Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1486856 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2023
In as much I no dey ship for BBN...but the two never talk wetin dey pain dem...Cross wey talk say he don ready to drop everything for houseguest dey call person ship fake 😆 😆... How many real ship we don call for biggie house wey turn marriage... Almost all of them wan ship but the ship no sail
Alheeri:
Pere and cross 😂😂😂😂,, y d advert. Yeah the ships re fake esp. Adenita

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2023
hayzed19:
In as much I no dey ship for BBN...but the two never talk wetin dey pain dem...Cross wey talk say he don ready to drop everything for houseguest dey call person ship fake 😆 😆... How many real ship we don call for biggie house wey turn marriage... Almost all of them wan ship but the ship no sail
The hypocrisy stinks. Some times, I wonder if people did not take stock of their lives before being critical of others.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 12:35am On Sep 22, 2023
I just confirm that pere has the highest gold coins.
Soma has 9 and the 3rd Venita has 6.

So how come Islanders on nairaland are saying Adekunle has 9?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 12:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

My correct patriot

We await good news on Sunday

Sure boss the General is topping that poll

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Chai!
That’s why girls don’t tell their men about their past…

No dear, there's a way guys reason. Most of us aren't looking for virgins to marry, but we also hate being turned into laughingstocks. There's a kind of disrespect we hate. It's not about what you do but how you do it.

Mercy and Ike did things in the house during PD,but people didn't react because they were an established ship and Mercy had the sense to only compensate Ike with things like handjobs and dry humping. They later obviously banged to stupor, but OUTSIDE the house and in private. Moreso, Ike wasn't a vulgar kiss and tell guy. It's why Mercy is still low-key being desired by many guys in the house. It would have been different if Kidd got to her on time because he wanted to simply BANG her brutally. Ike sensed this like most guys do, but as a guy he kept mute because it's what niggas do and he didn't want to seem like a bitter ex.

Kidd most likely nacked Lilo, but OUTSIDE the house.

Nengi would have nacked Ozo or Kidd to death, she's a really crazy girl,but she had the sense to know that you don't do certain things ON CAMERA in front of a continent. Ozo for some reason failed to understand this.

If not that Teddy A was honorable enough to marry Bambam, do you know how that episode could have harness her psychologically? You think it will be easy telling people Teddy A's chopping is your wife? Even till now in this liberal era, Uriel expressed a very deep fear of nacking in Biggie's house.

Outside the house, her, CeeC and Tolani will take turns nacking Neo , but in private.

Even ashawo Cross is weirdly respectful with the females. Till today he has refused to disclose if he nacked Angel. He has refused to mention the girl he had sex with in SYE who isn't Angel. Someone like Kidd will display your vagina for Africa to see because he's very laid back about things like that.

Why do you think the girls are afraid to nack Pere on or off camera even though they really like him? Alex burst into serious tears when it was revealed on TV that she slept with Tobi after the show, sex we didn't even see o, it's why she defiantly resisted Pere who seriously wanted to chop her in the house.

Abeg , it's not easy being with a babe that got casted on live TV, except she's a proud mad girl like Angel, and even then i won't commit too much. Na why i dey laff Soma.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

If you follow okafor's law,nobody go marry na.besides,we never saw kid banging the hell out of Erica's cheap hole

My hope is that Kayode deleted all tapes of Kidd and Erica . See Venita almost fainting out of shame because Biggie showed her coming out of that shower cubicle with Deks. You think she'll survive seeing a video of her being fingered in the house? Only mad girls like Angel, Ka3na, Tolani or Tega can shake off such things.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2023
PegasusSolid:

My hope is that Kayode deleted all tapes of Kidd and Erica . See Venita almost fainting out of shame because Biggie showed her coming out of that shower cubicle with Deks. You think she'll survive seeing a video of her being fingered in the house? Only mad girls like Angel, Ka3na, Tolani or Tega can shake off such things.
Deks is not someone to loose guard like that. Something that said he wants to enter politics someday.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:13am On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

Girls don't need to open up.sabi guys go find out easily.a sense guy will ask around about a girl before diving in.guys go always cast girls

Some niggas dey low-key. Cross is very coded, na Pere dey run mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:16am On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

Depends on his level and importance in his group.nobody fights blindly nowadays

Omo Mohbad was a jew. Even as a floor member, he wouldn't have stomached those humiliations from the Marlians.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:56am On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

Private kpere dun chop venita expressway severally
Taaa Who dash am Venita!
If he succeeded in chopping Venita after showing her his peepee she for no dey rubbish am anyhow cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Amillionnn:
This picture is so funny.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cecee is a dwarf

Stop complaining about body shaming ,I remember you saying worst things about laycon then

Or are you not that guy calling laycon ikorodu cultist and all sort of names grin

Lmao

Thank you for calling out his hypocrisy

Even in this all stars season, he has called WM worse names

The rot and hypocrisy in thatigboman stinks to the high heavens

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
😂😂😂 I just hope the next big brother Titans can show us sex scenes.
Big brother naija don fall our hands.
When it comes to sex on TV, hypocritical Nigerians act like someone is getting stoned to death. If not for our hypocritical and judgemental nature, this show would have been way more fun.

South Africans are way my more civilized and open minded

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Let me take my time to admire God's beauty this Morning baby u too set😋😋😋😋

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2023
garfield1:

True.don jazzy clique are mostly jew
Dey play!
I don see video where dem dey bam Wande rugged!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
lmao
You ain't the only one with a source just that some of us decides to keep quiet.
🤣 you and i know it's a fact.

If big brother can show the whole result on Sunday but you know they won't show it 😁 so you can refute the truth all you want.
Lol
Three people are leaving on Sunday.
The whole results will be shown ...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

Lol
Biggy should give us a VIP top5 afterall this is the All-stars😊

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2023
carammel:
How many major deals do these housemates even get?
Adekunle is intentional with what he wants, his ambition is to get hosting gigs, Talk shows based on national interest and he got a few of these after his season which was visible to all.

Everyone cannot settle for Jennysglow or looseweight deals.

Once you define your path, there’s no point looking sideways for unflattering deals.

When I see housemates getting deals from jennysglow and those waist trainer people or slim tea ,trust me I do laugh a lot

But but no be me feed them ,so all good

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2023
RightDecision15:

A joke.

Ask Threebear or anyone else that predicts here

Alliances brought Pere to second behind Adekunle.

Trust me, percentage not close at all.

Adekunle was clear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

Lol
The most important thing is that pere topped so even if it's top 5.
The general is save 😎😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

You know he topped how?
I tire for the guy matter

Even if he doesn't want to believe you, he can do a retrospect.

Adekunle
Pere
Angel
Doyin
WM

Were up and in that line up, Pere cane 3rd, that was when Doyin left.

That should tell this chaps that Pere was never a match.

Angel was second that week due to alliances ahead of Pere, but not ahead of Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2023
PegasusSolid:

No dear, there's a way guys reason. Most of us aren't looking for virgins to marry, but we also hate being turned into laughingstocks. There's a kind of disrespect we hate. It's not about what you do but how you do it.

Mercy and Ike did things in the house during PD,but people didn't react because they were an established ship and Mercy had the sense to only compensate Ike with things like handjobs and dry humping. They later obviously banged to stupor, but OUTSIDE the house and in private. Moreso, Ike wasn't a vulgar kiss and tell guy. It's why Mercy is still low-key being desired by many guys in the house. It would have been different if Kidd got to her on time because he wanted to simply BANG her brutally. Ike sensed this like most guys do, but as a guy he kept mute because it's what niggas do and he didn't want to seem like a bitter ex.

Kidd most likely nacked Lilo, but OUTSIDE the house.

Nengi would have nacked Ozo or Kidd to death, she's a really crazy girl,but she had the sense to know that you don't do certain things ON CAMERA in front of a continent. Ozo for some reason failed to understand this.

If not that Teddy A was honorable enough to marry Bambam, do you know how that episode could have harness her psychologically? You think it will be easy telling people Teddy A's chopping is your wife? Even till now in this liberal era, Uriel expressed a very deep fear of nacking in Biggie's house.

Outside the house, her, CeeC and Tolani will take turns nacking Neo , but in private.

Even ashawo Cross is weirdly respectful with the females. Till today he has refused to disclose if he nacked Angel. He has refused to mention the girl he had sex with in SYE who isn't Angel. Someone like Kidd will display your vagina for Africa to see because he's very laid back about things like that.

Why do you think the girls are afraid to nack Pere on or off camera even though they really like him? Alex burst into serious tears when it was revealed on TV that she slept with Tobi after the show, sex we didn't even see o, it's why she defiantly resisted Pere who seriously wanted to chop her in the house.

Abeg , it's not easy being with a babe that got casted on live TV, except she's a proud mad girl like Angel, and even then i won't commit too much. Na why i dey laff Soma.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🙌
You have said it all!
My mum once told me that “all dogs eat shit but the one with shit stains on its mouth is the one they point out as reference “!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
The most important thing is that pere topped so even if it's top 5.
The general is save 😎😎😎😎
Keep consoling yourself.

The week Doyin left, how come Pere didn't top and his percentage was shown that he came 4rd behind Adekunle and Angel?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lmao

Thank you for calling out his hypocrisy

Even in this all stars season, he has called WM worse names

The rot and hypocrisy in thatigboman stinks to the high heavens
Theigboticman has changed cos he would have dragged Baye or any other housemate as usual.
People change and I think he’s changed for real.Please don’t reawaken his past.🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Theigboticman has changed cos he would have dragged Baye or any other housemate as usual.
People change and I think he’s changed for real.Please don’t reawaken his past.🙏

Lmao

What past?

Same person who was constantly demeaning WM this season?

He is as nasty as they come

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Lmao

What past?

Same person who was constantly demeaning WM this season?

He is as nasty as they come
Compared to other seasons,he’s calmed down.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Omo see gap!!!
Even Ike sef don confess!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2023
Ndi top polls you guys should just chill. I don't care if my General Pere top or not, as far as he is in finals, I am satisfied o

If you guys like let your kuku top all the polls, he won't still win the 120m. grin. Na baye or ceec go win na

Who top polls help? Kwa Kwa Kwa!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2023
RightDecision15:

With 200 alliances... imagine if the police constable still doesn't top. 😁

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2023
davodyguy:

A joke.

Ask Threebear or anyone else that predicts here

Alliances brought Pere to second behind Adekunle.

Trust me, percentage not close at all.

Adekunle was clear
All the nominated housemates put up a fight.
There won't be any 1 percenter on Sunday and all the results were close .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

All the nominated housemates put up a fight.
There won't be any 1 percenter on Sunday and all the results were close .

Wow
Even if my Som Som leaves on Sunday , I'm glad he will be leaving with a reasonable percentage,to think alot of people thought he don't have fans.

With no alliance,God bless everyone that voted for him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.