Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470272 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol another adekunle fan carry adekunle and neo go any local or foreign model agency try see who dem go pick first
I'm not an Adekunle fan but that's the truth

Neo look like ashawo wey no make am, he no fine for face at all

Adekunle is way finer than him

Neo na polished Youngidu

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
lokoloko84:
My friend vote for whoever you want to vote for and stop this emotional blackmail.
It is becoming insidious. It is not the end the world for any of these housemate to leave at the penultimate week.
Sharap dia!
Did you buy phone or data for me?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Which Neo

Abeg abeg Neo and facial cuteness are sworn enemies
He no fine shishi

Neo wey get long face and horse looking face plus his mouth. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jen96:
I love your vibe.. Keep giving them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you dear!🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
DOptical:

I said dread looked good on him. He's always been a fine boy but that hair make him look like a bad boy 😂 although he dey claim bad boy but he's not. Probably he was referring to his stubbornness tho 😂

My badboydeks,he looks like a Jamaican prince ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
DOptical:

Neo wey get long face and horse face plus his mouth. Lol.
Exactly

Like ashawo wey no make am Kom retire go village

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol another adekunle fan carry adekunle and neo go any local or foreign model agency try see who dem go pick first

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
kowema:

I summarized your baldadash!.

Even with your multiple moniker and disguised bi-polar tendencies, you have never been capable of making sense on this forum. Not even mistakenly for once. You are as inconsequential as the failed Chicago runaway DJ that you supported.
Even if her career is soaked in High-yield fertilizer, it can never blossom. Unlike you, I don't hang around the dead in dumpsites. You have displayed scavenging traits on this forum and since that's about all you are good at, I'd say continue hanging around DJ Tolani and her dead story line.
I just might appeal to Bayetribe to use her as back-up DJ for Ilebaye's home coming just so that something gets to count for your tactless deligence. Pending when you become as relevant....... Adieu!
hahahaha .....Kilode gangan....
Vawulence poju oooo.... courtesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Biggest winners this season
CEEC
ADEKUNLE
PERE
VENITA(THIS BABE EHNN LOVE HER OR HATE HER SHE GOT HERSELF MONEYBAG FANS)
They got themselves REAL FANS
My joy this season is that My favs ADEKUNLE AND CEEC WILL ENJOY POST SHOW...AND THEIR COMING BACK WAS WORTH IT

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2023
OGs twitter....ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol na u go carry better detergent wash that ur eyes from hate for Adekunle🤣The person u quoted na No1 CeCe fan here that should even be hating Ade due to the differences he has with her fave Cece but look at her clearing u with the truth😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Few hours left to vote Adekunle

God no go shame us o

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rahkman:
chiseled facial jawline over a bland looking face lol just say u be adekunle fan,even adekunle will hide his babe from neo

Kuku is better looking than Neo but If I'm asked to choose whom to date between the two, I won't hesitate to pick Neo.

Kuku will bore me to death, if I date a man like him I will inevitably cheat on him with a man like Neo. I like that everything Neo puts on fits him, I also like that he smells nice according to the ladies and most importantly I like his energy. Perhaps I can manage to be with a man like Kuku in my 60's sha.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

cheesy grin grin

My own is just give me your meat. grin
I don't know how to eat with someone on the same plate not to talk about being spoon-fed.
God abeg o. I don't find it romantic at all.
U sabi am jare cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=125934855]

I will pick Neo over Adekunle any time and day

And yes, Ade is good looking[/quote
I will pick Ade on low cut over neo ,not cos he's my fav just like his calm look.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:

All I know is that Baye will win this show and even if she blocks me tomorrow,I’ll be happy that my support was never in vain!
You say she’s not entertaining?
And who’s entertaining to you?
Ike?
Lmao!😂😂😂😂
Yet the show is centered around her and she’s involved in almost all the major highlights of the show!
Please don’t let hatred to becloud your reasoning because no one forced Baye on you or begged you to like her!
She won my heart and that of many people and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it!
Baye never played the poverty card and Nigerians have realized that she’s from a wealthy background,yet it didn’t change their minds about her because she fought for herself and earned herself fanbase,she didn’t buy us or lure us with money!
If she’s not entertaining to you,find yourself another housemate who’s entertaining or better still,focus on Ike who’s out of the show with no visible accomplishments!

Baye is the worst thing that happened to the show this season..Which entertainment? Can she dance sing or is she funny? Zilch. The only highlight she's had for 9 weeks is dragging Ceecs hair and pushing Doyin because she wants to be Tacha so bad.

I do not care to like someone because Nigerians like that person. Nigerians have not been known to have sense especially when it comes to voting. Tinubu and Buhari says hi. So I don't care for no bandwagon favourite.

Her parents being rich is still up for speculation as she dresses and looks like a homeless person. Not a quality outfit in sight. That picture you love posting of her posing at the party booth, that stretchy spandex stripes outfit looks worst than Aba made. So I really wonder which kind of rich home she comes from like that. Maybe comfortable home, but not rich rich. She also wears sponges as wigs.

Ilebaye has so much of a forgettable face and personality that of all the 20 something people that came on last seaso, I didn't even remember that such a person existed by the end of the show. So lacklustre. So what changed between then and now? Except Nigerians foolishly falling for a fake bullying script.
Even now, if I close my eye and try to picture Ilebaye, It's zilch. That's how forgettable she is.

I don't like and I'll never like her. Same as you don't like my fave. You and your teamies all say derogatory things about Ike and don't get a response from me. The moment I air my opinion about Ilebaye, y'all start frothing at the mouth.

Shebi you people said your fave has already won, so why is my opinion peppering you. grin grin

Chairwoman of bandwagoner committee

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kuku is better looking than Neo but If I'm asked to choose whom to date between the two, I won't hesitate to pick Neo.

Kuku will bore me to death, if I date a man like him I will inevitably cheat on him with a man like Neo. I like that everything Neo puts on fits him, I also like that he smells nice according to the ladies and most importantly I like his energy. Perhaps I can manage to be with a man like Kuku in my 60's sha.
Stop cutting corners
The only reason you'll choose Neo over Adekunle is because of his big dick and you know I caught you on this kikikiik. Every guy can't be flashing their instrument for housemates to see

Adekunle is a reserved guy so we don't know what he carries down there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Stop cutting corners
The only reason you'll choose Neo over Adekunle is because of his big dick and you know I caught you on this kikikiik. Every guy can't be flashing their instrument for housemates to see

How do you know Adekunle does not carry wink.....my bobo is a total package cool kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
damiviolet:

How do you know Adekunle does not carry wink.....my bobo is a total package cool kiss
Well, I don't know about that because he's reserved and not flashing his instrument for the women like Neo and Pere always do
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:

Neo na polished Youngidu
Lol adekunle no fit pull the caliber of girls wey even cross or pere go pull on a normal day u dey compare am with Neo, tho I understand the bias ....support ur fave no qualms
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hugo55(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
The winner of the show is BAYE!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
ADEKUNLE OMO IRE BI CHINESE RICE AND GRILLED PEPPERED TURKEY......HE IS NOT A BASTARD

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol adekunle no fit pull the caliber of girls wey even cross or pere go pull on a normal day u dey compare am with Neo, tho I understand the bias ....support ur fave no qualms
Ewu ofcourse Ashawo go pull girls pass responsible man naa🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hugo55:
The winner of the show is BAYE!
Be deceiving yourself there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Stop cutting corners

Is not even about the dick size. Yeah.. he's a reserved guy many ladies will want his type but definitely not me. I know what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:

Neo na polished Youngidu
Neo is just tall.Na local Asaba model haha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yeah he is not as spontaneous as Neo .If you sacrifice facial beauty for energy,then you can go with neo.But a lot of ladies want energetic and funny guys even if they are not that handsome.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Earlier in the game when Soma asked her to allow him take care of her, I didn't know it was like this lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Baye is the worst thing that happened to the show this season..Which entertainment? Can she dance sing or is she funny? Zilch. The only highlight she's had for 9 weeks is dragging Ceecs hair and pushing Doyin because she wants to be Tacha so bad.

I do not care to like someone because Nigerians like that person. Nigerians have not been known to have sense especially when it comes to voting. Tinubu and Buhari says hi. So I don't care for no bandwagon favourite.

Her parents being rich is still up for speculation as she dresses and looks like a homeless person. Not a quality outfit in sight. That picture you love posting of her posing at the party booth, that stretchy spandex stripes outfit looks worst than Aba made. So I really wonder which kind of rich home she comes from like that. Maybe comfortable home, but not rich rich. She also wears sponges as wigs.

Ilebaye has so much of a forgettable face and personality that of all the 20 something people that came on last seaso, I didn't even remember that such a person existed by the end of the show. So lacklustre. So what changed between then and now? Except Nigerians foolishly falling for a fake bullying script.
Even now, if I close my eye and try to picture Ilebaye, It's zilch. That's how forgettable she is.

I don't like and I'll never like her. Same as you don't like my fave. You and your teamies all say derogatory things about Ike and don't get a response from me. The moment I air my opinion about Ilebaye, y'all start frothing at the mouth.

Shebi you people said your fave has already won, so why is my opinion peppering you. grin grin

Chairwoman of bandwagoner committee
Amya, God bless you and yours forever and ever. 💯 on point

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

You're not ready to settle down , because if you need a reliable man that will be there on the long run , then Adekunle is the man .

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.