Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470103 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Biggy calling out one of the thieves grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
DOptical:

Of course Adekunle has been the most well behaved on the show. I was even wondering why some were surprised at him because he was same in level up. Of course he's stubborn but you need to provoke him first like Pere found out for example. Adekunle only returns energy. That was what I noticed about him in level up which I have always stated, even as he gets loved up whenever one marks territory with him which buttress his tendency to return energy and the fact that he's stubborn means you can't get away with your acts easily except if he just wants to overlook it.

In fact he was a mumu to Segun, until Segun called him Stupid and changed it for Segun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yes darling Biggie- draaaag Kunle the lying, insecure, jealous and cowardly man🗣

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Biggie has used that to shut him up you can't be slandering someone when you are guilty of the same crime.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeghe:
Seeing Angel actively throwing tantrums regarding Cross’ search for Moniecoins, to buy immunity shocked me silly. I knew she was bad, but I didn’t know she was that bad

I would have split my votes between her and Pere, but because she didn’t want Cross in the finals? I also don’t want her there✋🏾

All votes to Pere
She wanted everyone to be up to boost her chance of wriggling her way to the finals, unfortunately, it didn't work out as Cross bought immunity successfully, HRM CeeC found the Black envelope for immunity, Mercy escaped nomination leaving her on the line with BBN heavyweights like General Pere and Deks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeghe:
Kuku’s low self esteem is loud
Chim
shushhhh, madam high self esteem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
davodyguy:

In fact he was a mumu to Segun, until Segun called him Stupid and changed it for Segun

Exactly. Segun who wasn't as intelligent as Adekunle kept calling him unintelligent until he said it to Adekunle's face and Adekunle gave it back to him in return cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
I'm suing Pere after this show

Someone can't put me through such and go scort free

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Biggie has used that to shut him up you can't be slandering someone when you are guilty of the same crime.....
Now he is stuttering

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Vote Adekunle

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Please who did Biggie call out ?

Tell me about it cos I'm not watching atm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pass the message across to him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
But Adekunle only takes things meant for the house. He sees and keep for himself like others see and keep for themselves. That's different from others going to steal his personal things because he doesn't go and steal other people's personal things. I remembered the chicken for example. Everyone had eaten their chicken at the pool party whereas Adekunle kept his own chicken to go cook stew for himself, same stew which was stolen by Pere, Alex and Neo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
What did Cross do to this man? Biggy you are doing well grin
Drag him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeghe:
I have 10K plus DSTV votes
Pere of PeRoss has them all✋🏾
Yes!!!!🙌

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Keep voting Adekunle guys

God no go shame us o

Our haters are many o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Pass the message across to him

I'm not his fan, can't do that for you.

Just know that you're looking for trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:
What did Cross do to this man? Biggy you are doing well grin
Drag him

Biggie is vawulence promax today......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Please who did Biggie call out ?

Tell me about it cos I'm not watching atm
I'm not telling you 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eeghe:
Kuku - an insecure and jealous man promax
Hey yaaa

A doctor that need God special healing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

I'm not telling you 😂

Pls na
Tell me. Is it Kuku? cos my fingers are itching to troll him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nursy:
He wasn't nice to Baye but he was the only one that massaged her ankles when everyone left her. Just one fake hug from the person who was plotting her disqualification and you all are singing his praises. Nigerians are easily deceived! That's how politicians become nice one year to the end of first tenure and we forget the ills of previous years.
Unbelievable!

K
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Spartans please let's vote Adekunle

Think well please
HRM CeeC has endorsed General Pere. Mercy did the same, Baye as well.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

I'm not his fan, can't do that for you.

Just know that you're looking for trouble
Peace no sweet

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Seunomobo:

Hmmmm..

Pereway (In Alex's voice).
I've not forgotten in hurry all he did to Baye..
Although he's forgiven, but I've not been able to get over it completely.

Well, let's see if I'll change my mind on / before Thursday. cool
I can’t forget all the evil Pere wished for Baye but it’s a game and she seems to have forgiven him…why can’t we?
All I want is for him to be in the finals and I will do everything to see him there…please if you change your mind,vote for him.
Tbh,nobody genuinely cared for Baye in that house except Omashola and God will continue to bless him!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thank you Islanders

Keep voting

One with Jah is one with majority

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wallade(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Should Bigbrother have 6 finalists, I prefer Pere and Adekunle to join the other four in the final competition.

If Bigbrother would rather have 5 finalists, then I want Adekunle to make the list of 5.

That is my opinion; not everyone's wish.

In fact, I prefer either Pere or Adekunle to win the show this year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Threebear:

Tati vote Adekunle, he never nominated
Ilebaye

It's red and burning
Some of Baye tribe are voting Adekunle. I hope its enough to keep him because he deserves a final spot. All these alliances sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Pls na
Tell me. Is it Kuku? cos my fingers are itching to troll him
😂 you missed a lot. At first he was so confident, acting like he knows everything about the game and strategies. Then he started criticising everything about Cross (jealousy grin), the way he got to the finals, his keeping drinks for certain housemates, how he was selfish in playing the hoh game. Then biggy started drrrragging him, showing him how hypocritical he is.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
tng:

Some of Baye tribe are voting Adekunle. I hope its enough to keep him because he deserves a final spot. All these alliances sef.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
scondy:

Most ke ? Give him all...
I just realised the other finalists are endorsing Pere and others... He's getting all my votes then. Adekunle is alone this week. Time to muscle my colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sanqa:

😂 you missed a lot. At first he was so confident, acting like he knows everything about the game and strategies. Then he started criticising everything about Cross (jealousy grin), the way he got to the finals, his keeping driks for certain housemates, how he was selfish in playing the hoh game. Then biggy started drrrragging him, showing him how hypocritical he is.

I'm coming Let me quickly go and look for the full video to watch first, so can I know how to start

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.