Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469981 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:
Honestly CeeC is very short.

very very short, but it isn't her fault. Nature can be mean to some persons

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

Stop trying so hard to latch on to a conversation I'm having with someone else. Learn to mind your business.

You are dragging Ilebaye and you say I should mind my business

Lol....well, I can't mind my business in this case because Ilebaye is my business grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Amya:

What we see on this thread. grin grin Could be that we usually spray pepper even while being polite and calm. That can pain

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
DOptical:

Says Pere fans hating Adekunle who did nothing to Pere who had been plotting against Adekunle from the first week because of BFF 😂 It's like you don't look yourself in the mirror. Wetin Adekunle do Pere? Nothing! 😂 He's the one plotting against Adekunle unprovoked and stealing Adekunle's stew with chickens in it 😂

As for Mercy, Ceec, Baye etc, do Islanders have problem with them? I don't think they do. Some have only called out the gang up against Adekunle which is true. Aside that, some hypocritical fans of Shegg, Bella and Doyin won't let Adekunle rest. In fact, I believe it's stupid for any Hypocrites who support provocative Housemates yet has the nerves to drag Adekunle who's been unproblematic despite being provoked the most in all stars. Adekunle hasn't always been the type to asslick anyone, so don't expect that from him and despite that, he's been cool with all the Housemates, so what's with the constant dragging or ganging up against him unprovoked? He's not the one provoking or scheming against people.

I wouldn't even call myself an islander, even though I have defended Adekunle, just like I have defended several on the show, however I have my own grudges against Baye. Aside the fact that her handler was decamping all the Housemates. My Chicago baby was among the Housemates decamped by her handler as far back as the first week. Kidd was decamped by her handler for sending her out of his bed for her sexual harassment on him. Neo, Venita etc were among the Housemates decamped by her handler. All these decamping by Baye's handler happened in the first week! To think she's the most provocative & toxic on the show and had fought with all the Housemates.

In fact, she's got no storyline apart from fighting with everyone. Yet the hypocritical toxic idiots supporting her were constantly attacking my Chicago baby Tolani because of dick which the toxic rude Baye couldn't still get despite bathing naked with almost all the guys and even after Tolani left 😂, even as she fought with several Housemates over several dicks.
All this epistle for Baye?
Leave pere's daughter alone.
It's no body's fault that her head carries oil.

You have to realize that you can't fight Grace.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
Alheeri:

💯Correct

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

On this thread they know Adekunle wasn’t top 2 , They know it was between Cee c , mercy and illebaye na

Meanwhile I hope you’re voting ?
Today is the last day
My team has done over 300k votes , I’m still looking for IUCs and sure plug to buy prestige IUCs

Did the app on day of voting.

Squeezed time to push in the Web and mobile site votes this afternoon.

May the odds favour our boy. Finals is certain....and Top 2 and win money

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tatiana4u:
This one wants to shift from Alex and whitemoney to Angel but she’s shy!grin
My dear don’t be shy o,nobody will drag you for jumping into the next available flight that will crash(no pun intended) on Sunday!😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:

Vote for her so she can do the necessary surgery to increase her height

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Olodo24:
very very short, but it isn't her fault. Nature can be mean to some persons

Just noticed it tonight while she standing in front of cross.

She beautiful that way regardless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
It's like Adekunle and the Islanders are her personal nemesis! Even others throw shade at Doyin, she's all shy like a turtle in its shell. But bring up Islanders or Ade, and she transforms into the fierce Mafoluku female Thanos! Maybe Ade is also the reason her froggie is being judge by various housemates this year too.
ItisHi:
choke that nematode!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
carammel:
A certain set of individuals on the thread are just vile and naturally wicked but will always mask it with Na cruise, like we cannot see through you.😁😁
No matter how much you like to mask your attitude, a well groomed individual will always exude such good grooming, if it didn’t dey, it didn’t dey!

They’re coming for you with love and light wailings

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2023
Angel already knows she is going on Sunday.

She just told Soma " When I go on Sunday "

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
jenifer007:
Mercy saw Ade preparing chicken he will grill at the pool party

Mercy in a low tone asked Cross why Ade is making preparation to grill at the party

She was like you sure say wetin Ade dey do go sweet like this

Baye heard her and told her Ade is good at grilling and that's why they call him barbeque man in their set and Mercy couldn't say anything again

The women in this all stars 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lazy yet they’re picky

She better not touch that barbecue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
hayzed19:
It's like Adekunle and the Islanders are her personal nemesis! Even others throw shade at Doyin, she's all shy like a turtle in its shell. But bring up Islanders or Ade, and she transforms into the fierce Mafoluku female Thanos! Maybe Ade is also the reason her froggie is being judge by various housemates this year too.

Abeg I no wan laugh 😂😂😂😂😂

We no really get doyin people time this season

They should enjoy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Nothing will stop Pere and mercy from knacking after the show!😍

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
OhBritannia:
All this epistle for Baye?
Leave pere's daughter alone.
It's no body's fault that her head carries oil.

You have to realize that you can't fight Grace.

So called Pere's toxic daughter whom Pere wanted disqualified and had even stopped Cross from separating Ceec? 😂

You're yet to answer my questions. Na your Pere dey plot everyone disqualification on the show 😂. Some provoked him of course whereas some didn't. Now he's become an asslicker like he usually does after his disqualification plans for everyone failed 😂 He did same in Sye for example 😂

He's one of the biggest asslickers on the show too 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

The women in this all stars 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Lazy yet they’re picky

She better not touch that barbecue

I await her reaction when she tastes it at the pool party
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mama no be soooo

You know how slippery the street was back then plus you haven't been really active for me to apologize

No vex 🙏🙏🙏
You know you are my own person in here for life...forget about being in opposite team or not

No yawa ...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tattoo tatto tatto tattoos everywhere cheesy

Rolls eyes ,still considering getting mine .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
I can never forget how Kidd took his moniepoint coins to the outside

Werey boy🤣🤣🤣

Meanwhile keep the voting going for General Pere

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Frank65:

You are dragging Ilebaye and you say I should mind my business

Lol....well, I can't mind my business in this case because Ilebaye is my business grin grin
You are just like me, if you see how I jump in to defend my Adekunle or my fellow Islanders.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Soma and Angel should get married already. I need grandchildren from them biko
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2023
Godoverevery:

that's body-shaming and that's very derogatory and discriminatory. CeeC is petite, not short.
No girl in that house has even half as CeeC's explosive sweet body, but we don't even talk of that.
CeeC is the best. Best in entertainment, best in talking points, the very best. Everyone sits still and say "let's hear what CeeC will say", "let's see what CeeC will do" and we are still asking 'Who's The Show?'

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Soma you better ask cross.

All this love talks isnt for Angel..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

😫😫😫😫😫

You people should be angry
I apologize on his behalf cus we both had a fallout too but we good now

So please let bygones be bygones.....afterall none of our male faves are winning the show😌😌

Pls how can I see my mentions from the beginning of this season? I can only see 1-20 pages and that ended in this September. I want to see my mentions in August.... I've time today, I want to bring receipts
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Clement1111:

Adenita my forever ship

We are adopting Venita's kids as soon as we go out of the show

Then we travel to the UK to start life afresh
Are you in our WhatsApp group? Infact you must be.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
thatigboman:
this man, u used to be a reliable source for bbnaija info, but you have now turned yourself to a troll like threebear

The 1st 2 paragraphs of my response was in good faith n I mean't every word of it. It is worth looking into. There are too many ailments people carry n are unaware of in these times.

Sharing info on eviction became boring for me so I stopped. (Occasionally I share info privately though). Also I enjoy reading 3bear's early ambiguities that help his artful dodges when his guesstimates fall flat - they trip me 😊. The guy is so creative, in dodging blames that is.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Yes
Cos you guys vote same way year after year

Notice how nobody is saying "this housemate is cracking me up" or this person is so funny?

The funny ones are gone!
If they are actually funny n entertaining....they will still be there ooo...
So its obvious viewers dont find dem worthy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
Why Pere no dey gree sell him voice nah?
The guy sabi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
So na whitemoney pics hang for wall as EVICTED Housemate so..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ego ocha in the mud..

Who go make grill bayi😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
mattgoners:
If they are actually funny n entertaining....they will still be there ooo...
So its obvious viewers dont find dem worthy

Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
General pere singing kiss kiss

I could listen to him sing all year .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.