Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478841 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kuku is better looking than Neo but If I'm asked to choose whom to date between the two, I won't hesitate to pick Neo.

Kuku will bore me to death, if I date a man like him I will inevitably cheat on him with a man like Neo. I like that everything Neo puts on fits him, I also like that he smells nice according to the ladies and most importantly I like his energy. Perhaps I can manage to be with a man like Kuku in my 60's sha.

Says a Shegg fan still wailing about Adekunle 😂 I believe you're talking about Shegg here, not Adekunle because Adekunle has good body (he's not fat) and he's not boring. Adekunle was the one who carried level 1 throughout for example.

Of course his body isn't ripped like Neo's but he's got good body nonetheless. He's more intelligent too.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Baye is the worst thing that happened to the show this season..Which entertainment? Can she dance sing or is she funny? Zilch. The only highlight she's had for 9 weeks is dragging Ceecs hair and pushing Doyin because she wants to be Tacha so bad.

I do not care to like someone because Nigerians like that person. Nigerians have not been known to have sense especially when it comes to voting. Tinubu and Buhari says hi. So I don't care for no bandwagon favourite.

Her parents being rich is still up for speculation as she dresses and looks like a homeless person. Not a quality outfit in sight. That picture you love posting of her posing at the party booth, that stretchy spandex stripes outfit looks worst than Aba made. So I really wonder which kind of rich home she comes from like that. Maybe comfortable home, but not rich rich. She also wears sponges as wigs.

Ilebaye has so much of a forgettable face and personality that of all the 20 something people that came on last seaso, I didn't even remember that such a person existed by the end of the show. So lacklustre. So what changed between then and now? Except Nigerians foolishly falling for a fake bullying script.
Even now, if I close my eye and try to picture Ilebaye, It's zilch. That's how forgettable she is.

I don't like and I'll never like her. Same as you don't like my fave. You and your teamies all say derogatory things about Ike and don't get a response from me. The moment I air my opinion about Ilebaye, y'all start frothing at the mouth.

Shebi you people said your fave has already won, so why is my opinion peppering you. grin grin

Chairwoman of bandwagoner committee
She's all these things you mentioned yet Nigerians chose her .
Talk about grace .
It's not the wealthiest nor the flashiest but destiny.
When she wins the 120 million plus loads of endorsements that will follow, she'll use it and buy better outfits and wigs .

Since the value of a person is tied to what they wear .

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:

You're not ready to settle down , because if you need a reliable man that will be there on the long run , then Adekunle is the man .
That is why her and her likes are all evening Newspapers that wasted their life for useiess anywhere belle face men like Neo😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:

You're not ready to settle down , because if you need a reliable man that will be there on the long run , then Adekunle is the man .

Yes I am not ready to settle down now, and anytime I decided to do that I can never do it with a man like Kuku. Every lady has their preferences and I don't know why I should agree that your own choice of a man is the best.

I pointed out his good looks, but looks alone won't do it for me .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
One HM don already begin bring family to campaign for vote to enter finale. I guess the whole lineage will have to come together next week. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yes I am not ready to settle down now, anytime I decide to do that I can never do it with a man like Kuku. Every lady has their preferences and I don't know why I should agree that your own choice of a man is the best.
well noted. You can now rest!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hugo55(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
IconicR:
Be deceiving yourself there
grin
IconicR:
Be deceiving yourself there
. Oh mine. It is what it is. And Baye is what it is.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:
Adekunle is top 3 and he's still top 3 .

Absolutely nothing has changed.

The strongest male housemate in the house , even a gang up can't kick him out.

When you're big , you're big.

Islanders vote o ...make we no see shock on Sunday...few hours left

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Soma's people really tried for him .
He's currently third .

Venita last.

I guess the fight with the winner didn't do her much favours.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
DOptical:

Says a Shegg fan still wailing about Adekunle 😂 I believe you're talking about Shegg here, not Adekunle because Adekunle has good body (he's not fat) and he's not boring. Adekunle was the one who carried level 1 throughout for example.

Of course his body isn't ripped like Neo's but he's got good body nonetheless with better legs too (since you're talking about body😂).
I dey enjoy the daily tears from that broiler's Omo Odo cheesy cheesy cheesy Even the ripped body sef Adekunle can have it in a breath if he wants and those legs ulalalala😍The best legs to ever grace this show I mean both men and women inclusive😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:
Adekunle is top 3 and he's still top 3 .

Absolutely nothing has changed.

The strongest male housemate in the house , even a gang up can't kick him out.

When you're big , you're big.
There was never a gang up against Adekunle.
Contrary to what you think, it is pere that have been ganged up against in the week where Angel topped him and Seyi and Ike left.
That week, Angel, Ike was use as a gang up against pere but he survived and patriots saved him all by themselves.

However! This week pere got support from other fan base because of his good deeds and good heart in the house but the intention was never a gang up against Adekunle.

Everyone knows Adekunle will survive because the rest nominated housemates can't stand Islanders.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Adenita my forever ship

We are adopting Venita's kids as soon as we go out of the show

Then we travel to the UK to start life afresh

Werey ...u .....u diss me cos I place deks over pere...u dey my black book

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
[quote author=TheEnforcer post=125936533]Yeah he is not as spontaneous as Neo .If you sacrifice facial beauty for energy,then you can go with neo.But a lot of ladies [b]want energetic and funny guys even if they are not that handsome.[/[/b]quote]

I feel like buying you a drink for the bolded!!

Energetic and funny... That's the word!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
mattgoners:
OGs twitter....ooooo
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye na their mama!!!🌶🌶🌶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:

Talk about grace .
When she wins the 120 million plus loads of endorsements that will follow, she'll use it and buy better outfits and wigs .

Like I said. Nigerians have never been known for making good decisions. In fact if Nigerians like you, be worried.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
I dey enjoy the daily tears from that broiler's Omo Odo cheesy cheesy cheesy Even the ripped body sef Adekunle can have it in a breath if he wants and those legs ulalalala😍The best legs to ever grace this show I mean both men and women inclusive😊

Like, Adekunle has good body na but since she wanted to bodyshame Adekunle for not having ripped body. Two can play the game tongue funny how Shegg fans love to bodyshame Adekunle.

Adekunle is also more intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kuku is better looking than Neo but If I'm asked to choose whom to date between the two, I won't hesitate to pick Neo.

Kuku will bore me to death, if I date a man like him I will inevitably cheat on him with a man like Neo. I like that everything Neo puts on fits him, I also like that he smells nice according to the ladies and most importantly I like his energy. Perhaps I can manage to be with a man like Kuku in my 60's sha.
Jesu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:

Talk about grace .

You people think Endorsement is easy.
Islanders will not vote for her again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Yeah he is not as spontaneous as Neo .If you sacrifice facial beauty for energy,then you can go with neo.But a lot of ladies want energetic and funny guys even if they are not that handsome.
Kidd is who u can say is spontaneous and funny nothing spontaneous about Neo maybe slutty which will easily get the attention of any street gal that needs to be laid urgently !!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Their nothing in Neo that is better than Adekunle from head to toe! It's just that Neo is a metrosexual man that is all about his looks unlike Adekunle that is the nerdy intellectual that isn't all about his looks if not everywhere for burst😊Keep Voting the Pride of Africa😘😘😘😘
The nature of Neos job requires that he grooms himself physically by overdressing, maintaining ripped body and being overtly social and it’s normal for women in whoring stage or really old women in their 60s to find him attractive, they all like the badboyish thrills, but in the actual sense, even Neo might not be as bad as Adekunle when it comes to bedmatics, no be everything be gragra, fear reserved guys🤐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:
Soma's people really tried for him .
He's currently third .

Venita last.

I guess the fight with the winner didn't do her much favours.

Can biggie give us top 7 😭😭

Guys please vote for my Som Som please, I really want to have that finalist experience 😢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Baye tribe,when she was up somageng voted for her because some of them really like her.

Please kindly dash my Som Som some votes🙏🧎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Like I said. Nigerians have never been known for making good decisions. In fact if Nigerians like you, be worried.

Nigerians hate intimidation and bullying.
Once they carry your matter on their head, they'll make sure they see to its end.
Once they mean you for being a bully, you're done for.
I like the Nigerian spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
As for Venita, she go come out come meet Nigerians.
Make she go ask Vee.
Aunty Agbaya!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
The only nominated housemates not acting up are Pere, soma and Adekunle. The rest... Hmmm and the funny thing is they haven't bin up before

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Baye is the worst thing that happened to the show this season..Which entertainment? Can she dance sing or is she funny? Zilch. The only highlight she's had for 9 weeks is dragging Ceecs hair and pushing Doyin because she wants to be Tacha so bad.

I do not care to like someone because Nigerians like that person. Nigerians have not been known to have sense especially when it comes to voting. Tinubu and Buhari says hi. So I don't care for no bandwagon favourite.

Her parents being rich is still up for speculation as she dresses and looks like a homeless person. Not a quality outfit in sight. That picture you love posting of her posing at the party booth, that stretchy spandex stripes outfit looks worst than Aba made. So I really wonder which kind of rich home she comes from like that. Maybe comfortable home, but not rich rich. She also wears sponges as wigs.

Ilebaye has so much of a forgettable face and personality that of all the 20 something people that came on last seaso, I didn't even remember that such a person existed by the end of the show. So lacklustre. So what changed between then and now? Except Nigerians foolishly falling for a fake bullying script.
Even now, if I close my eye and try to picture Ilebaye, It's zilch. That's how forgettable she is.

I don't like and I'll never like her. Same as you don't like my fave. You and your teamies all say derogatory things about Ike and don't get a response from me. The moment I air my opinion about Ilebaye, y'all start frothing at the mouth.

Shebi you people said your fave has already won, so why is my opinion peppering you. grin grin

Chairwoman of bandwagoner committee
Kwa kwa kwa
Everything you just typed is an evidence that shows how pained you are cos Baye’s loved by many!
She ain’t shit according you but she means a lot to many of people out there!
She’ll not fade away because she’s a bundle of talents and she’ll remain in your face for a very long time!
Oh yes,she’s already won the show and won many hearts out there but that can’t be said about Ike who happens to be your favorite!
I thought you had good taste but I was wrong!
Ike of all people?
A dirty and stinky thief who doesn’t wipe his bum bum!
A demented fellow who can only get attention from women because of his affiliation with Mercy!
Lmao 🤣
We didn’t even drag him enough for all the horrible things he did to Baye in that house and you’re still crying!
You say Nigerians are daft because they don’t make good choices but you fail to understand that Nigerians didn’t chose Tinubu and they didn’t chose Ike either!
Stick to your drooling Ike and post his most recent accomplishments,that’s if there’s any!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
QueenSindel:
Like Teamie!!
E dey vex me how those girls go dey follow Neo. I think he did touch and follow.
See Beauty wey we wan ship Ade with, fiam Neo don carry am, Okay e come be like Tolani and Ade dey feel each other, Neo put body Ade withdraw, See Ilebaye wey Ade talk say she dey get sex appeal for photo, na Neo she been want, CeeC nko, that one talk say she no dey even see Ade for house but she see Neo kiss. I sure if Venita no be him sister e for Don collect am because e dey run Uriel way be almost Venita age.

My own be say Neo never talk wetin Ade do am to warrant all the rubbish him dey do.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hugo55:
The winner of the show is BAYE!
Period!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
carammel:

The nature of Neos job requires that he grooms himself physically by overdressing, maintaining ripped body and being overtly social and it’s normal for women in whoring stage or really old women in their 60s to find him attractive, they all like the badboyish thrills, but in the actual sense, even Neo might might be as bad as Adekunle when it comes to bedmatics, no be everything be gragra, fear reserved guys🤐
Lol u are in the spirit just like myself cheesy cheesy Those ones that allover the place trying to prove themselves no dey move me sef they appear like cheap oranges in the market square and some of them use the hoochieness to mask their inadequacies in bed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
There was never a gang up against Adekunle.
Contrary to what you think, it is pere that have been ganged up against in the week where Angel topped him and Seyi and Ike left.
That week, Angel, Ike was use as a gang up against pere but he survived and patriots saved him all by themselves.

However! This week pere got support from other fan base because of his good deeds and good heart in the house but the intention was never a gang up against Adekunle.

Everyone knows Adekunle will survive because the rest nominated housemates can't stand Islanders.

Good deeds when all his fellow conspirators have all left? Lol.

No one ganged up against Pere. Pere was hardly nominated sef while his fellow conspirators have left, although nomination hadn't started by then but when nomination started, he was hardly nominated most of the times whereas Adekunle was always nominated. It was Pere who rather ganged up against others partly because he was provoked by others who insulted him or just unwarranted anger, for example getting angry at Adekunle unwarranted because of BFF 😂

Also all the handlers posted Pere. They all ganged up against Adekunle.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
scondy:

Werey ...u .....u diss me cos I place deks over pere...u dey my black book
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mama no be soooo

You know how slippery the street was back then plus you haven't been really active for me to apologize

No vex 🙏🙏🙏
You know you are my own person in here for life...forget about being in opposite team or not

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2023
DOptical:

Good deeds when all his fellow conspirators have all left? Lol.

No one ganged up against Pere. Pere was hardly nominated sef while his fellow conspirators have left, although nomination hadn't started by then but when nomination started, he was hardly nominated. It was Pere who was rather ganging up against others partly because he was provoked by others or just unwarranted anger, for example getting angry at Adekunle unwarranted because of BFF 😂

Also all the handlers posted Pere. They all ganged up against Adekunle.

Ganged up against Adekunle because they wanna vote pere ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.