Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470142 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cross Mr lover boy ashawo, ceec go choke you to death you are her new tobi grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
DOptical:

He didn't approach them to begin with. Na them dey rush am. Besides, they have to show their seriousness first before he makes his interest.

On your second point, it was Doyin who manipulated Allyson by constantly telling Allyson that Adekunle didn't like Allyson but liked her (Doyin) and added that Adekunle was only using Allyson because Allyson looked like model whereas it was Allyson who marked territory with him. She also added that she wouldn't have considered him because he was living in poverty according to her dream. Then advised Allyson to go for Deji who didn't want Allyson eventually. Adekunle already friendzoned Allyson after that. Then she was later with Hermes.

Mr DOptical, I agree with everything you've said. Oya fimile, jeki omo orun mi waye!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
CallTheCops:
but it's just a dance. It's not as if she said "I will kiss you in the party". Housemates rock eachother during the parties so what's the biggie? And worse off, mercy and venita are close friends. You don't do that shit. Trying to make friends come at each other over a mere comment.
Now he's got burnt in the process; collecting condescending insults from mercy left right and centre. And he go still collect more for reunion

There something called context.

If you have watched the show from the beginning you will understand better.

The story long.....maybe someone can explain to you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Just 3 came to the show:
Ilebaye: For a girl with leg chain and tattoo, she doesn't know how to flirt. She is tooooooooo available, no man wants that
Doyin: She is an eyesore
Kim: They rushed her
Moreover, this is an ALL STARS, the guys are being tooo careful because they have female fans already, most of them won't want to be tired down in their prime(Soma, Ike, Neo, Adekunle and Pere haven't gotten to their prime yet sef) except the benefits outweighs the risk!!!
If I were to be a celebrity, I would have a daughter before 40 and go drop with my mum. I wouldn't marry till I'm 50 or above

You've only buttressed my point. How many of the girls dem don chase on the show?😂 You could only mention Kim. Only Kim out of all the girls. I have always said all the girls couldn't replicate what Kim did on the show. All the girls wanted to but couldn't.

Meanwhile, I see you rambling about Baye while you even forgot to mention Angel who's her age mate cheesy Although Angel was only chased by one guy and would have probably wanted more like Kim. But like I said already, likeness isn't enough for Adekunle, you have to make effort and show seriousness. That was what Venita did. She was intentional and marked territory with him. Made other girls back off too😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Soma really gave us nothing this week even though it's his last week .

And some hypocrites that support this delawood have the nerve to call others "boring"

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:
Soma really gave us nothing this week even though it's his last week .

And some hypocrites that support this delawood have the nerve to call others "boring"

Ceec said they are forcing content, that they did dinner under the sky abi picnic in the dark 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You make Venita's status look like a bad thing that's not right. I don't think it's ok mocking a fellow woman because you don't like Adekunle.

Venita is not likeable to me but I rate Venita's beauty, carriage and figure over those two you mentioned honestly. And for a mom of two she has done well to keep that beautiful figure. I love it. Adekunle is one lucky man.

I don't like mean and bullies . I watched Doyin's interviews and I don't think I will ever like Venny. That lady dealt so much with Doyin that production didn't show.

Is she not a divorced mother of 2?
What is bad in stating the obvious?
I no dey follow Una do this 'my fellow woman' shit. Man or woman o, if you fvck up I call out your bullshit

We've been calling Ceec different names here like dwarf,short engine etc and I haven't seen you condemn it so what's particular about Venny's own? I will continue to call her what she is.. her beauty, carriage figure means nothing to me and I will pick Mercy and Ceec 10x before I even look at Venny

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
jenifer007:

My Agwu hope you have gathered enough votes for our boy

My dear..
I have never gone this far for any housemate I stanned..
I just hope he survives..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Guys go and make money, una no gree.https://twitter.com/i/status/1704081512767889712
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Threebear:

The handler knows they're going home .

Pére don collect all the votes 🤣😁😁😁

Handler dey find alliance
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Threebear:
If biggie makes it top 7 , Adekunle and his wife will both enter finals.

I wish they'll disqualify Cross for some reason before Sunday.

But we don’t want him and wife in finale Abeg. E get why.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear..
I have never gone this far for any housemate I stanned..
I just hope he survives..

I pray o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cross has killed me!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Titaniumental:

Oya Spartacus abi wetin be una Phanbaze again, Ceecbitters una mother say na Pere she wn see for Finale
She's on her own ooo as regards Pere

We are voting for Adekunle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Baye and Venita

Their accents dey give me headache walahi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Illebaye thought the HOH would have had the power to take one person to the finale

She asked Pere to take her and he refused

So she said “we’ll die here”

Nice one baye , You did good
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
I fucking hate Nigerians. I'm never putting my mouth in anything that concern the country. You all are bloody fools. Supporting a little cockroach that will add no value to the society when she wins.

A stupid brainless little bastard whose only talent is jumping on the diçk of any guy that as much as smiles at her is the person you want to dash 120 million? What a waste of money. You could as well just share the money to poor single mothers on the streets.

Fuçk this stupid show. Fuçk this stupid country. Nobody has a mind of their own. Fucking robotic bastards following the crowd.

I hate you all.

Nobody should quote me because you will not like what I will tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Baye nominated Angel and Sama

She felt they betrayed her because she was in a pact with angel and she found out that angel had been telling people to put her up

As for sama , she dissuaded a few people from nominating sama yet he put her up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
Illebaye thought the HOH would have had the power to take one person to the finale

thank God he didn't lie to her n say he agrees. She for not win am
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
Baye nominated Angel and Sama

She felt they betrayed her because she was in a pact with angel and she found out that angel had been telling people to put her up

As for sama , she dissuaded a few people from nominating sama yet he put her up
how did she say she felt about the eviction of w. M, shola n Alex?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Angel sha

Did the same with Doyin , Illebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jen96:
how did she say she felt about the eviction of w. M, shola n Alex?

She’s not gotten to that point

Still on the nomination issue

She’s angry at angel handpicking people for nomination
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Baye no fear na u get the money. Just beg ur fans to vote for Pere to the final

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
MercyStan:
I fucking hate Nigerians. I'm never putting my mouth in anything that concern the country. You all are bloody fools. Supporting a little cockroach that will add no value to the society when she wins.

A stupid brainless little bastard whose only talent is jumping on the diçk of any guy that as much as smiles at her is the person you want to dash 120 million? What a waste of money. You could as well just share the money to poor single mothers on the streets.

Fuçk this stupid show. Fuçk this stupid country. Nobody has a mind of their own. Fucking robotic bastards following the crowd.

I hate you all.

Nobody should quote me because you will not like what I will tell you.

Are you sure you are OK?
Is your head correct?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
IIebaye wants Deks safe....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

Thank you Pere for refusing cos had it been he said yes, Baye would have given up and not win the Hoh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ilebaye is f**king pretty

Ilebaye, If you mention that Adekunle again, I'll disown you!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Baye says she was really hurt by Sholzy’ eviction

She was surprised to the core about whitemoney’s eviction because he was a former winner
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

Thank you Pere for refusing cos had it been he said yes, Baye would have given up and not win the Hoh

Very true

I’m he didn’t
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Isn’t it obvious that biggy is a fan of Baye?😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
She nominated Neo

So she doesn’t really feel anything about his eviction
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Baye sorry no vex,na Pere we go vote for!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.