Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493198 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
That's an awful lot of yellow flowers used for the decorations! What did Lipton do? Raid an orchard or what?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Most of you here are closet CeeC fans.
Ask hungry man sura de tailor fans what their fave said today and they reply "CeeC said..."
Ask 22 (just being polite because of Tatiana4u) fans what their fave said today. Those ones are frontline CeeC worshippers. You hear "ha, CeeC woke from sleep and said, CeeC went to toilet and back and said. CeeC was eating in the dinning and said..." and 22 said what all the while? Invisible. Forming sickness after the alcohol she consumed last night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:

Lol.
It's the way Ilebaye screamed God forbid 🤣🤣🤣.
Make them no spoil my baby for me abeg.
Mentor oshi

Naso them dey talk 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Biggaboi:
That's an awful lot of yellow flowers used for the decorations! What did Lipton do? Raid an orchard or what?
o this is the much talked about lipton task? Watching without volume
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Seunomobo:

I am my dear..

I don collect phones tire to vote my Baddie..

I'm really exhausted already..

How I wished we were in the era of SMS voting......

Na Thursday I won do my own, Na everybody phone for work I go use, Na only MD's phone I go spare because of sack letter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Adekunle fine scatter

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amya:

Of course she would forget to bring clothes but she won't forget to being jazz.. when the moment she realised she's coming to the bbhouse she had to spend 7 days and 7 nights in a remote Kogi village in a jazzman
caban to collect a potent cowrie.

So sad that this girl already knows what jazz is at the young age of 22. Trolling aside, I hope this young girl does not destroy her life trying to live too fast. One thing I know about jazz is that no matter the good they bring, the resulting negative effect is usual doubly worse
Life happens fast

That was how Khosi (your girl) was accused of being a sangoma and her wrapper was her jazz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
The weaner of the show cannot win the lip ton task this year grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Exodus 22:18 says “suffer not the witch to live”!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
IsiahRashad:

please stop crying Your tears ain't as delicious as you think

I asked you a question. Take the question to your papa since you're too Dumb
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sanqa:
The weaner of the show cannot win the lip ton task this year grin

Laycon
WhiteMoney
Phyna

All won their various sets
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wooow. Doyin liberated.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pillar12:

Laycon
WhiteMoney
Phyna

All won their various sets
Do you think Baye will win this one?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
thatigboman:
Most of you here are closet CeeC fans.
Ask hungry man sura de tailor fans what their fave said today and they reply "CeeC said..."
Ask 22 (just being polite because of Tatiana4u) fans what their fave said today. Those ones are frontline CeeC worshippers. You hear "ha, CeeC woke from sleep and said, CeeC went to toilet and back and said. CeeC was eating in the dinning and said..." and 22 said what all the while? Invisible. Forming sickness after the alcohol she consumed last night.
Your toxicity and tribalism really annihilated any chance CeeC had at winning.

The moment you and lifeless Matilda started supporting her , I knew it was time to disembark.

Nothing good can come out of something dark and putrid .

Maybe when you mature and start seeing beyond people's tribe , you will start "winning"

Tufiakwa

27 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Thanks you Ilebaye!.
That was true!.
Love is about the good, the bad and the ugly!.
Beautiful piece

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
22 should shut up. She was never a friend of Doyin. The girl that was always throwing Doyin under the table. Was never there anytime Doyin needed her. Wasn't even talking to Doyin in Doyin's trying times till Doyin bounced. What sort of nonsense love is that?
Madam dominique, that day u wrote what u wrote, I say I go answer u later. Oya, rewind. When Ebuka asked Doyin who was her friend in the house, straight up she said CeeC. And when asked of thief, she said mba, we will see.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pere shut up. When Kim was in the house, what did u do? Camera should Cross and he staring into the air like someone in the morgue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
thatigboman:
Pere shut up. When Kim was in the house, what did u do? Camera should Cross and he staring into the air like someone in the morgue

This is funny.
Morgue Kwa?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear:

Igala juju working overtime 😁😁😁🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Igala JuJu ko
Lokoja JuJu ni

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ceec watching Ilebaye’s Lipton speech…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
thatigboman:
22 should shut up. She was never a friend of Doyin. The girl that was always throwing Doyin under the table. Was never there anytime Doyin needed her. Wasn't even talking to Doyin in Doyin's trying times till Doyin bounced. What sort of nonsense love is that?
Madam dominique, that day u wrote what u wrote, I say I go answer u later. Oya, rewind. When Ebuka asked Doyin who was her friend in the house, straight up she said CeeC. And when asked of thief, she said mba, we will see.
But Baye just apologized right now for not being there for Doyin. Or what's your point?

Even Doyin is supporting Ilebaye to win... Not Cee C.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
charzyh2:
But Baye just apologized right now for not being there for Doyin. Or what's your point?

Even Doyin is supporting Ilebaye to win... Not Cee C.
Doyin is a chronic social climber and would gladly roll in the mud to achieve that

Low-key she has low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Anybody that can be friends with this short devilish unlikeable Ceec dey try walahi angry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by loveuGOD: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Only ilebaye express her love to her mother and friend without reading from the book.

The most intelligent among the them.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ceec to Kidd? Not Ike that always looked out for her? Hmmm 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
I would have sworn Cee-C wrote to Ike😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
CeeC is the best. Ike's head will be filled with joy tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
lumens:
Mercy is already advising Baye to go and buy ass
😂😂😂 we not lie when person say make Baye choose mercy as mentor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
thatigboman:

You sure say your tv dey work well? Did you hear her say Ike? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Reussite:
I would have sworn Cee-C wrote to Ike😅
it's ike naa. Oh abi kidd. CeeC shaa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
thatigboman:

But she wrote to Kidd now.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
thatigboman:

Guy are you watching,she wrote to kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.