Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470352 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
mattgoners:
Na Baye still get IG ooo...Even for paid agents page....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️plenty there...
Pesin with 450k followers dey drag engagements with OGs with 3 to 4m followers
Her engagements on IG is very commendable!!!🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
Your food go sour within two minutes bdat

Na lie! grin🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
FrankGiel:

I wonder who are the People that take you serious with your False sense of relevance... You have been here showing this 2-faced character since the Season of TBoss and Debby rise... You clinch on to a friend of your fav and drop them at the slightest tension.. I have watched people grow on this thread, even very controversial characters, but you just seem stagnant in your opinions and ways.

You were supporting Baye and hating on CeeC before, when did you change
when did Ilebayes heart turn from Gold to dirt??
When did you suddenly become a CeeC admirer??
I have proven before that you can cling on to a demon so long as the demon supports your Fav, I just hoped you could have grown by now.. it's a pity!

Are you Surprised? A Snake Can't hide for long it must unveil one day no matter how it Sheds His Skin why do you think She was drawn to Her fave Mgbeke Amauche Mamba they share the same attitude of deceit

Only a Serpent Lies so vigorously and everytime to the extent of giving Biased, twisted and false Updates!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cross moving his things out of hoh room.

My the game favour King Adekunle today.

Winning first and last HOH game will be another befitting record.
Amen o
I’m really looking forward to his HOH win..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Chimezie198:
This hoh game go well .. wetin remain na firing squad

Psalm 91.......for all housemate oooo

Taliban in Nigeria........WAGWAN man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Endurance game
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sanqa:
I'm rooting for Cross to win this hoh game grin
Buh wouldn’t that be selfish??
You already have immunity, allow someone else get it.

As long as Soma doesn’t win it though, I’m fine😩
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Baye don’t stress yourself o!
We want you to be up because our fingers are itching to vote for you this week!
Please don’t disappoint us!😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

How many Fans Cross get wey go mk Pere get to Finale? Radarada!!

And Which benefits Him dey get frm Cross?no be your Cross Stl dey owe Angel money He lent frm Her since 2 Yrs now? If I hear sy He pay all those Housemates He collected their MPC all na Audio!!

He has paid Sholzy undecided
Neo owed him money so they will run it undecided
Keep hating✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
See C-cee's fat K-leg..... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
It gonna be a long HOH game.

We die here today
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Psalm 91.......for all housemate oooo

Taliban in Nigeria........WAGWAN man.

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
This game no easyoo.. The girls go quick tire
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Clement1111:

Once you say this then it's over

Baye is definitely winning that money

I learñt my lesson with Phyna last season BUT alliance are still going to pay a minor part to the winning margin so I am not 100% sure of her winning yet
Alliance will work this season and might determine the winner, the gaps in the results so far has not been much.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good riddance to Alex. At least this was atonement for production cheating Lolu out of his top five spot. Whitemoney gamed his way into winning during his first outing. He was outmatched this season, like I predicted if he unfortunately took part in the year of Pepper Dem. The same fate would have befallen Mike and Efe if they managed to come. As for Neo, that one no get fans to begin with. I will not discredit his smarts because it paid off twice.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wait they will remain in this position for 3hrs?

Godamn!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Estellie:
Buh wouldn’t that be selfish??
You already have immunity, allow someone else get it.

As long as Soma doesn’t win it though, I’m fine😩
Do you think care if it's selfish or not 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Omo if u meet him in person u wey be man go chyke am sef😁 the socalled AI generated pics don't even do him justice!! He is desired by all🤩🤩🤩🤩Women always pray for the opportunity to rock him even while he is in a ship 😁😁 his fellow men adore him or why do u think pere was tripping for him outside and got bitter when he didn't choose him as a BFF🤣 even cross confessed that he envies Venita and wishes he was in her place while tapping current from the most handsome🤣

Wetin u just write so?? You dey worry I swear grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wahala for Who want to win HoH today.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
cheesy cheesy I hope it ends in just teasing oooo cos my Kabiyesi's bumbum is too sleek and covered by the blood of Jesus🙏

Who says Cross want his bumbum? Lol. Like I said, he probably likes teasing Adekunle and Adekunle doesn't mind. Lol. I think their subtle friendship started after Adekunle picked Cross as BFF in the first week when he won HOH.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Biggie sef..
Abeg no stress my Adekunle for me..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:
From running around looking for Alex votes 🤣
To crying because I said team Alex won't vote for Ilebaye🤣
To running around looking for screenshots where so called unsuals want to vote for baye.
Now you say na KeEP yOuR vOTes🤣🤣

Why were you crying for them in the beginning? 🤣

You don use your hand do yourself
You went to look for votes from team Alex.
That means if ilebaye wins Alex team helped her win.Now you don't want to acknowledge the votes again
No be wetin I talk before? Users and ungrateful fanbase.

🙏 throw your votes for deks. He is a kind soul hearted person and his fans are gentle and loving

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

Because Baye's rude provocation got to her fave, Whitemoney & Alex. It's a simple logic.

Only a fool would fall for Baye's antic who's got no game apart from rudeness & stealing people's personal things. No storyline either!

You seem to miss out fine details..
All the housemates in this season have their own issues.. I'm not faulting anyone for choosing who they wanna support.. Ilebayes character hasn't changed since the beginning of the game no matter what you call it.. If people choose to love her, its their headache. CeeC is vile to me, yet she has lots of supporters. its not an issue.. But turning around to castigate somone u have always been supporting for a clash with your Fav, then point out flaws you once celebrated is two faced...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Biggie is playing with us.

I guess the game will be changed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
ultraviolet27:

The only way He Can get to Finale is if He wins the HoH today night because if He stands with Kuku He may be evicted many Patriots has Ported to Kukus Fans

Anyway He has tried at least His enemies ahd reached Home before Him
He has got a very big chance, don't water down Patriots mindset.

Take a look.

In a scenario of Top 6:
Cross already in

Let say,Baye, Ceecbitters nd Mercy already in aswell cos of their perceived strength.

That's is 4 slot locked.

That means the remaining 2 slots will be a fight between
Pere
Boytoy
Soma
Venbitter
Angel

So tell me how Pere won't pick a slot a from this possible lineup here?

The only exception to this case is if either of
Boytoy,Angel, Venbitter or Soma wins the HOH
That might give us a different situation

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Hahahahah...

Exactly babe.....

However we want her to have a taste of the Hoh room once again before the end of the show...

My baby needs princess treatment🤗🤗🤗🚑

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

Who says Cross want his bumbum? Lol. Like I said, he probably likes teasing Adekunle and Adekunle doesn't mind. Lol. I think their subtle friendship started after Adekunle picked Cross as BFF in the first week when he won HOH.
Cross wants his bumbum which he won't get or have u seen straight men tease fellow men that way lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
vanvick247:

Wetin u just write so?? You dey worry I swear grin grin
Hahahaha I no lie na🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
FrankGiel:

You seem to miss out fine details..
All the housemates in this season have their own issues.. I'm not faulting anyone for choosing who they wanna support.. Ilebayes character hasn't changed since the beginning of the game no matter what you call it.. If people choose to love her, its their headache. CeeC is vile to me, yet she has lots of supporters. its not an issue.. But turning around to castigate somone u have always been supporting for a clash with your Fav, then point out flaws you once celebrated is two faced...

If you've got problem with all the Housemates, you're the problem! The feelings of the Housemates shouldn't be invalidated because of some toxic louts out there supporting a rude person on the show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Ilebaye get 14% yesterday because Islanders voted Ade. Unless Ade is not up with her this week if not she will be disgraced out.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
It’s funny the housemates do not trust bigbrother, yes you may and only CeeC got down until others heard, go back into the house😁.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
This game is unfair to the girls. The guys were resting their arms on the second rung while the girls are too short to hold on to the third and rest their ebows on the second.
Plus it was an uncomfortable position for girls with big bums

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.