Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470120 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
I'm afraid the boys might take this round
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Soma speak faster

Then go buzz una out
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Who asked Cross da dumb to speak🤣
To think our resident lawyer dragged Soma for his presentation.

See that one disgracing his village people
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
See my Soma shinning like a star🥰
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
DOptical:

First, it's been certified that the Salem university don't admit based on academic excellence. Their cut off mark is far below the utme basic score as a matter of fact.

Secondly, I ain't talking about having mastery in English language or speaking big vocabularies, considering English language or English relative course isn't what every student study at the university but a student must know the basic. This is an eyesore!

Once again, it is what you write inside book they will use to admit you.

If you choose to disparage Salem based on Ilebaye, what about Cross that was admitted to the University of Hull in England despite his own learning disability? This is the same school that David Hundeyin studied in by the way.

If you go into Federal Universities, you will still see people like Ilebaye there too, or you think everyone in a Government institution can read properly? Boy, do I have tales for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:
Safari Soma just replied trolls like you🤣
If he goes he goes,everyone will still go next week😂
Everyone will eventually leave that house by next week but what will soma be remembered for?
Angel’s nanny or a low budget street cultist who got a strike for harassment?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Illebaye wants the guys to win.

I can see it in her eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:

This is not a flex. Whether you leave the house honorably or not has no bearing in your future success. My Erica that used tracksuit to leave the house 3 years ago, is currently a landlady of multiple homes and a big money madam.

What matters is not what happens in Biggie's house in 3 months, but what is done with that exposure post show

This much, Cross acknowledges and that is why he probably has the most endorsements of all the SYE males despite his percentage at the finals. He understands how to apply his experience from the show in real life to help him make money.

Somadina is a 30+ upcoming musician and actor, who came on the show and quickly found some babe to latch on to, since he cannot play the game alone. He has shown traits of being abusive in his time on the show, something that earned him a strike weeks ago. Cross cannot relate to such behaviour.

I will not speak on the lies he has told to garner sympathy.

Your respectable percentage is worthless on the streets. Nobody will remember percentages when we want to list successful BBNaija Alumni, and it would be an honour to be mentioned as a finalist alongside the likes of Mercy, CeeC, Adekunle, Pere and Ilebaye in an All Stars season, an honour that Somadina will never have.

I rest my case and will not speak on Soma any further. I actually stanned that boy in his set and I hate to shit on people I stanned.
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
As usual, once I drop one comment on some people's faves, they become trolls for the duration of their time on this thread, trolling Cross as if they're doing one novel thing.

Your tantrum is your headache, you're not edgy for throwing tantrums and trolling Cross and your trolling is not going to drag your fave to finals or even help them achieve more than the Cross post show. So, troll away grin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
mattgoners:
Ok she be Olodo....she no sabi read....
Can we move on now?

Nah bro. We cant move on so quickly.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Soma please na 😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amillionnn:

I can see it in her eyes
It's in my eyes too...for obvious reasons 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
The guys are so smooth

I love it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:

If you choose to disparage Salem based on Ilebaye, what about Cross that was admitted to the University of Hull in England despite his own learning disability? This is the same school that David Hundeyin studied in by the way.

If you go into Federal Universities, you will still see people like Ilebaye there too, or you think everyone in a Government institution can read properly? Boy, do I have tales for you.

David hundeyin didn't graduate from any university, so I don't know what you're saying.

I have already stated that Salem admit below the basic utme score, so it's not based on academic excellence. But with what Baye has been displaying so far, this is even worse.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amillionnn:

I can see it in her eyes

Obviously they accommodated her when the gals wanted her head and they will also do same later today......

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
safarigirl:

Shut up there you villager. Hull University na only illiterates and villagers like you fit trip for that useless school wey full of Nigerians wey just wan talk say dem school for UK. People dey talk schools, you dey talk Hull. Ohh to konk that your bald forehead just dey hungry me I swear angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Me stan? You must be a slowpoke. Wetin concern me and Stanning human beings that I’m doing much better than? I am not as jobless as you are. I only watch for entertainment. And I will say things as they are.

I don advise you again. Go and find something to do with your life. No be all this fake stolen phones wey you dey sell for Nairaland. If you like insult people from morning to night on Ilebaye matter. Even if she win, shishi you no go see. Not even in your dream for that your smelly bed wey mosquito go dey bite your sweaty bald head every night. Nonsense angry

Can you stop deviating??

Talking about selling phones, if you didn't know you could sell your used phones easily on nairaland, then you're dumb.
The last time I sold a phone here was over 2 years ago and I even ended giving out the phone(I'm sure you saw the worth of the phone too).

If you know you won't talk about BBN but instead start passing your financial insecurities on others, you better not follow the thread. If you're not poor, there's no way you would be shouting poverty poverty anytime you start an argument.

Na for faceless forum some of una get mouth. That's why the engagement here keeps declining every year.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Even the girls dey feel the boys' presentation. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

All the people that have left that house "dishonorably' have been turned into big money makers.

Who their honour help? Ogbeni koshi danu! After the show, there is another show and that is the only show that matters.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Everyone will eventually leave that house by next week but what will soma be remembered for?
Angel’s nanny or a low budget street cultist who got a strike for harassment?

Sharrap😂😂
What of your ikorudo gen z that will remembered for victim,pity,pick me,semi illiterate that cannot read😂

Your toddler also got two strikes for going physical.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
The boys killed it👏👏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Everyone will eventually leave that house by next week [b]but what will soma be remembered for?
Angel’s nanny or a low budge[/b]t street cultist who got a strike for harassment?

Ah!
V for Vawulence

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
See d rubbish wey this guys dey dance..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
The boys wins the dance battle hands down.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
I love the guys

What a dance 🕺
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
Aguwanyi:
See d rubbish wey this guys dey dance..

They tried for coordination na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Congratulations boys
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Onyi99:

Sharrap😂😂
What of your ikorudo gen z that will remembered for victim,pity,pick me,semi illiterate that cannot read😂

Your toddler also got two strikes for going physical.

She'll be remembered as a winner even by you. Keep on crying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
We wooooooonnnnnn

Havybassss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Reussite:
I'm afraid the boys might take this round
....& the boys won😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
The guys won.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
IIebaye jumping with the boys.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.