Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479591 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hope[b] you use different devices oo? [/b]

May Pere be saved on Sunday and may your efforts not waste.
Yes ooo

And amen to your prayers....Pere in the finals is my final BBN wish for this season and I hope it comes to pass

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Geezeem:

I won't engage her again, you have my word on this. I won't see her, I won't hear her, I won't feel her

I care about your mental health kiss grin

Sunday go over choke. I don't know if I will watch oooo cheesy
I won't watch
I won't even switch on my phone from 7pm till 9pm

I am that terrified cus no one can trust biggie and his decisions

Good morning to you teamie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Yes ooo

And amen to your prayers....Pere in the finals is my final BBN wish for this season and I hope it comes to pass
He should also be in the finals so that you focus on him and not another housemate to stop Ilebaye. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2023
feelgood:
Doyin on Arise news - rooting for Ilebaye, affirms her love for her n wonders what got them apart.
She's looking forward to meeting with Baye to mend fences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_bdW8gtP8?si=ltqb-uk6lH3AMxbu
Doyin maybe outspoken about how she feels about someone but she has always been a sycophant she has gone out to see the advantage that person has and securing her way in grin If Kidd was wicked only a kiss would have been enough to use Doyin to disqualify the dumb rat that harassed him!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Doyin maybe outspoken about how she feels about someone but she has always been a sycophant she has gone out to see the advantage that person has and securing her way in grin If Kidd was wicked only a kiss would have been enough to use Doyin to disqualify the dumb rat that harassed him!!
I expected that from Doyin being a chronic social climber

She's just watering the ground for easy access

Very desperate woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:

Amauche is gone and forgotten....I'd endure a few insults too , if I'm winning 120 million in a few days 😂😂😂😁

You're Pro-Ilebaye but claim she's not your fave.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Abeg since week 1 in this BBNaija, which wager has Ceec actively involved herself in?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
I expected that from Doyin being a chronic social climber

She's just watering the ground for easy access

Very desperate woman
I wasn't also surprised she wrote an apology letter to beauty grin very disgusting element!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
I wasn't also surprised she wrote an apology letter to beauty grin very disgusting element!
I so much dislike everything about her

No wise person will keep Doyin close as a friend

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Kidd fuvk up this season Sha!
He didn't need to plot with a failed general pere when he already had the seductive charm and wealth at his disposal to get whoever he wants disqualified😠

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Goodmorning BayeTribe!!!
It’s another day for us to be happy because our girl is HOH,Gen Z finalist and the potential winner!!!
Our enemies were very happy last night because they thought Baye would fall into their trap but God gave her the wisdom and patience to avoid trouble and she will continue to make her enemies look stupid until the end of the show when she’ll receive her 120m naira cheque!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:

Gbam😘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:

Yet you wanted Baye to remain friends with that gremlin!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yet you wanted Baye to remain friends with that gremlin!
Yes because I know it'll earn her the disqualification fast

We are playing dirty for the money 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaneyJaney: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2023
safarigirl:
None of these girls insulted Venita to my heart's delight on this show sha, not even Doyin.

For someone who is a divorced mother of 2 from a marriage that failed due to domestic violence according to her, there is a ton of shit to insult her with that nobody employed.

Ah!

If she talk reach one point, na to tell her, "I see why your husband was punching you every other day.", then another time I can even add, "So, this is what Gedoni saw that made him run to Khafi. Thank God they left Nigeria, make you no use bad belle kill them."

Venita?

Ammunition dey, but these babes have home training. Somebody that wants to enter gutter, me and you will find crude oil Olorun. When they go low, we visit Hellfire.
Your head is there. When I hear people talk about how mean she is, I just shake my head and laugh because if I was in that house with Venita, she would have requested voluntary exit, I mean for someone who has a whole lot surrounding her. I would reminder her how she was beaten blue black out of her husband's house, how she left her two children at home who needs her attention to come for a show to have her bumbum pressed by a 28 year old boy out of desperation, how she has been in the industry for years and yet no single achievements, with her pretty face, no man wants to stay with her, remind her of how much of a failure she is. Insults that will make her question her existence.

Venita is known for going deep during insults but whoever will match her will have to go deeper, she is the easiest to insult in that house for me o. The other housemates just dey dull

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:39am On Sep 21, 2023
Islanders Please ensure you are voting right
It's 10 iucs per device or 10 numbers per device...

Enough votes has been wasted already
We can't afford to waste more

Chai

Anyways

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
After screaming like a wild dog and insulting your children (that you’re insulting someone else), she never calm down

After taunting and getting nothing, she must feel very stupid.
Silence is indeed the best answer to a fool.

Mercy and even ceec didn’t turn against Ilebaye or start bad mouthing her. It hurts I know.

This is someone who thinks she still has a brand when she comes out. Lol

Emergency venita fans, Ilebaye is winning the big brother naija all stars and you will all be here to witness it
Giddem!
Baye made Venita look so stupid last night by ignoring her!
She’s so shameless for antagonizing someone who chose her as bff!
I wish Baye could revoke that badge back from her!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yeap, I already did voted for Pere and Deks this week though....

Thanks a lot

I appreciate it

I won't ask for the percentage of votes between the two...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2023
PatientVulture:

This could be a reason . I'm open to knowing why the focus is really on her only
Because she is the worst of all of them. The way she keeps nagging and “following up” is ridiculous to say the least. And then to cap it up you aren’t so bold with the “big” girls
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2023
The only person dat would have matched venita's madness is phyna, she cnt try dat nonsense wit phyna if she was in dat house, phyna might nt be my favorite, but venita for collect wetin no good nd dats on period, even adekunle go advice her nt to cross phyna's part 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2023
feelgood:
Doyin on Arise news - rooting for Ilebaye, affirms her love for her n wonders what got them apart.
She's looking forward to meeting with Baye to mend fences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K_bdW8gtP8?si=ltqb-uk6lH3AMxbu
Abeg Abeg Abeg!!!!
That fake friendship is dead and buried!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2023
Good morning to all Bayetribe...

Our "pity" votes just keep swelling. So many new converts since last night. The tribe is expanding like wildfire.

Yes we are pity tribe and we will win that 120m while dem haters will watch us celebrate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2023
endure207:
The only person dat would have matched venita's madness is phyna, she cnt try dat nonsense wit phyna if she was in dat house, phyna might nt be my favorite, but venita for collect wetin no good nd dats on period, even adekunle go advice her nt to cross phyna's part 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not only Phyna cheesy level up gals get bad mouth including chichi, bella, beauty🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Coldie:
There's news going around that Paul of psquare Fvcked mercy before she got her vixen role in his hit song take it.

Am not surprised

Of what value is this info to the game?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

You have a point. The Venita thing is being grossly exaggerated to fit an agenda. Venita would rarely go out of her way to look for trouble, but if trouble comes her way, she will show the person crazy.

Thing is we're all hypocritical on these streets. If a person they didn't like was getting it from Venita, they'll be happy. But since its the brat, you'll see then foaming at the mouth.
How does is feel to know that this “brat” will be 120m naira richer in October 1st while your Ike will resume his pim.ping business with Venita when she leaves that house this Sunday?grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
It's save to say that shipping didn't help Angel this season because soma is a proper delawood and he isn't as entertaining as cross and Sammy from shine your eyes.

What happened to all of Angel's fans from shine your eyes because i am surprise that venita will top Angel In any vote.

Teamie pls let Soma be.

Nobody is voting entertainment this season. I don't know why you all keep going for that guy, is Adekunle playing a better game?

You keep mistaking fanship for entertainment

Adekunle has more fans I agree, it however doesn't mean he is more entertaining than Soma. They are both playing same game!

angry

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2023
Allnacruise:
Islanders Please ensure you are voting right
It's 10 iucs per device or 10 numbers per device...

Enough votes has been wasted already
We can't afford to waste more

Chai

Anyways

He is already in the final na. See gap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2023
If Kidd kiss u it's over u must do what he wants after tasting his delicious mouth grin no be cross wey dey kiss kiss with his smelly mouth and can't even get ordinary ilebaye's coins🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2023
toluxe0075:

The same Doyin who castigate, decampaigned and tried to get Ilebaye disqualified, and who was always quick to claim she is playing a pity game is now rooting for her and want to mend fences? Hehehehe😂 If you can’t beat them, join them.

Ilebaye should run for her life.
God bless you!
Baye’s handlers should advise her to RUN away from Doyin because she’ll come closer to her and get all the information she needs and attack her at the reunion show!
If Doyin could throw Beauty under the bus,she’ll throw Baye in the fire,add petrol to it,look for fire extinguisher and claim best friend of the year!
If no be God wey give Baye the sense to run from Doyin,she for don go house by now because Doyin would have orchestrated her 3rd strike!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2023
Twoclans:

It is not only mamba that is hurting her,her papa put (the winner they supported in SYE season)also went home.Then to crown it all Baye fans are voting Pere .

Who will not be pained?

Let me go and throw final votes for my general ojare.
Kwa kwa kw kwa
Now I understand why she’s so pained and miserable!
Lmao!
She thought we’d vote for Angel or someone else but we still chose Pere who flung ugly Amuche from the bed like a piece of trash!
She Dey crase!
Shebi Pere is still in that house while Amuche was thrown out like a thief!😂😂😂😂😂
I wish I had more votes to give to Pere!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear is supporting Ilebaye codedly. She use Threebear moniker to criticise other housemates, while using Tatiana moniker to praise and canvas vote for Ilebaye. Go and verify 🤭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2023
No matter how Venita rants, I know she is going home this Sunday, well I can't blame her, Madam Queens English already know she is going home, that is why she does not want to b fully engaged in the wager, wether they win the wager or not, she has nothing to gain from it.

Madam no wan b like Mr White money that cook jollof Rice and fried chicken for the house for free.

and the worst part of it is that, Baye the small girl, Baye wey no get level and Baye we no popular for outside b4, con enter final and now the HoH. Omo the thing dey pain venita gan🤣🤣🤣.

my prayer is I pray God will giv Baye more wisdom to keep ignore the old fool.

Baye for the 120m💵

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.