Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479603 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Is there any way I can send a direct msg to biggie or multichoice to stop the dinner date between Adekunle and venita or anything I can do to make them quarrel.

Abi make I wait till Sunday...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Omo will pere make it to the final?
Only votes can make that happen.
Please vote for Pere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Thank you safari

I do have a feeling you are hectic on Twitter
Still watching her tho

Lol, I'm not hectic O, but I go to her page for updates.

I don't tweet a lot about Cross, my twitter is mainly for politics and general opinions, not BBN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Yes
Have you voted?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Both of una too like fight sef

Imagine that moniker was here during SYE when both of you went hard on WM but God pass una

Mammy and pappy water them
Your last sentence got me rolling on the floor 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2023
I hope you guys are voting for Pere?

Please vote for Pere!

Bayetribe let's do it for Pere. E get why!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Please vote for Pere.
Already given him all my 750 votes. I pray he succeeds. I want the winner be either pere or ilabaye

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2023
kowema:

That one concern her really,
The boys already said wager should go on without her. Venita's original anger is cause the house didn't buy her own idea. She expected Ilebaye to make an executive decision and pick her own idea. The house only picked Soma, Pere and Adekunle's idea.

Venita said herself last night that she won't join in the wager especially the painting aspect where she is needed, she said she will only help Adekunle with his own creation, that's probably what she is doing.

Also, Ceec spoke to her to get involved because she doesn't know who is watching and she Venita said she has sold herself well enough, the Ceec said to her "You don't know who has been hearing about Venita Venita Venita and how creative she is, it might just be now that they decide that okay lemme even take a look at this Venita and then they tune in and they see you aside uninvolved ". This might also be the other reason.

Regardless of her reason or involvement, wager must go on.

Honestly am not in support of her decisions about this wager.

To be fair.......she always want to have her way and take center stage in most task which isnt a totally good of bad thing......she just have to learn how to let others shine aswell.

But hindsight every task she carried on her head they won......the one she decide not to be involved they lose that the reason for her bragging.

At the end of the day the best thing is the other guys showing her they can win without her.

They must win this wager.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Why you dey laugh me

Na cos u dey famz Mercy now..
I dey wait for d day wey Mercy go bad mouth Baye small..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Quick question to the ladies in the house.

Do you love your man spoon feeding ??

Do you find it romantic
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don suffer for this thread o!
That’s how someone almost cloned my monicker to impersonate me.
Now,they said I’m Threebear
Tomorrow they will say I’m Sammy Larry or Naira Marley!
Chai!

Yes u be Sam Larry..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Has Angel been given a secret task that requires her not to ever feed herself

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Already given him all my 750 votes. I pray he succeeds. I want the winner be either pere or ilabaye
Thank you 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
Those of you abusing venita yesterday saying she want to sabotage baye reign.

Hope y'all can see she the only female along side baye working with the guys.

Angel contributed zero
Mercy is sleeping
Cee-C contributed zero.

Yet venita is bad woman that want to ruin baye reign.
She dey xpect Baye to come apologize but girl ignored and move on with others to do their thing....she shamelessly come back wen discovered her threat no hold water

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Na cos u dey famz Mercy now..
I dey wait for d day wey Mercy go bad mouth Baye small..
You know say I be “anywhere belle face”😂😂😂
I go drag am if she make Baye vex!😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by trytillmake(m): 11:25am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂😂

Ilebaye's father is Dino Melaye's friend and you know what that means

Tatiana also confirmed that Ilebaye is from a wealthy family.

That picture of Ceec and Obasanjo was when she visited Ota farm to apply for a job there which she didn't end up getting.

Apply for a job ke grin grin grin Nigerians i fear una mouth. "Ilebaye's father is Dino Melaye's friend" ...... Baye is from Kogi, so because Dino invite her papa that automatically makes the man a wealthy man ------- Nigerians i fear who no fear una reasoning cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Yes u be Sam Larry..
Then you be Zinolensky!😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2023
trytillmake:

Apply for a job ke grin grin grin Nigerians i fear una mouth. "Ilebaye's father is Dino Melaye's friend" ...... Baye is from Kogi, so because Dino invite her papa that automatically makes the man a wealthy man ------- Nigerians i fear who no fear una reasoning cool cool cool
Ilebaye's father was an ex senator, a one time governor and chairman of OPEC

See the person they still want to dash 120m

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2023
Baye tribe e don do..
You guys have roasted Venita enough..Edakun!!
I’m pleadI go on her behalf…
Ahan ahan…kilodeeeee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You know say I be “anywhere belle face”😂😂😂
I go drag am if she make Baye vex!😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
I trust u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Then you be Zinolensky!😂😂😂

I be Burna boy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2023
mattgoners:
She dey xpect Baye to come apologize but girl ignored and move on with others to do their thing....she shamelessly come back wen discovered her threat no hold water

Don't mind her............she dey get touch well.

This guys should show her they can win without her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Baye tribe e don do..
Ahan ahan…kilodeeeee
You neva even see roasting....Go to Twitter n Instagram....Dem don finish d woman

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by trytillmake(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Thank you 🙏

Naaah Winner will be between Mercy and Baye, Mercy tried, she has never fallen into any controversy, she has stylishly moved from man to man without any entanglements or controversy... Baye on the other hand gained sympathy with her cry cry behaviour.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Pere’s mom is asking Patriots to do pass themselves, this one time🥺
Please do not disappoint herrr

https://twitter.com/pereegbi/status/1704788312332898575?s=46&t=HTI-6uMKac3cTjJEKhPP-g

Vote Pere🗣

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2023
mattgoners:
You neva even see roasting....Go to Twitter n Instagram....Dem don finish d woman

Make dem spare her Abeg..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
Quick question to the ladies in the house.

Do you love your man spoon feeding ??

Do you find it romantic

It irritates me to no end
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Cross .........sure say Soma no put weed inside the yam and egg dey chop ds morning.

Venita oooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Baye tribe e don do..
Ahan ahan…kilodeeeee

Make dem go sleep

Venita no send dem

After wailing as usual , dem go rest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Cross the vibe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Cross dan even wake baye.

Baye self looking confused.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Please vote for Pere.

Tatiana my girl..long time. So we r standing same people ds yr? Tho last year was different. Thanks for campaigning for Pere. I'm voting Baye 4 finals tho.

Lots of blessings 🙌

Please Vote Pere abeg una

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.