Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472352 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Well I have said it on here many times Venita has alot of growing up to do, you can't be acting this way and you expect any guy to stick around. If Deks should have allowed things to end the other day they had a blow up over the Pepsi task......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Adenita shippers it is a wrap
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 2:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

He has given her a public rejection and humiliation........what next.

Well he said it last season he hasnt dated ladies like that so I guess he isn't experience.

No experienced guy will do such a thing tonight...........outright rejection of the dinner is the wise thing to do.

As man until you out grow eye for an eye your relationship will be shity.

Seriously

He should've behave more maturely and trash things with her afterwards.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:

A guy to walk out on you on a dinner date and you don't see that as an act of disrespect?

He should've ignored the dinner date than to go out and embarrassed himself and her.

It was Venita who angrily asked him to go inside, to which he replied by saying he wasn't coming back. Venita has even told all the housemates about their fight while calling him a sulking ass grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kai!!!

Soma and Angel's dinner would have been the best thing that happened this season!!

I don't know why Biggie decided to punish us with these fraudulent canoe

For once I agree with you that the canoe doesnt jig.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:30am On Sep 23, 2023
jenifer007:

Did you hear what she said to the housemates when she walked in just now

Abeg islanders don't want that girl for Ade

Thank Jah the ship is dead

Pls what did she say to d housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Venita don go HOH toilet to go cry her eyes out, with Angel consoling her.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:31am On Sep 23, 2023
jenifer007:
Adenita shippers it is a wrap

First breakup dinner in BBN history

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CrystalTiger(m): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2023
This is why you need to set standards for yourself wherever you find yourself.. Make it explicitly clear where you draw the line..I blame Adekunle more for whatever that's happened..

Stop tolerating BS from people..!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:32am On Sep 23, 2023
What caused fight, Venita said Adekunle was making jokes about her coming to his child's naming ceremony.

Imagine dating simeone and the person is telling you you will come to his child's naming ceremony. Ah! As what? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 2:32am On Sep 23, 2023
DOptical:

It was Venita who angrily asked him to go inside, to which he replied by saying he wasn't coming back. Venita has even told all the housemates about their fight while calling him a sulking ass grin

But what's the point of him being there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:32am On Sep 23, 2023
According to Venita now, Deks started the fight by making jokes about Venita coming to his naming ceremony earlier in the day......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:

Seriously

He should've behave more maturely and trash things with her afterwards.

Do you remember how Emma was dragged for acting all cool with Liquor during dinner and dumping her immediately afterwards. He hasn't recovered from that fraudulent reputation till date.

Ade was just being real to avoid a similar situation of misleading shippers.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
What caused fight, Venita said Adekunle was making jokes about her coming to his child's naming ceremony.

grin grin grin grin

What is he was referring to them having kids together, if Venita is the mother of his child won't she be attending the naming ceremony....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:

grin grin grin grin

This is funny 🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

He has given her a public rejection and humiliation........what next.

Well he said it last season he hasnt dated ladies like that so I guess he isn't experience.

No experienced guy will do such a thing tonight...........outright rejection of the dinner is the wise thing to do.

As man until you out grow eye for an eye your relationship will be shity.
If my lady insulted me even half of what adekunle has stomached all through this season from Venita,there won't be a relationship let alone a dinner!

Its unfortunate that men are expected to be the stronger person and absorb insults and jabs from their gf forgetting blood also flows through their veins!

No man will take such disrespectful behaviour lightly!
Any man who tolerates such from Venita is a confirmed simp!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:

A guy to walk out on you on a dinner date and you don't see that as an act of disrespect?

He should've ignored the dinner date than to go out and embarrassed himself and her.

You never still write the petition ?

Time is going o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

Gbam,see pple defending her..she called Adekunle salty modafucker,don't come close to me nigga, this woman insulted him all thru yesterday and you expect him to smile during their nonsense date ...

All of them can go and cry themselves to sleep

Nonsense blackmailers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2023
bentenny:

If my lady insulted me even half of what adekunle has stomached all through this season from Venita,there won't be a relationship let alone a dinner!

Its unfortunate that men are expected to be the stronger person and absorb insults and jabs from their gf forgetting blood also flows through their veins!

A certified simp with no Dick or balls

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Any lady who support what Adekunle did tonight should really have herself checked.

Am a manq I can never do such to any lady even if she is a devil.

No one should be that petty cos you gain nothing and it is totally childish.

Venita is a public enemy so I understand why some people will throw away human feelings and be cool with all that rubbish Adekunle did.

Guys no matter what.......never reject a woman love affection rudely or publicly it will always come back to hurt you.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:36am On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
According to Venita now, Deks started the fight by making jokes about Venita coming to his naming ceremony earlier in the day......

Okay she doesn’t want him to have children

Nice

Adekunle must go and test his dick to make sure she hasn’t tampered with it

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 2:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Tl cleanse!!!!!

#TheMoneyIsBayefied

#GenZ Mathematician

#Ilebaye X 120M

#page 3300

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Una still dey here dey lament ?

Go and write petition

Or pick a location and start a peaceful protest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:37am On Sep 23, 2023
Kikikikikikikikikiki so I woke up now to see venita grumpy.hmmmmmmmm .

Did I just hear her say she is upset that Adekunle said she will come to his child's naming ceremony.

And she felt some kind of way.Hey God .Make I no talk.

Chai how did I sleep off and not see what Adekunle did to her to warrant this lamentations.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:

I understand that Venita is too much to handle and he knew that before he got involve with her.

My point is even if they're having issues he's should have allow them enjoy the dinner even as an act gratitude to Biggie.

No matter the provocation you don't treat a woman like that especially on a dinner date.

Venita deserves every ill treatment she got tonight.. I can never feel sorry for that wicked mean bitch

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by pingpong1: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2023
,,,,and she ran to the HOH Lounge to go an cry in the toilet as usual. Ilebaye dey cry in the open o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2023
ThierryJay:

For once I agree with you that the canoe doesnt jig.

Soma and angel always had their troubles. However Soma doesn't walk on eggshells around Angel like Adekunle does at times.

It's Venita constant scolding and insult that makes Adekunle walk on eggshells around her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:

Okay she doesn’t want him to have children

Nice

Adekunle must go and test his dick to make sure she hasn’t tampered with it

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Any lady who support what Adekunle did tonight should really have herself checked.

Am a manq I can never do such to any lady even if she is a devil.

No one should be that petty cos you gain nothing and it is totally childish.

Venita is a public enemy so I understand why some people will throw away human feelings and be cool with all that rubbish Adekunle did.

Guys no matter what.......never reject a woman love affection rudely or publicly it will always come back to hurt you.

What are u saying…
So u are cool with Venita always insulting Ade..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:39am On Sep 23, 2023
bentenny:

Okay.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:39am On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Shes lying,that woman can like and pretend..
I know she will paint him black for the next 488hrs...
Make she carry on..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
...and what did she do?
Ohh let me guess...
Destroyed him as usual with her fiery tongue and expected him to say nothing as if he was a lapdog!
Nah wa ohh grin
The guy try sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: duduade and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.