Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487410 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Islanders congratulations o🙈🙈🙈

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

The things you eat before, you shall eat them no more. Man shall not survive by eating vawulence alone, but by the word of God.
Go and eat, for you sound starved of that new food.
cheesy ...abeg I done run ooh. But sha stop the needles fight shaaaaaaaaa

Oya come and eat. I'm eating here. Pancakes and sausages smiley tongue
Awww thanks but no thanks cos I go still go back to pressing her throat after eating ur pancakes and sausages as I told u my favorite meal😁😁😁Why not save ur breath🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Adekunle is not a nice guy to be honest
How can you tell your girlfriend that you will invite her to your child’s naming ceremony 😁😁

It is just like telling your girlfriend that “the man that will marry her will be lucky, after she cook and clean for you and also give you good sex.
E no jig na

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2023
Amillionnn:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you Dey crase.

😂😂😂😂

Thank God I am free today

No one can break my sister's heart and go Scot free

You people should return the Mpc used in purchasing this dinner date
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2023
ColdHunter:
This dinner date represents everything a dinner date should not be, because what is this on my TV?

Apparently, there's no chemistry between Ade and Venita, more like people just coexisting. Nothing shows otherwise. You could tell they dont know what to do with each other, they cant even have a conversation. Adekunle is using the waiter duties to kill time.

This is plain torture and you can tell Venita cant wait to get out of there.

Our voices has gone hoarse saying this all season. These contenders get away with scamming some people every season

Players oshi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Omo!!!
Uganda and Ghana love Baye scatter!
E choke!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:

I feel your pain

It’s not easy as a Venita fan to witness this

Islanders heavily sympathizes with you

Accept our deepest condolences 💐

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

Okay.

Women supporting women indeed

Reasonable women don't support rubbish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

Adekunle is making the babe feel unwanted.

This a dinner for Christmas sake.....say sweet words.

Just asking dumb questions and arguing unnecessary.

The same dinner that had Bella blushing all through?

If it didn't dey, it didn't dey lipsrsealed

🚶🚶🚶

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Her madam don begin scold am, telling him he is asking a silly question......

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2023
We already tell una say Chemistry no dey our Adenita ship before...Na English and Calculus dey undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
Wow...why is Ade humming while she is talking

Which kind of dinner date is this?

This one got me laughing so bad….

Adekunle must be tired to treat her this way… grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Leggodeals:
Islanders hated Bella and Sheggz for what?

I need to know too cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2023
A Baye kind of morning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2023
I don sack my sef 😆... Resignation letter dey your table 🤣🤣🤣

I dash Avedonn my role...Bye Bye sir...Thank you 😆
Clement1111:

I go sack you from the shippers group

We need to save our favorite ship

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:

I respect Kuku tonight

He did well by me

Kuku is Venita's Karma and I love every bit of torture she's getting 🤣

He will sheep with baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

Adekunle is making the babe feel unwanted.

This a dinner for Christmas sake.....say sweet words.

Just asking dumb questions and arguing unnecessary.
Who started the arguments even though Adekunle chose to smile and watch her eat first.

It’s not the first time of him watching her and admiring her, the same thing cost him a Saturday night party , he was staring and admiring her through the mirror.

How can Venita pick a dinner of all events to talk about things that had happened, why didn’t she just be calm and enjoy the moment?

This is a guy that has be nothing but kind to Venita, he has been loyal to a fault, isolated himself to always be with her, he tolerated her excesses, he has received insults for her sake and to be honest, she is the only person that has benefitted form the ship.

What else would anyone have Ade do? Cut off his head for her or what exactly?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2023
My new ship is Adeyin...Hooray 🎉
Clement1111...you can join this 😆

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
For those quoting me and don't get my point.

Am not against Adekunle breaking up with Venita....he made the best decision to walk away.

My only problem is how and when he choose to do it.

Why the drama Was it needed

Adekunle knew alot of people will be watching that dinner yet he decided to carry out what I call a "childish revenge"........that a mean thing to do.

Why not reject the dinner and break up with her inside the house it was Adekunle who told venita the dinner was in 10min and he was the one who helped with her dress.....so I don't understand the logic of she was not talking to him

I can never give someone have slept beside for 8week such a public disgrace...........it is immature and wasn't needed at all.

It wasn't a forced relationship so why end it with so much brutality and disdain.

Like I said venita is a public enemy.....she is insultive, she is mean etc which is a bad thing but most you condemning her might even have worst characters than her.

If you are lady and you never insulted or disrespect your lover severally before and all your relationship were so perfect be the first to cast a stone.

If you are a guy and you never insulted or disrespect your lover severally before and all your relationship were so perfect be the first to cast a stone.

This last time am gonna talk about Adekunle and venita.
Good morning Islanders

Atleast someone is saying the truth, he wanted to break up and he still accepted to go for the dinner, he's so childish. She almost lost her real friends because of him. I feel so bad for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2023
carammel:

Who started the arguments even though Adekunle chose to smile and watch her eat first.

It’s not the first time of him watching her and admiring her, the same thing cost him a Saturday night party , he was staring and admiring her through the mirror.

How can Venita pick a dinner of all events to talk about things that had happened, why didn’t she just be calm and enjoy the moment?

This is a guy that has be nothing but kind to Venita, he has been loyal to a fault, isolated himself to always be with her, he tolerated her excesses, he has received insults for her sake and to be honest, she is the only person that has benefitted form the ship.

What else would anyone have Ade do? Cut off his head for her or what exactly?

I know those of us who watched the dinner fully early hours of this morning here.

If that what you watched then your opinion is valid.

My dear..........i don't wanna talk about the ship/dinner abeg.....it gone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
My only problem is how and when he choose to do it.

Why the drama Was it needed........
Lengthiest rubbish I ever read on nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Rossycee:

Atleast someone is saying the truth, he wanted to break up and he still accepted to go for the dinner, he's so childish. She almost lost her real friends because of him. I feel so bad for her.
She almost lost her real friends while he couldn’t keep any friend because of her!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Checking her into the ICU would be too nice…na local mad house we go carry her go!😂😂😂😂
I said we should be generous not brutal na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She never liked Baye from day one but she used Alex and whitemoney to cover up!
I started suspecting her when she was busy campaigning for Whitemoney and Alex when Baye was also up for eviction.
Abeg make she carry her fakeness go far!
I won’t be surprised if she moves to Cece or mercy in the finals!
Really she never campaigned for Ilebaye?

Na Ceec she go support she nor like Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2023
I’ve seen Adekunle in the laundry room this morning and I am pleased.

I can’t watch all day but I wish to see how He will relate with Venita in the next 24hours.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa kwaaaaaaa

Lomantic dinner date turned to bre
akup date

Who are those fools shipping this canoe?

I am not a fool oo

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2023
carammel:

Exactly, it’s just like you dating someone that is not nice to everyone around but you, you should know that such person is naturally not nice but pretending to be to you and would one day do the same to you.
Gbam.

You know who you are dating by how they treat others.
I remember having interest in a guy one time and I saw that this guy didn't regard his family there was no bond. Even to call his mother was a problem. Omo if that is how he treated his mom na me he wan treat differently cheesy I bounced oo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2023
garfield1:

Learn wetin? He has exceeded expectations

Lol I know say u go happy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2023
But She started with the nasty comments immediately she sat for the dinner na and I think she made a statement about maybe it's a level up thing.

Venita undoing is her mouth

Godoverevery:

I know those of us who watched the dinner fully early hours of this morning here.

If that what you watched then your opinion is valid.

My dear..........i don't wanna talk about the ship/dinner abeg.....it gone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:
Not full grown adults expecting/praying for Adenita to sail outside the house

I don’t know if I’m expecting too much but I thought that adults were supposed to have sense
Most sensible comment I've read this morning.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Did you see how Adekunle packed all the food and left?
Lmao!
It was epic!
Venita wan die!😂😂😂😂
She could have just ordered food for herself alone but she wanted to pepper her fellow housemates!
Let her enjoy her breakfast Abeg!
Deku has a little mind, no wonder HMs and businesses run away from him outside

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2023
ColdHunter:
Adekunle cant even look his madam in the face.

I am glad how this thing played out... them two wanted to use ship and scam us... it don hook them for throat

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.