Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479213 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
The word on the Street is Ilebaye, from people selling at the markets, to cities bus garage Parks!!!
Every Winner in BBN History has one thing in common;The Streets always Choose Them!!!
It's Ilebaye time to shine because she’s the peoples choice and the voice of the people is the voice of God!
No alliances will stop her!
No slander will stop her!
No gossip will stop her!
No hater will stop her!
Only God can stop her and he’s with her in every step of the way!

Comrade you are doing well

Ilebaye is the show

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
moneyest:
Our money still blazing WHITE cheesy cheesy cheesy

WHITEMONEY + GOLDMONEY + GODSMONEY

=

120 MILLION 💰💰💰💰💰

e choke cool

My brother

E really choke ooooo...
The money no gree white o...
🌚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na wa o!
Have you complained to Dominique?
She might be of help.
na dem sabi.....i go dey spray my🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️with dis one till further notice.....
Meanwhile Baye is sleeping....but her name neva stop trending

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
kowema:

My love,
I've never loved anyone in BBN like the way I love Ilebaye.
She's makes me smile and I go turn archeologist for her.
Just send that my Pizza may I use rejuvenate 😌✌️
Kwa kwa kwa
My dear,I love Baye so much that I can’t even explain!
E be like say she give me love portion and I Dey love am dey go!😂
Infact,Let me go and buy you a pizza because you deserve it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
E b like Baye don finally hijack twitter oooo......
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
CeeC Adekunle Baye for the Money!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

Wetin be this nonsense wey you write so?

E be like you don dey craze small small sha
Ur mama dey craze!!
Who asked u to Stan a shapeless broiler wey maggots don change his yansh colour🤣

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Am gonna be a torn in you headless chicken flesh.......I don't need any Islander joining me.

Does your humpty dumpty contribute to the wager task intellectually

Angel at her age was known for different skills/talent.

Tell me one single talent or skill your humpty dumpty have showcase in 9weeks apart from stealing drinks and getting drunk.

When I come for Kuku now, your camp will start wailing. You better rest

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
mattgoners:
na dem sabi.....i go dey spray my🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️with dis one till further notice.....
Meanwhile Baye is sleeping....but her name neva stop trending
I trust you!
Baye keeps trending as if she owns twitter!
Lmao!
They evicted 4 housemates including a winner but na Baye trend throughout yesterday!
Even in her sleep, she’s trending!
Na wa o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank God oo.

At least e sure me say she for know say mount Everest dey Asia and not in Africa like your kuku told us.

Even baye wish she has someone as brilliant like Adekunle in her family.

Your humpty dumpty jump for joy anytime she picks same team with Adekunle for tasks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
My dear,I love Baye so much that I can’t even explain!
E be like say she give me love portion and I Dey love am dey go!😂
Infact,Let me go and buy you a pizza because you deserve it!

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

Feel free to come for king Adekunle.

I get you headless chickens time today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
mattgoners:
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Kwa kwa kwa
Yes o!
Baye has officially colonized all the social media platforms except IG where Cece and mercy’s paid agents are working tirelessly!
Lmao!
Let me go and vote my own!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo this theory might be correct oo.
Unless the person is neutral.

Neutral sef na scam...u can like several but once u vote ..there is always that person that gets the upper hand with u
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Omo if u meet him in person u wey be man go chyke am sef😁 the socalled AI generated pics don't even do him justice!! He is desired by all🤩🤩🤩🤩Women always pray for the opportunity to rock him even while he is in a ship 😁😁 his fellow men adore him or why do u think pere was tripping for him outside and got bitter when he didn't choose him as a BFF🤣 even cross confessed that he envies Venita and wishes he was in her place while tapping current from the most handsome🤣

Cross said that? Lol.

Anyway I remembered when he and Pere were having a problem (even before Kim came in), he was touching Adekunle's beard and stroking his hands while saying his hands had current or something cheesy I believe he was just playing with the stroking stuff grin I mean he was later with Kim.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

But “coming for kuku “ is your regular 9 - 11 job na

Na today your job description wan change ?

Please come for Ade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
This one we are watching cross eat?

Nothing dey happen?

Sha cross is neat
He cleaned his chair before he sat down to eat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:
This one we are watching cross eat?

Nothing dey happen?

Sha cross is neat
He cleaned his chair before he sat down to eat

I like the fact that he's enjoying himself. Nothing concern him with nomination grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
But emergency fanbase

You people already “know “ you’re winning
You have said the streets will vote baye
She will win by a landslide
She will be the greatest BBN winner in history after mercy eke

So why then are you people wailing nonstop
On Twitter , Facebook, here , Instagram

I can never scroll past a BBN post without the wailings from emergency tribe , always crying about bullying, about this and that

You people should find one day to rest Before una go develop HBP

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
When is the HoH game?

I trust it's going to be interesting today.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
"What's your business with who I support"

But for the past almost 24 hours
You've been giving me extremely stupid mentions talking about who I support to the point that it became a point of gist between you and your fellow ilebaye fans. You even wanted to make it a course to study.
Instead of you to focus on your boring ilebaye

Very silly mentality

Atleast you now have sense to know that who I support is none of your business and none of you riffraffs factor in when I want to make a decision on who to support.

Stupid fanbase.
You want freedom to bash everyone's fave but when they face you back you want to play victim. wHy ArE tHeY DrAGgInG ILeBAyE
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Eeghe:

Yeah
At least you didn’t start dragging my introitus or calling me a fool/idiot, lol
But next season, Imma bring my fight fight mode cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why would I call you a fool or an idiot? I do not agree with most of what you say about my faves, But I do respect you and your views. I cannot always be right as you also cannot always be right.
we will keep learning from each other, It's social education.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lauryn41:

But “coming for kuku “ is your regular 9 - 11 job na

Na today your job description wan change ?

Please come for Ade

Good you know this cos I don't want to see your tears when I start today's job
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

I like the fact that he's enjoying himself. Nothing concern him with nomination grin

Very Lucky man
Everyone is tensed up about hoh and black envelope but he's just chill
Thanks to Alex who gave him the final coins he needed as her last good act of the season

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
DOptical:

Cross said that? Lol.

Anyway I remembered when he and Pere were having a problem (even before Kim came in), he was touching Adekunle's beard and stroking his hands while saying his hands had current or something cheesy I believe he was just playing with the stroking stuff. I mean he was later with Kim.
Hahahaha I also remember this event cheesy cheesy if not for the 14yrs jail term cross go dey simp for Ade even when Ade rejects him🤣🤣🤣Me I feel the whole kim thing na game nothing deep reason he got over her in few minutes after promising to join her outside😂he even went as far buying immunity someone that should be out with his socalled lover since the day after she left🤣 Ofcourse seeing that Kim is beautiful he believes naija viewers will keep them long thats why he pushed away his partner pere to go ship with her😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
Giel:
"What's your business with who I support"

But for the past almost 24 hours
You've been giving extremely me stupid mentions talking about who I support to the point that it became a point of gist between you and your fellow ilebaye fans.
Instead of you to focus on your boring ilebaye

Very silly mentality

Atleast you now have sense to know that who I support is none of your business and none of you riffraffs factor in when I want to make a decision on who to support.

Stupid fanbase.
You want freedom to bash everyone's fave but when they face you back you want to play victim. wHy ArE tHeY DrAGgInG ILeBAyE
Rubbish

grin grin grin Giel , I signed up for your updates o not your anger

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
mattgoners:
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Funny enough the dude is a Mercy fan grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
See food mercy and whitemoney bought
Has come
Now mercy says it will be her and Ceec that will share it since whitemoney is not around

She's calling for ceec

Honestly this one meal a day is the best if you didn't get immunity.
Especially for a week like this where they lost wager.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Omo make all of una rest.

Who is destined to win the show has aleady won.

We are just waiting for the physical manifestation.

Vote for your individual favs in peace and leave other people's fave alone.

Plenty talk no dey full basket, Las las na votes dey count no be talk.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Yes o!
Baye has officially colonized all the social media platforms except IG where Cece and mercy’s paid agents are working tirelessly!
Lmao!
Let me go and vote my own!
Na Baye still get IG ooo...Even for paid agents page....🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️plenty there...
Pesin with 450k followers dey drag engagements with OGs with 3 to 4m followers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lauryn41:
But emergency fanbase

You people already “know “ you’re winning
You have said the streets will vote baye
She will win by a landslide
She will be the greatest BBN winner in history after mercy eke

So why then are you people wailing nonstop
On Twitter , Facebook, here , Instagram

I can never scroll past a BBN post without the wailings from emergency tribe , always crying about bullying, about this and that

You people should find one day to rest Before una go develop HBP

It's giving "Phyna fans " vibe 😂😂😂😂 . I remember last season, even after Phyna won, we still got lots of lamentations here. "win the war but lose the battle "
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
9 housemates

If 5 go upstairs as hoh and bff and have the special shopping biggie will supply

4 will be left downstairs to eat all the food?

Then there shouldn't be hunger this week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.