Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472760 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

They're discussing Adekunle

Why would CeeC be putting her mouth in Deks matter now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I'm guessing you will be voting for either one of the 3 guys you mentioned above, I always thought you were for Pere alone though......
Ilebaye has some votes if pere survives

She and Mercy will get all my votes if he doesn't

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Wetin them do CeeC again now Who dem no wan fv.ck with again Wetin happen again now

The only problem ceec has in that house is illebaye.

If only biggie can just drag illebaye out of that house,she will be soooooooo happy and fulfilled.Infact that is more important to her than the 120 million .

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gafferde: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Omo..been a while here. cheesy cool
How is everyone doing?
Eeghe. Teamie How are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Playtime is over

It was nice knowing them tho but Islanders won't smell the money not even top 2 so they are automatically out of the race for the money

It's your confidence for me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Who are they discussing though She is saying they the person is trying to talk to her and she is not answering......

Illebaye

She has been ignoring her ,she said she won't talk to her for the next one week .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Bayetribe do not use VPN to vote o.

Do not use multiple Web browsers to vote. The votes will be invalid.

10 web votes per device.
10 IUCs per device.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Why would CeeC be putting her mouth in Deks matter now
Venita discussing how she's been treated by Adekunle.

CeeC never liked Adekunle

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:

If only biggie can just drag illebaye out of that house,she will be soooooooo happy and fulfilled.Infact that is more important to her than the 120 million .

IIebaye should avoid her then, because I don't understand what brought about this discussion again, the gal never do anything today na abi......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Bayetribe do not use VPN to vote o.

Do not use multiple Web browsers to vote. The votes will be invalid.

10 web votes per device.
10 IUCs per device.
Don't share hotspots too while voting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Dokita, wetin be all this wey you post so......cheesy grin cheesy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Cure for erectile dysfunction!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

Venita discussing how she's been treated by Adekunle.

CeeC never liked Adekunle

So she plans not to fv.ck with Deks for the whole week Which kind nonsense be that when whatever is happening between Deks and Venita has nothing to do with her......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
The winner of bbnaija all stars will be crowned in exactly a week.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zihno:

Unless you’re treating him for free. I don’t believe he can afford the treatment even if it’s just 1k. I also don’t think his fans can help him out seeing as he has been begging for a 1998 Nigerian used Corolla and he still doesn’t own a car or even his own apartment.

Let him sticking to dating the shameless 40years old pros.titute and divorced monther of ten so he can adopt her kids.

PS- Why are you posting the toys venita uses on Ade?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Zihno, this violence wey you dey cook so, my hand no dey there oooo🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿
🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Illebaye

She has been ignoring her ,she said she won't talk to her for the next one week .

Then IIebaye should stay away from her then, because I don't understand how the convo between her and Venita led to IIebaye matter again......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Please why r ppl not recognizing Mercy? It's mainly between Baye and Ceec.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Cure for erectile dysfunction!!!

You know we always like to learn new things here na, care to lecture us on how those things work....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Then IIebaye should stay away from her then, because I don't understand how the convo between her and Venita led to IIebaye matter again......
honestly. The disdain is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

IIebaye should avoid her then, because I don't understand what brought about this discussion again, the gal never do anything today na abi......

As long as ceec is concerned,that girl no reach.

She even said even if the girl wins the money that her personality bla bla BLA BLA

See Ceec that during her season when you type bitter on the internet her name will pop up .Someone that had issues with almost everyone in her set.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Don't share hotspots too while voting

This one has been refuted oo.
Sharing hotspot does not give you the same IP address oo. I believe this was refuted weeks back. To be on a safer side everybody use your data.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

Once Venita leaves, Baye would move to Adekunle and this may affect Baye's votes, cos these shippers association can begin to share votes

Nigerians are so good at that.

We did for Venita too
Baye and Adekunle are not in anything.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

So she plans not to fv.ck with Deks for the whole week Which kind nonsense be that when whatever is happening between Deks and Venita has nothing to do with her......
Adekunle sef see am?

Adekunle was in the house with Bella for 70 days and they avoided each other very well. Hence, Kunle has no issue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:

As long as ceec is concerned,that girl no reach.

She even said even if the girl wins the money that her personality bla bla BLA BLA

See Ceec that during her season when you type bitter on the internet her name will pop up .Someone that had issues with almost everyone in her set.

Ebuka should do the Lords work today then, so IIebaye can be fully aware of what the gal has in stuck for her.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Venita and Kuku are acting really childish today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Asin ehn.
She was so disappointed that Ilebaye didn't go last week. She hasn't rested since then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Adekunle stand up and eat your food ,and please kindly maintain that energy ,do not talk with that winch venita.

Let her carry her useless accent and go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:
Please why r ppl not recognizing Mercy? It's mainly between Baye and Ceec.
I don't know why people are underestimating Mercy.

Mercenaries have the most voting centers they bought IUCs and so on. They have been preparing. It is not by voting center sha is the voting center working? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
I dont blame ppl who are pained about Ilebaye sha ...i just dey think am ...How can 3rd week evictee suddenly became a contender 4 d prize money ...if na me tbh e go pain me....
But abeg we want appeal to all dose who are not happy with Baye pls i beg in d name of God ...help us forgive n 4get...by voting for her to win because wats d benefits of getting to d final n not win....
Ejo, Edakun...Aye yin onibaje ..help us Vote Ilebaye ....she really need dis money....shes planning to open an orphanage....

Pls everyone on dis thread n beyond....no vote is too small...
VOTE ILEBAYE..
God bless you as you do so🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You know we always like to learn new things here na, care to lecture us on how those things work....cheesy grin cheesy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No wahala my oga, anything for you. But before we proceed you gats open folder and pay consultation fee!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Playtime is over

It was nice knowing them tho but Islanders won't smell the money not even top 2 so they are automatically out of the race for the money

R u saying this to console urself...cos misery loves company ....lol....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zihno:

Unless you’re treating him for free. I don’t believe he can afford the treatment even if it’s just 1k. I also don’t think his fans can help him out seeing as he has been begging for a 1998 Nigerian used Corolla and he still doesn’t own a car or even his own apartment.

Let him sticking to dating the shameless 40years old pros.titute and divorced monther of ten so he can adopt her kids.

PS- Why are you posting the toys venita uses on Ade?
He would win Innoson 🚗
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
It’s sad that Adekunle and Venita would not talk to each other until they meet again outside the house, I really wish they say something to each other. 😊😊

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.