
No one gave baye any coin yesterday........where did she get the one she gave cross from??

I watch the show with my brain oooo.........y'all can't spin anything for me.

It's obvious you don't understand what you saw or you weren't watching

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Na wetin I want be that.

This will always certainly guarantee baye's win.
Yes o!
Let everyone stand up for themselves and know where they belong.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:

I always ignore their foolishness
Just that sometimes I like to drag them back grin

I'm glad other people can see how that fanbase behaves though.
They feel this thread should be Baye's fanpage and everyone should post what they agree with.
It won't happen though.
They should open a Baye thread if that's what they want

People are entitled to Stan any of the housemates they like

They are doing too much
So entitled like their favorite

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
So much name calling in your comment over a bbn housemate that doesn't even know you
See,your Chicago baby is out .Even if she does big brother 10 times she will always be among those kicked out early .Not appealing to voters
Giddemgrin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:
Team insecure winners
Why are you Jealous of team Alex and team ceec being on better terms?
You guys spent the last 2 weeks insulting Alex and were still delusional and entitled enough to expect some support from her fanbase..
Now that you're not getting it, you're begging and crying and trying to throw shade.

Better go and look for team omashola 🤣🤣
Your favs only friend. 🤣 abi una don forget?
LMAO 🤣😂
I'm sure if some of team Alex had said they were voting for team ilebaye it wouldn't be called bandwagon. Very envious fanbase.

Bandwagon fans wey get mind to call anybody else bandwagon
Fans supporting someone they don't even find entertaining.
Even the person wey call herself ilebaye fan no fit lie talk say ilebaye dey entertaining.

Entitled, ungrateful, jealous, insecure, wicked, team base like fav
Thank God fanbases cannot be stolen
You guys would have stolen it the way your fave steals everything in that house and blames it on Alex.

Hahahaahahahaha cry more 😆😆😆😭😭

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Why are you calling mod on him?

You do pass him for here sef

Ilebaye and her fans have one thing in common

You guys will not smell that money

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
OhBritannia:
I am seeing pere and ilebaye getting closer towards the ending of the show and after the show.
It may seems as though we are going to have another saskay and pere moment again with ilebaye.

Of all the housemates currently in the house, pere is the only one that isn't envious of her and will genuinely be happy if eventually ilebaye wins.
The rest housemates are all fake giving her fake smiles.

Dear fans of ilebaye, y'all know i speak the truth so if indeed pere is up today and ilebaye isn't up.
Y'all make sure to vote for pere to stay because only pere can give ilebaye comfort in the house of vipers.
I’d really want them to be closer now,more than ever because they now share the same number of strikesgrin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

Ebuka intentionally exposed Angel cos she insulted him and said he should lick her clits weeks ago
OMG!!!
How disgusting!
That’s how she said something about sucking biggy’s dick and I was so irritated!
How did I Stan this girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kesikeller(m): 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Why are you calling mod on him?

You do pass him for here sef

Ilebaye and her fans have one thing in common

You guys will not smell that money

Cry more 🤣🤣😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
TheEnforcer:
So much name calling in your comment over a bbn housemate that doesn't even know you
See,your Chicago baby is out .Even if she does big brother 10 times she will always be among those kicked out early .Not appealing to voters

Can't take the heat? Why did you report my post?

I repeat my truth pierced through your brain cheesy

Baye isn't entertaining except the idiots out there constantly talking about the other housemates!

Tolani was more entertaining than her. Tolani had a storyline at least. She was in an undefined ship.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Do you and be real

I just like people to be real that's all
Keep licking ass for alliance!
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Keep licking ass for alliance!
Kwa kwa kwa
Alliance ke?

I didn't even woo her

Everyone is not like your entitled favorite

She's free to vote anyone but you and other ilebaye fans should stop bullying people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

OMG!!!
How disgusting!
That’s how she said something about sucking biggy’s dick and I was so irritated!
How did I Stan this girl

I also ask myself why I did
For me I think it’s cos I felt she was bipolar and had a very toxic and dysfunctional nurturing. Brought out all my protective instincts.
I now have doubts about all I thought then sha, but we move.
She was also bullied by Maria, LR and Boma and I hated that
I liked that she wasn’t bound by the trap that is the brassiere cheesy
She was also very creative and smart, and wore her natural looks a lot
However I never really liked her negative aura and kept praying that whatever she was doing with Cross would end right after the house

Angel has an extremely jarring personality and her performative and selective feminism is annoying …she is also classist, for one who has no reason to be so✋🏾

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

Can't take the heat? Why did you report my post?

I repeat my truth pierced through your brain cheesy

Baye isn't entertaining except for the idiots out there constantly talking about the other housemates!

Tolani was more entertaining than her. Tolani had a storyline at least. She was in an undefined ship.

Tolani had a story line, Tolani had a story line.
The story line
Part 1: Grubbing her best friend's dick up to the point of fighting her friend on live TV. Your desperado Chicago fave brought a diIdo to biggies house, evidence of her being extremely lonely in real life. Her strategy was to colonize a dick for herself but e no work.

Part 2: The return of Tolani the dick grubber, now scrambling for the left over crumbs of the stray wandering dick her friend left behind. No wonder she wanted to take voluntary exit when her comforter refused to claim her.
At this point, Vee should protect DJ Shawn make affliction no rise again the 3rd time.

Even the Comforter still rejected her yesterday again.

Who would want to gravitate towards such a story line?.
Your farm city Alumnus is a borite.
Even if we place her under a microscope, we would see nothing interesting.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Threebear:

She was never her Fave ... Ilebaye was just her against Mercy and CeeC strategy that backfired on her 😁😁🤣🤣
You sabi the thing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omo!
See tears everywhere!
If you don’t want to support Baye again,who go beg you?
Did your vote stop Alex from being kicked out with one strike?grin
Anyway, I’m so happy that some Unusuals are now supporting Baye!
Whitemoney’s fans have joined us too and we’re growing rapidly!
If e pain you too much,cry more!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
May UVP and HoH favor my viewing🕯
Rooting for Cross to win UVP, especially
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Bright minds are discussing about wage tasks.

Humpty dumpty is sleeping there and can't relate.

Even kayode is specifically showing her so the world can see.......graduate at 21 with zero IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You sabi the thing.
Anyone who tells you that they are supporting more than one housemate is a scammer!
Run o!
Na dem!!!😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wen dey call us gullible....we no talk
Wen dey call unreasonable....we melo
Wen dey call us fools....we cruise wit it
Wen dey say Baye game us....we turn ourselves to play station
Wen dey call us Back of tv watchers.....we accept with our full chest
They even said we have low IQ...we agreed to it
They said we are d reason Nigeria is not moving forward....we take responsibility
To the xtent dey call us thief....we agreed just like our fav....
Now wen we now return d energy....they started crying....
You see anything wey wan appen make he appen.....
Me i know say Ilebaye×120m....don sail
Infact make all OGs fanbase form alliance...dem still no reach...
From now on till finale n afterwards...no more love n light...

Bayetribe as always been enough for Ilebaye....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Anyone who tells you that they are supporting more than one housemate is a scammer!
Run o!
Na dem!!!😂😂😂
Very true. 😁
She jam-packed everyone and they all flopped .
She's now claiming she's supporting Angel, watch Angel evicted this week. 😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cross is actually not dull ooooo.

Didn't know he is this vast in the technology world.

Learning alot from this convo with pere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Run o!
Na dem!!!😂😂😂
Omo this theory might be correct oo.
Unless the person is neutral.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:

Tolani had a story line, Tolani had a story line.
The story line
Part 1: Grubbing her best friend's dick up to the point of fighting her friend on live TV. Your desperado Chicago fave brought a diIdo to biggies house, evidence of her being extremely lonely in real life. Her strategy was to colonize a dick for herself but e no work.

Part 2: The return of Tolani the dick grubber, now scrambling for the left over crumbs of the stray wandering her friend left behind. No wonder she wanted to take voluntary exit when her comforter refused to claim her.
At this point, Vee should protect DJ Shawn make affliction no rise again the 3rd time.

Even the Comforter still rejected her yesterday again.

Who would want to gravitate towards such a story line?.
Your farm city Alumnus is a borite.
Even if we place her under a microscope, we would see nothing interesting.

Because your brain couldn't remember they're both single, right? They're both single thus can do whatever they like. Neo always denied all the girls in front of Tolani whenever she asked him about the girls including Beauty, apart from the fact that he wasn't happy with Tolani's flirting with others at the beginning. Both are single and can do whatever the fvck they like anyway. It ain't my business cheesy

Point is Tolani was more interesting and had a storyline with her undefined unlike your rude idiot who's got no storyline except the clowns out there constantly talking about the other housemates.

If Tolani had been with a guy who had a base prior to the show such as Adekunle whom she was flirting with at the beginning before she backed out because of Venita, the ship would have banged. Anyway, I learned a few thing from her undefined ship with Neo, because some of their dynamic had a little similarity to a few of that of Adekunle ship with Venita thus the hide and seek with their intimate moments cheesy, albeit Adekunle & Venita have it both ways.

I repeat, Tolani was more interesting than your rude idiot! I wouldn't bother about your nonsensical farm alumnus gibberish because I deal in fact, not stupidity. It was rather your olosho rude idiot who bathed naked with all the guys on the show yet was still rejected by them all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

I also ask myself why I did
For me I think it’s cos I felt she was bipolar and had a very toxic and dysfunctional nurturing. Brought out all my protective instincts.
I now have doubts about all I thought then sha, but we move.
She was also bullied by Maria, LR and Boma and I hated that
I liked that she wasn’t bound by the trap that is brassiere cheesy
She was also very creative and smart, and wore her natural looks a lot
However I never really liked her negative aura and kept praying that whatever she was doing with Cross would end right after the house

Angel has an extremely jarring personality and her performative and selective feminism is annoying …she is also classist, for one who has no reason to be so✋🏾
Oh,you supported her too
I forgot.🤦‍♀️
You are 100% right about her cos we made so much excuses for her out of love.
I dropped her this season when she became Mercy’s errand girl and started brokeshaming the guys!
She has no atom of loyalty…she can easily throw you under the bus without any remorse!
Abeg,I can’t deal!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oh,you supported her too
I forgot.🤦‍♀️
You are 100% right about her cos we made so much excuses for her out of love.
I dropped her this season when she became Mercy’s errand girl and started brokeshaming the guys!
Abeg,I can’t deal!

cheesy
I think we were the two archangels here
I can’t not notice her this season cos she permeated all my BBpores throughout SYE- but I have completely de-faved herrr

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo this theory might be correct oo.
Unless the person is neutral.
You can be a shipper but you will always love one housemate more than the other and when they clash,you will stand up for your preferred housemate with your full chest!
Don’t mind those people that will tell you “I’m supporting Baye,Alex and Whitemoney”.
Na lie!
Lori iro!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Adekunle oooooooo

Brain .......see made invention idea.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:
Bright minds are discussing about wage tasks.

Humpty dumpty is sleeping there and can't relate.

Even kayode is specifically showing her so the world can see.......graduate at 21 with zero IQ.

If she talks, all of you will shout disrespect and goading.
If she sleeps, you'll shout zero IQ.
If she cries, pity strategy.

Some smart OGs do not know the answer to 7/0, a Lawyer at 22 does not know who makes law in Nigeria, but a 22 year old has zero IQ for sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy
I think we were the two archangels here
I can’t not notice her this season cos she permeated all my BBpores throughout SYE- but I have completely de-faved herrr
I think so too because they kept asking why we chose her and we kept defending rubbish!
Na wa!
I applaud her remaining fans for standing by her cos she’s really showing off her devious personality,which I don’t like.
I have also de-faved her because shes no longer appealing to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.