Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490720 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2023
davodyguy:

Keep consoling yourself.

The week Doyin left, how come Pere didn't top and his percentage was shown that he came 4rd behind Adekunle and Angel?
Adekunle's fans and unnecessary bragging.
Instead of you to start praying for the organizers not to do just top 5.
You dey here dey brag.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:55am On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Wow
Even if my Som Som leaves on Sunday , I'm glad he will be leaving with a reasonable percentage,to think alot of people thought he don't have fans.

With no alliance,God bless everyone that voted for him
Lol even though soma will leave.
You better go and thank fans of Cece especially UTI and prince for making sure Soma didn't leave with an embarrassing percentage.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Ndi top polls you guys should just chill. I don't care if my General Pere top or not, as far as he is in finals, I am satisfied o

If you guys like let your kuku top all the polls, he won't still win the 120m. grin. Na baye or ceec go win na

Who top polls help? Kwa Kwa Kwa!

I don’t know why they are bothered about this poll thing

Okay yes Adekunle topped ,my own is that my pere should make the finals and biggie should only evict 3 ,and I want both Adekunle and pere ar the finals as both deserved to be there

But how come Adekunle people went from saying he will win the show to arguing that he topped pere ? Same pere that stands no chance of winning the show unlike ade

They should take that energy to the finals and compete with baye and leave pere alone abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2023
Cross is the perfect labourer. It won’t surprise me if he’s lifted blocks in construction sites in the past. Despite his stiff look, he’s surprisingly flexible when needed. Add the low intelligence aspect and he can make a career from physical work. I foresee him suffering arthritis in the future from constantly abusing his body. The way he picks eba-eating Naija girls, placing all the load on his skeleton will surely affect him in later years.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:01am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol even though soma will leave.
You better go and thank fans of Cece especially UTI and prince for making sure Soma didn't leave with an embarrassing percentage.

Who is this one again Biko😫
Which Ceec fans voted for Soma?
Y'all should Keep been delusional inugo

Soma have his core fans,we may not be that big but trust me that guy is loved big time.
I was even shocked with amount of money people contributed daily for him,they went all out to vote for him this week.

So please stop typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
Guys i have a personal opinion and i don't know if y'all will agree with me.

Kante by Davido and fav is the best collaboration this year.

The song deserves a Grammy, it's too underrated. I am so sad that Davido didn't promote the song like he did with unavailable.
His PR team don’t just have sense. If they’re as good as other Musicians’ PRs, Davido would’ve bagged Grammy. Davido has the best Afrobeat sounds among the African artists. He’s afrobeat king.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2023
When the voting lines where opened on Monday..
Immediately ilebaye went to sit on pere's lap and even told him to prepare indomie for her and immediately mercy told pere that she owe it to him for not making her stand up for nomination.

You don't need common sense to tell you that pere will top the poll this week as both mercy and ilebaye were passing a message to their fans.

On Wednesday when Cece told big brother that she wants to see pere in the finals, that statement she made was the final nail on the coffin in making sure that pere stays top.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Who is this one again Biko😫
Which Ceec fans voted for Soma?
Y'all should Keep been delusional inugo

Soma have his core fans,we may not be that big but trust me that guy is loved big time.
I was even shocked with amount of money people contributed daily for him,they went all out to vote for him this week.

So please stop typing nonsense
Sigh!!! And there you have it.

Ungrateful people as usual.

You obviously don't visit twitter.
Even some fans of ilebaye, mercy and Cece threw in little vote for soma this week.

Please don't be ungrateful.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2023
ItisHi:
have you seen them say anything about BBallstars. They barely follow the show, they are more about building their brand.

Phyna, I understand. But which brand Bryan dey build?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Yabsun:

His PR team don’t just have sense. If they’re as good as other Musicians’ PRs, Davido would’ve bagged Grammy. Davido has the best Afrobeat sounds among the African artists. He’s afrobeat king.
Gbam exactly!!! Davido don't have a good PR team.

You know in his last two album, he had a song with Nicky Minaj.
I don't know what the hell Davido was thinking not to have promoted that song and shoot a video with Nicky Minaj.

And now they have made the same mistake with kante.

Who the fork has Nicky Minaj in his feature and don't take advantage of it?
This is the queen of rap we are talking about.
Look at the way ice spice is taking advantage of Nicky Minaj's features.

Davido works hard but his PR team don't know their jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
Sigh!!! And there you have it.

Ungrateful people as usual.

You obviously don't visit twitter.
Even some fans of ilebaye, mercy and Cece threw in little vote for soma this week.

Please don't be ungrateful.

Nah you are tempting but I will just ignore you honestly

Ceec fans voted for Venita because according to them they have a respected relationship.
Ilabaye fans voted for Pere as per father daughter relationship ( to think this guy once plotted for her to catch a third strike)

Mercenaries voted for Pere,they refused to vote for Soma because they think he hates her by always nominating her.

Don't discredit the efforts of his fans biko,this people saw shege this week

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I don’t know why they are bothered about this poll thing

Okay yes Adekunle topped ,my own is that my pere should make the finals and biggie should only evict 3 ,and I want both Adekunle and pere ar the finals as both deserved to be there

But how come Adekunle people went from saying he will win the show to arguing that he topped pere ? Same pere that stands no chance of winning the show unlike ade

They should take that energy to the finals and compete with baye and leave pere alone abeg
This man too like vawulence, 😁😁😁😁😁

That your last statement is a nuclear weapon 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Ceec fans voted for Venita because according to them they have a respected relationship.
Ilabaye fans voted for Pere as per father daughter relationship ( to think this guy once plotted for her to catch a third strike)

Mercenaries voted for Pere,they refused to vote for Soma because they think he hates her by always nominating her.

lmao soma doesn't have any fans.
He is in the same category as tolani baj 😁😁😁😁
Alliance gave him little vote this week.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
lmao soma doesn't have any fans.
He is in the same category as tolani baj 😁😁😁😁
Alliance gave him little vote this week.

Oh shut up🤣
Na me fvck up,like I could have literally ignored your silly ass.

And yes he does not have fans,hope you feel better now?🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2023
These housemates too like argument. Well, e don finally happen. Task failure incoming. Let Mercy not hang herself when Nigerians give Ilebaye the 120M during the finale.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is only a dunce that will believe that Threebear and Tatiana4u are the same person.
Tatiana is a mod on nairaland 😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

some Baye fans voted Adekunle oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2023
E be like say na Mercy go give her her last strike las last. Mumu girl.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Shebi you now have mouth to talk because voting period is over!
Can’t you at least wait until Sunday or lock up before you sound so ungrateful and entitled?
Which yeye fans soma get?
Mtcheeeeew!
I blame BayeTribe for dashing him votes despite how he accused Baye of stealing Cece’s drink and bullied her to apologize for something she didn’t do!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Oh shut up🤣
Na me fvck up,like I could have literally ignored your silly ass.

And yes he does not have fans,hope you feel better now?🤣
I am pretty sure if not for angel. Soma and princess would have been watching the show from home on the same couch 😀😀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is the worst accusation ever

Three..bear and Tati same person?? Lmao
Threebear has many accounts on nairaland 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2023
Baye: Mercy, I wasn't talking to you!

Mercy: Shut your trap! Stop trying to play the victim

Mercy don vex.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2023
Oh God!!!
Please save Baye from her enemies!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Bossladyy:
Threebear has many accounts on nairaland 😏
One of threebears account is a stunch supporter of Adekunle in this thread and the account starts with letter C.

Lol if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2023
Threebear:

Pére is leaving this Sunday.
Aside from Soma , I don't see anyone else he can beat in that house 😁😁

And he's not getting anything from any evicted housemate....his fans couldn't even keep Neo .

Better pray he wins HOH or he'll be the first or second person evicted on Sunday 😁😁😁
I said it, this one don't know what she's saying. I'm now vindicated 🥺

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Can’t you at least wait until Sunday or lock up before you sound so ungrateful and entitled?
Mtcheeeeew!
I blame BayeTribe for dashing him votes despite how he accused Baye of stealing Cece’s drink and bullied her to apologize for something she didn’t do!
Don't mind her.
Some stans are so ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2023
Baye why do you care so much about this wager?
Can’t you just relax and watch them lose?
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mtcheeeeew!

Sharrap!!
Now everyone is bullying her,I like how you guys have made her stay in that house about pity and been a victim.
She thief the drink abi she no thief am?

No useless arisers voted for him,any percentage you see on Sunday came from his fans( including the Somgel shippers).

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Oh God!!!
Please save Baye from her enemies!
wey she for mix her BFFs .. she go carry females wey be her core enemies full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2023
Has Angel left the show? Is she having mood swings again? Ilebaye dey fear am? Why isn’t she contributing to the task?

A means to avoid disappointment: If you read comments like “[insert country] supports x housemate,” never take them serious. Other countries watch the show for fun. They do not care to vote. The worst are SADC viewers who swore from BBA times to never support Nigerians. If your favourite doesn’t have a strong fanbase at home, eviction is his/her portion.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
Don't mind her.
Some stans are so ungrateful
I don’t blame certain members of BayeTribe for not voting at all because it seems like everyone is ungrateful!
Instead of her to just shut up and wait until Sunday,she’s blabbing!
See more evidence of BayeTribe voting massively for soma!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
One of threebears account is a stunch supporter of Adekunle in this thread and the account starts with letter C.

Lol if you know, you know.
threebear has been supporting both Adekunle and Ilebaye. She started supporting Ilebaye when she found out Ilebaye is already the winner. She's just like anywhere belle face 😁

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.