Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1480284 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Every one of them was invited because they all possess winner quality.

Who are you to dictate who and who should win a show?
You are just being classists. A lot of Nigerians have the elitist mentality about what class and colour means to you guys that is why some people will seem below your league. For a country that is the poverty capital of the world Nawa o.
so apt!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just being classists. A lot of Nigerians have the elitist mentality about what class and colour means to you guys that is why some people will seem below your league. For a country that is the poverty capital of the world nawa o.

I sincerely tire for these people

They were wondering why illebaye and Adekunle were called back

Funny people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Lailai ilebaye is not a reality show material

Venita would be more relevant in lekki housewives and not bbn
Baye’s not a reality show material you say?
Lmao!
And who’s more boring between Tania Omotayo/ Laura Ikeji and Baye?
I hope you know that Baye was tamed by those 2 strikes cos she’s a Tigress who knows how to fight?
She only mellowed down to avoid disqualification.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Geezeem:

lol

Which one darling?

Someone shaded you as vile and bla bla bla
Your response which I can relate with✋🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
This is why Alex says she can't stand abuser pere and he has negative energy.
Not any useless rejection story like dunces were trying to spin it as if Alex was not the one rejecting the abuser thousands of time.

From ilebaye's ds now
This is the second time he's lying on Alex to cause problems between her and ilebaye
The first time he threw a ball and hit ilebaye on her head which led to her and ilebaye having a mini argument which they quickly resolved.

Now's he's lying on Alex that Alex nominated ilebaye. How did he even know?
When will Alex and him sit down to discuss nominations.
And why will ilebaye even consider it?

Useless demonic abuser that stupid ass pere.
That's why Alex said he has negative energy and her Spirit doesn't accept him
She may not exactly know what he was doing behind her back
From plotting her dq. To plotting with Kiddwaya to get her out of the game to lying on her to other housemates.

But Alex spirit never lies to her.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lied to mercy that angel told him to put mercy up
Shameless liar like abuser Pere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
As for Ilebaye. You'll be so hUrT if Alex nominates you. you'll be disApPoINteD.

meanwhile you were not hurt or disappointed that you were shamelessly lying on my Alex for everything and making her the fall guy for all your nonsense.

You tried to blame the ceec drink issue on Alex if not for Angel, soma and Ceec that called you out for lying and trying to involve Alex

You also involved Alex in your nonsense with ceec's foundation.

Ceec also exposed that you tried to fight with her and when she ignored. You went and tried to fight Alex.

Not that Alex nominated you but even if she did. Are Those not enough reasons to? undecided

You'll be so hurt and disappointed kill you there.
Stupid girl.
Always playing victim and looking for sympathy and spoiling others name after poking them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

Very pretty girl with finely defined cheek bones.

What did she say about Kuku?

She said she wants her level up person at the finals. Her words
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
So she should rather hide her reality and fake you all because she's there to look for husband abi?

You obviously don't understand what reality show is and that's why I don't Stan any housemate that's acting for viewers

On how you view me, it doesn't really matter

You are entitled to your opinion on that
she shouldn't hide her reality. But her reality isn't what I'd want to see or enjoy on TV. Her reality isn't Reality TV worthy. How can somebody be mean and vile to everyone everyday including the ones she likes and care about? Haba!!

I understand if you enjoy it, tells alot about your personality like I said before.
And I've come across your posts on other sections (politics section specifically).. you're definitely toxic... it made sense that you support ceece, no offense wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
I hope you know that Baye was tamed by those 2 strikes cos she’s a Tigress who knows how to fight?
She was all acting the Tacha script, it's never her true character.

You guys made these housemates not to know what reality show is and they keep coming with one yeye script or the other

Ceec can be bitter but that's who she is and same goes for Doyin and all others I mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
If we are to go by what reality show is, these are the people who should be top five

1) Ceec

2) Doyin

3) Ike

4) Adekunle Venita

5) Pere

But Nigerians move mad sometimes else we won't be having that waste of space called Cross there, he should have been the first person to be evicted from the show

Fixed

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Peeps here will mention their boring faves and add one or two other hms as a token gesture in their biased list of reality tv worthy housemates.

Well let me do my own. If we are all fair, this is the list of the deserving top 5 housemates

1. Ilebaye

2. GenZ baddie

3. Small pepper

4 Atarodo
5. Yangest

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
JuicyStar:
Mercy u for wait till Friday before u have this discussion na. At least allow mercenaries to vote for Pere finish first before u settle.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hatred will not allow some to reason well....If you rewind from beginning to this moment... Ilebaye is all over d place...
She got d most highlight
She is d most talk about
She was slandered d most
She deliver d most content
She has won 12 and 3 individual task....more dan any other individual in dat house...
Many others hms dey mentioned as realitystar got their highlight thru her
Now tell me how do you describe a reality star....if not hatred dat want choke you....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
CallTheCops:
she shouldn't hide her reality. But her reality isn't what I'd want to see or enjoy on TV. Her reality isn't Reality TV worthy. How can somebody be mean and vile to everyone everyday including the ones she likes and care about? Haba!!

I understand if you enjoy it, tells alot about your personality like I said before.
And I've come across your posts on other sections (politics section specifically).. you're definitely toxic... it made sense that you support ceece, no offense wink
Like I said earlier she's not there to search for husband
She's living her reality there and not some scripted fake stuff your favorites brought into the show

My personality shouldn't be any concern to you same as my choice of candidate in the last election. You are giving yourself too much relevance.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Eeghe:

Someone shaded you as vile and bla bla bla
Your response which I can relate with✋🏾

Ok doll
Thank you kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Geezeem:

She said she wants her level up person at the finals. Her words

Ok

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Fixed

🚶🚶🚶
If Venita should replace anyone there then it should be Pere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
So she should rather hide her reality and fake you all because she's there to look for husband abi?

You obviously don't understand what reality show is and that's why I don't Stan any housemate that's acting for viewers

On how you view me, it doesn't really matter

You are entitled to your opinion on that

Toxic toxic toxic toxic toxic. Toxic reality...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Amya:

One woman mopol! Only you send terror in the heart of Adekunle Stans. They can never run you out of here o. I'm sure anytime they see you moniker, they begin to twitch in bitterness and anger. I dey your back all the way my teamie.

kiss
Thank you my lovely teamie
*Hugs 🤗

We move!

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Olodo24:
I think Ilebaye has some acting talent. I love the way she acted as a chief priestess or whatever. She did fine. But this girl doesn't just come across like someone who should win BBN. I don't know who manufactured this hype for her.

See dem. Already crying kwa kwa kwa...

Ilebaye choke dem..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
Peeps here will mention their boring faves and add one or two other hms as a token gesture in their biased list of reality tv worthy housemates.

Well let me do my own. If we are all fair, this is the list of the deserving top 5 housemates

1. Ilebaye

2. GenZ baddie

3. Small pepper

4 Atarodo
5. Yangest

incomplete list. I disagree cos u have not added " Gen Z mathematician "

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Eeghe:
Spartans, thatigboman, hmmmmm
angry lipsrsealed

https://twitter.com/gyalvibe/status/1704473580870791602?s=46&t=dbdht7J-BFQtbOJqkpFcfw
CeeC said the truth naa. Borrow N4M to enter finals that he will be the 1st to bounce

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
If we are to go by what reality show is, these are the people who should be top five

1) Ceec

2) Doyin

3) Ike

4) Adekunle

5) Pere Kiddwaya

But Nigerians move mad sometimes else we won't be having that waste of space called Cross there, he should have been the first person to be evicted from the show

Pere is too predictable and stiff it gets boring sometimes ...Kidd brought more dynamics and fun with his short stay!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

1. Ilebaye

2. GenZ baddie

3. Small pepper

4 Atarodo
5. Yangest

As far as I'm concerned, this is the only authentic list!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
thatigboman:
CeeC said the truth naa. Borrow N4M to enter finals that he will be the 1st to bounce
Abi ooo

Please oooo remember not to do subscription else your wife will use it for ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Biggy please hire a chef for my baby girl or send her cooked meals 3 times a day because she’s been carrying this show on her head since day one!!
My girl needs to enjoy o!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Lailai ilebaye is not a reality show material

Venita would be more relevant in lekki housewives and not bbn

You know this isn't true

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
Even with d 2strikes....she s d gave more highlights n talking points pass all of dem...n dats a fact....
Even Adekunle affirm it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just being classists. A lot of Nigerians have the elitist mentality about what class and colour means to you guys that is why some people will seem below your league. For a country that is the poverty capital of the world nawa o.
I am not classist because I am not rich. I don't come from money. It's just that I'm surprised with how Ilebaye's game garnered her so many fans.

Besides, Ilebaye is from a rich home. She's not hungry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
IconicR:
Like I said earlier she's not there to search for husband
She's living her reality there and not some scripted fake stuff your favorites brought into the show

My personality shouldn't be any concern to you same as my choice of candidate in the last election.[ You are giving yourself too much relevance.
who said anything about the emboldened? undecided
you move mad in the politics section decampaigning a particular presidential candidate with every drop of your blood. YOU even mention him more than his supporters do, you talk about him more than your candidate.
Byeee
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
AwkaFinest:

See dem. Already crying kwa kwa kwa...

Ilebaye choke dem..
Their hatred for Baye won’t allow them to think straight!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
QueenSindel:
Pere is too predictable and stiff it gets boring sometimes ...Kidd brought more dynamics and fun with his short stay!!
Kidd was tooooo strategic and kinda fake this time around

I would rather replace pere with Venita

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) (3195) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.