Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1478278 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:

Seriously

He should've behave more maturely and trash things with her afterwards.
he is tired of the back and forth. This people must fight atleast 2 times every week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
What caused fight, Venita said Adekunle was making jokes about her coming to his child's naming ceremony.

Imagine dating simeone and the person is telling you you will come to his child's naming ceremony. Ah! As what? cheesy

So she doesn’t want Adekunle’s to have his own kids or what…Abi is she expecting to be d mother of his kids..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Biggie sef no rate the ship...See the bland settings, my guy no want waste money on top fake ship, he kukuma gave them centre table with kitchen chair and plenty take away plates 🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CrystalTiger(m): 2:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Any lady who support what Adekunle did tonight should really have herself checked.

Am a manq I can never do such to any lady even if she is a devil.

No one should be that petty cos you gain nothing and it is totally childish.

Venita is a public enemy so I understand why some people will throw away human feelings and be cool with all that rubbish Adekunle did.

Guys no matter what.......never reject a woman love affection rudely or publicly it will always come back to hurt you.

I feel so sad that you'll probably have to raise a male child..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Any lady who support what Adekunle did tonight should really have herself checked.

Am a manq I can never do such to any lady even if she is a devil.

No one should be that petty cos you gain nothing and it is totally childish.

Venita is a public enemy so I understand why some people will throw away human feelings and be cool with all that rubbish Adekunle did.

Guys no matter what.......never reject a woman love affection rudely or publicly it will always come back to hurt you.

Bro you are ignoring the context.

Two people are fighting all day. They organized dinner for them and you still expect the dynamics to be full of chivalry?

We are talking of real people and not some Hollywood romantic sh1t.

In real life, couples resolve issues before they go on date, so it isnt awkward. In Biggie's house, they go on dates while having issues so you cant use the same benchmark for both scenarios.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Seems like Venita really likes that man
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by pingpong1: 2:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Angel like gist sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:43am On Sep 23, 2023
Am a bit sad for her though but Venny need a good reality check... She is quick to cuss people without even looking back....You have been giving him attitude since morning bt you expect him to be doing yes ma at dinner...her mouth is her nemesis...even thou Ade should have do small loving you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but I always sabi say the man I stan cold die...
Nhazeru:

Venita deserves every I'll treatment she got tonight.. I can never feel sorry for that wicked mean bitch

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Thank you Adekunle for setting the bar high..
Thank you not simping…thank for proving to us that u are a man with balls..
Thank u Adekunle for not been abusive in the relationship..
Na real Man U be..your mama born u well..

26 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2023
How some people sat down and decided to ship this canoe dey muzz me

When my colleague said their shippers are retired civil servants and pensioners... now I believe 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Give me assurance, Adekunle give me assurance ..
dj play me davido Assurance..

Ilebaye send this woman downstairs ,she disturbing ur sweet sleep with her cry..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2023
CrystalTiger:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Make dem give Venita bucket and mop
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by pingpong1: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

Ilebaye send this woman downstairs ,she disturbing ur sweet sleep with her cry..

VenTOILET
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

🤣🤣🤣🤣…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:
Una still dey here dey lament ?

Go and write petition

Or pick a location and start a peaceful protest
mehn, you are ice cold sha.
People like you no know love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:46am On Sep 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:
Make dem give Venita bucket and mop

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Ade sef eff up...
He should av tell Vennybaby that he will give her a full canopy to bring people for his child naming ceremony na... undecided undecided undecided undecided cold man

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Adekunle is sleeping. See the person a woman is crying for! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

Assurance otilorrr..
She wan receive ring for Biggie house..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:50am On Sep 23, 2023
ThierryJay:

Bro you are ignoring the context.

Two people are fighting all day. They organized dinner for them and you still expect the dynamics to be full of chivalry?

We are talking of real people and not some Hollywood romantic sh1t.

In real life, couples resolve issues before they go on date, so it isnt awkward. In Biggie's house, they go on dates while having issues so you cant use the same benchmark for both scenarios.

My take over this is simple.

Adekunle should have rejected the dinner and break up with her.

Going to the dinner to do that is mean and childish.

The drama wasn't needed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:50am On Sep 23, 2023
CrystalTiger:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:50am On Sep 23, 2023
I think say I cold...But egbon Adekunle cold pass me ha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Biggie should av give him mic sef...so he can drop it when e dey go inside...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2023
I don't think he went to the dinner to be that cold but at some point Venita started with wahala

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Ebuka and Venita's handler on the Adenita's dinner date :

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
Seems like Venita really likes that man

She does actually. If only she wasnt so toxic.

I can understand Deks. Personally I cant even stomach half of the verbal jibes he tolerates from her. I would've checked out since.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chuksy12(m): 2:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Venita really felt so stupid.

God of ilebaye at work.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Garfield1, come out, come do giveaway...
U don scatter my english ship embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Ade that didn't send when Hermes started dating Allysyn in the house. That niggà is cold as ice cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 2:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

My take over this is simple.

Adekunle should have rejected the dinner and break up with her.

Going to the dinner to do that is mean and childish.

Ok. Not a realistic take though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 2:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Pls what did she say to d housemates

Called him a sulk ass

(1) (2) (3) ... (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.