Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468052 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But some people who do not stan him voted for him now, plus you know Deks is on everyone screen so it will be hard not to mention him.....
I get you but that particular person I dey always see her nonsense comments here. I don’t always reply cuz I just read and pass. But her own don too much

Adekunle this and that

You no vote the guy, so why you still dey rant?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Soma is dramatic sha.....lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Adekunle had faster tym than pere..
So far i think the fastest tym are cross illebaye angel cece, soma and adekunle. In no particular order
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They need those guys that used to set up the games back, also the Arena here is pretty small compared to the one in SA remember the show was in SA which had a bigger Arena.....

Swears, Those games felt like real Man O'war activities. It felt like subtle war!.
You'd see Bisola's ass trying to climb through a hurdle and it will hang with the time counting to 7mins😀🤣.
It was pure competition and barely luck.
They reminded me of Man O'war activities in NYSC camp.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Threebear:
Adekunle is top 3 and he's still top 3 .

Absolutely nothing has changed.

The strongest male housemate in the house , even a gang up can't kick him out.

When you're big , you're big.
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
kowema:

Swears, Those games felt like real Man O'war activities. It felt like subtle war!.
You'd see Bisola's ass trying to climb through a hurdle and it will hang with the time counting to 7mins😀🤣.
It was pure competition and barely luck.
They reminded me of Man O'war activities in NYSC camp.

Remember the swing debacle where Bisola ended up injuring herself because she couldn't swing....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rose020897(f): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Venita fastest for the females soma fastest for the males
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rose020897:
Venita fastest for the females soma fastest for the males

Soma 1st, Venita 2nd, IIebaye 3rd.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Baye is the worst thing that happened to the show this season..Which entertainment? Can she dance sing or is she funny? Zilch. The only highlight she's had for 9 weeks is dragging Ceecs hair and pushing Doyin because she wants to be Tacha so bad.

I do not care to like someone because Nigerians like that person. Nigerians have not been known to have sense especially when it comes to voting. Tinubu and Buhari says hi. So I don't care for no bandwagon favourite.

Her parents being rich is still up for speculation as she dresses and looks like a homeless person. Not a quality outfit in sight. That picture you love posting of her posing at the party booth, that stretchy spandex stripes outfit looks worst than Aba made. So I really wonder which kind of rich home she comes from like that. Maybe comfortable home, but not rich rich. She also wears sponges as wigs.

Ilebaye has so much of a forgettable face and personality that of all the 20 something people that came on last seaso, I didn't even remember that such a person existed by the end of the show. So lacklustre. So what changed between then and now? Except Nigerians foolishly falling for a fake bullying script.
Even now, if I close my eye and try to picture Ilebaye, It's zilch. That's how forgettable she is.

I don't like and I'll never like her. Same as you don't like my fave. You and your teamies all say derogatory things about Ike and don't get a response from me. The moment I air my opinion about Ilebaye, y'all start frothing at the mouth.

Shebi you people said your fave has already won, so why is my opinion peppering you. grin grin

Chairwoman of bandwagoner committee

People need to understand that someone can be popular without being entertaining

I would have preferred if Baye stuck to the flirting game she came with

The crying game ruined it for me especially as she wasn't crying this much last year

It's a bit draining for me to be honest

Infact Soma started to loose me with his every Monday nomination cry drama too

I am watching to laugh and have faan

Nigeria is too stressful as it wre

🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Soma
Venita
Ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Arena Game
Soma - Winner (3 Gold coins)
Venita - 1st runner-up (2 Gold coins)
Baye - 2nd runner-up (1 gold coin)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pere 11 gold coin
Venita 9 gold coin
Adekunle 8 gold coin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gold coins might save someone from eviction on Sunday and this is what I suspect, they might do a lucky dip with the gold coin for one of the HMs with their gold coin like they did for Omasola and Diane that year......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
When did Adekunle hurt himself

He is sort of limping
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amillionnn:
When did Adekunle hurt himself

He is sort of limping
The first challenge during the task.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amillionnn:
This is funny to you? You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such here and you should be banned. Very reckless and useless post.

Na you get comprehension problems

People can laugh in disbelief, not because the thing is funny. Please go and be slow elsewhere

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Geezeem:

People need to understand that someone can be popular without being entertaining

I would have preferred if Baye stuck to the flirting game she came with

The crying game ruined it for me especially as she wasn't crying this much last year

It's a bit draining for me to be honest

Infact Soma started to loose me with his every Monday nomination cry drama too

I am watching to laugh and have faan

Nigeria is too stressful as it wre

🚶🚶🚶

Exactly my dear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nigerians hate intimidation and bullying
Once they carry your matter on their head, they'll make sure they see to its end.
Once they mean you for being a bully, you're done for.
I like the Nigerian spirit.

Yet END SARS failed

And everyone is back to square one

Misplaced priorities

Which Nigerian Spirit?

In this ystem that has failed woefully?

Ifahear lipsrsealed

🚶🚶🚶

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
dominique:

How many of these housemates did Adekunle bond with for their handlers to post him? He spends 70% of his spare time in one corner with Venita gossiping about other housemates and you expect their handlers to post him? Most handlers are not posting Soma and Angel too and you don't see their fans crying that it's a gang up. You lowlanders need to get a grip! Not everything revolves around your adekunle.
Giddem!!😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Baye is the worst thing that happened to the show this season..Which entertainment? Can she dance sing or is she funny? Zilch. The only highlight she's had for 9 weeks is dragging Ceecs hair and pushing Doyin because she wants to be Tacha so bad.

I do not care to like someone because Nigerians like that person. Nigerians have not been known to have sense especially when it comes to voting. Tinubu and Buhari says hi. So I don't care for no bandwagon favourite.

Her parents being rich is still up for speculation as she dresses and looks like a homeless person. Not a quality outfit in sight. That picture you love posting of her posing at the party booth, that stretchy spandex stripes outfit looks worst than Aba made. So I really wonder which kind of rich home she comes from like that. Maybe comfortable home, but not rich rich. She also wears sponges as wigs.

Ilebaye has so much of a forgettable face and personality that of all the 20 something people that came on last seaso, I didn't even remember that such a person existed by the end of the show. So lacklustre. So what changed between then and now? Except Nigerians foolishly falling for a fake bullying script.
Even now, if I close my eye and try to picture Ilebaye, It's zilch. That's how forgettable she is.

I don't like and I'll never like her. Same as you don't like my fave. You and your teamies all say derogatory things about Ike and don't get a response from me. The moment I air my opinion about Ilebaye, y'all start frothing at the mouth.

Shebi you people said your fave has already won, so why is my opinion peppering you. grin grin

Chairwoman of bandwagoner committee

Believe it or not, there are actually rich people like this.

I had one in my room in 300 Level, she was also from Kogi state, but Ibira.

Her parents were very wealthy, they lived in Asokoro and took trips abroad, but she looked proper impoverished...and this is not even because her clothes were cheap, she just looked poor.

Baye's dad is a former LG Chairman, and still has access to people in power in Kogi politics, so, I don't doubt her parents can be wealthy, but no be everybody wealth dey show for body.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Fact is fact my dear You know and I know the show is dead. Maybe you wouldn't even know this as I doubt you watch the show in real time.

You say your fave is this and that but half your posts here is to misinterpret nuances from other HMs in other to elicit pity from neutrals. You're always on about "oh this person said this to Baye or this person did that to Baye. You do that because you know deep down that pity party is the foundation in which you fave"s bandwagonism stands. If it was entertainment, and content, you wouldn't be doing all that.

As much as I don't like Ikebaye or think she's anything special, I hope she does have a bright future. She deserves to win in life as everyone else. My banter with you isn't about whether or not your fave will succeed in life. When I'm not a witch grin grin

That being said, I still think she's a brat that throws rock, hides her hands and cry, I still think she's lacklustre and has no charisma. I still think she isn't entertaining and played a huge part in this season going down the drain.
K

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
As long as pere still has the highest gold coins 🪙🪙🪙 then i am not worried.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Yet END SARS failed

And everyone is back to square one

Misplaced priorities

Which Nigerian Spirit?

In this ystem that has failed woefully?

Ifahear lipsrsealed

🚶🚶🚶

Nigerians only hate intimidation and bullying when they are recipients of it.

When it is them intimidating and bullying, they love it.

Just look at how big fanbase people move towards small fanbase people on social media. They are quick to hound people and shut down opposing voices.

They use threats, they curse, some of them will take your post to group chat so that they can set their dogs on you. Mob behaviour.

Those are not people who hate bullying, they enable and engage in bullying actively, so, nobody can ever convince me that Nigerians hate bullying or oppression. Those are just lies we tell ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
Pere 11 gold coin
Venita 9 gold coin
Adekunle 8 gold coin
I thought soma was second highest gold coins earner after Pere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
mariahAngel:

We are unapologetically our brothers bradas keepers. 🤣🤣

We no dey mind our business, na why bullying no fit thrive for Nigeria.

You people should channel all that energy towards the few politicians that has kept your so called brothers in penury

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gold coins are not transferable, right?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
CallTheCops:
lol. She was the first person who started hyping baye in this thread though, as far back as week 2. So this talk no follow

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Eeghe:
Good coins are not transferable, right?
Yes and if we go by what Ebuka said when he said the housemates with the highest gold coins will win something then pere is still in the lead because Only one housemate can cash out his or her gold coins.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Woman of God😒😒😒

cheesy
🏃🏃🏃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
If you like throw in support with all your votes, infact go to the street and use all their phones to vote, Adekunle will still get to that final. In case he doesn’t even get there, una go see pepper on final day cuz we will go all out for someone else to win

Ilebaye is winning the money

If you like go all out for someone else not named your Adekunle you are also wasting your time

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Gold coins might save someone from eviction on Sunday and this is what I suspect, they might do a lucky dip with the gold coin for one of the HMs with their gold coin like they did for Omasola and Diane that year......

I actually think it's for financial gains.
I've never known Sponsor Arena games outcome to be a deciding factor to who stays or goes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
Frank65:

It's funny how as an Ike fan, you are insinuating that Ilebaye will not achieve anything post show. You said that you have been following Ike for four years now, so please tell us his so called achievements since after his first BBN in 2019. The only achievement I know is that he is a failed blogger and he pimps women like Venita out to Lekki big boys. He could not even feed himself while he was dating Mercy(na wetin Mercy tell us oo grin) Mercy housed him, fed and clothed him and eventually kicked him out when she had enough of him. No wonder he became bitter towards Mercy...lol

By the way, even Ike's biggest highlight on this show was centered around Ilebaye. You said that Ilebaye is easily forgettable, please what else can you remember about Ike, apart from shamelessly thrashing Ilebaye's underwears in the toilet. When you think of Ike this season, that's the only major highlight that will come to your mind.

However when you think of Ilebaye, you remember a determined girl who successfully played the OGs who thought winning BBN is their birthright because they came in with a big fanbase and how she became fans favorite. You remember her for being one of the highest sponsored task winners, won the most difficult HOH, funny, sweet girl who stood up to her bullies and so on.

Apart from Ike's failed schemings and thrashing Baye's clothes, what else do you remember Ike for?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.