Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,433 members, 7,843,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1511518 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

There was nothing at the beginning
so... nothing to be done with

it's been scam from day one

I laugh in Shella
they better get married and not break up if not the dragging go take years.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2023
Bloggers dey cash out because of our illiterate society.....D population sef no too help

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

What a joke!
A guy that was clearly emasculated?
You need to stay on one page.

He was emasculated meaning he has no say in the relationship and in another vein he is playing a game!
Madam, which is which, GAME or SIMPING?

You keep shooting yourself on the foot while trying to grab what to drag Adekunle with.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2023
feelgood:

Adekunle didn't go to the dinner to break up. He was willing to make it good but Venita was acting up.

I think she expected Ade to beg for their cold 'war' as he did the last time with some HMs. But that was her mistake.

Adekunle wasn't ready for stress n requested that they call it a day since she wasn't into the date too. The rest is history. See the link below n listen closely.

https://www.facebook.com/100064085259762/videos/333657145805710/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

The 'marriage' would have been salvaged if only Venita didn't act entitled. In my opinion, Adekunle really liked her n the relationship wasn't a strategy. It was genuine for him - though his laid back nature would suggest otherwise.

But then, water don pass garri. It was Karma in play for Venita's unprovoked wickedness to Baye.

Trouble Baye. Receive thunder.

Still inserting Baye into it as usual since she's got nothing interesting except fighting with all the housemates angry

That said, Venita shouldnt have started her usual acting up and scolding him at the dinner.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Lea Lea kwa
So Baye lied to the housemates just to make them clean up the house?
Lmao!
I Stan a smart Gen Z baddie!

They will kill her again today......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

Thank God i didn't watch ooo.
I for drag am small undecided

By the way, There is another 'J' somebody that was very rude to me here sometime ago that I made a mental note to avoid, I don't know if it's you?
Na me🌚🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2023
ThierryJay:

Yes she's narcissistic but she does like him actually. How I know is when she said her unicorns should stick with Ade when she leaves.

But then she might like him because she wants a young attractive man she can control outside the house. Fortunately Ade has had enough of that and cant put up with her sh1t anymore.

Youre spot on with the emboldened paragraph.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Odkboy23:
Funny enough Venita initiated the break up then Adekunle concluded it.

Like I keep hearing break up but it was Venita who initiated it. He said they should call the dinner a day since she kept getting angry and throwing jabs at him at the dinner. Then she said she wanted to sleep alone and he said he would move out. Venita probably expected him to start begging her but how would he do that when she kept throwing jabs at him?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Venita's journey in the BBN All Stars house, got into a fight with IIebaye week 1 and end up wailing in the toilet until Mercy came to the rescue.

Forced herself into ship with Deks, scolded Deks like a baby for 7 weeks straight and decided to ruin her friendship with Mercy because of Deks.

Got into a shouting match with Doyin, got called horrible names and didn't have the chance to respond and wailed non stop about it.

Bought dinner date from Biggie with her money only for Deks to serve her hot breakfast in the middle of the night with Deks walking away from her, only for her to wail to Angel non stop.

Getting evicted tomorrow without winning the cash or the boy and also losing the friendship she had from outside.....Whew!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They will kill her again today......cheesy grin cheesy

No they won't unless Ebuka exposes her 2moro, by then...too late cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Clement1111:

Na me🌚🌚

lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
That one na hypocrite. Always contradicting herself.

carammel:

You need to stay on one page.

He was emasculated meaning he has no say in the relationship and in another vein he is playing a game!
Madam, which is which, GAME or SIMPING?

You keep shooting yourself on the foot while trying to grab what to drag Adekunle with.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
A STAR IN AN ALL STARS SEASON....
TALKING POINT IS PLENTY....
BRAIN ..... ✅
INTELLIGENCE ✅
LOOKS.... ✅
CARRIAGE... ✅
CONFIDENCE.... ✅
ELOQUENCE... ✅
CHARISMA....... ✅
STREET........ ✅
HOMELY ...... ✅
A STAR ⭐ ALL THROUGH........ WHATEVER % HE WILL GET COME FINALE OR HOW BIG(BY GOD'S GRACE) THE NAME ADEKUNLE BECOMES......
GOD DID IT....
ADEKUNLE DID IT.....
ISLANDERS DID IT........
IT'S ADEKUNLE'S SEASON TO SHINE AND NO MAN/WOMAN BORN OF WOMAN CAN STOP HIS SHINE
ADEKUNLE OMOOBA AS I FONDLY CALL YOU ARISE AND SHINE FOR YOUR LIGHT HAS COME......FOR THE GOOD LORD IS ABOUT TO TURN YOUR SHAME TO FAME

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Venita is into women as well!
Homo jam lezy!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Kwa kwa kwa🤣🤣

You know this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
ItisHi:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
garfield1:

He will sheep with baye

No
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
I hope Adekunle is still maintaining in his corner.

I also don’t wish for biggie to interfere in their matters again by advising him to go make up with her. It’s cos of biggies advice that he went and got housemates to sing davido’s song for her.

Biko we no want that kind begging again. If Venita can woman up and go talk to him about why she was acting up yesterday, then all fine and good. But Adekunle must not be the one to make the first move.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
carammel:

Who started the arguments even though Adekunle chose to smile and watch her eat first.

It’s not the first time of him watching her and admiring her, the same thing cost him a Saturday night party , he was staring and admiring her through the mirror.

How can Venita pick a dinner of all events to talk about things that had happened, why didn’t she just be calm and enjoy the moment?

This is a guy that has be nothing but kind to Venita, he has been loyal to a fault, isolated himself to always be with her, he tolerated her excesses, he has received insults for her sake and to be honest, she is the only person that has benefitted form the ship.

What else would anyone have Ade do? Cut off his head for her or what exactly?

True tho. Venita needs to have lots of conversation with herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

If those two scammers weren't playing games, why didn't they go in, pack the food as take away and return to the house?

Venita paid for dinner, biggy provided it... nobody said they must sit and eat it there. it wasn't a compulsory dinner by biggy so no punishment was attached to it

They should have acted out the real life situation to the end

Madam, things played out their natural course as it should. That's realness. They are not pre planned bots to act like you suggested.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

My lady,I never knew you studied vawulence in Havard o…Choi!
This one enter!
Kwa kwa kwa
Don’t mind that loser that’s still ranting about Baye!
All her faves have been thrown out like thieves and as soon as she wanted to move to Angel,I scattered her plans and now,she’s back to square one!
Lmao!
She will soon marry Dsimmer because they share thesame fate and pain!😂😂😂😂😂
Baye lost her wager but she won a trip to Maldives for being the GAME MASTER!!!
She’s still in the house as HOH,finalist and the potential winner of Allstars while her fave is nowhere to be found.Why won’t she be jealous and miserable?😂😂😂😂
Abeg leave that one,she’s not relevant!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tati lea me abeg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dsimmer will frustrate the living day light outta her🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:
Biggie sef no rate the ship...See the bland settings, my guy no want waste money on top fake ship, he kukuma gave them centre table with kitchen chair and plenty take away plates 🤣🤣

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
ItisHi:

They don't need to get married for anybody or because they don't want people to drag them besides, not all relationship ends in marriage
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
damiviolet:

Yinmu.....soda ni and you believe this
If it didn't dey it didn't dey

He is not capping.
Don't you know I that people drop money for votes? Even BBNaija VVIPs are saying he is not capping you are doing doubting Thomas.

I an not a "Yinmu". undecided undecided

I didn't know White dropped money too. Eyah cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Make una go this post oo.

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1705521345113567278?t=1vDk4mExgG4RZ7sAmju10Q&s=19

E be like Whitemoney drop voting money too but they betrayed him.
He said it on this video. Claiming his team sold his votes.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
He should just shut up!
All the people that supported him have moved to other housemates because he let them down!
After he won the show,he changed totally and started looking down on people.
When he was talking rubbish about women,didn’t he know about the implications?
Anyway,he should just move on and stop sulking!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita's journey in the BBN All Stars house, got into a fight with IIebaye week 1 and end up wailing in the toilet until Mercy came to the rescue.

Forced herself into ship with Deks, scolded Deks like a baby for 7 weeks straight and decided to ruin her friendship with Mercy because of Deks.

Got into a shouting match with Doyin, got called horrible names and didn't have the chance to respond and wailed non stop about it.

Bought dinner date from Biggie with her money only for Deks to serve her hot breakfast in the middle of the night with Deks walking away from her, only for her to wail to Angel non stop.

Getting evicted tomorrow without winning the cash or the boy and also losing the friendship she had from outside.....Whew!!!
With that her gutter mouth.

She deserves oo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Lea Lea kwa
So Baye lied to the housemates just to make them clean up the house?
Lmao!
I Stan a smart Gen Z baddie!

Gen Z with the brain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:

They don't need to get married for anybody or because they don't want people to drag them besides, not all relationship ends in marriage
story!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Nawa oooo.....so having a contrary opinion about how things should be done is now a crime.

I will never be a blind follower no matter what.

If me against no one deserves public humiliation make me a unicorn then infact am a unibeans.

Hope una go rest now and stop quoting me.

The problem is you supporting venita always.you can condemn or criticize Ade but don't ever support venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

Shegg & Bella fans should let Adekunle breathe!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
He should just shut up!
All the people that supported him have moved to other housemates because he let them down!
When he was talking rubbish about women,didn’t he know about the implications?
Anyway,he should just move on and stop sulking!

You don't understand.

Whitemoney dropped money, you drop money for votes to purchase IUC's or get people to use their time and vote for you. It seems his team sold it.

Don't you know how voting works, you think everyone voting for Ilebaye, Ceec and Mercy are fans some were paid to run the jobs they don't even watch the show. So it must not even be your fans that do that for you. If he was betrayed then others that dropped voting money may suffer same fate too.

I feel bad for him sha because it's exactly the same thing Mercy did that is making her this confident of winning. LMAO. grin grin

Anyway Ayeesha Cruise on Twitter said she will give us the complete gist when the show ends.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

But biggy no try o!
He should have organized their romantic dinner in the toilet because that’s their favorite place!😂😂😂

Babe

Kuku kill me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Toilet couple for a reason

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
garfield1:

The problem is you supporting venita always.you can condemn or criticize Ade but don't ever support venita

You should know that guy is Venita core fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) (3315) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.