Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,348 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469991 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Where / Who is Smoothgio ? 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You are at liberty to ask Multichoice who selected her
Buhahahaha o set ya🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

Them don release this your alternate ?? 😂😂😂😂

Queensindel leave me abeg

Love and light
Just go and sin no more cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Cross is cracking me up 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:
Where / Who is Smoothgio ? 🤔
Clement1111 cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:
Islanders at this point pere has an issue with Adekunle oooo.

Baba never still get over that HOH game.
Just because he stated the obvious

You see that rivalry wey una dey find,it won't Happen

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Pray tell me

Any good reason why Pere should envy Adekunle in the house and outside

What does Ade have over pere

He has constantly nominated Adekunle for eviction and talked bad about him.

Saying Adekunle and venita disrespected baye is BS.....Adekunle of all people have been the most supportive towards her winning the wage.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Biggie: Has Ilebaye been a good leader?

Pere: She's too cautious. She doesn't want to step on toes.

Pere: Adekunle and Venita telling HOH that if they go change the sheets, they won't come back to continue with the wager.

Biggie: Are you implying some of your housemates don't respect the HOH?

Pere: Yes. That's what I'm implying.

Na those strikes cause this rubbish, Pere. Cause why else would a HOH have to deal with a brat being angry she had to change her sheets, or pander to housemates who feel a 21 year old is too young to lead them.
Adekunle has a habit of not putting his best for wager tasks...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Estellie:
Exactly, they want to be the villain so bad but it’s not working.

I do like Adekunle but I don’t get the hype. Dude is just there but his fans are forcing him down our throats.

If e didn’t dey, e didn’t dey abeg.

'Exactly, they want to be the villain so bad but it’s not working.' THIS! Its funny.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Clement1111 cheesy

Issa lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

No wonder
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Why did you feel the need to respond to that?
What’s the person’s bloody business with when you started supporting a hassmete

Because I support Ilebaye and I'm not a fan of mob mentality, he has a wrong assumption about my person already. I had to correct that!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Because pere said Adekunle and venita didn’t respect ilabaye as the hoh then he has an issue with Adekunle ? Lol

You people don’t like the truth Walai

Pere and ade has been cool ,but only for pere to state how Adekunle and venita disrespected the hoh then he has an issue with ade ,he even mentioned cecee at first

This one is talking about hoh game of how long ago

Double standard go finish all of una sha
I wonder ooo

Make show finish abeg make everybody rest
At least non of them are in position for the money
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Common bro................me and you no pere doesn't let go of people he marks easily.

Pere have nominated Adekunle every eviction nomination night.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Playerz:

So na multichoice dey type for us abi?
Na multichoice dey use our ICU vote abi?
Na multichoice tell Ike to throw her clothes to the toilet and the rest of the house to bully her shey? Oh, and wetin happen to the pity votes?
Sorry I forgot, dem dey with multichoice too.
You guys need to stop sounding incoherent haba. Pele, I forgot too much🌶🌶 they affect voice and vision.🤒
Shattappp see person wey dey don use otomokpo blind!! Even if I show u light u no go see cos u have eyes but u can't see😁😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Na una dey find rivalry o

Because your teammates have been mentioning Adekunle since the world began
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Your time, people walked out on you but was it Baye that walked out??

This Cross nor just get sense.

You want her to pay for something others did?
I have been waiting for him to point out when Baye sabotaged others hoh reign but the werey never talk.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Abeg who be community borehole..
Ask Ike and Mercy, I understand Adekunle future baby mama na numero uno for their lists.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:
So Venita’s handler was sheggz handler last year..
Omo e be things..
The biggest revelation this year is that a single person handled three hms page this season and only one of the hm is out

Two of the hms are still iñ the house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
kowema:
Pere explicitly stated the origin of the week's issue.
The moment Venita's idea was not bought for execution reasons, she started moving mad.

Even toxic Ceec already said similar thing in her diary session yesterday. That once Venita is not given a lead role she begins to act up. Also she says Ilebaye is not begging Venita the way other HOH did.

Thank you Ilebaye for being you.
120 million in the bag...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

Issa lie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

No wonder
e shock u?🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
The show is dead but you still watch it passively…aren’t you contradicting yourself?grin
I’m sure Baye is all you hear about in your workplace instead of Ike,that’s why you’re crying!
Don’t worry,I’ll beg them to talk about Ike so that you will not have time to talk about Baye again.grin
She’s a mumu but we love her like that!😂

If you like, talk bad about Ike from now till tmrw, that one no dey shake me. Nothing will stop me from dragging Ilebaje by her shuku
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

He can go and die

We no dey see the nurse
At least we can tie him to a profession

What is Adekunle's area of profession please??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
The animal can’t respond again after video evidence.
Make una dey calm down ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Common bro................me and no pere doesn't let go of people he marks easily.

Take it easy on the lies.
Pere hasn't nominated Ade on every eviction night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
Cross, fish contains omega 3 fatty acids which improves brain function but since you’re repulsive to anything fish, I’m not surprised by your extremely low brain function

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Shattappp see person wey dey don use otomokpo blind!! Even if I show u light u no go see cos u have eyes but u can't see😁😁😁😁
If you cannot air your views without being rude, just ignore. Why the uncouthness when my post was not directed at you?
Abeg o!🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nurse eliza is still pained over the BFF thing grin
Say u toast the Most handsome Ade outside house before the show no mean say he must come into the house to be sucking ur crawcraw preek like cross that is even tired of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Estellie:
Cross!!! Same Illebaye that participated a lot in your mumu games last week??

You’re just pained about the coins, rest!
You see how lowlanders are hailing him cus he didn't talk well of Baye

Omo at this point,lowlander can sacrifice Kunle himself to try and discredit baye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amya:

If you like, talk bad about Ike from now till tmrw, that one no dey shake me. Nothing will stop me from dragging Ilebaje by her shuku
Hahaha my people are on fire this morning drag am gwotorgwotor😆😆😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Edu93:
Take it easy on the lies.
Pere hasn't nominated Ade on every eviction night.

First eviction night he nominated Adekunle

Even when everyone agree to nominate MAC he nominated Adekunle

The last nomination he nominated Adekunle.

The only time pere didn't was when Adekunle got immunity.

Drop your own pere nominations......if am lying.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Common bro................me and no pere doesn't let go of people he marks easily.

Wetin bring nomination come Wetin pere talk ? Lol

What is wrong in nominating Adekunle ? or na Adekunle carry pere come big brother house ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

He has constantly nominated Adekunle for and talked bad about him.

Saying Adekunle and venita disrespected baye is BS.....Adekunle of all people have been the most supportive towards her winning the wage.
I didn't know Kunle was an infidel that shouldn't be nominated in the house....no vex

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.