Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463857 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2023
Baye4life:
Our delicious Ata rodo is not up

All votes goes to her runaway father, Pere
Thank you dear!!!
Pere must be saved!😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2023
garfield1:

I have mobilized the whole etche for Ade

Okay o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Angel asking for voluntary exit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Angel ooooooo

Voluntary exit bawo nah.

Stop this rough play.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2023
Angel asking if it is the right time to ask for voluntary exit shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Make she getat Abeg!
She can’t take what she dishes out to others!
Nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

I rathe vote illebaye than Venita
And the ilebaye u voted what did u gain!! make anything happen to my Ade this week first that ilebaye will not smell the money!!
Her fans begged some of u Islanders and u fell for it! Others even voted based on their levelup solidarity now see her minions decampaigning Adekunle!! anyways make Sunday reach first and anything happen to him!! The normal thing every reasonable minion of hers should do is returning the favour if anything out of respect for the islanders that voted but they are waiting for Islanders to beg them which is nonsense!! I will never beg anybody for votes for my fave if u wanna vote him u vote from ur heart and move it U are not Adekunle's God!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Lol all these fools because of one hug after ur fave survived the eviction that they schemed to send her packing🤣The only person kpere is loyal to in that house is cross and that's because cross has his secrets!! Adekunle doesn't pretend to like anyone if he dey for u he dey for u as u can see from his nominations Keep voting integrity lovelies😘😘😘😘😘
what secret of Pere does Cross have? 👂🦻
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Angel taking her time

Yeye girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Angel asking for voluntary exit grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 11:22am On Sep 19, 2023
And some people dey vote this nuisance called angel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2023
I hope this isn't a game by angel

Angel trying to gather pity with this move.

Biggie shouldn't have advise her......she is playing games jare.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Please and please ignore 3bear ....the dude has no clue as to votes....do not let him apply reverse psychology to discourage u from voting Adekunle..vote and ignore yadayada...last season isn't too far...we know how that went ....

Adekunle is topping that poll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Cry-a-thon dan begin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Soma of una go wan respond to post una go start with insult, e-warriors una well done o.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2023
DOptical:

Because Doyin can be an asslicker sometimes. If she wasn't, she would have confronted Shegz, Bella, Elo, Dotun, Deji & Chichi at the reunion but no, she formed caucus with most of them since these people have got troll bloggers except Dotun, Elo & Deji (Dotun & Elo are Shegz's friend while Deji still fits her dream of educated handsome "rich" guy she still wanna hunt cheesy Rich in quote in particular 😂).

Elo was the one who said Doyin told him that Chomzy wasn't classy enough for him. Was it Adekunle who made him say that angry? Abegi.

Or when Shegz almost fought with Dotun, was it Adekunle who made him do that? Meanwhile, Adekunle did nothing to Dotun who should rather go give his complaint to Dani who was the one telling almost all the housemates, including Deji about how Dotun was trying to force himself on her, even though she didn't want him.

Most of them just want to dump everything on Adekunle after forming caucus at the reunion since they thought Adekunle wouldn't have people to defend him compared to those who've got bloggers.

Anyway, I have repeatedly said everything Doyin got from Adekunle, she deserved it. She started the mess by saying gibberish unprovoked about Adekunle to Allyson and Adekunle finished it up for her, so she should deal with it.

Let me add and reiterate that if one doesn't come for Adekunle, he won't have problem with the person. Pere found out for example. He didn't have problem with Pere who kept having problem with him unprovoked and when Pere brought up his troubles towards Adekunle, he completed it for Pere cheesy Still my best highlight of the show grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Trustmea: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2023
This big brother funny, asking angel why she is concealing her tears lol maybe he wants her to cry louder corocodile tears. Why she dey para self

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Baye4life:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2023
Angel Dey look for sympathy votes and she wants to trend!😂😂😂😂
When she was busy throwing everyone under the bus,her fans were hailing her and calling her gamer and now that she’s been caught in her own web,she’s crying!
Angel thunder faya you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Agbogo1:
My fellow islanders pls vote vote vote, no need to solicit for votes from other base. We can do it if we are determined.

Nobody is soliciting for votes

They can jump off a cliff for all I care

Na today we dey face alliance ??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
losing is part of the game baby.

Angel fought really hard yesterday...............like she gave it her all.

So I understand the pain and disappointment.

Baby you made to 9weeks.........your mama is definitely proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Toh Islanders

Quadruple your votes

It's well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not voting this week.

Best
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lol 😂
Na only Baye I fit do that one for.
Make una try.

Who be the una

Am I a patriot ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Men dey try ooooo. Person go look this show kon put angel for house as Housewife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2023
scondy:
Please and please ignore 3bear ....the dude has no clue as to votes....do not let him apply reverse psychology to discourage u from voting Adekunle..vote and ignore yadayada...last season isn't too far...we know how that went ....

Adekunle is topping that poll
This aunty sef ....

Discourage people from voting my favorite male housemate?

Wisdom is profitable to the wise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Jen96:
u must be really stupid and delusional to call us fools. People can vote who they want. We r not puppets . And yes we r voting Pere cos of hug. Don't be stupid to think we r zombies . Most of us already v our preference in a line of order. Hence don't be unfortunate insulting us for not voting ur candidate. Mcheww
U called urselves fools my dear😊and this is me saying it to u now u are a glorified foooool!! Who needs ur cursed votes!!U want people to kneel down and beg u for votes U are not Adekunle's God and can never be Comon gettat!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Make she getat Abeg!
She can’t take what she dishes out to others!
Nonsense!
This life ehn

Your angelistic Toronto few years back

Laslas you go reach Baye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2023
Baye4life:

He say na"runaway father" grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2023
Angel knows Mercy is on to her, she is thinking about the after life grin
Many of them will realise that the big brother game is not a do or die, there is life after this. Just 2 weeks and the real game begins grin
Venita is on this table. Imagine if they had been loyal, Mercy fans would be voting for them now.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
And the ilebaye u voted what did u gain!! make anything happen to my Ade this week first that ilebaye will not smell the money!!
Her fans begged some of u Islanders and u fell for it! Others even voted based on their levelup solidarity now see her minions decampaigning Adekunle!! anyways make Sunday reach first and anything happen to him!! The normal thing every reasonable minion of hers should do is returning the favour if anything out of respect for the islanders that voted but they are waiting for Islanders to beg them which is nonsense!! I will never beg anybody for votes for my fave if u wanna vote him u vote from ur heart and move it U are not Adekunle's God!!

I voted illebaye for several reasons

1. I liked that she got a second chance to be in all stars

2. Level up solidarity

What people chooses to do with their votes is none of my business
No need to wail , we’ve done it against alliances before
We’ve done it alone , we’ve done it scared and we will do it again

Adekunle is a finalist and that’s that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Angel knows Mercy is on to her, she is thinking about the after life grin
Many of them will realise that the big brother game is not a do or die, there is life after this. Just 2 weeks and the real game begins grin
Venita is on this table. Imagine if they had been loyal, Mercy fans would be voting for them now.

Exactly

I hope mercy keeps her distance outside the house

Evil people

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.