Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471982 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
Watch cross da dumb go after Mercy Eke🤣🤣

A fraud and a betrayal,pere should because of that evil doer sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

So it is pronunciation and accent that made her read 70th as 7th twice and biggie had to correct her??

Nawa ooooo.......it is well
She was somewhat nervous initially and having difficulty reading fluently. I saw trepidation in her demeanor. She became more confident and fluent towards the end. The accent definitely didn't help. I expect her minders to have noticed she's still work in progress from tonight's exposure.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Safari Soma just replied trolls like you🤣
If he goes he goes,everyone will still go next week😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
DOptical:
Baye's private university is a disgrace though, apart from the fact that they admit students below the basic utme score too. They should all cover their faces in shame with the dumbness Baye had been displaying so far, although I believe she's yet to graduate but lied because there's no evidence despite claiming to have graduated recently after level up bbnaija.
Omo!! I watched for a few minutes and I just SMH. No be for university wey you go learn reading oh. The babe no just sabi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Person wey no get time to dey watch this show and dey see Ilebaye name up and down for this thread go think say na one very correct girl. Until the person watch this night and see the person wey Nigerian youths dey vow say na she must win. Na just to shake head and weep for Nigerian youths…
She no go win sha. Biggie agenda no go agend this time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, you better go and find job wey you go use feed yourself and your hungry family. Even if Ilebaye win, it will not change your life in any way. You will continue to be hungry. A word is enough for the wise…

Lol...
With your poor mentality, you're calling someone dumb.

I've never stanned anyone so hard to the point of insulting people. So whoever wins isn't my issue.

I can donate tissue to help wipe your tears if you wish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
No wager today?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

So it is pronunciation and accent that made her read 70th as 7th twice and biggie had to correct her??

Nawa ooooo.......it is well
She could also mean it as 70th but her intonation would get the best of her.
Don't make it seem like she cannot read. She can read. Pronunciation is clearly the problem. The fact that she can spell what she sees is an indicator that she can read. She is obviously not eloquent.

It is not everytime you want to set agenda. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Playerz:

She was somewhat nervous initially and having difficulty reading fluently. I saw trepidation in her demeanor. She became more confident and fluent towards the end. The accent definitely didn't help. I expect her minders to have noticed she's still work in progress from tonight's exposure.

Your excuse holds no water.

A B.SC holder.........imagine that was an interview for her and you were the examiner.

Won't you question her degree

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2023
Well done Venita!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

She could also mean it as 70th but her intonation would get the best of her.
Don't make it seem like she cannot read. She can read. Pronunciation is clearly the problem. The fact that she can spell what she sees is an indicator that she can read. She is obviously not eloquent.

It is not everytime you want to set agenda. It is well.

Stop making excuses for her jare.

We have all drag cross here for this same thing.......no one made an excuse for him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Olodo24:
Omo!! I watched for a few minutes and I just SMH. No be for university wey you go learn reading oh. The babe no just sabi.

I know one doesn't learn how to read in the university. But how can one justify a university which admits students who can't read? Of course I know their utme is far below the basic score but this is even worse.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Venita's presentation was supposed to give me joy for it's seamlessness, but all I heard was bitterness, wickedness and Zero team player. No wonder producers would rather look away

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Your excuse holds no water.

A B.SC holder.........imagine that was an interview for her and you were the examiner.

Won't you question her degree

Under a different circumstance yes but there are underlying and mitigating factors here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Atleast he will leave the house honorably with a reasonable percentage,I can't say the same for your dumb fave and will be the first to get evicted with less than 1% after incurring debts.

Because Soma is not loud that think you Stan that does not make him unsuccessful.

And yes this season was truly meant for him,unlike your 35 years old golden boy that only came back to disgrace himself.

Oga want 120m to build a church for hisuch😂😂

This is not a flex. Whether you leave the house honorably or not has no bearing in your future success. My Erica that used tracksuit to leave the house 3 years ago, is currently a landlady of multiple homes and a big money madam.

What matters is not what happens in Biggie's house in 3 months, but what is done with that exposure post show

This much, Cross acknowledges and that is why he probably has the most endorsements of all the SYE males despite his percentage at the finals. He understands how to apply his experience from the show in real life to help him make money.

Somadina is a 30+ upcoming musician and actor, who came on the show and quickly found some babe to latch on to, since he cannot play the game alone. He has shown traits of being abusive in his time on the show, something that earned him a strike weeks ago. Cross cannot relate to such behaviour.

I will not speak on the lies he has told to garner sympathy.

Your respectable percentage is worthless on the streets. Nobody will remember percentages when we want to list successful BBNaija Alumni, and it would be an honour to be mentioned as a finalist alongside the likes of Mercy, CeeC, Adekunle, Pere and Ilebaye in an All Stars season, an honour that Somadina will never have.

I rest my case and will not speak on Soma any further. I actually stanned that boy in his set and I hate to shit on people I stanned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Venita is fucking talented.

She didn't even prepare ooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
chrisnando:

Lol...
With your poor mentality, you're calling someone dumb.

I've never stanned anyone so hard to the point of insulting people. So whoever wins isn't my issue.

I can donate tissue to help wipe your tears if you wish.

Me stan? You must be a slowpoke. Wetin concern me and Stanning human beings that I’m doing much better than? I am not as jobless as you are. I only watch for entertainment. And I will say things as they are.

I don advise you again. Go and find something to do with your life. No be all these fake stolen phones wey you dey sell for Nairaland. If you like insult people from morning to night on Ilebaye matter. Even if she win, shishi you no go see. Not even in your dream for that your smelly bed wey mosquito go dey bite your sweaty bald head every night. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Rather than practise they spent their time bickering.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Godoverevery:

Stop making excuses for her jare.

We have all drag cross here for this same thing.......no one made an excuse for him.

Excuses for what? Who is making excuses or you can't comprehend?

I only said she can read and has a problem with pronunciation due to her accent how is that difficult to understand? How is stating the obvious making excuses? You will just be throwing words up and down everyone is cruising with it including Bayetribe. I lol when I watched it. I am only correcting you for claiming Ilebaye cannot read but it is problematic because of her accent. She can read. It is not excuses to state the obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
The gals already know they won't win the dance competition.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:
Watch cross da dumb go after Mercy Eke🤣🤣

A fraud and a betrayal,pere should because of that evil doer sha

They deserve each other..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
DOptical:

I know one doesn't learn how to read in the university. But how can one justify a university which admits students who can't read? Of course I know their utme is far below the basic score but this is even worse.

The fact that someone cannot read orally, does not mean they cannot read

Universities admit people based on their academic performance, there is rarely ever an oral interview to admit students. If the students can read and understand questions enough to pass exams, then, that is all that is required to be admitted. Any other thing will be noticed during things like oral presentations. Some people have learning disabilities as well.

But long and short, it does not mean they are less deserving of an education.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
I will never be able to understand how a lively Venita is carried on this show by a delawood instead of the other way round.

I will never be able to understand what Ilebaye, Mercy, Ceecee and Angel have over her...

Venita shouldn't be struggling, she is a top 5 material

Chai

Life no just gree balance lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
For people that didn’t practice, Angel is leading them well.

These girls I thought would flop in almost everything are not doing badly at all

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chuksp09(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
kowema:
Venita's presentation was supposed to give me joy for it's seamlessness, but all I heard was bitterness, wickedness and Zero team player. No wonder producers would rather look away
Really? That's all you heard? 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
The girls tried actually 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
You need to see the way my neighbours dey analyze this BBN eeh. E be like dem dey watch everything. People get time oh.

Them believe say Ilebaye dey suffer bullying, but them still agree say she dey annoying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Excuses for what? Who is making excuses or you can't comprehend?

I only said she can read and has a problem with pronunciation due to her accent how is that difficult to understand? How is stating the obvious making excuses? You will just be throwing words up and down everyone is cruising with it including Bayetribe. I lol when I watched it. I am only correcting you for claiming Ilebaye cannot read but it is problematic because of her accent. She can read. It is not excuses to state the obvious.

Can't cross read

Maybe he has pronunciation probs too.

If you are familiar with most English words you will never have issh pronouncing them when reading.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
DOptical:

she be politician pikin na. Once there's money, you can get to anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ok she be Olodo....she no sabi read....
Can we move on now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:

The fact that someone cannot read orally, does not mean they cannot read

Universities admit people based on their academic performance, there is rarely ever an oral interview to admit students. If the students can read and understand questions enough to pass exams, then, that is all that is required to be admitted. Any other thing will be noticed during things like oral presentations. Some people have learning disabilities as well.

But long and short, it does not mean they are less deserving of an education.

First, it's been certified that the Salem university don't admit based on academic excellence. Their cut off mark is far below the utme basic score as a matter of fact.

Secondly, I ain't talking about having mastery in English language or speaking big vocabularies, considering English language or English relative course isn't what every student study at the university but a student must know the basic. This is an eyesore!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:

This is not a flex. Whether you leave the house honorably or not has no bearing in your future success. My Erica that used tracksuit to leave the house 3 years ago, is currently a landlady of multiple homes and a big money madam.

What matters is not what happens in Biggie's house in 3 months, but what is done with that exposure post show

This much, Cross acknowledges and that is why he probably has the most endorsements of all the SYE males despite his percentage at the finals. He understands how to apply his experience from the show in real life to help him make money.

Somadina is a 30+ upcoming musician and actor, who came on the show and quickly found some babe to latch on to, since he cannot play the game alone. He has shown traits of being abusive in his time on the show, something that earned him a strike weeks ago. Cross cannot relate to such behaviour.

I will not speak on the lies he has told to garner sympathy.

Your respectable percentage is worthless on the streets. Nobody will remember percentages when we want to list successful BBNaija Alumni, and it would be an honour to be mentioned as a finalist alongside the likes of Mercy, CeeC, Adekunle, Pere and Ilebaye in an All Stars season, an honour that Somadina will never have.

I rest my case and will not speak on Soma any further. I actually stanned that boy in his set and I hate to shit on people I stanned.

STFU
That dumb gigolo you Stan was unfortunate this season,to the extent he turned to a slave for Kim Oprah and even Ilabaye uses him at her disposable 😂

Atleast we know Soma is an upcoming musician,who is Cross?
Atiku boi boi🤣🤣

Not like he worked hard or was voted for to become a finalist,we all know what happened.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.