Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498554 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Cross, fish contains omega 3 fatty acids which improves brain function but since you’re repulsive to anything fish, I’m not surprised by your extremely low brain function

So it's only fish that contains omega 3?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Playerz:

If you cannot air your views without being rude, just ignore. Why the uncouthness when my post was not directed at you?
Abeg o!🙏
Always playing victim like ur miserable kwin Spits on u😕
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

You see how lowlanders are hailing him cus he didn't talk well of Baye

Omo at this point,lowlander can sacrifice Kunle himself to try and discredit baye

That fan base is as snakey and double faced as their leader.
You see the way they try to cook up narratives from the air and begin to run with it?, That's how their leader is. As long as he has a listening ear, otilor. He sits with his madam, they cook the narrative and she runs around with it. Most times, she masks it under using it to insult the housemate. Venita doesn't do anything in that house without consulting her snake partner. When the meal is cooked, you see him come to the open with a mixture of smeared and smiling face.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Just because he stated the obvious

You see that rivalry wey una dey find,it won't Happen

What obvious? What has Pere done in the wager task better than Adekunle? Adekunle had even put in more work and hasn't even slept compared to the asslicker Pere looking for votes. He should know voting has closed.

Meanwhile, I remembered same Baye wanting to sabotage Adekunle's wager task in the first week because Adekunle didn't pick her as BFF. She told Doyin she would sabotage Adekunle's wager task and then refused to wear her constume for the task.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaneyJaney: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

He has constantly nominated Adekunle for eviction and talked bad about him.

Saying Adekunle and venita disrespected baye is BS.....Adekunle of all people have been the most supportive towards her winning the wage.
No offense please, are you a guy? because you are too sensitive and some of the things you type ehn, one can only SMH

Pere is jealous of Adekunle... Orisirisi, the way you people hype this Adekunle ehn, one would think he is someone special. Omo, you people need to calm down honestly

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

First eviction night he nominated Adekunle

Even when everyone agree to nominate MAC he nominated Adekunle

The last nomination he nominated Adekunle.

The only time pere didn't was when Adekunle got immunity.

Drop your own pere nominations......if am lying.

you just confirmed that you ain’t watching the show but only using agenda

When everyone decided to nominate MAC ,pere only removed cece and replaced with soma ,but yeah it’s Adekunle according to you grin

So pere has never nominated ade

You are trying too hard Walai 🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Estellie:
Exactly, they want to be the villain so bad but it’s not working.

I do like Adekunle but I don’t get the hype. Dude is just there but his fans are forcing him down our throats.

If e didn’t dey, e didn’t dey abeg.
If not you are mad ,you expect sensible fans of Adekunle to tolerate the rubbish morons like you yarn about him in order to stop the narrative lunatics like you want to create to fulfill your fantasies.
Most of you are sick.
I will have your time next week.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pere is jealous of Adekunle ?

Nothing wey we no go see for this thread Walai grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

The biggest revelation this year is that a single person handled three hms page this season and only one of the hm is out

Two of the hms are still iñ the house

Are u serious…
Who pls
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
lokoloko84:
If not you are mad ,you expect sensible fans of Adekunle to tolerate the rubbish morons like you yarn about him in order to stop the narrative lunatics like you want to create to fulfill your fantasies.
Most of you are sick.
I will have your time next week.
Like I said, if e didn’t dey, e didn’t dey.😩
Stop forcing it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
lokoloko84:
If not you are mad ,you expect sensible fans of Adekunle to tolerate the rubbish moons like you yarn about in order to stop the narrative of lunatics like you.
Most of you are sick.
I will your time next week.
My darling u are fire hahahahaha they will continue to chop sawdust and Stones they can't even withstand our gravity 😁😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Always playing victim like ur miserable kwin Spits on u😕
It's only a coward and a deluded swine that will be hurling insults anonymously virtually.
Sorry, better luck next time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Playerz:

Ask Ike and Mercy, I understand Adekunle future baby mama na numero uno for their lists.

Better talk wetin u know..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Playerz:

It's only a coward and a deluded swine that will be hurling insults anonymously virtually.
Sorry, better luck next time.
Hahahaha ur name deluded swine suits u perfectly🤣🤣Victim playing Coward!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

The person needs mental health evaluation after this

From an abuser to another abuser

This one is even worse

God help the handler

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..
The person really try..
Buh Venita is actually a sweet lady tho..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hahahaha ur name deluded swine suits u perfectly🤣🤣Victim playing Coward!!!

Nne pls no follow anyone fight Abeg..
Next week na final and I want u to be here..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
AwkaFinest:

So it's only fish that contains omega 3?

Yes, It's only the ones in FISH and seafood that can help develop Cross' brain!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
andrewbaba44:

you just confirmed that you ain’t watching the show but only using agenda

When everyone decided to nominate MAC ,pere only removed cece and replaced with soma ,but yeah it’s Adekunle according to you grin

So pere has never nominated ade

You are trying too hard Walai 🤣
The guy just dey cap rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Estellie:
Like I said, if e didn’t dey, e didn’t dey.😩
Stop forcing it.
I don't care about your fantasies. If not that the mod her self is insane and incompetent.
Thread like these should be what is happening in the house strictly irrespective of who the house mate is.
Most of you are so mentally decapitated that you use this thread to type rubbish about housemates you did not like and twist whatever they say or do to achieve your devilish Idea.
By the way, nobody is forcing Adekunle on you but some of us will not tolerate the nonsense some of you here write to hype yourselves.
Thank God that he has dedicated fanbase who do not even know him but like him.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Better talk wetin u know..
Really? So do you have evidence to back your assertion about Illebaye?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

He has constantly nominated Adekunle for eviction and talked bad about him.

Saying Adekunle and venita disrespected baye is BS.....Adekunle of all people have been the most supportive towards her winning the wage.
When Pere nominate Sholzy, Venita and Seyi nko?
Apart from this past nomination night and the after the HoH fracas, makes it twice the General has nominated your boytoy.
How does that translate to everytime?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
JaneyJaney:
No offense please, are you a guy? because you are too sensitive and some of the things you type ehn, one can only SMH

Pere is jealous of Adekunle... Orisirisi, the way you people hype this Adekunle ehn, one would think he is someone special. Omo, you people need to calm down honestly

From SMH you can easily BMH.

On a faceless forum what my business with your perception about my person.

You are the one that need to get the memo.......this is called banter.

Nothing serious ooooo.....after this end next week...... till next year before you see this moniker on this thread again.

Let the banter continue........pere should stop envying Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Playerz:

Really? So do you have evidence to back your assertion about Illebaye?

No take me and Tatiana matter serious for here..
U took it serious and started saying something else
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

At least we can tie him to a profession

What is Adekunle's area of profession please??

What's Pere's profession? Nurse? Nurse that has no basic knowledge or intelligence whatsoever? I wouldn't be surprised if he was those auxiliary secondary care giver wey dey call himself nurse. The only nurse I knew on the show was probably Jaypee since she was even a practicing nurse before the show).

Anyway, Adekunle is an accountant. He studied accounting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Nne pls no follow anyone fight Abeg..
Next week na final and I want u to be here..
But u know I I have been patient for a while e don teh I deal with those idiots cheesy cheesy Don't worry I will always be here for our Kabiyesi cheesy cheesy if u slack I go still signal u with my signature wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
JaneyJaney:

Yes,Adekunle is special, very special.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:

No take me and Tatiana matter serious for here..
U took it serious and started saying something else

How some people don't understand all this are just banter is funny ooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Clement1111:

I didn't know Kunle was an infidel that shouldn't be nominated in the house....no vex

That dude can lie eh, the first nomination/eviction in week 6 Pere nominated Seyi, Venita and Sholzy

Week 7 he nominated nominated Alex, Ilebaye and Neo

Week8 Alex, Soma and Mercy Eke

Week 9 na here he nominated adekunle and venita.

Besides who be Adekunle that he can't be nominated? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Common bro................me and no pere doesn't let go of people he marks easily.

Pere have nominated Adekunle every eviction night.

We have had just four nominations week all season

So lemme list his nominations and tell me how you think he is targeting him

Pere in week 6:Seyi, venita and omoshola
Pere In week 7:Alex ilebaye and Neo
Pere in week 8: Mercy, Alex and soma
Pere in week: Adekunle and Venita

So please kindly state what you mean by he has nominated Adekunle every week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Pere is jealous of Adekunle ?

Nothing wey we no go see for this thread Walai grin
Imagine a US military personal,
Permanent residency in the US..
Has a movie coming out starring Ashanti..
A top actor...
Just that the General no too dey like hype himself...

Na one Adekuke fan say Dey cap nonsense...
chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
lokoloko84:
I don't care about your fantasies. If not that the mod her self is insane and incompetent.
Thread like these should be what is happening in the house strictly irrespective of who the house mate is.
Most of you are so mentally decapitated that you use this thread to type rubbish about housemates you did not like and twist whatever they say or do to achieve your devilish Idea.
By the way, nobody is forcing Adekunle on you but some of us will not tolerate the nonsense some of you here write to hype yourselves.
Thank God that he has dedicated fanbase who do not even know him but like him.
And what nonsense was written about him now? Pere said Adekunle and Venita had the balls to say they won’t return to the meeting and he thought that was disrespectful to the Hoh.
Someone updated it here and Ade fans went crazy saying Pere is envious of Ade😕

As always you guys are looking for a fight where there’s none. Y’all want the rivalry so bad but sadly Ade isn’t the main character you think he is.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
kendrick93:
When Pere nominate Sholzy, Venita and Seyi nko?
Apart from this past nomination night and the after the HoH fracas, makes it twice the General has nominated your boytoy.
How does that translate to everytime?

Two times means everytime to me.............your unintelligent retired vigilante nurse should stop envy Adekunle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.