Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473125 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

It's an open Secret na.

No matter the Alliances, Adekunle is the biggest non winner male housemate to ever grace the show.
the food thief that stole onions join
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:
Adekunle stand up and eat your food ,and please kindly maintain that energy ,do not talk with that winch venita.

Let her carry her useless accent and go.

The boy already ate Baye brought him the food to eat.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Illebaye will have two winches and wizard off her back today .

She should just stay in her lane next week and allow God and the fans crown her

Anybody that wants to quench should quench.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
drimzsmoke:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No wahala my oga, anything for you. But before we proceed you gats open folder and pay consultation fee!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Do it for Clement1111 the head shipper of Adenita.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Omo since week 2 on two strikes and she is still a finalist. Omo she is strong oo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
davodyguy:

He would win Innoson 🚗

If he couldn’t win it during his season, he can’t win it in Ilebaye’s season! This season is for Ilebaye and she’s winning the car.

Besides, the car isn’t onions that he can steal.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
carammel:
It’s sad that Adekunle and Venita would not talk to each other until they meet again outside the house, I really wish they say something to each other. 😊😊

Carammel why?

Abeg no need,she should carry her wahala and go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mercy’s gown, killer👍🏼
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
At this stage I think there is something fundamentally wrong with Mrs bitterleaf.

She's lost it up there and she doesn't even know. God forbid such bitterness.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:

If she can avoid alcohol this week Thursday and Saturday like she did last week then she will be fine, it's only when she gets drunk she can't control herself apart from that she will handle herself.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ceec said Pere and Alex wants to run her street, that she knows it won’t work that is her work, she did it in 2018 and it didn’t work.

Oya Alex fans over to you
Friendship ngwanu oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Abi na IIebaye mouth odour they vex CeeC ni Because the gal is just brushing now......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zihno:

If he couldn’t win it during his season, he can’t win it in Ilebaye’s season! This season is for Ilebaye and she’s winning the car.

Noted
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Carammel why?

Abeg no need,she should carry her wahala and go.
Lol, una wey no like Venita plenty o 😁.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Ceec said Pere and Alex wants to run her street, that she knows it won’t work that is her work, she did it in 2018 and it didn’t work.

Oya Alex fans over to you
Friendship ngwanu oooo

I listened to that convo and I just SMH, same person you hugged and told it was nice getting to know her again......Whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
At this point, I agree that Nengi would have done better than all this OGs

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
carammel:
It’s sad that Adekunle and Venita would not talk to each other until they meet again outside the house, I really wish they say something to each other. 😊😊

I have a strong feeling that Venita would want to use his name for media rounds and trends

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
IghravweIG:
At this stage I think there is something fundamentally wrong with Mrs bitterleaf.

She's lost it up there and she doesn't even know. God forbid such bitterness.
You should be worried for the millions of people supporting her

It's really really strange that she has a chance to win the show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
switlily25:
“After analysing d various housemates so far,I realised that BBN All stars can be likening to 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election.
Ilebaye a very strong contestant for d grand price who came to d house with little fans but latter gather a lot of fans aka The Ariser through bullying,pity,crying narratives and dedication to important individual task.
Ilebaye is another version of Peter Obi who have little fans before d elections but gather voters through good Oratory skills,End Sars victims,unresolved ASUU crisis & South East turn A lot of die minutes fans will decamped to Mercy Eke teams same way some people stylishly Emi Lokan.
Maria is El Rufai,Diane is Osoba/Bisi Akande and Mike is Ganduje.
Ike is simply a Professor in Apc 2023.
Adekunle surviving today eviction will affect Level up solid votes to Baye.
Adekunle an handsome,intelligent Man to d core.He is simply Kwankwanso of these season.He will scale through to d final but he will limit the bulk votes of Ilebaye from Level up housemates.
Level up house are d Northern votes reason they just completed there season a year ago They are divided. She is the Atiku of these All Star season.She gave Ilebaye a strike will promoted her same ways Atiku promote Wike with unnecessary issues from both camp which latter affected him and promote Wike.
Mercy Eke aka Lambo,Queen of Highlight is a replica of BAT.”

To be continued 😂😂

Abeg u guys should not attach my Baye to any politician.

Baye is a pure soul.

Team Baye 💯%

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zihno:

Heaven is definitely far from you......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Abi na IIebaye mouth oduor they vex CeeC ni Because the gal is just brushing now......cheesy grin cheesy

😂lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Adekunle no pack finish?

He knows he would survive?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Do it for Clement1111 the head shipper of Adenita.....cheesy grin cheesy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Emotional blackmail.... I'm playing "he turned it by Tye Tribbett" because of you right now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
kowema:

I have a strong feeling that Venita would want to use his name for media rounds and trends
I’m hoping she just keeps mute on any interview about Adekunle even though most of her interviews will be centred around him.
.. but the Venita I know will talk, I’m already afraid of her words.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
carammel:

Adekunle don friendzone her be that. E no kuku hard Adekunle to do such. Lol. Not like they've done anything anyway.

If Venita can't make compromises, then she should forget it. She needs to stop her controlling attitude and insulting/rude behavior. The fact that Adekunle is a people's pleaser doesn't mean he will condone her attitude. He's actually someone who doesn't like to be controlled! I have always said they're two polar opposite because Venita likes to control people whereas Adekunle doesn't like to be controlled despite his tendency to please.

Anyway, Adekunle already helped everyone so far. He helped Venita to go far in the game considering Venita was part of the people decamped by Baye's toxic handler in week one and he also helped the Housemates who would have got more burnt by Venita's behavior 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
CeeCs wig is giving Medusa.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
scondy:

R u saying this to console urself...cos misery loves company ....lol....
😂😂😂🥇

Okay,we revisit this next week Sunday

Top 2 una no go smell am😜😜😜
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
I am glad mercenaries are strategizing. If CeeC doesn’t win the money, I don’t mind Mercy to win. Arisers are getting little too brave and I need them to be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
The friend Venita shenked because of Deks is now the one with her......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ilebaye no dey close door baff. She wants enemies to see every every.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
thatigboman:
the food thief that stole onions join
🤣🤣🤣

Why are you like this

I thought you liked him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
The way CeeC was talking about Adekunle with Venita, you’d think she would never talk to him once Venita is gone in solidarity but she has the most cordial relationship with him in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.