Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480133 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
I'm just imagining the humiliation and shame you will face when Baye goes home without the money

How you wan take do that day?

We don't beg for votes, we earn it.
Kwa kwa kwa
When the time comes,you will deactivate your account because of the shame!
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Huskvoice.
Nkoli.
These two are neutral and once you buy votes they deliver. I believe Baye tribe buy from them too.
Very legit book for votes early it is first come first serve.

Whema is team Ceec so I will not advice you buy from her Ceec's people will book her and she openly supports Mercy and Ceec.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yea ........9weeks and zero contribution to any wager task...lol

Na the OGs even made her confess being an humpty dumpty with her own mouth.

Lol

If you say zero contribution, then I have no business replying you. It will happen in your faces.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yea ........9weeks and zero contribution to any wager task...lol

Na the OGs even made her confess being an humpty dumpty with her own mouth.

Lol

Take several seat guy.

Do these housemates listen to her advice. Was it not her advising them to innovate and not modify last week's task did they listen to her? Instead they did what's on their mind. Because they underestimate her and they don't see her as their equal.

Same Ilebaye that acted as a priestess in week 3 wager presenation that Biggie had to praise her acting skills.
You keep calling Baye tribe an headless mob that is blind but you fail to look into the mirror to see yourself projecting on others.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No but if you want to buy votes,it’s best if you contact the person handling your fave’s page to avoid being scammed.
Who else if not illebaye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Like we didn't watch the task.

What is the mathematics in guess trading commodities......nawa oooo.
Kuku for guess am na? undecided undecided

What has Biggie called him again?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don forget say I follow you support Angel at the beginning of the show before giving up on that boring season? 🙄😒😒
Sorry my dear,I totally forgot.
You really did but you stopped towards the end of the show…we tried o!😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

We all know why is it’s painful
Lerrit burrrrn cheesy
grin grin grin

It is not about Ilebaye he is just not there abeg. He seems slow to me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sorry my dear,I totally forgot.
You really did but you stopped towards the end of the show…we tried o!😂
That season was a borefest. I forgot about the finale oo. That is the only season whose finale I did not watch.

To tell you how bad it was the winner of that season was even the first to be evicted among the SYE housemates that came to the show this season. LMAO. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jessewizy:

Who else if not illebaye.
Sorry my dear…I’m doing so many things at once and I tend to forget things easily.
Pardon me🙏
You can either use the money to subscribe to a premium package or contact Baye’s handler.
Welldone!😘😘😘😘
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:

For me, watching Ilebaye do nothing at all is enough entertainment!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

I've noted your moniker.

I shouldn't be joining issued with this kind of reasoning... even if it's cruise angry

My faves are still there, two of them. I'll hate to buy fuel for N620 and data just to watch them do nothing. This is me assuming you are funded and so can afford to do this

Have faan watching her

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
One funny thing about her is she always fight those she Stan after each show

Who could believe she's the same person that has been devouring angel back to back since the beginning of this season
😂 It's just her ways and it's a cycle kos her venom will reach ilebaye Laslas just watch out
I sabi her very well 😂

Don't mind the shameless Hypocrisy.
Attack Tacha
Attack Angel

But yet has the audacity to try and come for me about ilebaye.
They are just pained that I will not let them drag Alex and get away with it
They now want to drag me so that if they are dragging Alex I will not talk.

Very manipulative people
If Ilebaye stans dey drag Ilebaye na ilebaye go collect
I gave them pass when they were dragging whitemoney.
Now they want to move to Alex and still get away with it.
Nonsense and bandwagon fanbase.
Ilebaye go too collect
Manipulation and bullying will not stop the wotowoto ilebaye must collect anytime they move mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Kuku for guess am na? undecided undecided

What has Biggie called him again?

HMF that gave Adekunle and angel 1.5m each for winning trivia questions and gave ilebaye 1m for winning guess trading ain't stupid.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jessewizy:

Thank you
You are welcome. I advise you do your purchase early. People are booking them already they may soon run out. Finale booking has started self. If you can't do that you can also donate to your fave's fanbase account number. That is better self they use the money to buy these votes and create voting centres too. Nothing is too small.

I am hearing people are booking 20 million votes if that is true. I don't know but multichoice has made money this season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

grin grin grin

It is not about Ilebaye he is just not there abeg. He seems slow to me.

You caught the sub smiley and we moove tongue cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

HMF that gave Adekunle and angel 1.5m each for winning trivia questions and gave ilebaye 1m for winning guess trading ain't stupid.
What did Biggie call kuku you never still answer.

Is your fave a Gen Z mathematician?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My dear,e shock me!
Let her support whoever she wants,it’s a free world but she shouldn’t come here and deceive or guilt trip us!
What's my business in who she supports?

It's the way I actually thought she supported the girl I didn't know it was conditional eye service love because of her main and only fave. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

That season was a borefest. I forgot about the finale oo. That is the only season whose finale I did not watch.

To tell you how bad it was the winner of that season was even the first to be evicted among the SYE housemates that came to the show this season. LMAO. grin
Lol…I enjoyed that SYE season o.
Maybe it was because of Angel and cross but I was well entertained.
My dear,WM won that show because the housemates were too blind to uncover his kitchen strategy and the streets chose him as their winner right from the stage.
He had no content but he was just lucky then.
I guess it’s Baye’s turn to be lucky this season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:
May UVP and HoH favor my viewing🕯
Rooting for Cross to win UVP, especially
What does Cross need UVP for, he is in the finale already.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Huskvoice.
Nkoli.
These two are neutral and once you buy votes they deliver. I believe Baye tribe buy from them too.
Very legit book for votes early it is first come first serve.

Whema is team Ceec so I will not advice you buy from her Ceec's people will book her and she openly supports Mercy and Ceec.

Please, how much do they sell for?🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙌🏿

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:

Don't mind the shameless Hypocrisy.
Attack Tacha
Attack Angel

But yet has the audacity to try and come for me about ilebaye.
They are just pained that I will not let them drag Alex and get away with it
They now want to drag me so that if they are dragging Alex I will not talk.

Very manipulative people
If Ilebaye stans dey drag Ilebaye na ilebaye go collect
I gave them pass when they were dragging whitemoney.
Now they want to move to Alex and still get away with it.
Nonsense and bandwagon fanbase.
Ilebaye go too collect
Manipulation and bullying will not stop the wotowoto ilebaye must collect anytime they move mad.
😂😂😂
Giddem

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Take several seat guy.

Do these housemates listen to her advice. Was it not her advising them to innovate and not modify last week's task did they listen to her? Instead they did what's on their mind. Because they underestimate her and they don't see her as their equal.

Same Ilebaye that acted as a priestess in week 3 wager presenation that Biggie had to praise her acting skills.
You keep calling Baye tribe an headless mob that is blind but you fail to look into the mirror to see yourself projecting on others.

Am gonna be a torn in you headless chicken flesh.......I don't need any Islander joining me.

Does your humpty dumpty contribute to the wager task intellectually

Angel at her age was known for different skills/talent.

Tell me one single talent or skill your humpty dumpty have showcase in 9weeks apart from stealing drinks and getting drunk.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
I thought Dwarf fc said the topped last week and they are winning....why d sudden hunger for alliance even from dier fav enemies....they suddenly became overnight frnds...
Awon Ore ojiji...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Take several seat guy.

Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
mattgoners:
I thought Dwarf fc said the topped last week and they are winning....why d sudden hunger for alliance even from dier fav enemies....they suddenly became overnight frnds...
Awon Ore ojiji...
Welcome back my dear😍😘
Kwa kwa kwa
The fear of Baye is the beginning of alliances!!😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sorry my dear…I’m doing so many things at once and I tend to forget things easily.
Pardon me🙏
You can either use the money to subscribe to a premium package or contact Baye’s handler.
Welldone!😘😘😘😘
I have 1 premium and one prestige.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jessewizy:
Looks like there are so many scammers on Twitter selling fake votes. Please who knows a legit seller. Let me get my shiii ready
dem plenty...na wetin dey do use to confuse spartans dem na....we know d drill
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Am gonna be a torn in you headless chicken flesh.......I don't need any Islander joining me.

Does your humpty dumpty contribute to the wager task intellectually

Angel at her age was known for different skills/talent.

Tell me one single talent or skill your humpty dumpty have showcase in 9weeks apart from stealing drinks and getting drunk.
Has biggy ever showered your fave with accolades?
Abeg rest!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nobody has time for you
Muchless to deceive you
Who the hell are you? undecided
I made a decision by myself and irrational ilebaye fans are trying to insert themselves into that decision by saying that I'm trying to deceive them
Una dey mad. Better madness.

Very delusional people suffering from main character and victim syndrome and an overinflated sense of importance.
I'm sure you guys come to nairaland to pander to your fellow nairalanders and kiss their ass with your useless low self esteem that's why you expect the same from everyone here.

Abeg remove my name from that foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jessewizy:

I have 1 premium and one prestige.
Perfect!
Giddem!!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Welcome back my dear😍😘
Kwa kwa kwa
The fear of Baye is the beginning of alliances!!😂😂😂😂😂
abi ooo...dem don ban my other main moniker ...i no know wetin i do mods oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Perfect!
Giddem!!!!
It’s not enough. I need to buy more votes. My friends will laugh at me if Baye doesn’t win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.