Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470079 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
DOptical:

It's not. The girls dey rush am, so it's not low self esteem. I did say he doesn't select for himself. Likeness isn't just enough for him. He needs more.

The other person has to put in the effort first. If he sees you're serious with him, he will also give his attention. The girls who like him have to put in the effort to show their seriousness first because likeness isn't just enough for him to move.

See below for example. Bella had eyes on him in the early days and was seen wearing his shirts and sleeping on his laps until she was asked out by Sheg. Allyson had eyes on him and had even shown seriousness at first by marking territory with him until she started having roaming eyes for the supposedly rich guys after Doyin's advice. Also Doyin but had first gone hunting for the supposedly rich guys before she returned but it was rather too late because Allyson was already with him at the time she returned thus she did everything to sabotage them.

1st hightlighted, every single/lonely girl has that 1 guy like Adekunle that she keeps around until a worthy guy comes knocking
2nd highlighted, this isn't true one bit. Adekunle's mouth(his cho cho cho) destroyed whatever he had going on with Allyson. Like, Adekunle lost Allyson to Hermes, an "osalaro". My brother, life can't get "badder" than that jare!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gizzard don’t lie abeg

You keep coming at me
You kept dragging Adekunle, I tried very hard not to respond and most times just laughed away your attack on ade

Na nhazeu and titanium I dey even face because i feel like we’re mutual and I should leave you out of it

You kept dragging ade , kept coming at me , you even dragged Adekunle because of iconic rethinking he supports Adekunle , all na my mouth you dey find , you couldn’t keep it in anymore and came at me finally calling me Bandwagon and all that

That’s the first time I responded to your jabs and the rest
Don’t lie on me , Don’t

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Amya:

Never thought I'd see the day! I remember four years ago when when we fought an entire year on the thread over Tacha and Mercy.

The only thing really constant in this life is change ooo
Yes oo, I have outgrown fan bants on BBNaija. I have left that toxicity behind.
Truly change is the only constant thing in life.

cool wink smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ceec always believe in her imagination or let it run wild grin. No one called her name as the owner of the letter when she caught subs unwarranted grin I even remembered Adekunle telling Biggie that he didn't know the owner of the letter and he believed the letter was a prank because no no one liked him but all hated him in the house cheesy it was Ceec who caught subs unwarranted. Only lawd knew what was in her mind because why catch sub as the owner of the letter when you're not? grin Anyway, she won't talk as long as Venita is around cheesy She fears Venita the most according to Alex btw.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Me and Tatiana dragged ourselves during BBT

It’s a new season and we’re cool , but you refuse to Let last year stay in last year

Heal madam , Heal

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
QueenSindel:
So all that matters to u is money! U must be very wretched and shortsighted!!

Money wey no dey show for house-one of the reasons veezeebaybeh ran away.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Meanwhile

UU baby

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
Gizzard don’t lie abeg

You keep coming at me
You kept dragging Adekunle, I tried very hard not to respond and most times just laughed away your attack on ade

Na nhazeu and titanium I dey even face because i feel like we’re mutual and I should leave you out of it

You kept dragging ade , kept coming at me , you even dragged Adekunle because of iconic rethinking he supports Adekunle , all na my mouth you dey find , you couldn’t keep it in anymore and came at me finally calling me Bandwagon and all that

That’s the first time I responded to your jabs and the rest
Don’t lie on me , Don’t

Abeg leave talk jare..
Geezeem can keep crying like an irredeemable bush baby for all I care and I will never stop enjoying her salty tears..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Abeg leave talk jare..
Geezeem can keep crying like an irredeemable bush baby for all I care and I will never stop enjoying her salty tears..

If she wants to move mad , I have no problem with that

But lying on me ??
Me wey dey even tell una “abeg leave gee o “

Anyways this is the last time I’m talking about this on this thread

Make she just avoid me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

If she wants to move mad , I have no problem with that

But lying on me ??
Me wey dey even tell una “abeg leave gee o “

Anyways this is the last time I’m talking about this on this thread

Make she just avoid me

With d way u made her cry like a bush baby today,trust me she will definitely avoid you..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

1st hightlighted, every single/lonely girl has that 1 guy like Adekunle that she keeps around until a worthy guy comes knocking
2nd highlighted, this isn't true one bit. Adekunle's mouth(his cho cho cho) destroyed whatever he had going on with Allyson. Like, Adekunle lost Allyson to Hermes, an "osalaro". My brother, life can't get "badder" than that jare!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

He didn't approach them to begin with. Na dem rush am. Besides, they have to show their seriousness first before he makes his interest.

On your second point, it was Doyin who manipulated Allyson by constantly telling Allyson that Adekunle didn't like Allyson but liked her (Doyin) and added that Adekunle was only using Allyson because Allyson looked like a model whereas it was Allyson who marked territory with him. She also added that she wouldn't have considered him because he was living in poverty according to her dream. Then advised Allyson to go for Deji who didn't want Allyson eventually. Adekunle already friendzoned Allyson after that. Then she was later with Hermes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

With d way u made her cry like a bush baby today,trust me she will definitely avoid you..

Which day you like vawulence like this

Na this season change you ? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Mercy is lying...........angel tabled Adekunle name first and mercy/frodd rejected him instantly.

I watched them that day.

Frodd i can confirm. He even said even if mercy gree him no go gree.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

Which day you like vawulence like this

Na this season change you ? 😂😂😂

I have always loved vawulence..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
🎤Cross mumu mumu, eeii dem call me mumu...

To secure just an extra week, he paid NeYo 3m cash, Shola 1m... Wisdom is far from Cross..

Power belongs to Voters not the freaking housemate
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/ndukaibekwe/status/1704454916289282473?s=46&t=t-R3PP443V8NrhVHrCJjEg

fitzmayowa did this happen?
If yes, aaawww

Yes, ut happened, she was in support of how Cross got it.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
FrankGiel:
🎤Cross mumu mumu, eeii dem call me mumu...

To secure just an extra week, he paid NeYo 3m cash, Shola 1m... Wisdom is far from Cross..

Power belongs to Voters not the freaking housemate

He spent 4m to get into the finale....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He spent 4m to get into the finale....
Final that he will leave first!!

He is not a newbie. He should have known by now that voters determine the winner, not by any scheme
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
🤣🤣
Ceec has roasted the ships in the house 🤣🤣🤣 and she's so right!
Now that they're up for eviction, they're overdoing things for clout 😂😂

She said she wants only Pere to survive eviction 🤣🤣

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Zudd:
🤣🤣
Ceec has roasted the ships in the house 🤣🤣🤣 and she's so right!
Now that they're up for eviction, they're overdoing things for clout 😂😂

She said she wants only Pere to survive eviction 🤣🤣
Oya Spartacus abi wetin be una Phanbaze again, Ceecbitters una mother say na Pere she wn see for Finale

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Another twitter watcher.

Mercy that was so tipsy that day to the point she even threatened biggie nah en wan remember all she said.

Adekunle had no reason to lie against mercy........she said and did lot of things that day she can't remember.
but he shouldn't have gone to tell venita sha. That was a really stupid and unthoughtful thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Doc Eeghe, I hope you are watching Cross diary session and smiling like I am now.
I think he's having the best session today.
You could see him all relaxed and not necessarily trying to buy the viewers 😀.
Immunity sweet oh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I no go leave her..
Bbnaija ladies are disgusting and condescending .
Na dem do runs pass just to meet up their social lives
This is same mercy that went out on a vacation with Jowi zaza..her friend’s boyfriend..

Imagine Erica saying she can’t go back to Biggie’s house to start fighting for Indomie..very rubbish talk..
So other housemates there are hungry or what..
The same girl that fans did gofundme for..Her first house was a birthday gift by her fans..Ceec on d other will be screaming u can’t talk to me outside,Angel once brokeshamed d guys…they are all so annoying..
I don’t think can ever support a lady on d show again,that is if I will still Stan..
The girls have been an embarrassment..
Funny enough Mercy seems more level headed compared to rest like the Mamba and Angel who was on a broke shaming tirade at the guys earlier in the show.
As for Erica she's always been a condescending snub... I remembered her telling Nengi that them two were the hottest guys in the house and her diatribes against Laycon...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Giel:
🤣🤣
Mercy on Adekunle and Venita

Mercy on dancing with Kunle
I no dey see kunle for this house
I've never seen kunle I'm this house
I've never danced with him. I'm not looking at him so why should he say that I want to dance with him.

Venita now later came to tell me that kunle now later said that's not what mercy meant.

Mercy on kunle
I don't see you. I don't play with you
Na only Venita carry me teach you
And I even know kunle from outside so for him to come here and say that.
Why do you (kunle) want to jam the heads of 2 friends together. You want to be the best man.

Now Venita is Saying to me that's not what he meant.

Kwa kwa kwa

Nobody girl rates Kuku in that house
Ceec doesn't see him, Mercy doesn't see him. The only person that sees him is a toxic,mean, divorced mother of two who is looking for a father figure to her kids

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mercenaries oya o

Handler don post

Go and vote angel , Pere and Venita 😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa

Nobody girl rates Kuku in that house
Ceec doesn't see him, Mercy doesn't see him. The only person that sees him is a toxic,mean, divorced mother of two who is looking looking for a father figure to her kids
You make Venita's status look like a bad thing that's not right. I don't think it's ok mocking a fellow woman because you don't like Adekunle.

Venita is not likeable to me but I rate Venita's beauty, carriage and figure over those two you mentioned honestly. And for a mom of two she has done well to keep that beautiful figure. I love it. Adekunle is one lucky man.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I usually don't reply guys like you, but because I've had too much coffee to drink, I'll make an exception just this once

A man with a BIG dick energy:
Terna Olushola Tarka Net Worth
His net worth is $2-5 million.

Again, who is Adekunle!!!

An onion thief

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Omo Cross e don do oo.

Biggie please call Gen Z baddie abeg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
CallTheCops:
but he shouldn't have gone to tell venita sha. That was a really stupid and unthoughtful thing to do.

He shouldn't tell venita so ebuka can call him out again??

Didn't you see the issh not telling veinta about the letter caused

Angel and Soma advised him to tell venita about it and it made alot of sense at that point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
Mercenaries oya o

Handler don post

Go and vote angel , Pere and Venita 😂
The handler knows they're going home .

Pére don collect all the votes 🤣😁😁😁

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

He shouldn't tell venita so ebuka can call him out again??

Didn't you see the issh not telling veinta about the letter caused

Angel and Soma advised him to tell venita about it and it made alot of sense at that point.
but it's just a dance. It's not as if she said "I will kiss you in the party". Housemates rock eachother during the parties so what's the biggie? And worse off, mercy and venita are close friends. You don't do that shit. Trying to make friends come at each other over a mere comment.
Now he's got burnt in the process; collecting condescending insults from mercy left right and centre. And he go still collect more for reunion

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I have always loved vawulence..

My Agwu hope you have gathered enough votes for our boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: fantasticfun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.